60s Courtyard Ballet Beauty [...

By CNovel_Reader

60s Courtyard Ballet Beauty [Crossing Books] 六零大院芭蕾美人[穿书] Author: Huan Ruojun https://m.shubaow.net/271/27198... More

Intro
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 6-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 101-106
Extra

Chapter 91-100

717 4 7
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 91

When Chen Siyu went back to France last time, he bought two rings. He planned to give them to Leng Jun when he went back to the Southwest War Zone, but the two of them stayed together for too short a time, so they didn't bother to give them to him today.

Holding out the ring, she said: "Engagement requires a ring. All your money is with me, so I won't ask you to buy it. Let's save the money to clean up the house later. Let me buy the ring." Gao

Da Ever since I came back, I have been trying to compare myself with Leng Jun all the way. Leng Jun bought leather shoes, and people started sending flowers. Leng Jun was very nervous at first. Then I looked at the ring that Chen Siyu handed over. It was silver, with two thin rings. Much prettier than the big gold thimble he had made out of mother's jewelry.

Of course Leng Jun knew about the ring, and he also knew that a ring was needed for an engagement.

He has seen all kinds of Western-style etiquette from movies.

It's just that he is learning to fall in love for the first time, and he has never experienced it before, so he doesn't understand.

Chen Siyu handed the ring to her boyfriend, stretched out her finger and said, "Put it on for me, and we will be engaged."

Although Leng Jun has never eaten pork, he has also seen pigs running. He has watched many movies since he was a child. , Turning his head around, the environment at home is not very good, and to get engaged, he has to apply for an interrogation first, put away the ring, he said: "I will first interrogate, another day, find a formal occasion, I will ask you Marriage proposal."

Chen Siyu came from the future, her attitude towards sex is open, the reason why she never had sex with men in her previous life was because of her own reasons.

Now Xuan Ang is practicing piano next door, but she doesn't really mind, Leng Jun is already 27 after all, because of education, he is a very orthodox person, he will suppress his desires, but he has normal physiological needs.

And Chen Siyu had several boyfriends, who really loved her, but in the end, he left her because of normal physical needs, cold and greedy on her tongue, panting non-stop, humming like a puppy greedy for milk Same, and after Chen Siyu entered the door, she locked the door on purpose. Seeing how uncomfortable he was, she leaned into his ear and whispered: "We are going to be engaged, if you really want...the door is locked, hold it up for a while I won't be able to come back, huh?"

The girlfriend is in his arms, soft and fragrant, she is a mass of fragrance, lingering around him, she is so sweet that he can't get enough of it, he still feels that it's not enough, Still want to go further.

Confused and infatuated, because of his girlfriend's words, he stopped coldly.

Only then did he realize that he had gnawed on his girlfriend's mouth until it was swollen again.

In other words, Minister Kim's matter has not yet come to fruition, and no one knows how the higher-ups will deal with it in the end.

According to Wu Xiaowan, she was first raped by Minister Kim's secretary, and then raped by Minister Kim himself. In her words, as a dancer, she just wanted to dance well, but Minister Kim Not as good as his driver, pig and dog, who forced her to have that kind of relationship, and made her life worse than death every time. In short, it was all Minister Jin's fault, and she was innocent.

The definition of cheating and rape is different, and the military and public security had a particularly strong opinion on Minister Kim, so they adopted the view of rape, in order to convict him.

In terms of sex, it doesn't matter if someone has been there, but the coldness is different. He was outside the window yesterday, staring at Wu Xiaowan. After seeing her enter the room with his own eyes, she huddled in a corner by herself, crying with her arms crossed.

Naturally, he thought that kind of thing, women should be particularly disgusted.

In addition, he thought that he was different from other comrades-in-arms, and he was a determined person, so he took a breath and said softly: "No, even if you are married, we can only marry you if you are willing. Have that kind of relationship, and I won't force you, at most a month... no, once a year, not now, I won't let you suffer like that."

Although he often does some specious things Dream, and often frightened by the uncontrollable body.

But Leng Jun firmly believes that he can do what he says.

Just at this moment, the sound of the piano next door stopped, and Chen Siyu was also taken aback for a moment, she thought to herself, what kind of fairy is Leng Jun, who wants to marry her, but doesn't want to sleep with her?

As a woman, she is already active enough. If she wants to be more active, Leng Yan should doubt her character. Once she has sex, if she becomes pregnant, she will not be able to dance.

So, originally Chen Siyu was full of lust and rage, and wanted to have something to do with her boyfriend.

But the cold words also woke her up.

Although the man is very handsome and delicious, but enough is enough, and the energy should be put on work.

After a while, Xuan Ang came back after practicing the piano.

A few days ago, Leng Jun came and left without eating. This time, he had to leave Leng Jun in everything he said. He happened to see that the big cock at home was not pleasing to the eye, so he was going to kill him to reward his brother Leng.

Leng Jun didn't plan to have dinner at his girlfriend's house because he had something to discuss with his grandfather, but when he wanted to leave, Xuan Ang was already chopping up the big cock with a kitchen knife.

A large rooster cannot be boiled in a pot. Chen Siyu chopped half of it first, chopped it into large pieces, marinated it with cooking wine, ginger, sugar, and salt, then picked a piece of chicken breast, added it and mixed it thoroughly. , and then set up another bowl, use starch, flour, and eggs to make a gravy, heat up the oil in the pan, pour half of the oil, first fry the chicken breast, fry it once, fry it twice, and roll it again when it comes out of the pan. Bread crumbs, this is the Bifangtang flavor fried chicken that children will love most in the future.

Then put a thin layer of cornstarch on the large chicken pieces that have been marinated just now, deep-fry them in a pan, heat oil in another pan, add chili and peppercorns, stir-fry the shallots to release the aroma, put the chicken in and fry until cooked.

Two large plates of fragrant, hot chicken came out of the pan.

In addition, I fried a plate of small vegetables grown in the small garden, Xuan Ang's favorite, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, Xuan Ang said triumphantly: "Brother Jun, that little place is enough for me and my sister to eat and drink, it's amazing."

Leng Yan dealt with it very perfunctorily: "Excellent."

Seeing Xuan Ang holding up the thermos cup and drinking water, he asked Chen Siyu in a low voice: "Did he take your cup?" Chen Siyu shook his head

and whispered: "No, I sent him off It's

just a cup. In the consciousness of Leng Jun's generation, it was purchased by the chief himself, which is very important, but Chen Siyu used a thermos cup in his previous life, so he didn't care about it that much.

At this time Xuan Ang asked again: "Is the chicken delicious?"

Leng Jun replied: "It's delicious."

Although the ingredients of the flight team were also very good, and what Leng Yan and the others ate was better than the people in the whole country, the chicken made by Chen Siyu was particularly delicious. Especially the chicken rice flower wrapped in bread crumbs, which suits his taste.

But he was still brooding over that cup, he was not very happy, and his words were dull.

And as soon as he said it was delicious, Xuan Ang couldn't hold back: "Sister, I won't eat the rest, let Brother Jun take it away."

Chen Siyu said: "You eat yours, there is still a piece of chicken breast, you are cold If brother wants to bring it, I will make it for him."

"Then go fry it quickly, I think Leng Gete likes this." Xuan Ang said.

Leng Jun picked up the plate of chicken popcorn and put it aside, and said, "Siyu sit down, I'll just take this away."

Chen Siyu was about to pick up a piece of chicken popcorn, and the plate was removed by him.

She thought to herself that it's not that Leng Jun has never seen delicious food, why he suddenly became so protective of food.

After thinking about it, I realized that he was not protecting the food, but that he didn't want her to come back to the kitchen again.

Continuing to eat, Leng Jun asked again: "Xuan Ang knows how to cook, right?"

Xuan Ang said: "Although he can cook, but it's not as delicious as my sister's cooking." Leng Jun

remained calm and said: "Then practice more , come back next time, I want to eat the rice you cooked." Then he said: "I cook very well, since you have taken my cup, you should learn from me and make the rice better." Xuan Ang put down his

chopsticks , Saluting like a soldier: "Guaranteed to complete the task!"

And when Leng Jun left, he not only took the ring, but also a large box of fried chicken and rice crackers wrapped in oil paper.

Big bags and small bags, he can be said to return with a full load.

...

Let's talk about the Leng family.

After a day and night of confession, Mei Shuang finally returned home.

Although she stayed in the Ministry of Thought for half a year and did not find any key evidence of Minister Kim, she collected black information from other people in the Ministry of Thought, which was extremely crucial to the case.

For example, the vice minister's son used a car in violation of regulations, the relationship between men and women was chaotic, and Baishan ignored discipline and transferred his parents back to the city privately. .

At present, the higher authorities are conducting an investigation, and Mr. Mei, together with a group of old revolutionaries, is going to submit a proposal to the higher authorities, demanding that the Ministry of Thought, that temporary department, be completely abolished.

Only in that way, the backer of Minister Kim will not be able to use the name of ideological revolution to dominate in the future.

After listening to the old man's thoughts, Mei Shuang said, "Dad, the Ministry of Thought is really going to be abolished. What do you think she will do? Will she hijack the plane and defect like the original one?" Nodded: "This possibility is very high. Therefore, the empty courtyard must strengthen the deployment to prevent her escape from causing losses to the country!"

Just at this time, Leng Jun came back from the outside, and the two stopped talking.

Mei Shuang didn't eat anything all day and night. Seeing that her son was holding a greased paper bag in his hand, when she smelled the fragrance, she hurriedly took it, opened it and saw that it was fried golden chicken nuggets, she threw it into her mouth and tasted it: " Well, it's delicious!"

She studied in Suzhou since she was a child, and she likes to eat all kinds of Western-style food. She even threw a few into her mouth and asked, "Son, where did you buy the chicken nuggets? They taste really delicious."

"Siyu did it. By the way, Mom, I have to make an application for engagement. My dad is not here. Please help me sign in the parent column." He said coldly, and put the ring on the table.

Mr. Mei took the box and opened it, and saw two sterling silver rings inside, the patterns and styles were very beautiful, so he said with a smile: "Not bad, look at our Junjun, we will all buy rings, this pair of rings is not bad."

Rubbing his hands coldly, he said, "Grandpa, this is bought by Siyu."

At this time, not only Mei Lao was stunned, but Mei Shuang was also stunned: "Son, are you stupid, dating your girlfriend, not only eating and taking money , is getting engaged, even the ring is bought by the woman?"

Leng Jun thinks the ring is very beautiful, and his girlfriend loves him very much, so it's okay.

"You are marrying a daughter-in-law, not marrying into a family. You are a man. How can you let a lesbian do something like buying a ring?" Mei Shuang said angrily: "I know that you are marrying a wife. I thought my daughter-in-law married you."

Mei Lao laughed loudly: "Mei Shuang, Mei Shuang, this is retribution, I think you were only eighteen years old, I advised you not to marry early, but what about you? In order to marry Leng Bing, you even pursued your husband thousands of miles from Beicheng to the base area in northern Shaanxi. You had to force Leng Bing to marry you, and you went around saying that you married him. He didn't marry you, but now, God will give you back a daughter-in-law who is exactly the same!"

Mei Shuang thought, eh, it really is.

Thinking back to what she said at the beginning, when she got married, she proudly declared everywhere that Leng Bing was hers from now on!

Now Chen Siyu thinks the same way.

Her eldest son has now become Chen Siyu's.

But that's just a small thing in Mei Shuang's heart, and it's over after a while of discomfort. She said: "Dad, Siyu also has grandma and adoptive father. Her biological father and mother are both senior revolutionaries, and they have already sacrificed. Mao Sumei's bowl of cooked millet, I also have to go through a formality for the two children, come to the door to propose marriage, hold a beautiful engagement ceremony, how can a pair of rings be the end of it?"

Old Commander Mei nodded: "It's time to hold an engagement wedding. Since Ren Siyu likes our Junjun so much, we must hold this engagement wedding in a splendid way!"... When Leng's family thinks about it,

Chen

Siyu should look forward to it engagement!

But in fact, she had already left the matter of engagement out of the blue.

Chen Siyu has only one goal now, which is to line up "The Butterfly Lovers".

The three male actors practiced and danced together. In the end, because Ye Dafang was a little more stable, he was still appointed as the A role.

Danish-style ballet is not as rigid as the Soviet-style, nor as soft as the French style. If it is well practiced, it will have a harmonious aesthetic feeling that makes obsessive-compulsive disorder comfortable, but if it is not well practiced, it will be very stiff.

Accompanied by music, Chen Siyu tried to dance to Zhu Yingtai. The rhythm and coordination were very good. Although everyone is used to watching the fast-paced "White-haired Girl" and "Women's Army", this is the first time watching "The Butterfly Lovers". It is soft and slow, but the old artists who have seen it in the group think it is very good.

But a few male actors, even Ye Dafang can't do it, they lost the light leap and etherealness of ballet, and they can't even master the most basic coordination. Not to mention the old artists shook their heads, Su Aidang led a The singer came to observe and said on the spot: "Hey, are you dancing? Why are you doing the splits like ducks?"

Chen Siyu was also in a state of distress.

Abandoning other work, she personally taught them the skills of small jumps, medium jumps, big jumps and hit jumps.

To teach them the center of gravity when changing movements, Chen Siyu got started and broke me little by little.

But after waiting for three days in a row, the three male actors did not improve.

In a dance drama, not only the actors are important, but also the costumes, scenery, lighting, and music are more important. In order to be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with "La Traviata", Chen Siyu has his own ideas about the scenery and wants to take time to make it.

But in order to arrange "Blessed Lovers", all the singing and dancing in the troupe stopped, and in order to arrange it well, the headquarters allocated a total of 3,000 yuan to make props and costumes.

Three thousand yuan is a huge sum of money these days, and Chen Siyu has to get out the costumes in her busy schedule, but she has no time to do other things in order to chase a few male actors.

Poor her boyfriend, who came to wait on time every day after get off work, and had to stay up until 9:10 every night to send his girlfriend home. The two of them didn't even have time to spend together.

Not to mention that Qu Tuan was furious, and Chen Siyu was so anxious that he was about to pluck out all his hair, scolding the actors, his mouth was bubbling, and this time, Mei Shuang, who came to stroll in the troupe, gave her a new ideas.

The three male actors only practiced hitting and jumping today, and the ground shaking when they jumped, attracted Mei Shuang.

After all, I have experienced a lot. After watching from outside the door for a while, Mei Shuang called Chen Siyu out and said, "Go and find Ding Ye from the city troupe. He was a martial artist in Peking Opera before liberation. His Zhao Zilong was a masterpiece. Let him give some pointers to this group of gay men, look at those ones, they are like big stupid geese, they can't even stand upright."

Chen Siyu suddenly realized what he was listening to.

It is not easy to re-learn a technology, just like learning a language requires learning the system, and the same is true for dancing. To learn a new technology at first glance, practice alone is not enough, you have to find out the commonality between it and your own technology.

Zhao Zilong in "Changbanpo" is all about his legs, isn't he just like the Danish ballet?

As for the Danish ballet, the male dancers' hand movements are not gorgeous, but their lines and sense of strength are extremely beautiful. If you want to describe it, it is the oriental feeling of "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon".

Now, not only the problems of the actors were solved, Chen Siyu even had the inspiration for the costumes.

Chen Siyu said: "Aunt Mei, thank you, I will go to Teacher Ding now." "

Hey, Siyu, wait a minute..." Mei Shuang wanted to chat with her, what gift should I bring when I come to propose a marriage, her prospective daughter-in-law In a flash, the figure was gone.

Mei Shuang still couldn't figure it out, how could a girl like Chen Siyu who was so dedicated to her career be so anxious and beg to marry her son, not to mention doing a good job in her career?

She can't figure it out!

Mr. Ding Ye, the pillar of the Peking Opera stage before liberation, not only played "Changbanpo", but was also the overlord of Chu in "Farewell My Concubine". It's a pity that after liberation, all the old Beijing opera actors have become the four olds, and he is the actor with the worst status in the troupe. Naturally, he is not qualified to participate in a large-scale dance drama like "The Butterfly Lovers".

Of course, you won't be able to eat the good food in the empty courtyard.

Thanks to Chen Siyu, the old man was transferred here as an action instructor, and finally he was able to improve a few meals.

Song Fuming's script only drew the whole dance, but Chen Siyu didn't like the costumes he made, so he simply asked him to lead the actors to rehearse, and Chen Siyu designed the clothes himself.

If there is cooperation between Zongkong and the first wool spinning factory, the fabric must be directly supplied by the wool spinning factory.

In the past, because the stage costumes were made of the cheapest linen and cotton, the supply and marketing cooperative would give them as soon as they applied for a dozen, but this time what Chen Siyu wanted was the rarest quality, and she had special requirements for the color of the fabrics. It is necessary to open another pool for wool spinning, pick colors separately, and dye them separately.

She hesitated when she applied to call the music troupe: "Siyu, the supply of Dacron is very tight now, and the cost of opening a pool and dyeing alone will increase the cost. Even if the logistics department approves this application, the General Armament Department will reject it." Yes, I think you'd better order ordinary fabrics, let's focus our homework on practice and not spend too much thought on clothes."

Without good fabrics, you can't make beautiful clothes . How does the action compare with a drama like "La Traviata" with hundreds of outfits?

Chen Siyu was too anxious, and couldn't care less about surpassing her superiors. She happened to meet Master Nie, who was in charge of the general equipment, so she simply stopped Master Nie and asked directly if this request was okay.

With the downfall of Minister Jin, not only has the direction of the policy changed, but even the attitude of the General Armament Department towards the cultural troupe has changed. In the past, the cultural troupe wanted things, but the logistics department was useless. When you arrive at the equipment department, you must call back, but This time Master Nie said: "Of course, I will write you a note. What color do you want? Go directly to the wool spinning factory and ask them. Tell them it is needed by the military department, and they will do it." Look at

Nie The minister left, and the Qutuan realized later: "Siyu, our literary and art circles seem to be more valued than before?"

Chen Siyu took advantage of the situation and asked again: "Qutuan, our teacher Ding Yeding is not only a Peking Opera artist, but also his paper You can keep him for a while longer and let him make the set for "The Butterfly Lovers."

With clothes, you have to have matching sets, and Chen Siyu can trust Mr. Ding Ye's aesthetics.

"Okay, shall I send someone to go with you to the woolen mill?" Qu Tuan said.

Chen Siyu waved his hand: "No, just borrow a bicycle, someone gave it to me."

After a while, Master Nie's orderly delivered the note.

Of course, Chen Siyu didn't need others to send him off. This half month was a vacation for Leng Yan after a year of fighting. He would accompany Mrs. Mei to meet guests during the day, and went to the song and dance troupe at 5:30 every afternoon to wait for her to get off work.

It's rare to have time today, so Chen Siyu is going to take Leng Jun out for a walk together.

Borrowing the bicycle from the regiment and riding it, Chen Siyu ran all the way to the family courtyard, Lingzi nailed the bell and shouted solemnly.

Old Commander Mei was playing chess with his grandson and grandson. While playing, he was chatting about going to the Chen family to propose a marriage in a few days. Seeing that Siyu came riding a bicycle, he suddenly said, "Jun Jun, how could we Siyu be able to get married?" Riding a bicycle?"

Looking at my grandson, "I remember you don't know how to ride a bicycle. My girlfriend came to invite you by bicycle, do you dare to ride?"

Leng Jun can fly a plane, drive a car, and ride a motorcycle very well, but Just can't ride a bike.

It's not that he can't learn.

These days, even in the city, bicycles are extravagant. If anyone wants to buy one, it must only be used by adults to go to work, followed by boys. They ride out quietly, and they also want to be teenagers and coax girls.

Leng Jun didn't mix with teenagers, and he didn't coax girls, so he never learned how to ride a bicycle.

And these days, there are a lot of guys riding bicycles and taking girls around, but very few girls are riding bicycles to take older guys.

Of course, Leng Jun didn't want to be led by the girl. If word spread, his prestige in the flying team would be lost.

After getting up, he went to find the key in the chest of drawers at the door.

Mr. Mei didn't know what the eldest grandson was thinking, and when he saw it, he found it even more ridiculous: "Jun Jun, I tried your father's motorcycle in the garage two days ago, it exploded, and I couldn't ride it, haha..."

Stern and sullen: "Grandpa, how old are you? Why do you still play with motorcycles? What should I do if I bumped into it or fell over it?" Without a

motorcycle, he had no choice but to go out and ride a bicycle.

Before leaving the house, I looked back at the old man, and saw that he was still grinning, and I felt relieved a lot.

It is easy to deal with Minister Kim, but it is not easy to ban such a huge unit as the Ministry of Thought.

Mr. Mei united a large group of old revolutionary fighters and jointly wrote a letter of appeal, demanding that the Ministry of Thought be abolished.

But no one knows what the final meeting resolution above is.

The old man was in a hurry recently, he couldn't eat well or sleep well, but whenever he saw Chen Siyu, he couldn't help laughing. Okay, then let him laugh, smile, it's ten years old.

What my girlfriend is wearing today is a white Dacron skirt bought by Leng Jun. The skirt is made by herself. It has two three-inch wide shoulder straps, a flat collar, and an open front with three buttons. The army green shirt was put on inside, and the pleated skirt with a wide hem was underneath.

Leaning on the 28th bar, the girlfriend is full of youth, waving to him.

When Leng Jun went out, she handed over the bicycle handle: "It's not convenient for me to wear a skirt, you can ride."

Leng Jun hesitated for a moment, and took the bicycle handle.

Old Mei in the room groaned: "Stinky boy, can you ride a bicycle?"

Seeing his grandson get on the bike, Chen Siyu also jumped on it, his grandson's long legs dangled twice, and he actually got on the bike and ran away. The old man couldn't help it, and shouted again: "Stinky boy, there is a big downhill outside, don't be brave!"

Ye Lao also wanted to know what happened to the Ministry of Thought, so he came to visit, and was going to ask about the situation by the way, watching the old commander in the window Jumping forward like a child, thinking that the matter of the ideology department has been decided, he hurriedly asked: "Mr. Mei, the matter of the ideology department has been settled. Is the result good? See if you are happy?"

The reason why Mr. Mei is happy is because he seems to see from Chen Siyu how cute his daughter Mei Shuang was when she was young, but compared to Mei Shuang, Chen Siyu is more worldly, smarter and tactful.

And his great-grandson, just like the former Leng Bing, is silly, but also has a sincere heart.

For the elderly, it is fun to tease the children and see them being silly and sincere, young and reckless.

As for the matter of the Ministry of Thought, although there is no final conclusion yet, Mr. Mei has a premonition in his heart that Minister Jin's backstage will not be around for a few days. Run, run, how to run, and how to deal with the empty courtyard.

As for these, he had to talk to Commander Wang, not to old cadres like Ye Lao who had been corrupted.

With a smile, Mr. Mei said: "I have retired, so we don't care about national affairs anymore, let's play a game of chess." It was

the first time I rode my boyfriend's bicycle, but I still rode a big bar. happy.

Although there are many bicycles on the street, most of them are ridden by teenagers. They also like to have a girl on the bike, but the girl is only willing to sit on the back. Unless they are talking about a partner, they will not take a big fight.

A beautiful girl like Chen Siyu, wearing a white skirt fluttering in the wind, and sitting on the big bar, is simply envious of the young generals' eyes.

Leng Jun suppressed his seriousness, and pedaled the bicycle seriously, riding faster and faster, almost flying.

There are very few cars on the streets these days, and they are all bicycles, densely packed with bicycles. Seeing a big downhill, he is riding faster and faster. Chen Siyu thought he wanted to compete with others, so he said: "Brother Leng, it's almost time Come on, slow down."

Leng Jun stopped pedaling a long time ago, but as the car went downhill, the car became faster and faster.

He kept dodging and almost collided with other cars several times.

"Brother Leng, can we slow down?" Chen Siyu shouted.

Leng Jun still had a serious face. After a long time, seeing that the end of the downhill was still a big downhill, he yelled : "Siyu, where is the brake?" The bike is gone.

Chen Siyu was so scared that he wanted to jump out of the car, but at this moment, Leng Jun squeezed the brakes: "Is this it?" He kissed

her hair again and again, and murmured: "Don't be afraid, I've learned it, I've learned it now !"

After a long time, he said in shock: "This is a lesson, I will not be so reckless in the future." I can't even

quarrel with this kind of person, because as long as he makes a mistake, he will immediately reflect on himself.

It is foreseeable that life after marriage will be much less interesting.

Chen Siyu deliberately said: "No way. I just like wild men. In my opinion, you are not wild enough." As soon as the

fabric

was dyed, it was immediately sent to a garment factory to make clothes.

The sample clothes are made according to the figures of Chen Siyu and Ye Dafang.

The color Chen Siyu chose for Zhu Yingtai was green pepper and deep mallow. It is indeed very suitable for dancing. There is no light and no music. Cheng Lili would like to boast: "Teacher

, this dress is so beautiful, you put it on, it looks like it came from ancient times!" How beautiful it is!" Chen Siyu said.

Now it's time to decide on the B roles, and after the B roles are finalized, they also have to make clothes for them.

Liang Shanbo finally chose Gao Jianxin as the leading actor in "The Detachment of Women".

As for Zhu Yingtai's B corner, although there are three reserve roles, Liu Moli can dance well. Although Cheng Lili is a bit stupid, she is tall and thin, with the same body shape as Chen Siyu. Yes, she is also hard-working and able to endure hardships, and she dances very well now.

The two apprentices, with Cheng Lili, had to beat and scold to teach them cruelly.

With Zhao Xiaofang, Chen Siyu had to take her home, eat and live with her, and control her diet.

All in all, it's been a lot of work.

Hesitating about who to choose, Chen Siyu told the two apprentices not to leave after work, and waited for her in the rehearsal room. She was going to have a chat with the two apprentices to see who was willing to suffer, and whoever was willing to suffer was allowed to go. This is her usual practice purpose.

But before she entered the door, she heard Zhao Xiaofang say to Cheng Lili in a vicious tone she had never heard before: "I said Sanmao, can you be a little self-aware, so I endured you and spoiled you , because your mother is in the ideological committee, but now you are finished, have you read the newspaper, all major units are responding upwards, demanding that the ideological committee be abolished, your mother is finished!" Yes, recently in the newspapers, major units have taken turns to

publish Opinions, requesting the state to abolish the Ministry of Ideology.

There are also people who specifically write articles, demanding that the State Liquidation Committee's unjust, false and wrongly decided cases should be held accountable, and the once lawless teenagers, as well as the leaders and officers of the Committee should be held accountable.

Those who have served as leaders in the Ideological Committee have had such a glorious past, but now they are so disturbed.

When they were swinging people with whips and shaving their heads, they never thought that today would happen.

Cheng Lili refused to admit defeat, and said: "Zhao Xiaofang, don't threaten me. My mother has never done anything harmful to nature. She is not afraid of liquidation. I dance as well as you. Why should I let you? I like Zhu Yingtai's clothes. I won't let it!"

"If you don't let me, I'll tell you about sleeping with Ye Dafang!" Zhao Xiaofang said.

Cheng Lili yelled, and jumped three feet high: "I don't have it!"

"You have, you two have rented a room in the guest house of the Grain Bureau, more than once, guess I will tell Teacher Chen, will she still want you?" Zhao Xiaofang explain.

Cheng Lili bared her teeth and claws angrily: "Zhao Xiaofang, I thought you were honest, you were despicable, you were shameless!"

Chen Siyu stood outside the door with a thump in his heart.

After living for two lifetimes, she finally understood why the masters of the dance group took three years as their apprentices, and they were willing to give up their apprentices only after five years. Human nature is that every three to five years, you can't see the essence of a person clearly.

Chapter 92

Chen Siyu stood outside the door holding a soft ruler, listening silently.

Zhao Xiaofang said again: "Cheng Lili, you have broken shoes and slept with men. Even if Teacher Chen doesn't care about you, I will tell Director Gong that both you and Ye Dafang will be fired for the Qu Tuan. Do you have the heart that Ye Dafang has no job?" Cheng

Lili I began to cry: "But I like Zhu Yingtai, and I also want to dance."

Year after year, anyone would get tired of dancing a dance repeatedly, but Zhu Yingtai is different, the brisk and agile at the beginning of the academy, Like a little bird, when she died in love, she was tragic and sad. Cheng Lili felt that she had a resonance with that character. She likes Zhu Yingtai. Jump, of course she doesn't want to let it.

But Cheng Lili doesn't care if it's rumored that unmarried men and women have broken shoes, but Ye Dafang will be fired.

Maybe they will be sent down to reform through labor.

If that was the case, Ye Dafang would definitely hate her to death.

Cheng Lili compromised, but she also hated Zhao Xiaofang: "You will be punished."

Chen Siyu coughed twice, the two girls stopped talking at the same time, and Zhao Xiaofang greeted her: "Teacher, are you here?" "

What are you two arguing about? Lili, what are you doing?" Chen Siyu asked intentionally.

Cheng Lili wanted to speak but dared not, so Zhao Xiaofang said on her behalf: "She went to the hospital for a check-up and found out that she was sick and couldn't dance anymore. She was about to ask you for leave. She was ashamed of your teaching, so she cried?"

Chen Siyu still pretended to be stupid: "Lili, what's wrong with you, why can't you even dance?"

Cheng Lili's eyes were fierce, Zhao Xiaofang's eyes were staring, and there was something in her words: "Gynecological diseases are quite serious."

Chen Siyu said: "In this case, Then Xiaofang come dance, Xiaofang, there is still one and a half months, you must control your weight, no one wants to have Zhu Yingtai like a big fat goose on the stage, right." Zhao Xiaofang raised her chest and looked up: "

Yeah ,I will work hard."

Taking the soft ruler to measure her body, she smiled awkwardly: "Mr. Chen, I seem to be getting fat again."

Taking Zhao Xiaofang is more troublesome than taking Cheng Lili, because she likes to eat and gains weight quickly, but once she controls her diet, she will lose weight again , so almost every time before going on stage, she had to urgently modify her clothes. Originally, for the convenience of her practice, Chen Siyu always made the clothes bigger, and then stayed up all night to help her cut them before going on stage.

Of course not now.

It was not her original intention to take these two apprentices, it was forced on her by the unit.

Later, she has been conscientious and devoted herself to leading them, not because of how good they are, but because the ballet industry has broken down and there are no seedlings to cultivate.

In her previous life, she left too early and never experienced betrayal by her apprentices, but she will always remember the uncontrollable smile at the corners of her mouth and the fluttering of eyebrows when several apprentices came to see her in the hospital when she was lying in the hospital.

When the teacher had an accident, it was their first day.

In the technical industry, once you meet someone with poor conduct and deep scheming, it is inevitable that the apprentice will starve to death of the master.

Chen Siyu once sat in a wheelchair, quietly watching the audience warmly present the applause that had been given to her to her apprentices, and also watched the business leaders who had chased her turn around and show courteousness to her apprentices.

She has tasted flowers and applause, loneliness and loneliness, and her mind is very peaceful.

But she has tolerated Lili and Zhao Xiaofang once, and will not tolerate them a second time.

Smiling, Chen Siyu said: "If you are fat, you will become fat. There is a teacher. Let's go, Xiaofang, go to your dormitory to move the bedding."

Move the bedding and live with the teacher. From then on, you don't have to worry about losing weight, Zhao Xiaofang She was about to die happily on the ceiling, and when she turned around, she said, "Lili, don't sit on the floor, go home early."

Cheng Lili is very fond of Zhu Yingtai's character, the teacher's new clothes, props, and scenery. This is the first time she started from an artistic point of view, and wanted to go on stage to dance a role, but it was over?

Sitting on the ground, kicking and kicking, Cheng Lili lost her temper.

It's a pity that her mother is down and out now, and others have long since tired of her bad temper, and there is no one to persuade her.

Zhao Xiaofang suddenly said: "Mr. Chen, I remember you are engaged today. If you don't go to the engagement ceremony and help me move, I will feel sorry for you?" Yes, today is

Chen Siyu's engagement ceremony, and she is still busy preparing for her apprentice paving.

But as for the apprentices, gods and Buddhas can't save them if they destroy their own future.

Chen Siyu gritted her teeth: "Xiaofang, I have never played tricks on any student. As long as it is my apprentice, I will teach it patiently. This is also the inheritance and virtue of the ballet industry. I hope you can do the same." Zhao Xiaofang

lips She smiled and nodded: "Teacher, I will pass on your virtues!"

In fact, she is only one year younger than Chen Siyu, because Chen Siyu is too old psychologically, so he treats her like a child.

But Zhao Xiaofang is a nineteen-year-old girl, with big breasts and fat buttocks, round and round.

Her scheming is no worse than Chen Siyu's.

The dormitory of the Municipal Song and Dance Troupe is just behind the cafeteria. The two of them were walking together. They saw Zhao Xiaofang take out the key from his neck and hold it in his hand. There was a bead on it. Chen Siyu grabbed it and said, "This bead is very beautiful."

" If you like it, I'll ask him to buy one for you too." Zhao Xiaofang smiled naively.

"Hey, you're talking about someone, who is the guy, do I recognize him?" Chen Siyu asked with a smile.

There was a mysterious smile on Zhao Xiaofang's face: "Let's talk about it later, anyway, let's..."

Chen Siyu felt that she should be talking about the son of a leader in the empty courtyard.

It is estimated that the family background is no worse than that of the Leng family.

So Zhao Xiaofang has a sense of pride that surpasses her in a certain field.

Since she didn't say anything, Chen Siyu didn't ask any more. She took Zhao Xiaofang's arm and deliberately walked in the direction of a canal. She staggered and stumbled into the canal.

Zhao Xiaofang caught her breath because she saw the teacher's feet go into the gutter.

But instead of reminding her, she even pushed her mentor along the way.

This is the corridor between the two units. It is a small road. The opposite happens to be the small iron gate of the City Song and Dance Troupe. Chen Siyu is about to fall and hit the door frame. knee.

The teacher is about to fall, and the apprentice pushes instead of helping?

Chen Siyu didn't hesitate any longer, and used the force of the fall to push him out, and stood firm, but Zhao Xiaofang was unprotected, his feet hit the ditch, and he leaned forward, his head dodged the door frame, and wiped the ground with a puff.

"Teacher, my head is broken. I'm so dizzy and uncomfortable!" Zhao Xiaofang sprawled on the ground and yelled again: "Mr. Chen, why did you push me on purpose?" Chen Siyu folded his arms and asked

condescendingly : "Why did I push you, you don't know?"

"I...I..." Zhao Xiaofang failed to push, but fell to the ground, speechless.

Chen Siyu ignored her, and quickly went to the dormitory building, opened Zhao Xiaofang's dormitory, and when Zhao Xiaofang came after her, she had already locked the dormitory door.

Zhao Xiaofang yelled frantically outside, smashing the door, Chen Siyu ignored him, pulled the drawer, opened the cabinet, suddenly stared, in the corner of the wardrobe, she found an old coat, which she wore when she was following Wu Xiaowan. Yes, she threw away the old coat after she finished stalking.

Cooperating with her to follow Wu Xiaowan, but Zhao Xiaofang is quietly following her?

If Minister Jin does not have an accident this time and does not fall, Zhao Xiaofang took this dress to go to Minister Jin to inform her. She is a small dancer and follows the ministerial leaders, so she must be shot.

Looking again, there was a small iron box. When I opened it, there was a passbook, some change, and a stack of newspapers, all of which were clipped newspapers that reported on the situation of the Royal Opera House, and a Louis Vuitton paper. In addition to the newspaper clippings of Nefes, there are actually a few synopses of "Fairy", "Giselle", "Raymonda", and "Carmen" that Chen Siyu brought back when he went abroad last year.

These things, in order to teach the two apprentices to be familiar with French ballet, she put them in the city song and dance troupe.

Afterwards, the two said they had lost it, and they disappeared without a trace.

Didn't the co-authored things get lost, but were stolen by Zhao Xiaofang and hid privately?

Zhao Xiaofang specially hides these things, so what is her intention?

"Ms. Chen, open the door, please open the door." Zhao Xiaofang slammed the door outside.

Yelling and yelling, she knocked out all the girls in the dormitory next door.

I don't know what happened, everyone is watching.

Suddenly, Chen Siyu opened the door and made a fuss: "Hey, Xiaofang, did you break your face?" "

Mr. Chen, look at what you did. I'm going to be disfigured, woohoo." Zhao Xiaofang choked.

Most of the people living in the dormitory came from out of town. The girls in the dance team, seeing that Zhao Xiaofang's face was covered in a lot of scratches, gathered around and said, "My God, it won't be better in a while, you can still be on stage." Is it?"

"Ms. Chen pushed me because she was angry, I don't mind, as long as she can calm down." Zhao Xiaofang said deliberately.

Chen Siyu's eyes were wide open, she always thought that Zhao Xiaofang was a foolish girl, she had seen it today, and there was such an ashes-level reward by her side, she was still a silly white sweet little Bailian.

Of course, Zhao Xiaofang came from another province.

But to go through layers of selection in other provinces and make it all the way to the North City Art Troupe, how could it be so sweet.

In a few words, she told everyone that Chen Siyu pushed her on purpose, and she was magnanimous and forgave her.

The dancers said one after another: "Mr. Chen, you must be too angry. If Zhao Xiaofang's face is disfigured, you will be responsible." "No need, she is

my teacher after all." Zhao Xiaofang said .

This is really a fine show, very playful.

Chen Siyu was not used to her either, so he threw the ragged clothes on Zhao Xiaofang and said, "Xiaofang, as a teacher, I have to advise you, you must be honest and trustworthy, and you must show evidence. If you can prove that I pushed you, Just report to the police, if you can't, I'm sorry, you can't get on stage like this, I'm going to change roles." Let her act, she won't be able to get on

stage if she loses her face, she'll be squatting in the dormitory, and she'll slowly get better at acting.

It turned out that Chen Siyu treated her too well, and this sudden change made Zhao Xiaofang unable to accept it. She said hoarsely: "Chen Siyu, you are a top-notch girl. Whose bicycle has never been ridden before? You are so good.

" When she came to the song and dance troupe, Zhao Xiaofang was diligent in learning technology, but she didn't even want to call the teacher. Chen Siyu thought she was young and ignorant.

It is only now that I understand that this girl is a master who eats meat while scolding her mother.

With talent but no virtue, she is not qualified to be on stage with Chen Siyu.

Turning around, she shook the key and said, "Everyone, we are casting the B role in "The Butterfly Lovers". I decided to be our teacher Liu Moli, but Zhao Xiaofang refused to accept it and wanted to fight, so she deliberately framed her, saying that I pushed her, and wanted to coerce me to replace her." Throw away Teacher Jasmine and let her go instead, tsk tsk, I'm so scared, but..." With a condensed expression, she said, "I'm sorry, Zhao Xiaofang, but in the spirit of professionalism, I still choose Liu Moli." In terms of despicableness, Zhao Xiaofang

still sister.

Chen Siyu's words pushed her to play tricks for the sake of fighting for the role.

And Liu Moli and Xu Li are of the same generation, the teachers in the regiment, and the students are robbing the teacher's role?

When the girls of the dance team looked at Zhao Xiaofang again, their eyes were full of contempt.

...

After handing over Liu Moli's measurements to the garment factory, Chen Siyu was going to the Military Academy to attend her engagement banquet.

As soon as I got on the bus, a military bus drove past the bus.

Chen Siyu clearly saw that He Xinsong, Gao Daguang and Leng Jun were both in the car, and thought that he might not be dazzled, since Leng Jun was engaged to her today, how could he be in the car.

...

Old Commander Mei invited Commander Wang to accompany him to propose marriage. After hearing about it, Commander Nie drove the two leaders and drove them over, so the two old commanders brought a division commander.

Although Leng Bing was not around, the standard of marriage proposal was high enough.

Chen Gang didn't dare to be negligent, so he invited Gao Daguang's father, Chief of Staff Gao and his wife, to accompany him.

Gao's mother had a good relationship with Feng Hui, because Feng Hui was sent down by Chen Siyu and hated her, so she didn't come, but Chief of Staff Gao came, and when Chen Siyu left, several old leaders were chatting with Chen Gang.

Seeing her sweating profusely, Teacher Nie said with a smile: "Look at our Zhu Yingtai sweating, Siyu, although you are young, you have enough qualifications. Since you are a teacher, don't be too nervous." If you are tired, let the students do things that are not too busy, and let the students perform on the general stage. Today is the day of your engagement. Two old commanders and a chief of staff have been waiting for you for a long time. "

In the book, Chief of Staff Gao is the father-in-law of the original body. He is currently the chief of staff of the Capital Military Region. He will be transferred to the General Logistics Department to be the commander in the future. Originally, the original body wanted to marry Gao Daguang, so he and Gao's mother were almost impatient. rotten.

Later, when Chen Siyu climbed into Leng's house, Gao's father and Gao's mother often expressed emotion, saying that she was lucky to be able to climb into the high family.

Regarding her marriage with Leng Jun, Gao Daguang talked about it when he came home a few days ago, saying that Chen Siyu asked for it on his own initiative.

Since it was the woman who proposed the engagement on her own initiative, it proved that she was the same as when she wanted to marry Da Guang at the beginning, and it was an engagement that she had worked hard to get.

Standing on the standpoint of an elder, he naturally wanted to give Siyu a few words: "Siyu, several old leaders came to the door together, which is enough to give you face, but you yourself are late, which is unreasonable, so give it to Mr. Mei and Commander Wang. Apologize."

Chen Siyu was late, so he really should apologize.

But Chief of Staff Gao's sudden lecture made her very uncomfortable.

But before she could speak, Old Commander Mei waved his hand and said, "Mr. Nie, Staff Officer Gao, you can't say that. I have to use my mind to let Siyu go home and give birth to my grandson tomorrow. But Siyu's job We are working hard for our diplomatic cause. Farmers know that neighbors need harmony, and so does the country. In peaceful times, diplomacy is very important, and in diplomacy, Siyu can play a greater role than all of us combined. Too much, I have wasted your time, I apologize to you, but I will wait for her, I will be happy."

Commander Wang also said: "If you are busy, go first, we two old fellows will host this engagement banquet."

Staff officer Gao He and Mr. Nie came to accompany the guests. The reason why he criticized Chen Siyu just now was because he was afraid that the two old leaders would wait too long, get hungry, and get angry in a hurry.

Who knew that Old Commander Mei would be so partial to his grandson-in-law who hadn't married yet.

This made the two of them different from each other.

The two hurriedly said: "Yes, yes, Siyu's work is very important, we should wait."

Chen Siyu searched around but couldn't find Leng Jun, so he asked Old Commander Mei: "Where is Comrade Leng Jun, and you didn't come?"

Mrs. Mei glanced at Commander Wang, smiled, and said, "Junjun is just like you, and today he is in a hurry. This marriage can only be arranged for him by my old man. Do you have any objection?" Chen Siyu saw Commander Wang rubbing his hands all the time

. hand, and then remembered that he bumped into Leng Jun halfway.

After a vague guess, I probably understand.

Last year, a high-level leader defected, and the plane flew out of the country. The plane was destroyed in the airspace of other countries, and the plane crashed and died. This incident caused an uproar internationally.

Western powers took the opportunity to report and attack Hua Guo, and discredit it.

But now, Minister Jin's backstage and the ideological department she leads are being besieged by various agencies and departments. The empty courtyard should be afraid that there will be another defection, and the pilots have returned to the training ground to be on duty.

She said: "It doesn't matter, my work is important, and Comrade Leng Jun's is equally important."

Old Commander Mei looked around: "Look at the awakening of young people today, we are really ashamed of ourselves."

Minister Nie volunteered to be the driver, But he slapped the ass on the horse's hoof, which made it boring, and said embarrassingly: "Yes, we are ashamed."

Handing Chen Siyu a form, he said: "Siyu, fill in your file Well, in the future, just in case..."

From now on, she will be Leng Jun's fiancée, and if Leng Jun is going to have an accident, the army will give his family a corresponding pension, and there will be a consolation money for her fiancée .

This piece of paper is just not legally binding on marriage, but since then, there has been a faint rope between Chen Siyu and Leng Jun, tying them together!

...

Early the next morning, the song and dance troupe was always empty.

Cheng Lili came to work lazily, preparing to dance in a group. As soon as she entered the yard, she saw a big head wrapped up. She took a closer look and said, "Oh, Zhao Xiaofang, are you lame or blind? Why did you fall to pieces? It's a big pig's head."

Zhao Xiaofang's legs are fine, and her face is only scratched.

But she was impatient, and wanted to get better quickly, so she went to the hospital to bandage it, wrapping half of her head with gauze.

At first glance, most of the head is covered with white gauze, it is really a big pig's head.

Waving her hands, she said: "I'm fine, I'll be fine soon."

Cheng Lili clapped her hands and laughed loudly: "This is called the present newspaper, you really deserve it, haha, you've become a pig head, and you can't get on it either." It's on stage!"

In time for last night, Liu Moli's clothes have already been made, and she is currently trying on clothes.

When Zhao Xiaofang entered the door, she was like a thunderclap. Seeing that Chen Siyu was about to leave, she chased her out: "Mr. Chen, the doctor said that my face will recover in half a month at most. Please forgive me and give me another chance." Chen Siyu

asked Going to the Grand Theater to make props, I was not in a hurry, went downstairs and out of the yard, looked back to see that Zhao Xiaofang was still following, and then asked: "Who taught you, how to grab the role, is the same as the Baishan family treated you back then. Push me off the stairs before going on stage, or are you going to dig up my black material and frame it?"

The information of the Royal Opera House, the personal profile of Louis Nefes.

There must be a reason for Zhao Xiaofang to collect those things.

And the purpose of collecting black information about the chief in the role B is to get rid of her.

Zhao Xiaofang's eyes were sincere, with big tears rolling out, and she said: "Mr. Chen, even if you can't make it to the big stage of diplomatic performances, I will be the B corner for you. In the future, I will be the one who will perform for the troops in various places, and I am not Being suppressed by you and unable to get on stage, how could I harm you just to get on stage."

On the surface, it was indeed like this.

What good does it do for a young apprentice who harms her master before her wings grow hard and her skills are not up to scratch?

Chen Siyu also couldn't figure out why Zhao Xiaofang would play tricks behind her back.

Was it because she was too impatient to take over the position, or was it that she was instigated by the backstage of the Ministry of Thought, that 'her', to harm her on purpose?

But these are just speculations, she smiled and said, "I'm just guessing wildly, let's go back to dance practice."

Zhao Xiaofang said: "But Teacher Liu Moli is now in the B role."

"Ms. Liu Moli is stable in typhoon and dances well. She is the chief of the city troupe. I chose the B role for "The Butterfly Lovers". If you think there is a problem, Please report it upwards, with me, this matter has already been settled." After Chen Siyu finished, he turned and left.

Zhao Xiaofang had never been so desperate before, chasing and shouting: "Mr. Chen, I really never thought of harming you, Mr. Chen, please listen to my explanation!"...

Chen

Siyu brought the things found in Zhao Xiaofang's dormitory yesterday, and stopped by Turned to the Military Law Office, explained the purpose of coming at the door, waited for two minutes, Director Liu came out in person.

"Who the hell has the courage to touch you?" Director Liu said, "This fucking wants to be shot!"... When it comes to

diplomatic

performances, Chen Siyu, as the chief, takes the lead, but Zongkong's focus protection object.

The performance with the Royal Opera House is a competition. I dare not say that it is better than others. At least I have to submit a perfect assignment for the Oriental Ballet, so that reporters from all over the world are willing to write a report.

That homework, now only Chen Siyu can write.

Anyone who dares to touch her is tantamount to doing something against the country's diplomatic career.

It has to be verified, even if there is no real action, but only planning, it is also a crime of treason.

Director Liu immediately sent someone to pass on Zhao Xiaofang to investigate the situation.

But this is not enough, he said: "Comrade Siyu, in order to prevent bad elements with ulterior motives from sabotaging our diplomatic work, I will send a group of comrades from the anti-traves department to follow you 24 hours a day to protect you. Also, I I will consult with the logistics department and arrange a single dormitory for you, so you can live in the empty courtyard."

Chen Siyu, a comrade in the anti-traitor department, has seen it before.

They are usually in plain clothes, but they are all very skilled, and they will do security work when the leaders travel.

Just like the bodyguards of later generations.

This is also a characteristic department of this era, and it will be abolished once the ideological revolution is over in the future.

Chen Siyu had never been a big shot in two lifetimes, so she was not used to being bodyguards for two of them.

And she is going to live in the dormitory, what should Xuan Ang do?

After thinking for a while, she said: "How about this, my brother and I will go to my partner's house to stay for a while. As for the comrades in the anti-rape department, let's forget it if it doesn't work. I... I don't have much rations, so I can't afford them. ."

The landlord's house didn't have any food left, and the comrades from the anti-rape department followed her 24 hours a day, so they had to feed her.

What if her family is eaten up?

Director Liu teased Chen Siyu and couldn't help laughing: "You little comrade can really joke, the comrades in the anti-tranny department will be divided into three shifts, and they will follow you on duty in the morning, noon and evening, but they will not appear by your side, nor will they Excuse your safety, have you ever heard of stalking, they are legal stalkers sent by our army." So that's the

case, it just so happens that Chen Siyu is also an expert in stalking.

After thinking about it again, she said: "Well, you can follow at night, but forget about it during the day."

Director Liu thought that Chen Siyu was too naive, that it was fine during the day, and didn't want anyone to follow him, so he was about to talk to her about her safety. The importance of the props, let's understand the main reason, but Chen Siyu said: "Let them help me with some work, our props department is short of manpower." Make the best use of everything, whether it is weeding or weeding

, The props department is in urgent need of manpower, as long as you can work hard!

...

It was related to foreign affairs, Director Liu did not dare to neglect, although he knew that Chen Siyu was a cold fiancée, and if he wanted to live in his house, he could go by himself, but he still came to tell Old Commander Mei about Chen Siyu's situation in person.

In short, if 'she' really did it herself, Chen Siyu's safety must be protected.

She is the only actress who has danced with the Royal Opera House.

She is also the only Chinese ballet dancer whose postcards are sold out in France.

If Chen Siyu couldn't make it to the stage, this diplomatic performance would be a disaster from the very beginning.

Old Commander Mei was also very shocked, because logically, 'she' was already under attack from the front and back, and her reputation was notorious.

Under such circumstances, 'she' still has the heart to sabotage foreign affairs?

Old Commander Mei thought it was unlikely.

But since Chen Siyu himself is aware of the danger, of course she has to live here.

"We must let her live in my house, and do it now!" said the old man.

Leng Mei went to work, and Mei Shuang was still taking statements at the Public Security Bureau. Old Commander Mei immediately applied for a security guard to help pack and tidy up, and took Xuan Ang back first.

By the time Chen Siyu got off work, her whole family had already moved to Zong Kong, Leng's house.

In other words, although Leng Mei has been unwilling to accept the rent, Chen Siyu has saved a voucher for Leng Mei at the price of five yuan per month. Leng's house is gone, Chen Siyu guessed that she would not let Leng Mei face to face, seeing that her bedroom door was open, she pressed the passbook under her pillow.

At night, after taking a shower, she wants to share a bedroom with Mei Shuang or Leng Mei, and let Xuan Ang sleep in Leng Jun's room. But Leng Mei and Mei Shuang are both people who are used to living alone for a long time, and Xuan Ang and Mr. Mei hit it off right away. After listening to him tell some stories about the Anti-Japanese War, they insisted on sleeping with the old man on the first floor at night. Said: "Anyway, Leng Jun is still at the training ground in the suburbs of Beijing, and he won't be able to come back at night, so you can sleep in another room."

Leng Mei also said: "It is estimated that he will not come back for half a month. When he comes back, he will have to go to the front line. His bedroom is empty. In summer, it is hot if we squeeze together. You sleep in his bed. Comfortable?"

This was the first time Chen Siyu entered the cold bedroom.

The layout is very simple, a bookcase, a desk, and a single wooden bed.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at a large photo album on the bookshelf, Chen Siyu took it out.

When I opened it, I couldn't help but snort.

The first one is stern, about one year old, wearing open crotch trousers, and braided into the sky, sitting cross-legged, grinning with two bean-like teeth.

Staring at her boyfriend's Xiao Niuniu for a long time, Chen Siyu planned to wait for Leng Jun to come back, and when he was alone with him, he would dig out this photo and see how he would react.

In other words, when Leng Jun met Chen Siyu for the first time, he was already 25 years old.

According to their family, before her, he had no emotional experience.

But Chen Siyu didn't quite believe it.

In the life she has experienced, there is no man who can reach the age of 25 and still have a blank emotional experience.

Flipping through the photos page by page, she just wanted to see if Leng Jun had any group photos of female classmates, or sisters and sisters of comrades in arms.

But this photo album disappointed Chen Siyu.

For a fighter pilot who has been trained by the country since the age of 16, unless Chen Siyu intentionally bumps into his arms like Chen Siyu, no girl can casually appear by his side.

Because Mei Shuang is a singer, Leng Jun left a lot of photos, but after looking through the photo album for a long time, Chen Siyu found regretfully that there was not a single girl in Leng Jun's photos.

After flipping through the photos, he saw a copy of "La Traviata" on the bookshelf. Thinking that he was about to compete with the Royal Opera House, Chen Siyu took out the book and planned to read it carefully.

This is a book published before Liberation. The typesetting is vertical and the characters are in traditional characters. It is very difficult to recognize.

And lying on the bed, Chen Siyu always felt that the pillow was flustered, and when she reached out to touch it, she took out a small bag wrapped in a handkerchief from under the pillow, opened it, and inside was a harmonica, sniffed it, and it smelled of rust.

Chen Siyu thought that this harmonica should be given to him by some girl.

Taking out the harmonica, the pillow finally felt comfortable.

The traditional characters were obscure and difficult to read, so Chen Siyu turned off the desk lamp, yawned, and fell asleep.

The family courtyard of the song and dance troupe is facing the street, so she can hear all the sounds on the street, but Chen Siyu sleeps soundly every night, there are few people in this courtyard, and it is a single building, so it is very quiet, but she is very sleepy, but she can't sleep no matter what no.

Suddenly, she heard heavy footsteps outside.

Although he had never heard cold footsteps before, when Chen Siyu heard them, he felt that they were cold.

She heard him picking out the key and entering the door.

Upstairs and downstairs, because of the silence, the sound is clear and bright.

The grim holiday is here today. It stands to reason that he is going to the southwest today. He said that he stayed because of a temporary incident at the training ground. Does this mean that he is leaving?

Will he spend the night when he comes back, will he go upstairs, in other words, does he know that she is at his house?

downstairs.

As the saying goes, once a person is old, he is greedy for money and afraid of death and does not fall asleep.

After Mei Lao got old, he was neither greedy for money nor afraid of death, but he just didn't fall asleep.

A little kid came today, and if he wanted to listen to his storytelling, Mr. Mei became even more interested.

The old man started to talk about the rifle and gun millet, the guerrilla warfare in the depths of the Taihang Mountains, the thrilling and near-death experience when crossing the snow-capped mountains and grasslands, and the old man became interested. Xuan Ang, who was sleeping next to him, was already chanting and snoring.

The old man sighed, and was lying silently with his eyes closed, when he heard the sound of the door opening, Leng Jun was already at the door.

Turning over and sitting up, the old man asked: "Why did you come back suddenly?" He

said coldly: "The information from the intelligence agency said that 'she' had no sign of absconding. Commander Wang ordered us to return to the southwest overnight as originally planned.

" This is good news, because once 'she' really defected, even if she was shot to death, it would cause an uproar internationally, and the country's reputation would be bad.

Since the intelligence department of Zongkong analyzed that 'she' would not flee, it should not happen.

The meat rotted in her own pot, it was 'her' who should be liquidated, and she couldn't escape it.

"Leave tonight?" Old Mei asked.

He said coldly, "I'll go and pack my things."

As the old man gets old, it's inevitable that he won't be too thoughtful.

What's more, after Chen Siyu went upstairs, he discussed with Mei Shuang and Leng Mei to live in Leng Jun's bedroom.

The old man didn't know.

Going upstairs, he opened the bedroom door coldly, and took out the ring from the drawer. Li Jia

is about to board the plane to Southwest in three hours.

And this trip, how long it will take to stay, and when the battle will be over, no one knows.

He had to find a girlfriend and propose to her.

But in the middle of the night, the door of the city regiment's family courtyard had been locked long ago. If he wanted to climb over the wall to get in, would he scare his girlfriend? Besides, if someone saw him and reported him, he was violating discipline. trouble.

Yesterday was the day when the two got engaged, and Leng Jun was absent for some reason. He originally wanted to formally propose to his girlfriend today, but something happened again. What should we do?

In other words, as soon as he entered the door, Leng Jun felt that something was not quite right. There was a very familiar scent in the room, that faint sweet scent of jasmine, which was the smell between his girlfriend's lips and teeth.

Leng Junxin said that he must be crazy, thinking of his girlfriend, thinking of sitting in his bedroom, he can clearly smell her body.

No, there is still the sound of breathing.

He was sitting at the desk with the bed behind him, and there was someone on his bed.

He could guess who it was just by hearing the breathing and giggling, and the aroma filling the air.

It's his girlfriend.

She actually slept on his bed, so his pillow and bedding would all be stained with her jasmine fragrance.

Thinking that she was sleeping in his quilt at this moment, her cold blood rushed to her head.

I don't know how she would sleep here, but he broke into the house, which was inappropriate, and he got up coldly and wanted to leave.

But when he stood up, his girlfriend asked hoarsely, "Are you leaving?"

"It will take another year." She asked again.

Under the moonlight, the young and tall man looked a little thin, with a flat and gentle back, and shortness of breath.

"Come and lie down with me for a while, or you're not allowed to leave." The girlfriend's voice was sweet, and she was giggling, like a rabbit's tail, like a kitten's paw.

Leng Jun clenched his fists and stiffened all over. She said let him lie down with her for a while.

Lie down! ! !

Chapter 93

Chen Siyu had never rolled with a man in bed in her previous life, nor had she ever slept in the same bed with another man. In her previous life, she hated physical contact and too much intimacy.

But at this moment, she has a desire to lie on the same bed with her boyfriend and do something shameful.

Leng Jun sat on the edge of the bed, the bed creaked, and his breath suddenly tightened: "It's not good.

" He was so nervous that he was sweating profusely.

Opening his hand little by little, Chen Siyu asked softly: "How long will it take to leave?" He

said coldly: "One and a half hours, no, we will leave in half an hour."

Chen Siyu held the man's hand and stroked it gently. The bed sheet, tempting him: "Then lie down and lie down with me for a while."

"What if someone finds out?" Leng Jun was worried.

Chen Siyu shook off the man's hand and said, "Are you stupid? This is your home. I am your engaged fiancée. What if someone sees you?

"

She is now his fiancée, registered in the file, and it is legal for him to be with her.

Before Leng Yan could think any more, his girlfriend's arms wrapped around his neck, like the ears of a little bunny wrapping around his neck, or like a kitten's tail flicking.

Caught off guard, her soft and sweet lips gently sucked his lips, just that one, like an electric shock, that kind of feeling was never before cold.

She let out a whimper, his blood rushed to his brain, and when he came to his senses, he was already lying beside her.

The curtains were transparent, and the man's eyebrows and eyes could be seen clearly. Through the darkness, his eyes were shining, and he was staring at her. Chen Siyu came up: "Hug me!"

Accompanied by the creak of the bed, his girlfriend hummed softly.

He also went to lick her lips, lick her forehead, eyebrows and eyes, the feeling of hunger was even worse, and he felt coldly that he had become a glutton, as if he couldn't get enough to eat.

When Chen Siyu heard that a man would do that kind of thing, it would only take a few minutes at most.

And she, at the moment, felt that he was lustful, pure and lustful, hooking her to do something bad.

Strange environment, strange bed, this feeling is like cheating, very exciting.

It was two o'clock in the morning, a quiet night, and it was a good time to do bad things, but suddenly there was a knock on the door outside.

The coldness stopped, and Chen Siyu also stopped, listening quietly, Leng Mei got up, and asked: "Who is it?"

The people outside were saying: "We are anti-traitors, and we follow Comrade Chen Siyu under the order of Chief Liu. Just now we saw someone went in, but he didn't come out for a long time, may I go in and have a look?"

The old man was still in the living room at this time, and said: "That's my grandson, don't bother you, just busy with your work."

But Leng Mei didn't know about her younger brother's return, so she really thought someone irrelevant had come in, so she pushed the door open.

She turned on the light with a snap, and saw her brother vaguely, Leng Mei snapped off the light again!

I didn't do the cold and bad thing of being caught by my sister, but the posture was very good.

He was also stupid, he waited for Leng Mei to close the door before sitting upright, and asked: "Why did the people from the Anti-traitor Section follow you?" As

for Zhao Xiaofang, he simply wanted to replace her on the stage, or he was instigated by others. But since Leng Jun is her target, Chen Siyu can tell him his guess.

After finishing speaking, she said: "So the Anti-traitor Section sent someone to say they were secretly protecting me."

Leng Jun actually doesn't like the work of the Military Law Department. He is a fighter pilot. Conduct reconnaissance operations and engage in firefights with the enemy.

People like them not only have good eyesight, but also good brains, and more importantly, they are sensitive. It may take three minutes for ordinary people to make a judgment, but they must give a thing, a person, a judgment and an opinion within three seconds. , but also to take a decisive counterattack.

In contrast, the military law department is all civilians, with only theory but no actual combat experience.

Letting them follow his girlfriend made Leng Jun even more worried.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he said: "Their reaction was too slow. It had been 12 minutes since I entered the door before they realized that if someone really..." If someone really had ulterior motives, Chen Siyu would have been cold at this moment.

Before Leng Jun left, he missed his girlfriend.

"I'm just guessing. Besides, as soon as I found out that I was in danger, I hid in the empty courtyard. What do you think is safer than the empty courtyard?" Draw a circle on the boyfriend's arm , Chen Siyu said: "Don't worry about me, I will be fine."

Leng Jun can not be worried, but he has to go to the front line, so he can only tell Chen Siyu to be careful.

At this time, he didn't realize what it means to think about it after thinking about it.

He thought, since his sister saw it anyway, his mother would know, so he simply lay back on the bed.

Surrounding his girlfriend, he murmured: "There is still one and a half months before the French Art Troupe is here. You must pay attention to your own safety during this time."

Chen Siyu said in her heart that it's no wonder that none of her female friends in her previous life It's great to be like her, to be in love without sleeping, to snuggle on a man's chest, and to have a special sense of security.

"It's still my old enemy who came here. This time, I must make that big liar Louis Nefes look good." Chen Siyu said.

Sternly asked: "Louis, foreigner?"

Chen Siyu said: "The last time I went to France, I exchanged performances with him, the director of the ballet troupe."

Although Leng Jun has never been abroad, he lived in the old district when he was a child. For a while, he had a very good relationship with a war reporter from France. The reporter also taught him spoken French. He knew some simple French. As for the coming of the French diplomatic mission, Leng Yan had paid attention to it from the newspapers.

He said: "Is it a man in his forties with black hair, black eyes, but fair skin?"

In his impression, the newspaper showed a middle-aged man with a very delicate face.

Chen Siyu said: "Yes, there is a photo of him in the newspaper, and he was once the male ballet chief of the Royal Song and Dance Troupe."

Leng Jun had a good impression of the French people because of his childhood memories, and he also agreed that all technical industries are He will improve because of competition, so he not only likes his girlfriend's cuteness, but also appreciates her professionalism that is always in competition.

He Xinsong's girlfriend finally broke up with him and chose the son of Minister Xu of the Ministry of Thought.

In the words of the woman, a broken pilot, with his head tied around his waist, has no safety guarantees. If he wants a house, he can't even get a jeep. And Minister Xu's son lives in the big courtyard behind Zong Kong , the bus stops right in front of the house, and you can use it however you want.

He Xinsong was hit hard, and stayed at home for a whole holiday without going out.

Leng Jun is different, his girlfriend loves him so much, and doesn't dislike him for not being able to get a bus.

And she also...

she giggled, humming like a kitten's tail and twitching at his Adam's apple, which tightened up and down.

And when a man wants to do something bad, his thinking will force himself to convince himself, thinking coldly, they are already engaged, and in the flight team, as long as they are registered fiancées, when they go to visit relatives, the pilots can ask for leave at night and not return to the team. They are just going to do bad things.

Others can, so should he.

But all of a sudden, Chen Siyu yelled... and then Mei Shuang coughed: "Jun Jun, it's time to go, I packed some clothes for your father, where should I put them?

" , I woke up suddenly after yelling at my mother. If you are not married, even if the higher-ups don't pursue it, if your girlfriend becomes pregnant, her future will be ruined. Turning over and sitting up, he said: "Right away.

" When he packed his bags, He Xinsong had already arrived at the door and called for someone.

The family watched Leng Jun leave, Leng Mei went upstairs with Chen Siyu, and whispered: "I heard that our hospital has a kind of emergency contraceptive pill, which can be taken afterwards. I'll prescribe some for you tomorrow." Chen Siyu was dumbfounded: "

No No need."

Leng Mei smiled and said clearly: "You are still young, don't understand, lesbians are easy to get pregnant, the French Art Troupe is coming soon, if you want to get pregnant, it will be very troublesome Yes."

The conscience of heaven and earth, Chen Siyu has teased it, but the coldness is like an iceberg, she stands still, she is innocent.

She said: "Sister Leng, you are unmarried, and neither am I. Nothing happened between me and Leng Jun. You go and prescribe contraceptives. If you report it to someone, we are both bad, so don't buy it."

Leng Mei thought about it, and went back to the bedroom to sleep.

And Mei Shuang, while chatting with Mr. Mei downstairs, made another bowl of brown sugar eggs for Chen Siyu, quietly brought it in, and asked Chen Siyu to eat it.

So Mei Shuang also misunderstood, thinking that she had done something bad with Leng Yan?

After thinking about it for a while, it is estimated that she called out just now, causing Mei Shuang and his wife to misunderstand.

In fact, no, the reason why Chen Siyu couldn't help snorting was because she had seen the photos earlier and had preconceived ideas, thinking that Leng Jun was carrying a cute little baby, but in reality, she found that he had a good one. It's a big baby, and it hurts her, so she hums.

Thinking about it again, the sternness of childhood is cuter!

...

A week later, the Military Law Office came to report to the song and dance troupe about Zhao Xiaofang.

This investigation report surprised the leaders, and Chen Siyu was also surprised.

Director Liu said: "According to Zhao Xiaofang's confession, she cut newspapers and hid posters just to better receive the Français Art Troupe. Recently, she has used the phone number of the Song and Dance Troupe seven times, all of which were to her Nie Shaodong, who served in the army, we have also verified the opinions of Commander Nie and Comrade Nie Shaodong on this matter, and their statements are completely consistent, proving that what they said is true. As for your ragged clothes, Siyu Comrade, Zhao Xiaofang's family is relatively poor. According to her, she has the habit of collecting old clothes, and she just wants to pick them up and mail them back to her younger brothers and sisters to wear." ... "There is no problem with Comrade Zhao Xiaofang. Of course, to ensure

your

safety The comrades in the anti-traitor department will continue to protect the work." Director Liu said again.

Director Xu was very surprised: "When did Zhao Xiaofang talk to Nie Shaodong? We didn't notice it at all

.

" The chief explained: "Nie Shaodong is serving in the army and is only a conscript. According to the relevant regulations of the army, conscripts do not need to report to the top when they talk to each other." So Zhao Xiaofang took the clothes to give to his younger brothers and sisters in the countryside

.

And she quietly fell in love with Nie Shaodong, the son of Master Nie, but no one in the whole group knew?

Zhao Xiaofang did a great job of keeping secrets. Director Liu summed it up: "From our point of view, Comrade Zhao Xiaofang

has no problems."

If there is a shortage of manpower, let her dance to Zhumu, her body shape is more suitable."

Director Xu looked at Chen Siyu: "What's your opinion?"

"I will follow the arrangements of the leaders." Chen Siyu said.

She remembered that in the original book, in the future, among the dozens of division leaders in the Kongyuan Academy, the one who is most qualified to compete with Father Leng for the post of commander is none other than Master Nie.

Commander Nie went to the Yalu River ten years ago, and he has outstanding military achievements. In addition, he is in charge of equipment and personnel, and has relatively rich management experience, so he is on par with Leng Bing.

In the end, it was Leng Jun's death that allowed Leng Bing to win and be able to serve as the commander.

Leng Jun's death made the superiors feel that Leng Bing was more suitable for the post of commander.

Based on the information given by Director Liu, Chen Siyu finally understood why Zhao Xiaofang was deliberately trying to replace her in Zhu Yingtai.

She was not bought by the backstage of the Ministry of Thought.

It's paving the way for her to marry into Mr. Nie's family in the future.

In peaceful times, the general strategic direction of the country has shifted to foreign exchanges, and diplomacy is still very important.

Keeping up with the country's footsteps, the strategic direction of the army will also shift accordingly. To put it bluntly, it will be a great honor for the whole family to have someone who can play a role in diplomacy.

Zhao Xiaofang wants to be able to take the stage in diplomatic performances and dance to Zhu Yingtai.

No matter how poor her natal family is, Mr. Nie and his wife will not mind it anymore, and will be proud to marry her.

And if it wasn't for the collapse of the Ministry of Thought, Zhao Xiaofang didn't have to pretend to be submissive in front of Cheng Lili, showing off her feet, and was caught by Chen Siyu. Master Nie will definitely make public the relationship between Zhao Xiaofang and Nie Shaodong.

In front of the superiors, in the entire empty courtyard, the Nie family could outshine the Leng family in the limelight?

Thinking about it this way, Chen Siyu suddenly understood why at her engagement banquet, Master Nie had to mention her specifically and asked her to hand over the work to the apprentices.

Mr. Nie said that so that his future daughter-in-law could receive foreign guests on stage.

...

Zhao Xiaofang gained weight easily, and lost weight quickly. In addition, she was recently abandoned by her teacher, so she was under a lot of psychological pressure and couldn't eat. However, she succeeded in losing weight quickly and became a lightning bolt.

With her current figure, dancing Zhu Yingtai is no problem at all.

It's a pity that she was too impatient and exposed too early. Although she didn't have to be punished because of the appearance of Mr. Nie's family, Chen Siyu would not give her a small meal, eat alone, and teach her so hard.

Zhao Xiaofang is not afraid at all. After all, there are only so many ballet seedlings now, and the local government no longer organizes the selection of dancers. If Chen Siyu doesn't like her, she can only stand next to her. Because of her partner, she will be able to enter the general space soon. Even if Chen Siyu doesn't want to teach at that time, she must teach, because there are no other seedlings.

And as long as there are no newcomers, sooner or later, Zhao Xiaofang will replace Chen Siyu and become the new chief.

She planned it beautifully.

But this day, suddenly, she heard a thunderbolt from the blue sky, which knocked her into a daze.

After the rehearsal was about to get off work, Liu Moli asked Xu Li: "Did you hear that, taking advantage of the enthusiasm for this French Art Troupe, our Art Troupe is going to restart the selection process to select a batch of ballet seedlings, and It is said that the assessment will not focus on the composition, and the instruction from the chief is: not stick to one pattern, select only the talents."

Xu Li said with a smile: "You are too ill-informed, the headquarters has issued an order, not to look at the composition. , just look at the conditions, skills, and nationwide selection, I will be on a business trip next month, and I will go to select candidates in person."

The selection of ballet actors has restarted?

Although Li Qian will come back after giving birth, when "The Butterfly Lovers" is staged, Chen Siyu will be the chief. When she has new seedlings, she will train new ones and completely kick Zhao Xiaofang out of the game.

So, even if she tried her best to get into the general space, wouldn't she have to sit on the bench?

Although Mr. and Mrs. Nie value her very much, what Nie Shaodong really hides in his heart is Ye Qingqing.

If she couldn't be on stage, the leading role, or the chief, would Master Nie and his wife still value her? Would they still decide to let Nie Shaodong marry her?

Standing where she was, Zhao Xiaofang was stunned as if she had fallen into an ice cellar.

...

Following repeated reports in the newspapers, the French Art Troupe finally came to an end as promised.

The reception work is of course in the charge of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

And with their arrival, the program list was also sent to the general space.

That's right, director: Louis Naifes. And the work is exactly the "La Traviata" that Chen Siyu guessed.

And just as Chen Siyu guessed, they brought a whole hundred sets of clothing alone. When the show is staged, it will show the French Renaissance in the 18th century, from vocal music to clothing, literature, and various arts. The peak aesthetics of the period when a hundred flowers bloom.

"The Butterfly Lovers" has already been rehearsed, and the leaders of the empty courtyard have also read it specially. After reading it, they all think it is very good. At present, everything is ready, and it is only waiting for the review by the chief executive and international friends.

In other words, it stands to reason that the backstage of the National Center for the Performing Arts is large enough for the two troupes to rehearse together.

But right after landing, Louis Nefes requested to clear the venue. The reason was that their people were not used to rehearsing with Orientals, and asked all the "Blessed Lovers" crew to withdraw until their performance ended.

As the third secretary of the embassy in France, Wang Qi accompanied the art troupe on this trip. He brought the news and announced it.

When the Qu Tuan heard it, it was as if a sap had been hit on the head.

For the convenience of the performance, the sets, props, and costumes of "The Butterfly Lovers" are all in the Grand Theater. It is very troublesome to move them back to the general space, and the props are likely to be damaged. Otherwise, they will not be able to rehearse with makeup. In the event of a performance accident, how will the song and dance troupe explain to the troops and leaders.

"Comrade Wang Qi, you can negotiate with the French director. In a day, we only need to rehearse one time. We don't have many props and only occupy one room. It was the same in France. If it is necessary for their convenience, clear us out." Qu Tuan said.

Wang Qi said: "Qu Tuan, I'm really sorry, this is a special request made by the French director. I have already persuaded him, but he insisted on this request, and said that if they can't meet the requirements for clearing the scene, they will choose to refuse to perform. Hurry up and move things."

Although he had been with director Louis for three months in France last year, he was a very proud person, and he hadn't spoken much to Chen Siyu, the only French-speaking member of the group. In a word, I have never communicated with the Qutuan. In the impression of the Qutuan, he is a very stubborn person.

And because of policy constraints, even the music troupe couldn't see Director Louis before the official performance.

What can I do, changing the rehearsal location in a hurry will have a great impact on the actors.

Qu Tuan was in a hurry, like ants on a hot pan.

After Wang Qi finished chatting with the music group, he called Chen Siyu out from the backstage alone.

Walking all the way to the flagpole in front of the Grand Theater, Wang Qicai stopped and said first, "Siyu, you know that Leng Jun and I grew up together, and we are neighbors in the courtyard.

" Brain, at first glance, there is something else to say.

Chen Siyu nodded, and said with a smile: "We are already engaged, after that, I will call you brother too."

Wang Qi looked up at the fluttering flag, raised his hand suddenly, and said, "Siyu, since You call me brother, then I have something to ask you, you have to tell the truth, I also swear to the national flag, if you tell me, God knows, you know, I know, I will never tell Leng Jun, so you and What's going on between Director Louis?"

In view of Wang Qi's constipated expression, Chen Siyu suddenly realized: "Wang Sanmi, you suspect that there are some improper transactions and hookups between me and Director Louis, go get in touch."

Wang Sanmi, who was in a neat suit, looked at the delicate-faced, tall, slender but not bland ballerina girl in front of her, and said in her heart that she really deserves to be a gifted ballet dancer.

I don't know how the Creator created such a beautiful and charming girl.

With a slightly dry throat, he said: "Our domestic thinking is closed and our ideology is also tight, but I have been living in France, and I understand that things like that are normal abroad. In the French monograph, there is a word, male ballet Before the actors are going to go on stage, as usual, they have to come..."

Before Yifa could say anything, Chen Siyu raised his arm, and a loud slap landed on Wang Qi's face.

"Comrade Chen Siyu, why are you beating me?" Wang Qi took two steps back.

Chen Siyu said, "I won't hit you if you slander my reputation. That's fine. I'll report the case and I'll find the police to bring you to justice!" "

But in foreign countries, this is the consensus." Wang Qi spread his hands.

Yes, there are rumors in the market that because ballet dances close to the body and wears tights, in order to prevent embarrassing protruding situations after going on stage, before going on stage, the actresses will help the male actors to perform a dance in the backstage. Hair, to ensure that after he came to power, there will be no bumps.

Rumors become true when they spread too much, so many people take this nonsense as the truth.

But in fact, what Chen Siyu has experienced, there may be such a situation abroad.

In China, even in the future, such things will rarely happen.

It is impossible for a professional dancer to be intoxicated by his own skills, but if he still thinks about depraved and obscene things on the stage, can he dance well? Do you want to be on an important stage? No, so that's what the dirty guys do, and it doesn't represent the entire industry.

And for making such pornographic rumors, you will be beaten abroad, not to mention this is in China, and it is still in the 1960s.

Chen Siyu pointed his nose and asked: "Do you know how tight the ideology is in China, who is my fiancé? What about the commander of the general air force, Wang Sanmi, what consensus, what to send, you should say it, I will report to the police now, let the police arrest you." Seeing that Chen Siyu was confused, Wang Qi hurriedly explained:

" I don't believe it either, but Mr. Louis' behavior puzzled me. After he stayed at the hotel, he prepared flowers and chocolates, and asked me to tell you that he would invite you to dinner. You know, our discipline does not allow you to meet privately. So I rejected him for you. But he begged me to send you a letter, I brought the letter, because of policy reasons, I also read the letter..." Seeing no one around, Wang Qi handed the

letter Come over: "Don't blame me for being suspicious, you can see for yourself."

Louis Naifes wrote her a letter?

Chen Siyu received the letter, and Louis Nefes used a note from the Liuguo Hotel, which shows that he wrote the letter in a hurry when the treat was not possible.

The letter stated a few points. First, he didn't deliberately not send Chen Siyu off that day, but that he was recording "Carmen" at the time, and he added a lot of oriental ballet elements to the arrangement. It was for Chen Siyu, but it took too long to take the photo, and it was delayed, so I didn't rush to send her off.

Then, he made two points, one is that he is willing to treat Oriental Ballet fairly and justly, and he wants to sincerely invite Chen Siyu to be the heroine of "Carmen", which he thinks is very suitable for her personality.

And she is also very suitable for the ballet stage of the Royal Theater.

The second is more intimate. I know that it is very difficult for Chinese people to go abroad, but in any case, if you want to immigrate, there is a one-size-fits-all method, and that is to get married.

Louis Nefes, as the royal prince of "Swan Lake" for 20 years, has also been a single nobleman for 20 years. He is 45 years old this year, and he thinks that he may try marriage.

And he heard that oriental women are very gentle and virtuous.

During the three months of traveling together, he also observed that Chen Siyu did possess a Joan of Arc-like quality that most French women did not have, so he planned to use marriage to help her go abroad.

At the end, Louis Nefes wrote: Oriental girl, you must have been very surprised, and you were already weeping with joy when you saw the letter. Since you can't meet in private, let's see you again when "La Traviata" is performing.

Chen Siyu was holding the stationery, and the subway grandfather was looking at the phone.jpg.

Who gave this old French man the confidence that she would marry him for emigration?

It's really French style, the Macedonian defense line, extremely arrogant and arrogant.

No wonder Wang Qi misunderstood her.

That's the thing about men, when women start working hard, they don't think they're trying to achieve something.

Instead, they will think that they are trying to get their attention and start a career, just to be able to marry them.

It's ridiculous!

...

Let's talk about the Southwest Theater.

War is not just a triumphant advance. If you fight, you will fall into the quagmire. However, the current countries M and Yue are unable to negotiate peace and fight. Large-scale wars have stopped, but small wars will be fought from time to time. If there is no battle, the war will fall into a stalemate.

In this case, apart from the usual training, the flight team can only wait quietly.

After the French Art Troupe arrived in Beicheng, the other side launched a joint military exercise with country M.

The purpose is of course provocation and opposition, because at present, they are the regular government armed forces recognized by the international community.

Of course, our country's South China Sea forces will also organize exercises in response to this situation.

Although there is no war, both sides sharpen their swords at the same time, let's get ready.

In view of this situation, the general empty compound also had to make strategic adjustments, and some people had to be transferred back to Beicheng to stand by.

After formulating the strategy above, Wu Yong discussed with the political commissar, and then came to the flight team to transfer people.

Wu Yong said: "Temporarily transferred back to Beicheng, this task is relatively easy. If any of you feel uncomfortable and can't be cured in the field hospital, please sign up quickly and go back to do a duty, just take time to solve your physical problems." "If you are sick, tell

me , Stomach pain, hemorrhoids, I will go back, go to the hospital to prescribe some medicine, wash it, and treat it, don't make any minor injuries that can't go to the front line, learn from Lei Feng, the army doesn't talk about that, hurry up. "The political commissar said.

Outside, "learning from Lei Feng" is an advocacy, but it is a virtue that originated from the army, and in the army, it is a habit.

And men, if you have a minor illness or disaster, everyone doesn't take it seriously.

When they heard that they were going back for medical treatment, many people were very annoyed when they obviously had a bad stomach or hemorrhoids, but they didn't want to talk about it.

I don't want to make my comrades laugh at me.

It takes the leader to yell for a long time before they stand up.

But today, Leng Jun set an example for everyone and was the first to stand up: "I'm sick, I want to go back."

Wu Yong was shocked: "I remember you don't have stomach problems, why, you also have hemorrhoids?"

Chapter 94

Leng Jun can't say that he wants to go back because he misses his girlfriend and misses her.

He doesn't have a stomach problem, everyone knows that, it's not good to lie.

As for hemorrhoids, no one else could see them anyway, so he reluctantly admitted it.

Wu Yong has hemorrhoids, and he hasn't seen Leng Mei for a year and a half. He wants to go back here when he is free, but he loves Leng Mei very much. Yu Lengjun has always cared and cared like a younger brother , I also know that Leng Mei loves her younger brother the most. He has a responsibility and an obligation to protect him.

Hearing that Leng Jun also had hemorrhoids, knowing the weather in the southwest and how lethal the diet is on hemorrhoids, he said, "Okay, count yourself in, what about the others?

" Hand: "Me." Then asked Leng Jun: "Are you an internal hemorrhoid or an external hemorrhoid, or are you like me, both inside and outside?"

Wu Taihang said thoughtfully: "If it's an external hemorrhoid, I suggest you cut it off once and for all, it's okay Take the opportunity to stay in a hospital. Our General Air Force Hospital not only has superb technology, but also the food is good. Hospitalization is like a holiday."

Ma Ziwei said: "Wu Taihang can't be compared with ordinary people. The person I'm talking about is the female doctor who cut hemorrhoids. When we met, we were very frank, Wu Taihang is still naked."

The soldiers roared with laughter, and Leng Jun suddenly realized that this group of people were all people with hemorrhoids.

In his free time, Wu Yong also dug up some herbal medicines that can nourish qi and blood that are only found in the southwest area, wrapped them up, and asked Leng Jun to bring them to Leng Mei, and told her to take care of her body.

In order to meet his girlfriend, Leng Jun was forced to join the ranks of "hemorrhoids", and was about to return to Beicheng.

...

Let's talk about Chen Siyu's side.

Even if Louis Nefes did not keep his promise to send her the video, he is indeed a good director who deserves her admiration professionally, but what the hell is Joan of Arc? Resignation?

She is only 20 years old this year, and he is 45 years old. He is an older father, but he actually used letters to ask for marriage. Doesn't Wang Qi have a prejudice against her?

Fortunately, only Wang Qi saw the letter. If others saw it too, how would they guess the part where she was abroad.

Looking back, the music troupe took the troupe members, carrying out costumes and props with big bags and small bags.

Chen Siyu tore the letter into small pieces the size of a fingernail and threw it into the trash can, saying, "Wang Qi, please pass a message to Director Louis for me." "Say it." Wang Qi immediately took out his notebook and pulled out his pen

.

Chen Siyu smiled and said: "Just tell him, we oriental women like him, we also like gentle, virtuous, and men with masculine virtues, so I'm sorry, I will not accept his marriage request, and I will not immigrate Yes, I'm already engaged, and I'm going to marry a man with very masculine virtue."

Wang Qidun wrote: "What is masculine virtue? How should I translate it, using Virilité masculine, what do you think?"

Virilité masculine means masculinity in French. Its meaning is not accurate, and it can be misunderstood by Louis Nefes.

Chen Siyu thought for a while, and said: "Use Un homme comme Jeanne d'arc, he wants a Joan of Arc-like partner, and I also think, who doesn't like a partner who is loyal to him, Wang Qi, are you right? ?"

Wang Qi is the third secretary of the embassy and a reserve diplomat.

He has been studying in France since he was a teenager. After graduation, when China and France established diplomatic relations, he stayed in the embassy to work.

He has been living abroad, and he is more open-minded about sex and love like Westerners. He doesn't think that loyalty is a virtue. Instead, he thinks that men and women should have the courage to pursue love, and nothing else is important.

As for asking a man to be loyal to a woman all his life, in his opinion, it is simply a fantasy.

But as a potential diplomat, he would not express such unworldly views.

Smiling, he just nodded.

In other words, Wang Qi came back to China with the art troupe, and he has not seen "The Butterfly Lovers", but in his impression, it is an old story that happened thousands of years ago, not to mention the background of the story is difficult for foreigners to understand. He probably won't arouse too much repercussions for Beijing operas like "The Detachment of Women" and "The White-haired Girl".

And this diplomatic exchange performance was led by Pierrot, the dean of the Royal Opera House, and the director was Louis Naifes. In addition to the media of several major newspapers in France, there were also newspapers from several countries. media.

Therefore, "Blessings of Love" concerns the cultural exchange between the East and the West, and is particularly important.

Although everyone from Commander Wang to head Wu of the Military Cultural and Industrial Troupe, to the song troupe of the song and dance troupe, everyone has assured their chests that "Blessings of Love" is a good drama, but he is still worried and wants to hear Chen Siyu's opinion. , then said: "Siyu, what Director Louis brought is his new choreography and creation of "La Traviata", which received a very enthusiastic direction when it was performed in France. The major newspapers rated it as a neoclassical romantic ballet. , even if we are not as good as others, we can't be too bad, you are the leading actor, you have also been to France and experienced the ballet culture there, in all fairness, what do you think of our "Blessings of Love"?" Chen Siyu said

: "You can watch it by yourself during the row."

Although Chen Siyu also thinks their "Blessed Lovers" is very good, literature and art are like food. There are a thousand Hamlets in the eyes of a thousand readers. See with your own eyes and think.

Wang Qi closed his notebook: "Okay, how about it, it's still early, I have a meal ticket for the Liuguo Hotel, let's have a light meal together, and I'll send a car to take you back later, just in time to appreciate your painstaking creation for more than a year. "

In other words, the last time he was abroad, Chen Siyu didn't think much of Wang Qi's way of handling things.

I think he is too young, inexperienced in diplomacy, and too weak.

Hearing what he said, she was even more upset. She just invited him to watch her performance, but he took advantage of the situation and said that he would treat her to dinner and send her a car to see her off. This was like wrapping up her whole afternoon.

If you want to say what is male virtue, this is it.

She is his brother's fiancée, she eats alone and includes pick-up and drop-off, what the hell is that, central air-conditioning.

Because he is good enough, Commander Wang's father is more expensive than his son. In Zong Kong's family courtyard, he has always been the envy of other family members. My child, but Chen Siyu doesn't like his style and behavior at all.

Even she can judge from this that his diplomatic path cannot go very far.

Seeing that Chen Siyu was hesitating, Wang Qi said again: "Leng Jun and I are brothers. Although I am not as masculine as he is, I have a working relationship. Let's have a meal together. I will watch your performance tonight.

" The music group called a car to pull things, Chen Siyu shook his head and said: "Unfortunately, of course not today, thanks to you, our venue has been taken over by someone, we don't even have a venue, how can we arrange it?"

Wang Qi heard the dissatisfaction in Chen Siyu's tone, and explained: "Comrade Siyu, in the whole of the West, only France has established diplomatic relations with us now, and other countries are still unwilling to recognize us as sovereign countries. In your opinion, this is just It is an ordinary cultural exchange, but the diplomatic mission it carries is particularly large. In order to take the overall situation into consideration, let us feel wronged if we can." How could

Chen Siyu not know the meaning of this cultural exchange? After thinking about it, she said: "Comrade Wang Qi , I know the diplomatic significance of this literary and artistic exchange, and I also know that it was promoted by the No. 2 chief, but as the saying goes, you have to pick the soft persimmons. I think the No. 2 chief is not blindly showing weakness You just promoted the diplomatic process, you, don't always think about wronging us, take the overall situation into consideration, and think about what is called diplomatic wisdom." The

diplomacy of the second chief enjoys a good reputation in the world, he is friendly, elegant, gentle and wise, But he is neither humble nor overbearing, soft and strong, and it is he who promotes the diplomacy with France.

This cultural exchange is also led by him, and the diplomatic wisdom of the No. 2 chief is exactly what Wang Qi wants to learn.

Hearing what Chen Siyu said, he became even more interested: "You also think that the No. 2 chief is doing a good job in diplomacy, then tell me, what do you think are my shortcomings compared with him?

" Head of Kinks Academy No. 2?

Wouldn't it be that cats learn from tigers and are self-righteous?

"Mende, if you really want to learn it, start with male virtue." Chen Siyu pointed behind him: "Sorry, I have to help move things."

Male virtue?

Wang Qi was confused and froze in place.

This Chen Siyu, why did he bring up the topic of male virtue again?

...

Because the Royal Opera House requested to clear the venue, the crew of "The Butterfly Lovers" could only be forced to withdraw to the main space.

Led by Qu Tuan, everyone moved Fuhuadao and various sundries together.

In order to prevent accidents for the leading actors, Chen Siyu and Ye Dafang are not required to work hard. The music troupe ordered them to go home directly and take a good rest.

So after more than a month of busy work, Chen Siyu could finally rest for half a day.

This Wednesday, Leng Mei was at work, and Mei Shuang, as a representative of the art troupe, went to the Liuguo Hotel to receive foreign guests.

It is rare for Chen Siyu to be able to go home early, and he is staying at someone else's house, so he is going to cook a good meal today.

First, I went to the sales department of the meat joint factory to buy meat. When I entered the door, a master chef was scraping the oil from the pig skin. A large roll of pig skin was scraped clean for him, without a drop of oil.

There is a lack of oil these days, and this master is stealing oil quietly.

But for Yu Chen Siyu, the oil is not important, the pigskin that has been scraped off the oil is the good thing, she has been craving a mouthful of jelly for a long time, pointing to the pigskin, she asked: "Master, how do you sell this pigskin?" ?"

"The pig is thin, and there is no oily water on it, but it is also cheap, so let's give it a total of 80 cents." The master said.

The clean pigskin was so clean that it could almost reflect the master's face.

I asked for all the pigskin, and saw that there was only one skinny front clip left in the store, and Chen Siyu bought it too.

I went to the department store to weigh some peanuts, went back to the house of the Song and Dance Troupe in the city, picked two cucumbers that had just been removed from the shelves, and strolled to the supermarket. .

He brought home a basket full of vegetables, but Mr. Mei and the nanny were not there, so he probably went for a walk.

Chen Siyu immediately singed the hair, cleaned the pigskin, washed it, and then passed the water to remove the scum and oil, then carefully scraped the pigskin again, hung it until it was crystal clear, and then threw it into the pot and gurgled.

Then I took out the dried radish dried by the nanny, chopped it together with the meat, and stuffed it with dumplings.

...

Let's talk about Mei Shuang.

Since the Ministry of Thought was liquidated, she has returned to work in the Military Art Corps.

She will be in charge of the rehearsal of the "La Traviata" crew going to the theater, as well as various chores.

Back then when they visited France, they had to ask for directions when they went to the theater, and the rehearsal room was also a utility room given by the other party. Now that the France Art Troupe came, in line with the virtue of Chinese nation's hospitality, the chief air sent four jeeps, He and a class of security guards are responsible for helping. Logically, the reception work should be able to do a good job.

But the French Art Troupe still made Mei Shuang very uncomfortable.

Moreover, the remarks and various behaviors of director Louis Naifes made her particularly uncomfortable.

Originally, Louis Nefes asked to clear the venue and rehearse alone, and the Chinese diplomat agreed, and took up someone else's venue, so he should rehearse quickly and try to make the performance the day after tomorrow a good one.

However, as soon as Pierrot, the dean of the Royal Opera House who led the team, arrived, he saw that the wine served in the Six Nations Hotel was good, so he suggested that everyone have a drink together, led the team to open a bottle of wine, and started drinking afternoon tea . Louis Nefes was in a particularly high spirits today, and he kept talking to Taotao all the time. Obviously, his opinions resonated with everyone, so the scene was very lively, and people applauded him from time to time.

Mei Shuang didn't know French, but she knew Su language, so Anna, the director and director, happened to be her old friend and helped her translate.

Only then did she know that Director Louis had a great prejudice against oriental ballet.

Last year, after the Huaguo Art Troupe left, he studied oriental ballet for a period of time, and then he discovered that in Huaguo, there were only two ballets, "The Detachment of Women" and "The White-haired Girl".

From kicking the purple gold crown upside down to swallowing the big jump, and then to the Tenglong twisting column, they are all excellent moves.

He adapted them, and now they have been brought to life in the French classic ballet "Firebird".

In his opinion, ballet art should be a culture independent of any other art, but obviously, Huaguo does not have it. Two dramas cannot support an art, and he does not want to watch "Women's Army" and "The White-haired Girl", even, he believes that Huaguo, which only has two ballets, can't be called a ballet culture at all.

So he thinks that his trip this time is not considered an exchange, but to popularize ballet culture in the East.

Although Mei Shuang disagrees with these views, she also admits that, indeed, Huaguo's ballet is still a toddler who has just started, and there is still a long way to go before she can form her own style.

She wasn't worried that those media reporters would be biased, because "The Butterfly Lovers" was well prepared, and when they entered the theater and watched "The Butterfly Lovers", they would change their views.

But what Anna said angered Mei Shuang.

She has been in a low mood this trip, drinking non-stop.

Mei Shuang secretly guessed that she must have something on her mind, so she asked her what was going on.

Anna drank some wine and vomited her depression to Mei Shuang. But it turned out that she and Louis Nefes had been in a relationship for eight years, and they even had a daughter between them.

The appearance of French men is handsome enough, and they are romantic enough in life. They are also very honest, such as Director Louis. He told Anna very frankly that he fell in love with Chen Siyu when he first met Chen Siyu. She, he also controlled his emotions, so he didn't talk to Chen Siyu more during the three-month exchange performance, but human emotions cannot be forced. After struggling for a long time, he regrettably declared failure , he doesn't love Anna anymore.

On his forty-fifth birthday, he found out that he fell in love with Chen Siyu, so he broke up with Anna and planned to marry Chen Siyu.

"He must be sick. If he says he will abandon you, he will abandon you. What about the child support, do you want it?" Mei Shuang asked the most important thing.

Anna shook her head: "We are just lovers, we are not married, so there is no alimony."

This is why Mei Shuang looks down on Western men. It is said that smart Western men will trick women into having children, but they will never marry them, because once married , which means that alimony must be paid upon divorce.

And there are a lot of men like Louis in the West. They have been in love all their lives and may have had children with many women, but as long as they are not married, they are still a glamorous single nobleman.

Due to political reasons, it turned out that Mei Shuang and Anna didn't communicate much.

I don't know her bad things. Busy and asked again: "Then can your salary support the children? Will you be

able to afford your own life in the future?"

This trip, he wanted to propose to Chen Siyu and take her abroad by way of marriage, and he had long ago composed two dance dramas for her, "Carmen" and "Firebird", the scripts were drawn by Anna herself.

The exchange performance is about to start. The young, beautiful female ballerina, and the mature and handsome male director with status and status, they will communicate, appreciate each other, and form a marriage. This is the norm in the West and in the art circle. And Anna, like an old, frayed ballet shoe, is only fit to stay in a dark, dirty corner, whining silently.

Hearing Anna's description, Mei Shuang couldn't help laughing: "Director Louis may have that kind of thought, but Anna, Chen Siyu is my daughter-in-law, she is indeed a young and beautiful ballet prima, but she has her own lover, right? I will appreciate a scumbag like Louis."

At this time, Louis was still talking eloquently, Pierrot led the team, and everyone applauded him.

Mei Shuang calculated with her fingers, Louis Nefes is 46 years old this year, and she is 50 years old. Calculated, Louis is only four years younger than her, an old scumbag, let alone artistic prejudices, what is it like to be an oriental girl? ?

Did he come when he was called, and go away as soon as he waved?

Mei Shuang wished she could go on stage and quarrel with Louis, but she couldn't speak French, so she had to give up.

Think about it, let Siyu take care of him personally.

Rubbish man, robbed the site but didn't rehearse, he was so old that he abandoned a lesbian who was as good as Anna, and fell in love with her daughter-in-law.

Mei Shuang felt sympathetic to Anna, but also angry at Louis Nefes' shamelessness and irresponsibility, her mood was extremely bad!

...

Finally, the French Art Troupe ended the day's itinerary with everyone drinking a little bit of smoke.

Mei Shuang also went home.

As soon as she entered the yard, she could smell a strong aroma, which was the aroma of chopped green onion, garlic and pepper after being choked by hot oil, and it was also the unique aroma of dumplings.

Mei Shuang loves dumplings very much, and she likes dumplings made by her husband Leng Bing the most.

Leng Bing, whose ancestral home is in Shandong, has a good skill in making dumplings.

So far, he has been on the front line for a full year and eight months. Mei Shuang not only misses her husband, but also misses a bite of the dumplings he made. The smell is exactly the same as when her husband made dumplings, thinking that her husband will come back He pushed open the door, only to see that Chen Siyu had already made two flat drawers full of dumplings, all round and chubby, and they were placed in rows on the drawers, like soldiers in a queue.

Immediately, Mei Shuang's bad mood was swept away: "My Siyu actually knows how to make dumplings?" She took a deep

breath and said, "Oh, this smell is so delicious."

In No. 2 Middle School, when Xuan Ang was out of school, he was picked up.

Just at the end of get off work time, Leng Mei also came back.

Not only cooked dumplings, Chen Siyu also burned a few green peppers, beat them with preserved eggs, boiled green soybeans, soaked a plate of peanuts in vinegar, and patted a cucumber, which filled the table.

Mei Shuang had been hungry for a whole day, and without caring about the old man, she picked up the dumpling with her own hands, and ate it regardless of the heat.

Chen Siyu lived in Leng's house for a period of time, and he could see that the reason why Mei Shuang's character was like a child was all because of Mr. Mei.

His daughters, no matter how old or young, are all elders and eat with their hands. Instead of stopping him, he smiled and said, "It's hot, it's hot, you have to eat with chopsticks, come here, dip some vinegar." Everything is ready for cultural exchanges, but the old man is still very worried. I have to ask Mei Shuang carefully, how is the preparation of the French Art Troupe's cultural programs? attitude and so on.

This is an exchange of literature and art. Although the official reception standard is not high, the degree of attention to it is not small at all.

No, it should be said that it is extremely important.

"Dad, I have me in communication, so don't worry about it. This exchange performance will definitely be successful and complete." Quan Quan threw a dumpling into his mouth, and Mei Shuang gasped from the heat, just in time for Chen Siyu Just cut the skin jelly, clear, full of collagen, trembling skin jelly, topped with soy sauce, poured red oil, hot oil on the onion and garlic, served with dumplings, it is so fragrant!

...

Wang Qi is still too young, so he neither understands the wisdom of being soft but strong, nor does he take the male virtues that Chen Siyu said to his heart, but in order for the performance to go smoothly, he did not paraphrase Chen Siyu's words .

On the contrary, when Louis Nefes asked, he was vague, saying that he was too busy, had never met Chen Siyu, and did not know her opinion, and that was it.

He was afraid that Chen Siyu's attitude would affect Director Louis' mood, and he was afraid to explain it directly, which would cause extra problems for the exchange performance, so he wanted to use Tai Chi to push the matter to the end of the performance of both parties, and then bring it up during the banquet exchange.

Louis Nefes didn't know what Chen Siyu's attitude would be, but after arriving in Huaguo and seeing that its capital was still so backward and conservative, he felt more and more that Chen Siyu would definitely agree to his request.

After all, as an excellent ballet dancer, who would be willing to stay in such a backward, closed, and hopeless place instead of the stage of the Royal Grand Theater?

"Remember to tell her earlier, I think she will be very willing." He said to Wang Qi confidently.

Wang Qi bit the bullet and nodded: "Okay!"

...

When the crews of the two dramas are performing on the opposite side, they have to form a group to watch the movie.

Louis Nefes is the director, so he doesn't have to be on stage, but when "La Traviata" starts, he will be in the auditorium.

There is Pierrot in the reception, and Louis Nefes doesn't have to participate, so he has been planning to meet Chen Siyu since the rehearsal, and even made a request to Wang Qi, asking him to arrange him and Chen Siyu together take a seat.

Wang Qi agreed on the surface, but in order to prevent them from meeting, he called the music troupe specifically so that Chen Siyu would not have to participate in the performance.

The wisdom of the ancestors, Tai Chi, he wants to push back the trouble.

But Mei Shuang is different from Wang Qi. Since she was a child, Mei has always doted on her and spoiled her. She went to Su to study, and she especially hated Louis Nefes for being irresponsible to Anna.

It just so happened that the performance of "La Traviata" was an opportunity to meet. She wanted Chen Siyu to reject Louis Nefes in person, making him feel embarrassed, and wanted to fight for Anna in person, but the embassy notified Siyu at this time join? She asked the Qu Tuan: "Who notified it? Was it

an order from a diplomat? Is there any reason? " The embassy didn't explain the reason, so why don't you go if you don't let her go?" Mei Shuang said, "Don't worry about him, let's go, let's go together."

Chapter 95

Old Commander Mei will also participate in exchange performances, but because he has already retired, he will be with the art troupe.

Commander Wang will accompany the chief to attend this reception because he represents the chief air force.

There will also be a division-level cadre on the reception list of Zong Kong. It stands to reason that if Master Leng is there, he should go, but if he is not, Commander Wang will make a decision and bring Master Nie with him.

This whole matter was specially inspected by the old Commander Mei who came back from the Northeast, especially the research and judgment of the program in advance gave the chief air the initiative, and Commander Wang specially came to thank him in advance.

Of course, I would also like to thank Mei Shuang and Chen Siyu by the way.

Mei Shuang was an old revolutionary before Liberation, but because she went to the Soviet Union, her establishment was gone, and she is currently a non-staff member. Chen Siyu, who has just joined the army for two years, is a small private soldier, but their contribution to this diplomatic friendship very big.

Then there is about Wang Qi.

Speaking of Wang Qi, one has to tell a past event.

That was ten years ago, in 1959, the policy at that time was different from what it is now. The children not only went to school, but also learned foreign languages. Considering the future diplomatic issues, the country had selected better seedlings across the country. Specialization in various foreign languages.

There are two children in Zongkong who are very good in French, one is Leng Jun and the other is Wang Qi.

But at that time, the country's financial resources were limited, and only one of them could be sent abroad by the government.

In fact, the Leng family didn't fight because Leng Jun, like his father, prefers to fly planes.

However, in order to win a place for his son, Commander Wang had specifically approached the chief, and told him that Wang Qi was extroverted and suitable for diplomacy, while his cold and introverted personality was more suitable for joining the army.

It's not considered a robbery, but Wang Qigong's quota for going abroad was once almost belonged to Leng Jun.

Since he is working now and is still the third secretary of the embassy, ​​doing all kinds of administrative affairs, it is necessary for Commander Wang to report to Mr. Mei, so after chatting for a while, Commander Wang said: "Facts have proved that our original decision-making was very wise. , Leng Jun is an excellent talent in the air force field, and Wang Qi is also good. He can stand alone in diplomacy. Cultural and artistic exchanges are a small matter, but he does it beautifully." It stands to reason that Commander Wang is about to retire, in order to pave the way for his son-in-

law Well, Old Commander Mei should also praise Wang Qi.

But an old revolutionary like him would not consider personal issues. He said: "The No. 2 chief once said that diplomacy is no small matter. I gave it to Wang Qi, and hoped that he would always take it as a warning and encourage himself. "

Commander Wang smiled: "You want to go with him, he is determined to become an excellent diplomat like the second chief."

Not to mention the leaders.

The crew of "The Butterfly Lovers" was fortunate to be able to watch "La Traviata" performed by a French national art troupe at the National Center for the Performing Arts.

And because it was a diplomatic performance, there were foreign journalists who wanted to take pictures, and the ensemble said that everyone wore their most beautiful clothes and had to make up, and the most beautiful clothes this year, of course, was a Bragi. So the girls in the group scrambled to present their own treasured, beautiful Bragi.

After putting on makeup, everyone was both excited and apprehensive, even happier than during the Chinese New Year.

Cheng Lili is wearing a round-neck Bragi with small thorns printed on it, which is especially suitable for her slender figure. Then she puts on lipstick and draws her eyebrows. An eighteen-year-old girl with a flower has a strange beauty. .

Zhao Xiaofang's skirt was cut when she was fat, and it was too late to repair it. When she put it on, she had no waist or shape, and it was loose. She lost her complexion after she lost weight, and she didn't look good with makeup on. She looked miserable. .

Looking at others, and then at herself in the mirror, Zhao Xiaofang was already in a bad mood.

Cheng Lili didn't wink at her, and picked on her: "Zhao Xiaofang, you are wearing a sack, it's really ugly."

Turning back and glaring angrily, Zhao Xiaofang said in a serious tone, "Cheng Lili, what we are facing are foreigners, imperialism, and invaders. I don't want to be as servile as you and lick them. I will still keep a close eye on you. Who dares to follow you?" I'll be the first to report you when those bastards talk!"

Cheng Lili was frightened by her, and shivered on a hot day.

...

Chen Siyu was still wearing a skirt made of Dacron that Leng Jun bought for her. It was plain white with a half-sleeve shirt folded on it. In Mei's opinion, a girl in her twenties was a flower, but she was wearing too plain Point, it should be like other girls, wearing flowers all over the body.

However, Mei Shuang gave her great affirmation: "Dad, Siyu is already very beautiful. Wearing plain colors has a sense of temperament and high-end sense. If you want to wear gaudy clothes, you will... I can't explain it to you."

She has a good figure and good features, and she stands out in the crowd without makeup. What's more, if she wears makeup, she will look coquettish, frivolous, and the more talented she is, the more elegant she is.

Old Mei waved his hand, signaling Mei Shuang to go and do her work, not to mention the clothes.

Diplomacy is no small matter, not to mention that the chief executive is going to attend in person today. Unlike Commander Wang, who is blindly optimistic because he trusts his son, Old Commander Mei is worried, as if he is facing an enemy.

Liberation is hard-won, but now, it is a matter of a country's status in the international community, and diplomacy is even more important.

Mrs. Mei asked herself over and over again if there was anything she wasn't ready for, but after much deliberation, there was nothing.

But accidents always happen unexpectedly.

Wang Qi kept pushing the matter, and even arranged the seat of Director Louis with Chen Siyu. He didn't come here until just before the opening, and told Louis Nefes that Chen Siyu would not be coming, and he would accompany him to watch the show.

"Why?" Louis Nefes asked.

There was a flower presentation session before the opening, and he was holding a bunch of flowers in his arms, planning to give them to Chen Siyu.

At the same time, he also prepared a ring and wanted to propose to her after the show, but she didn't come, why?

Wang Qi said: "Comrade Chen Siyu is sick and can't come."

Due to cultural differences, Louis Naifes took it seriously, and this is his performance. There is no need to talk to the chiefs. To him, Chen Siyu is more important than this performance. When she is sick, the first thing he thinks of is to visit her.

So he stood up and said, "Please take me to the hospital to visit her." "

A little illness is nothing to worry about. The show will start soon. I will accompany you to watch the show." Wang Qi said.

In his subconscious mind, it doesn't matter if Chen Siyu is injured or not, just a sloppy eye, but the more he said this, the more anxious Louis Nefes would become, so he roared: "No, I don't need it." Please take me to visit Chen right away!"

Chen is the name Louis Nefes called Chen Siyu.

Wang Qi was stunned. When Louis Nefes was irritable, angry, and anxious, he didn't know how to appease him.

As soon as the performance started, the chief executive, accompanied by diplomats, was coming soon. Louis Nefes held a bouquet of flowers and yelled at the venue in French. Wang Qi was sweating all over his body, but Unable to persuade.

Because I was watching the show with the chief, today's audience was very packed and very early. Although they couldn't understand French, everyone turned their necks and turned their heads to look back.

In the front row, foreign media reporters also stood up and looked behind.

Wang Qi didn't know how to appease him, he was so frightened that he stood there in a daze.

Adding to the chaos, Chen Siyu helped Mr. Mei come in, and Louis Nefes stopped making trouble, but he suddenly grabbed the flower and threw it on the ground, uttered a series of obscenities, and then sat down heavily on the chair , silent for a long time, and then another swear word.

As he threw flowers, the audience turned around and looked at the back row with bated breath.

Wang Qi is good at Tai Chi and has an outgoing personality. He can make people feel at home when entertaining guests.

But he didn't know how to handle the crisis. He wanted to explain the reason to Chen Siyu, and asked Chen Siyu to appease Louis Nefes, but how should he explain it?

Fortunately, Chen Siyu knew that Wang Qi was a master of fools, and he could tell at a glance that Wang Qi must have spread lies from it to anger Louis Nefes.

Signaling him to leave quickly, Chen Siyu took Wang Qi's seat.

At this time, the chiefs also entered the arena, and everyone stood up and applauded.

Louis Nefes thought about it for a while, and spontaneously thought that Chen Siyu and Wang Qi were fooling him together. As a gentleman, he could control his emotions, but he still had to spray what should be sprayed. He stood up, while Applauding, he said: "Chen, there is no marriage proposal, no marriage, and no immigration. God, your hypocrisy of the orientals makes me extremely disgusted and disgusting."

What?

His love is too fragile. Two days ago, he said he would propose to her, so he rejected her again?

Chen Siyu tried to persuade Louis Nefes to calm down. She said: "It is possible to have no marriage proposal or marriage immigration. I came to watch your performance as a choreographer and student. I look forward to this performance very much and believe in you. Must be able to put on a beautiful show, now let's shut up, okay?" "

He said you're sick, damn it, but you're fine, he's fooling me, you're fooling me too, God Lah, look, this is a bunch of hypocritical people full of lies, I feel insulted for letting you watch my work!" Louis Nefes continued to chatter like a watering can, saliva splashing everywhere.

He's a good director, but definitely not a man of quality. And because he has been on the stage since he was a child, he has been sought after by others, not to mention his arrogance, his damn self-esteem is simply higher than the Eiffel Tower, the landmark of Pakistan.

It happened that the chiefs passed by her row, and Louis Nefes was still chattering. He didn't know what happened, but Commander Wang, who was walking with the chiefs, had a bad intuition. I was afraid that the chief had heard it too, and if he wanted to intervene, his face turned green with fright.

The reporter was taking pictures, and the camera's exposure sound clicked and clicked, one after another.

Chen Siyu also felt too ashamed.

This won't work, she can't have the chief in the picture with a hysterical man in the corner.

She had to contain him and shut him up.

And if you want to contain this kind of arrogant and conceited man, you can't do other tricks, you can only hit him, hit him hard.

She suddenly turned her head and whispered: "We Orientals are hypocritical, but you French people are not hypocritical? The Macedonian defense line, 45 days of rapid surrender, by the way, after the war, only women were liquidated but not men. Their hair, oh my god, I hate the French too!"

The old saying was repeated, but she managed to hit Louis Nefes, who stared angrily.

But very well-behaved, closed his mouth.

After World War II, when the liquidation began, the French men were not ashamed of their cowardice, but grabbed all the women, beat them as traitors and traitors, shaved their heads, and paraded them through the streets.

If you talk about the cultural shame of each nation, it is well-deserved by France.

Old Mei stood aside and heard the two of them machine-gunning. Although he couldn't understand, he secretly guessed that something must have happened. After he was seated, he asked Chen Siyu in a low voice: "What happened?"

Of course, Chen Siyu couldn't hide it from Mr. Mei, so he revealed the dispute between himself and Louis Nefes when he was in France, and the way he wanted to use marriage. Helping immigrants, including Wang Qi's foolishness.

The problem lies entirely with Wang Qi.

The so-called love of Louis Nefes is based on a strong person who wants to save a weak person. The Western style of the Virgin and kindness. Of course, there must be physical desire. But as proud as he is, he is not good at this aspect. will admit.

He felt that he was God and came to save Chen Siyu.

If Chen Siyu politely rejected him in private, with his arrogance and self-esteem, he would not mention it on the scene, and the matter would be over.

But now, Wang Qi's so-called Tai Chi made him feel like a clown, being played by these orientals.

His pride was rubbed, he was hit, and he was furious.

The play begins.

Based on damned self-esteem, Louis Nefes signaled Chen Siyu to concentrate on enjoying the play.

Mei Lao quietly asked Chen Siyu the last sentence: "Comrade director will continue to be angry, will he watch your performance calmly tomorrow? Next, what are you going to do?" Chen Siyu also said the last sentence, she

stretched Three fingers, and a smile: "The provocative method."

Mei Lao suddenly laughed: He was curious, what kind of provocative method Chen Siyu would use.

...

Although the Liuguo Hotel often has performances of various foreign affairs movies, most of them are the red ballet of the Soviet Union, which is in the same vein as "The Red Detachment of Women", while French's classical romantic style is completely different from it , and watching a movie is completely different from the on-site experience.

From sound effects to costumes, to stage beauty, "La Traviata" is known as a camellia that never fades.

It has a lot of pas de deux, from the acquaintance of the heroine Marguerite and the hero Armand at the ball, to the love in the country, the premature death of love, and the tears in love, all in the form of pas de deux to express a gluey, lingering and deep-seated of love story.

Coupled with a large section of the court ball, its gorgeous and grand scenes, until the final death of Margaret, it is a visual feast, and at the same time it can mobilize the psychology of the viewers and make people admire the love story. At the same time, in the bottom of my heart, it will also arouse regret for the heroine Margaret.

Margaret, a high-class, dissolute and aimless courtesan, a dirty and despicable prostitute in the eyes of God, but she aroused the sympathy of the audience with her love.

Because there was only one performance, Louis Nefeste had to go backstage and take the stage before the end.

Before getting up, he straightened the buttons of his suit and spread his hands. Of course, he wanted to ask Chen Siyu how he felt.

Chen Siyu didn't speak, but raised his hands to applaud without hesitation, which also brought warm applause from the audience.

...

After the curtain call, the actors and director will stay in the background for a while.

Tomorrow night, "The Butterfly Lovers" will be on stage. Has Louis Naifes' anger subsided? Will he go to see her performance fairly and impartially, and give pertinent opinions after watching it.

Based on Chen Siyu's understanding of Louis Naifes, definitely not.

However, the current ideology is still very tight. If you chat more with foreigners and get chewed out by people with ulterior motives, you will be labeled as an enemy agent, or go to the Zi faction. But if she chews a few words behind her back, the Ministry of Thought will not treat her like that.

But Chen Siyu didn't want to destroy his popular and professional personality.

She was thinking about how to find an excuse to go backstage, when Mei Lao stood up and said, "Siyu, let's go backstage and have a look."

Today's curtain call time is especially long, and the audience has been applauding enthusiastically, unwilling to leave for a long time.

The crew of "La Traviata" thought it was because of the popularity of their drama, and thanked them five times in a row.

But in fact, the drama is one aspect. The reason why the audience has been applauding is because of the important director.

The audience was reluctant to let the head leave, so they kept paying attention and applauding.

This was a fifteen-minute curtain call, and the applause was very enthusiastic, wave after wave.

Taking advantage of the applause, Mr. Mei motioned for Chen Siyu to help him, and he went backstage all the way.

Louis Nefes came down after the curtain call, and happened to run into Chen Siyu.

Before he could ask, Chen Siyu said: "Compared with the previous version, the plot handling of this version is clearer, and the scenes are also very good. The actors of the Royal Opera House are undoubtedly the most exquisite dancers. Their performance is beyond me. As I expected, what you guys are bringing is an excellent song and dance drama."

The ballerinas who came were all very familiar with Chen Siyu, especially the heroine, who rushed over and gave her a warm hug.

Louis Nefes was very proud when Chen Siyu praised herself, and she didn't even think about it. The plot and scene praised her for Anna, the choreographer, and for the dance, she praised the two chiefs.

Just now, during the public performance of the play, he thought about it carefully and thought of another possibility, that is, Wang Qi, like him, is Chen Siyu's suitor, and the reason why he kept lying was that he didn't want him to take Chen Siyu away .

What does this ancient oriental country with an ancient civilization look like?

Its capital is so backward and remote, and when it is published in the newspapers, the image of its regime is so brutal, tyrannical, and domineering, how should I describe it, just like Wang Qi, he is very decent on the surface, but so Selfish, hypocritical.

After serious consideration during the performance time, Louis Nefes changed his view. He didn't think that Chen Siyu had lied to him, but believed that Wang Qi had lied to him alone. His purpose was to see him make a fool of himself.

Originally, he had already learned the technical essence of oriental ballet, and he was no longer interested in oriental ballet itself.

This trip is only to show the aesthetics of Western ballet to the Orientals, and then, to take Chen Siyu away.

Now he is not even in the mood to watch it, he just wants to leave immediately after the show is over.

But now, he thought that he was the knight, and Chen Siyu was the princess he was going to save, who was bound by the dragon.

So even though he was angry and said that there was no more marriage proposals and no marriage immigration, but now he plans to propose to Chen Siyu under the witness of the whole group according to the original plan. In this way, he can announce the good news tomorrow, and then marry Chen Siyu Submit the application together.

Then, Chen Siyu can go abroad and immigrate to France.

Yes, he considers himself a knight about to save his princess.

The knight looked at his princess proudly, straightened his suit and tie, took out his trouser pockets, and was about to propose.

...

Leng Jun has not seen Wang Qi for many years.

Although they lived in the same yard, they went their separate ways when they grew up.

A group of people with hemorrhoids, Fengchen Pupu, came back from the southwest, and everyone else went straight to the hospital clutching their buttocks as soon as they got off the plane.

After reading the newspaper and knowing that there will be a performance today, Leng Jun didn't go home and went straight to the Grand Theatre.

At this time, the performance was over and everyone dispersed.

Commander Wang had just sent the chiefs away, and he was asking his son what happened to Louis Nefes' anger just now.

Their "La Traviata" is so good, it has been highly praised by the head of the government. How about tomorrow's "Blessings of Love", can it be recognized by the French people, the media, and the reporters? The matter is only halfway through. Can there be such a thing as a quarrel?

Wang Qi didn't know what to say. He knew the importance of the work, so he was trembling, for fear of offending the French Art Troupe. He thought he had good intentions, and he felt that he had done something bad with good intentions.

"Have you asked, will the French director, the director, be present at our "Blessings of Love" performance tomorrow?" Commander Wang asked.

Wang Qi said: "It should be, it's just a small performance, and I just told a small lie..." "There is

no small matter in diplomacy, sincerity is the cornerstone, you bastard, why are you lying?" Roar.

"That's just a trivial matter!" Wang Qi muttered.

Commander Wang was tongue-tied: "There is nothing trivial about diplomacy!"

In fact, it was only at this moment that Commander Wang understood what it means to be nothing trivial about diplomacy.

Lying is a small thing, but it destroys the foundation of trust, and then it all goes down the drain.

"Uncle Wang?" It was cold, standing under the street lamp.

Seeing the coldness, Commander Wang became even more angry with his son.

Because Leng Jun had a good relationship with a French reporter when he was a child, that reporter taught him some French, and he often used French for conversations. His sense of language is better. Commander Wang can be said to have snatched a public seat from Leng Jun, okay? No matter how much the country spends on cultivating diplomatic talents, it has cultivated such a coward like Wang Qi.

In case things go wrong, on the one hand, he can't explain to the chief, on the other hand, how can he face old Commander Mei?

"You have to deal with the trouble yourself. If tomorrow's performance is not good, I will drag you to shoot, shoot!" Commander Wang finished speaking, got into the car, and left angrily.

Leng Jun didn't know what happened, so he just asked Wang Qi: "Is my partner still there?" Wang Qi

recalled, and said: "It should be. When the performance just ended, I saw her go backstage, but I didn't see her come out. "

Leng Jun carried the bag, turned around and went backstage.

Seeing him leaving, Wang Qi suddenly had a clever idea. He didn't help Chen Siyu to send a message, so Louis Nafes didn't know that Chen Siyu rejected him.

He was the one who was angry, not Chen Siyu.

After a while, the anger dissipated, and what if he proposed to Chen Siyu, if he went coldly, wouldn't the chaos be added to the chaos?

Obediently, I'm killing Wang Qi!

Chapter 96

In fact, Wang Qi was too worried.

Chen Siyu has lived an extra life, and his wisdom in interpersonal relationships can be described as perfect.

She will neither let Louis Nefes propose, but also use aggressive methods to make him go to her performance tomorrow.

So after embracing her old friends, she said: "From the perspective of the audience, I will give "Camellia The screenwriter and actors of "The Girl" are highly praised, but from the point of view of the director, I think the story of "The Butterfly Lovers" is even better. It is also the most satisfying work I have created since I became the director. I think It is as good as the "La Traviata" you directed, and you will attend tomorrow and watch it."

At this time, Louis Nefes' hand was still in his trouser pocket, but he squeezed the diamond ring, but he did not take it out.

How to describe his feelings at the moment?

He originally thought that he was a knight, and he was holding the sword to kill the dragon to save the princess, but when he broke into the dragon's cave, he found that the princess had already assassinated the dragon with the sword, and took up the sword to challenge him.

If the Macedonian line of defense is a cultural disgrace, then, from "Les Miserables" to "Notre Dame de Paris" to "La Traviata", those great literary works are the cultural pride of France.

As for his own version of "La Traviata", Louis Nefes was extremely proud, and he didn't think that Chen Siyu, a twenty-year-old girl, could match him in screenwriting.

Provoking French culture and his works, she is not the cute and weak princess who needs his rescue, but an ignorant junior who tries to provoke his professional ability.

He changed his mind about asking for marriage in an instant. When the princess wanted to fight the knight, the knight gave up the idea of ​​saving the princess. He said: "I am very much looking forward to your performance tomorrow, and I will go to the theater on time. Enjoy it carefully and give me your opinion!"

Look, how easy it is.

Chen Siyu raised an eyebrow at Mr. Mei: The aggressive method worked!

Spreading his hands to signal Chen Siyu to hug him, Louis Nefes bid farewell politely: "Goodbye."

Here Wang Qi is blocking Leng Jun, but in order to avoid Leng Jun's emotional agitation and quarrel with foreign guests, he refuses to talk to him Speaking of what happened, they just stopped him from going in anyway.

In the backstage of the theater, no one is allowed to enter, and Leng Jun will not force his way in, but he wants to know what happened.

Otherwise, why did Wang Qi prevent him from entering. The more Wang Qi stopped, the more he wanted to enter.

Finally, seeing that Wang Qi couldn't stop him, he told the truth: "Leng Jun, that foreign director wants to propose to Siyu, I can assure you that Siyu will definitely reject him, but a man proposes to a woman, but the other party refuses Yes, he will definitely feel ashamed, right, what if he angers us because of this, and causes accidents in our diplomatic work, it is not good for the country or for us, right, so we will not Let's join in the fun, let's wait here quietly."

Chen Siyu once mentioned to Leng Jun that Louis Nefes made things difficult for her when she went to France, and broke the appointment, cheated her, and caused her to die The trip to France was tantamount to a waste of time, and I didn't get any information.

Men understand men better. When Leng Jun saw the photo of Louis Naifes in the newspaper, he thought that the director should understand Chen Siyu better than him, and he could see her talent and strength better than him. If you work hard, then it is impossible for him to hate her, on the contrary, he should like her.

So he was not surprised to hear the news.

Instead, he felt that Wang Qi's attitude was a bit strange.

He said: "Wang Qi, you are engaged in diplomacy. I'm just a pilot and I don't understand diplomacy. But in foreign affairs, you represent the image of the country. Do you feel that your attitude towards the French people is too much?" Is it too ambiguous?"

Wang Qi said: "Of course I know that I represent the image of the country, so I have been working hard to make foreign guests feel our country's welcome and enthusiasm for them as much as possible." At this moment,

suddenly In between, the atmosphere dropped to freezing point.

The stern breath sprayed on Wang Qi's face, and it was already a chill.

He said: "So enthusiastic, knowing that the other party is going to propose to my partner, but not helping him to refuse, but helping him create opportunities, the face of the French people is enough, but how about my partner's face?" Waiting for

Wang Qi replied, and then asked coldly: "If they didn't come here for cultural exchanges, but came with guns and cannons, then wouldn't you be so enthusiastic as to be a leader? This is why you cried and begged, from me Take the study abroad places in your hands, spend high public funds, and learn diplomatic skills?"

Wang Qi took two steps back and said, "Leng Jun, your words are too much. When I asked you at the beginning, it was obviously you who said that your wish was to fly a fighter jet and that you didn't want to study abroad, so I went." Leng Jun took a step

closer : "But you promised me at that time that you said that you would leave the matter of defending the country to me, and you would handle it with external contacts. You will definitely not take that quota in vain, and you will make a career in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs."

Wang Qi spread his hands: "I'm doing it. I haven't rested all day. For this cultural exchange, do you know how many times I went to the Royal Opera House? You are just a pilot, you don't understand!" "So,

you This diplomacy was obtained by begging for mercy, you have been kneeling from the beginning, and now you are going to pull us all to kneel together?" asked Leng Jun.

He is not a pilot who only knows how to fly fighter jets. He is a child who grew up in the old district, living among the heroes and ancestors who came from all corners of the country, cherished the country, and wanted to save the nation, and was influenced by them.

He has excellent grades since he was a child, and he learned French very well in middle school. When Wang Qi wanted to get a place, Commander Wang pushed him on top. He said that he would definitely do a good job in diplomacy.

Now they are all grown up and in each other's positions.

Leng Jun is worthy of his country and faith in his post.

But he thinks Wang Qi is not. He doubts Wang Qi's diplomatic ability.

Wang Qi was still unwilling to admit that what he did was wrong, and he felt ashamed when Leng Yan said this, so he gritted his teeth and said, "You are a pilot, and you don't understand the situation of the international community, and you don't know how the international community treats us. How serious the blockade is, and I don't know how difficult the diplomatic work is. You are standing up and talking without pain." "

I read newspapers and pay attention to the news every day. I know how difficult the international situation is, but I still think your approach No." He said coldly, "You left my girlfriend alone to deal with the embarrassing situation. You are wrong. You can do this with a small matter. If it is about trade, contracts, economy, land, and sovereignty. Well, what do you have to do?"

Wang Qi did something wrong today, after being scolded by his father, he was given a stern meal.

And Leng Jun's words were meaner than his father's, it was like a slap in the face of Wang Qi.

But he didn't think what he did was wrong, although he gritted his teeth silently and didn't say a word.

But he was thinking in his heart that Louis Nefes is so blind, arrogant, hypocritical, and difficult to serve, so he is the only one who will endure it for the sake of the country and the overall situation. If he wants to let a hard nail like Leng Jun go head-to-head with the other party, he still doesn't know What will happen.

At this moment, he thought angrily, forget it, he doesn't care about it, let Leng Jun go head-on with Louis Nafes, and cause trouble, it's none of his business anyway, so he just doesn't stop it.

Leng Jun was about to go in, when a group of people came out talking and laughing, and they looked friendly.

Now Wang Qi was stunned again: So did Louis Nefes propose to Chen Siyu, yes or no, was the proposal successful?

Even though Louis Nefes was still so angry before the show started, is this okay?

Seeing Leng Jun, Chen Siyu was of course very pleasantly surprised. When saying goodbye to the foreign guests, he was waving and blowing kisses to him.

As for Louis Nefes, the moment he saw Wang Qi, he kept looking at him with heavy eyes.

The meaning in the eyes is full of unknown.

...

It was already twelve o'clock at night, and there were no buses, so Wang Qi also went back with the car sent by Old Commander Mei while it was empty.

Because Leng Jun and Wang Qi quarreled, the two of them had nothing to say along the way.

Chen Siyu quietly told Mr. Mei about the confrontation between himself and Louis Naifes just now, so as to give the old man a reassurance.

It was time to go to bed when we got home, and Leng Jun went to the toilet to help the old man fetch water. Chen Siyu saw that Mr. Mei was smiling all the time, so he asked, "Grandpa, what made you so happy?"

It's already midnight, Mei Shuang will be staying at the Liuguo Hotel, Xuan Ang and Leng Mei have already gone to bed.

Old Mei didn't want to wake them up, so he said in a low voice, "Next year, we will establish diplomatic relations with another country. You won't be able to guess who that country is, but if you say it, it will definitely surprise you. For our country, it means a lot!"

In fact, Chen Siyu knows that the war criminals who once launched a war of aggression are Japan.

But she still deliberately said: "I can't guess which country it is, please tell me."

This has to talk about the background of today's era. At present, Huaguo is actively trying to establish diplomatic relations with the international community, while on the other side, They are frantically obstructing and destroying.

For fear that any enemy agent on the other side would sabotage it, special care must be taken in diplomacy these years.

Under the personal instruction of the chief, several preparatory committees were set up for the establishment of diplomatic relations with important countries.

But how cautious the preparatory committee is, the staff chat with each other, in order to prevent the wall from having ears, or being detected by the enemy agents, they all use the sand table. After you finish writing, I will write again. Everyone communicates in dumb language, never makes a sound, and never calls. All information is subject to face-to-face communication.

Since the 1970s, the establishment of diplomatic relations between Huaguo and Japan, and the visit of the envoys of country M, all these preparatory committees have been quietly preparing behind the scenes for many years before they can complete the plan.

So even if this is home, the old man will not say so.

But as to why he laughed, he could explain it to Chen Siyu.

He said: "The chiefs once entrusted me to observe Wang Qi to see how well he handles affairs, and wanted to transfer him to the Preparatory Committee for Foreign Affairs with Japan, but after my observation, I found..." Referring to Chen Siyu's nose, He smiled and said, "You are much better than Wang Qi in terms of diplomacy."

Chen Siyu almost blurted out: Does the old man want her to go to Japan as a diplomat?

But of course she can't say that, it's something that hasn't happened yet, if she said it, it should scare the old man.

Chen Siyu is very happy to be recognized by Mr. Mei in this way, and being a diplomat is indeed very glorious.

But she loves dancing, loves the stage, and will not change careers.

So even if there is such an opportunity, she has to reject it, she said: "Grandpa, I only like to dance, but I don't want to be a diplomat, so don't think about me for this kind of opportunity, I won't go.

" He smiled and said: "Who said you should change your career? The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has the post of Art Counselor, Art Counselor and Attaché, and the Attache is also served by soldiers in the army. If you are really suitable for diplomacy, it is not a matter of whether you want to go or not. If necessary, the army will naturally dispatch you, but you have to continue dancing for the main job."

Leng Jun just came out of the bathroom with hot water and wanted to wash the old man's feet. He only listened to half of what he said, but he was very nervous: "Grandpa, Siyu is going to be transferred. Where will he be transferred?

" : "This is the secret between me and Siyu."

"The secret between you and Siyu, what is the secret?" asked Leng Jun again.

Just now I heard Wang Qi say that a man proposing to his partner is enough to make him nervous. Why is his girlfriend changing jobs again? It is still a secret between his grandfather and his girlfriend. Of course he is nervous.

Old Mei laughed again: "The secret must not be leaked." But he couldn't help but said: "Jun Jun, it's a pity, you came too late today, and didn't see our Siyu's wisdom and strategy in the diplomatic arena."

Diplomacy Court wit and cunning, is it about how she politely rejects a suitor?

Leng Jun looked up at his girlfriend, feeling extremely curious.

Chen Siyu's heart skipped a beat.

In other words, from now on, the country will enter a period of rapid establishment of diplomatic relations and resume diplomacy with many countries, so there will be a lot of diplomatic affairs.

The diplomatic missions of each country are composed of ambassadors, ministers, counselors, first secretaries and second secretaries, etc.

Literary and Art Counselor is actually Wang Qi's current role, and the attache, considering his political status, is dispatched from the army. And this kind of foreign affairs going abroad does not involve the spouse, that is to say, if she goes abroad as an attache of the art counselor, then it doesn't matter even if she is married to Leng Jun, she can go abroad.

So even if she married Leng Jun immediately, she could go abroad.

So as long as she doesn't have children, what's the problem with getting married early and late?

Leng Jun was washing his grandfather's feet, while Chen Siyu stood behind Mei Lao, sizing up her boyfriend unscrupulously.

His work tasks in the past few months should not be too heavy. He is not as thin as when he came back. He is still in a white shirt and green trousers. He is kneeling on the ground, soaping Lao Mei's feet, with his brows lowered and his expression focused.

It's no wonder that Mr. Mei is proud when talking about his grandson, who doesn't like such a filial and well-behaved boy.

Chen Siyu coughed lightly, waited for her boyfriend to raise his head, pursed his lips and pointed upstairs, then turned around with his skirt in hand, and looked back, a slight flush appeared on his cheeks on his stern fair face.

After a while, there was no sound of footsteps, but the door was opened, and the boyfriend was outside.

"Come in." Chen Siyu leaned on the door with folded arms and said.

He said coldly: "It's getting late, you go to bed early, I'll go to sleep in the dormitory."

He didn't know what secrets there were between the old man and Chen Siyu, and he didn't know how she rejected a suitor. Same, lie side by side on a bed with your girlfriend and have a good chat.

I haven't seen her in a few months, and he has endless things to say to her, and he also wants to listen to her, even if he talks all night.

But no, tomorrow is her home game, and the "Blessed Lovers" she has been preparing for several months is about to be staged. Leng Jun doesn't know what the final effect of that play will be.

But he knew that he couldn't disturb his girlfriend's rest and had to let her sleep well.

If the unit has a dormitory, he can go to the dormitory to make up for one night.

The girlfriend was very disappointed, and said in a sullen voice, "I just came, and you're leaving without saying a word?" "

There are bath towels downstairs, and the water is hot. Get a good night's sleep after taking a shower." Said Leng Jun, Turn around and leave.

Chen Siyu glanced sideways, and then said: "It's so dark, I'm afraid, you wash it with me."

This kind of tiger-wolf talk is something a man can't stand, let alone Leng Jun is a twenty-seven-year-old virgin.

His face was flushed, his eyes were stiff, and his movements were mechanical: "Hey, go wash up, I'll go first."

Chen Siyu asked in a low voice, "You don't want to do something bad?"

She is really beautiful in what she is wearing today. Although it is still the same skirt, it has been replaced with a white shirt of the same color. For a twenty-year-old girl, her lips lined with a thin layer of lipstick are more beautiful, and her two big eyes are beautiful. There were waves in her eyes, and the coldness had already fainted in her eyes.

Of course he thought about doing bad things, he was thinking about her lips when he came here, thinking about her slender and soft waist that he pinched last time, but his reason kept telling him that his girlfriend was going to dance on the stage tomorrow, and he didn't It can disturb her and distract her energy, so he even thought about going to the dormitory to sleep as soon as he saw her.

He really didn't want to, but when his girlfriend pulled him past him, the coldness was completely out of control.

Holding his girlfriend's face in his hands, suppressing the beast in his heart, he kissed her lips tremblingly as gently as possible, and he kicked the door shut.

...

In the middle of the night, the moon was thin, and it was already two o'clock in the morning when Chen Siyu's boyfriend came out of the house, holding two "French Dictionary" in his arms.

He still doesn't know what He Xinsong said about "something you want to do after you've done it".

But today he has a deep understanding of what 'addiction' is.

Obviously he only wanted to stay for three minutes, but he lay on the bed with his girlfriend for half an hour.

How that time passed, he had no idea.

Along the way, he warned himself all the way: Indulgence, only this time, never again!

...

There is no small matter in diplomacy, especially in the current political context, everything must be done with caution.

Commander Wang didn't dare to be sloppy, so he contacted the embassy that night, removed Wang Qi, and asked Sun Zhong, the second secretary of the embassy, ​​to be in charge of the liaison. Wang Qi took sick leave and hid at home.

But the tree wants to be quiet but the wind doesn't stop, Louis Nefes has not forgotten Wang Qi's deception to him.

I didn't see Wang Qi all day, so I found Mei Shuang at dinner and made a request, saying that when I watched the drama at night, I hoped that Wang Qi would explain the story background and cultural origin of "The Butterfly Lovers" to him.

To explain "The Butterfly Lovers" to the director of the other party, Mei Shuang originally planned to do it by herself and asked Anna to be the interpreter.

But because of Commander Wang's constant praise, she misjudged Wang Qi and thought Wang Qi was really good.

After working for several days, she herself was also tired, so she was happy to find some time to rest, so she called Commander Wang and asked Wang Qi to hurry over and watch the show with Louis Nefes.

Commander Wang was stunned when he received the call.

The other party just made a small request. If he claimed to be sick again, it would be a repeated lie. At that time, if Louis Nefes wanted to tell the previous things again and asked the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to hold Wang Qi accountable, it would be a diplomatic accident.

But going now, Louis Nefes made it clear that he wanted to embarrass Wang Qi.

"It's in vain that I worked so hard to fight for you at the public expense. I boasted that you did a good job in diplomacy in front of old Commander Mei. It was as outstanding as Leng Jun's achievements in the Air Force. But look at you. Not only are you worthless, but you Even my embarrassment in front of the chief and the old leaders is complete. If you can't handle things today, you will resign tomorrow and go back to China and find a factory to work. You can do this on any important occasion. "Commander Wang said angrily.

Wang Qi himself was also very depressed.

But he always believes that under the current international situation, what he can do is already the best.

People in China don't know the social status of Huaguo in the world.

They also don't know how serious the Westerners are against the East, and how difficult it is to get their approval.

I don't even know how much effort he has spent in facilitating this cultural exchange.

Today, Louis Nefes came looking for him specifically to find fault.

Dad didn't say to help him figure out how to deal with it, but he also blamed him, and at the same time he didn't forget to praise Leng Jun. He was not only angry, but also became angry from embarrassment, so he simply said: "At the beginning, Leng Jun and I were both selected, and finally I will go No, Leng Jun didn't go, you always hoped that I could do something earth-shattering, but diplomatic work is not so easy to carry out, it is extremely complicated and changeable, I walk on eggshells every day, carefully, and you, only take When I compare with Leng Jun, I only think that he is better than me. But let me tell you the truth, today's matter, even if it is replaced by Leng Jun, it will not work." After finishing speaking, he

slammed the door and left.

Commander Wang chased after him and shouted: "Use your brain to find a way, don't fool around blindly, and make mistakes. Diplomacy is like leading troops. You need to be wise, understand?" It was still early, and Wang Qi went to the cafeteria for a meal

. Just strolled all the way and walked to the National Center for the Performing Arts.

As soon as he arrived at the gate, he happened to see Leng Jun get off the bus with two "French Dictionary".

The tickets for this performance are all a radish and a pit.

Leng Jun didn't have a ticket, and since he came, he should have gotten the ticket of Mr. Mei.

Elder Mei's seat, like yesterday, was also lined up with Louis Nefes.

That is to say, Leng Jun is going to watch the show with him, Louis Nefes, tonight?

Wang Qi didn't intend to turn on the fire, but he suddenly thought that Louis Nefes would openly embarrass him under the attention of the media from various countries during the performance, which would cause a sensation and be regarded as a diplomatic crisis.

As for Leng Jun, he has been denying his diplomatic ability.

Isn't this just an opportunity, in case Louis Nafes makes things difficult for him, he wants to see how Leng Jun will resolve it.

Besides, Leng Jun and Louis Nefes can be regarded as rivals in love. Let me ask, facing a rival in love and being a foreign guest, does Leng Jun have a better way to communicate? How would he communicate with Louis Nefes?

Thinking of this, Wang Qi took a slow step, and then entered the Grand Theater.

...

Louis Nefes is indeed still angry because of Wang Qi's lie yesterday.

Moreover, he is very proud and doesn't think that Chen Siyu can compose any excellent works, so today, in principle, watching theatrical performances is secondary, and his purpose is to embarrass Wang Qi.

But at the same time, he is a very professional and excellent director, and he likes all excellent literary and artistic works.

The Fuhuadao of this version of "The Butterfly Lovers" was designed by Chen Siyu himself. With the change of the plot, it is divided into four colors, representing the four paragraphs of the story's beginning and end. Yes, it is a tool for promoting the plot and rendering the background.

The opening scene of the academy is themed on spring greenery.

The setting is green mountains and bamboo shadows, and the costumes are improved Hanfu suitable for ballet style. This color is completely different from the gorgeous and extravagant "La Traviata" and the simplicity of "Women's Army" and "White-haired Girl".

The costumes of the actors are made of deep mallow and green peppers, which brings the audience a sense of spring.

The combination of these two colors has a very harmonious and elegant feeling.

Louis Nefes felt inexplicably familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen it before.

The beauty of art is that as long as it is beautiful, it will definitely be appreciated and admired.

The music has just started, with an extremely leisurely and soothing tone, the actors have just come on stage, and Louis Nefes hasn't seen the dance yet, but the color aesthetics presented on the stage have already made him take back his arrogance at the beginning.

As a director, he would subconsciously think about what style of ballet would be better for such a color aesthetic.

First, he denied the oriental ballet like "The Detachment of Women".

Because it is too tough, it cannot be integrated with this kind of clothing and the color aesthetics it represents.

Nor can French ballet, because it's too voluptuous and unworthy.

The opening scene is a pas de deux. This part is to express Zhu Yingtai's study in the academy, meeting and falling in love with Liang Shanbo.

When the dancers on the stage took off, Louis Nephiston knew it: Danish ballet.

It's a very soothing piece of music.

From a layman's point of view, an actor should be able to dance easily, but it is not. When the dance is fast enough, even if the actor makes a mistake, he can quickly cover it up with the next movement, but when the music is soft and comfortable, when When an actor has to use his body to express his feelings, steady steps and balance are still very important.

Slow means that every mistake will be infinitely magnified, so the less mistakes can be made.

The dance style that matches this dance drama is only Danish ballet.

But it is not entirely Danish style. It has been integrated into oriental ballet to form a brand new style. It not only has the stability and tension of Danish ballet, but also is lighter and more agile than Danish ballet.

Traditional ballet is meant to show agility with speed, but this ballet is not.

With the music, Chen Siyu's movements are both graceful and gentle, so slow that people can't help but hold their breath to watch, but in the slowness, she also performs extremely light and agile, especially the toes, which is a kind of Danish ballet. The sense of agility, the experience it brings to the viewer is incomparably wonderful. It was so wonderful that Louis Nefes had already forgotten his real intention of coming here.

If he wanted to describe the female dancer on stage, Louis Nefes blurted out: "papillon."

He suddenly thought of it, it was papillon, a butterfly.

At this moment, the dancer on the stage is like a dancing butterfly.

The interest in this new style of ballet made Louis Nefes forget the unhappiness he had with Wang Qizhi at this moment. He turned his head and asked, "Monsieur l'Ambassadeur, what kind of style is this?" Ballet

" Butterfly Lovers, Wang Qi watched it for the first time.

He didn't know ballet, but he was also shocked by the dancers on the stage.

In other words, any Chinese person can feel the strong oriental charm from the whole dance.

But to say what kind of style it is, Wang Qi doesn't know how to describe and express it.

Louis Nefes' tone is very gentle, and he is smiling, which means that he is in a happy mood at the moment, so this is a very good opportunity to ease their relationship.

But Wang Qi couldn't answer, because he didn't understand ballet at all, and he couldn't define what style of dance Chen Siyu was dancing now.

And at this time, the stern profile sitting on the other side of Wang Qi said in the French he had urgently picked up last night: "Romantisme néoclassique oriental.

"

Louis Naifes repeated: "Romantisme néoclassique oriental." He stretched his neck deliberately, and asked Leng Jun, "Sir, can you tell me what kind of story this is?" There was a gap between Leng Jun

and Louis Naifes. As for Wang Qi, who always craned his neck and whispered, he was not polite to the dancers on the stage.

So he frowned and politely motioned to the other side to stand in the stands.

Louis Nefes is a very professional director. He only had one chance to watch "The Butterfly Lovers", and the opening scene shocked him. This made him want to know the whole story and every detail of it. He hoped that he could understand it completely.

So Wang Qi, who was regarded as a thorn in the side, was ignored by him.

Signaling Wang Qi to change places with him, he sat next to Leng Jun and asked, "Sir, can you explain to me what kind of story this is?" This is the first act of "The Butterfly Lovers": Reading

Together .

This work that Chen Siyu claims to be comparable to "La Traviata" has just opened.

Leng Jun didn't know "The Butterfly Lovers" at first, but he was waiting for her every day during Chen Siyu's rehearsal, so he had learned about "The Butterfly Lovers" specifically, and listened to her talk a lot.

Although Leng Jun did not have a good impression of Chen Siyu because Louis Nefes had deceived Chen Siyu, but since he is a professional director and appreciates his girlfriend's dance, he is not ashamed to ask. Leng Jun is not such a stingy person. A "French Dictionary" has been translated hard.

Wang Qi, who was switched and thrown aside, was dumbfounded.

Because Louis Nefes was arrogant, arrogant, and bossy in front of him.

But when he listened to Leng Jun's speech, he was extremely humble, bent his body, turned his ears sideways, and looked at the stage with his eyes. He was fascinated by what he listened to.

Is this really how rivals meet?

Chapter 97

Leng Jun had a pleasant exchange with Louis Nefes, but Wang Qi was dumbfounded.

In his mind, the stern French is still in middle school, so he should have forgotten it long ago.

As a result, Leng Yan can communicate with French people with only a little French in junior high school?

This is impossible.

After observing for a while, Wang Qi discovered that there was a paper manuscript in the dictionary Leng Jun was holding. Under the dim light of the theater, he quietly took out a pilot-specific luminous flashlight, glanced at it from time to time, and stumbled, But he also told director Louis the outline of the story of "Blessed Lovers".

Wang Qi knew that manuscript, and Mei Shuang asked Anna to write it for later reports.

So Leng Jun got the manuscript from Mei Shuang.

If you want to memorize it according to the dictionary after you come here, and then come to meet Louis Nefes?

Wang Qi sneered, and said to himself, Leng Jun said yesterday that he was doing diplomacy on his knees, and that he was a leading party, and he described a good diplomat as a big traitor.

He came here today just to show off the so-called standing diplomacy to him.

Well, Wang Qi looked at it, by memorizing manuscripts, Leng Jun can produce such an excellent, standing diplomacy.

He reckoned that Leng Jun could only do three tricks, he could only memorize the words on the manuscript.

It is also true, the communication between Leng Jun and Louis Naifes is all based on a dictionary and a manuscript.

In the first act, "Together Reading", which describes the love story of two young people, also ends.

There is no rest time between the first and second acts. Seeing the curtain call of the actors, Louis. The curtain closed. Based on his own judgment on the oriental ballet, Louis Nefess said: "The next scene is for the male and female protagonists to confide their hearts and express their love for each other. , let me guess, it should show a red aesthetic style, right?"

Language is like this, memorizing words is one aspect, speaking and listening, oral English is another.

Leng Jun has not been in a French language environment for another ten years, and the other party speaks very fast, and what he said is not a common word, so he half understands this sentence.

He wanted to ask Wang Qi for help with the translation.

But Wang Qi twisted his neck to look at the other side and ignored him.

So he could only nod ambiguously, and replied: "Yes."

If you don't understand it, don't understand it. First, follow up the other party's words, otherwise you will be rude.

Hearing the stern and affirmative answer, Louis Nafes smiled.

Based on the setting of the scene in the first act, he already guessed all the tonal aesthetics of the four-act play.

Although he has to admit that Chen Siyu does have the ability to direct, but he doesn't think she is better than himself.

Sure enough, as the curtain opened, the scene was red, and the lights from the curtain to the set were all changed to red.

The dancers in green clothes dance lightly in a sea of ​​red, elegant, agile, and swaying naturally.

They are all exactly the same as what Louis Nefes guessed.

Not only did the leading actor dance well in this section, but even the backup dancers on both sides were particularly brilliant because of their unique footwork.

To sum up, this scene is extremely cheerful and joyful, and it is a feast for eyeballs.

The classic 18-year-old farewell, from butterflies flying together to mandarin ducks playing in the water, to looking at each other in a long pavilion, until Liang Shanbo finally understands Yingtai's thoughts, ballet is the most suitable dance to express this romantic drama.

This made Louis Naifes very much looking forward to the next two acts.

Not to mention that Louis Nefes was fascinated by watching, and the leaders and reporters in the front row were also immersed in it.

During the 25-minute dance, no one got up to use the bathroom, or talked to each other.

It is done in one go, allowing the audience to immerse themselves in it and forget themselves until the curtain call.

Unlike the Royal Opera House, the actors will take a 15-minute break between the second and third acts as a rule.

Hua Guo actors don't have that habit, and they don't take a break in the middle, so the third act begins very soon.

Louis Nefes thought that it would use gold as the theme, just like spring, summer, autumn and winter. Chen Siyu used four colors to express the four stages of a pair of lovers' feelings, which is a common technique used by stage directors.

But when the curtain opened, its tonal aesthetics was beyond Louis Nefes' expectations.

Through the sternness, he knew that this was a love tragedy. He had guessed that Chen Siyu must render the tragic scene from the scene to the costume, and then to the lighting. He thought of desolation, beauty, and various ways of expression.

But it never occurred to me that Chen Siyu used tones to render depression.

Gold, what a noble and beautiful tone, but if the color matching is missed by a little bit, the effect will be completely different.

This is indeed a song and dance scene with the theme of gold, but the gold did not make the audience feel happy. On the contrary, the complicated and complicated ethnic embroidery patterns on the costumes and the completely different scene layout from the previous two scenes made the atmosphere of the whole stage change. extremely depressing.

Louis Nefes did not understand the culture of Huaguo, nor did he understand the history of Huaguo.

But at this moment, he wants to understand the background of "The Butterfly Lovers", what era created a woman who can only dress up as a man to study, and the tragedy of love between them.

And because Leng Jun had been communicating with him fluently before, he asked directly: "Sir, what kind of historical background is this story taking place in?

" It was so tall, he didn't know how to answer.

So he turned to the other side and relayed the question to Wang Qi.

He motioned to Wang Qi to sit down by himself, and he came over to answer.

In other words, the entire performance was videotaped and photographed by reporters. The camera facing the auditorium first took pictures of the leaders in the front row. Leng Yan and the others were sitting in the third row, and the camera did not capture them.

And Leng Jun is a soldier, his image and temperament are very good, Louis Nefes is a very elegant western man, one of them is in a suit and leather shoes, the other is tall and straight, and they come from two countries, and they have been communicating. It is a very meaningful picture.

So before the opening of the third act, when the whole scene was being filmed, the camera staff of Beicheng TV station pointed the camera at the two of them.

And at this moment, let Wang Qi come over, sit with Louis Nefes, and communicate with each other. It is beneficial for Wang Qi to capture the screen and broadcast it on TV.

Leng Jun did this in order to be able to communicate on the topic well.

But Wang Qi doesn't think so. What he thinks is, don't you want to stand up and communicate coldly? Then you should handle all the things yourself. Why should I help you? If you have the feeling, just stand up and communicate. help you.

So Leng Jun signaled him to come over, but Wang Qi didn't, and turned his eyes to the other side, ignoring Leng Jun.

There was no other way, so I could only do it coldly.

Borrowing the light on the stage, he looked down at the manuscript for a while, and said: "The background of its story is like France in the 18th century, and the reason for the tragedy of "The Butterfly Lovers" is also like that of France in the 18th century. Because of the class between people, it is the class that creates the tragedy."

Louis Nefes is a well-known stage director, and he understands the power of the background of the story better than others.

Literary and artistic works take love as the theme, but the meaning they want to express is not just as simple as love.

Just like "Les Miserables", "Notre Dame de Paris", "La Traviata", Francie's great works like bright pearls, what they really want to express is not love, but historical background.

Literary and artistic works are bright night pearls, used to illuminate the night sky of history for future generations.

At this moment, Louis Nefes was finally willing to compare "The Butterfly Lovers" with "La Traviata".

He began to wonder about the history of this ancient oriental country.

The play is at its last act.

Unsurprisingly, it was white, which was also expected by Louis Nefes.

But unexpectedly, it also differs from the traditional French Quintessence romantic stage play.

Stage aesthetics in the West, even if it is a tragedy, it will pursue the beauty of form.

Its colors and scenery are all presented in a beautiful way.

But "Blessings of Love" is not.

It's a very grayish white.

From an aesthetic point of view, it is gray and desolate, not only unbeautiful, but even makes the viewer feel uncomfortable.

The female dancer wore a red dress, and Louis Nefes understood that it was a wedding dress. The red color of the wedding dress was so dazzling and stern, and her makeup was geisha style, dazzling white, the clothes and The makeup is not beautiful. It can even be said that there is nothing beautiful on the stage. It makes the audience extremely uncomfortable. It can even be said that it hurts the audience. It is not that this musical is not good. On the contrary, it is

very

good .The

dancers abandoned the beauty of the line, and the scene broke the rules. It completely led the audience into a tragedy. In the eyes of Louis Nefes, it was a relatively perfect song and dance drama.

This At that time, Louis Nefes thought that the musical was about to end, and he was ready to applaud.

But he never expected that there would be a climax after the climax.

It still has an ending chapter, and the ending chapter of this story once again opened his eyes!

In fact, the final chapter "Butterfly Transformation" is the highlight of "The Butterfly Lovers".

In an instant, the two dancers changed back into green clothes, and in the pale scene, they danced back to the butterfly-like dancing posture at the beginning. It's still the music at the beginning, the music is so lingering and cheerful, but the scene is so bleak.

It shows that all the beauty on stage at this moment is just a dream.

And this echoed dream from beginning to end sublimated the whole story to a new level in an instant.

"Papillons!" Louis Nefes sighed softly and laughed: "God, how can there be such a romantic story that makes people unable to describe it." Even if no one explained it, the foreign

guests understood everything.

By coincidence, the applause burst out like thunder.

This is a tragedy, a wonderful oriental tragedy that makes all the foreign guests sigh.

As the saying goes, comedy is perishable, only tragedy is eternal.

"La Traviata" is a tragedy, and so is "Blessings of Love".

At this moment, Louis Nefes had to admit that "The Butterfly Lovers" is a great work comparable to "La Traviata", and its spiritual core and degree of romance should be higher than "La Traviata".

It's no wonder Chen Siyu said that her story is comparable to his.

Although Louis Nefes was reluctant, he had to agree that Chen Siyu was not just a dancer.

She does have a strong ability to direct.

From plot to choreography to persuasion, what she showed him was a wonderful homework.

Although he was still proud in his heart, at this moment, after watching the entire play, as a teacher, Louis Naifes was finally willing to admit that Chen Siyu was a very good and talented junior.

He is not a prince, nor is she a princess, they are literary workers and artists standing side by side.

At this moment, the curtain call is about to come. Louis Nefes was very moved, and said to Leng Jun: "I can't believe that there is such a great love story in the East. Maybe you don't believe it, but today is the first time I know that in the far away In the East, people will also have love."

His understanding of the East comes from Einstein's description.

Cowardly, dull, or soft-boned men like Wang Qi, and women who have abandoned their femininity in order to survive, and live with the same strength as men.

It was based on this impression that he came to save Chen Siyu, a talented ballet dancer.

In order to save her, he was even willing to give up being a single nobleman and enter into marriage.

But "The Butterfly Lovers" made him realize that there was such a romantic and beautiful love in the East.

This love made him realize that the East is not backward and ignorant as he imagined, it has a splendid civilization.

The dance as light as a butterfly, the cross-species story of both turning into butterflies, made him extremely novel.

He murmured: "My God, this story is so romantic and beautiful. I need to know the history of this story urgently. I need to know everything about it. Sir, right now, I can't wait.

" The series of questions were mixed with exclamations, and the coldness completely stopped.

But he probably understands that Louis Nefes wants to know some issues about the history of Huaguo.

These things are not in the translation, and he can't talk about them coldly.

As for Wang Qi, he is a student sent abroad by the state, and he is also the third secretary of the embassy. , This question should be answered by him, so he turned his head sternly, stared, and signaled Wang Qi to come over and communicate with Louis Nefes.

But Wang Qi was already angry, what he was thinking in his heart was, since you are stern and want to stand up for diplomacy, you should stand from the beginning to the end, anyway, I won't stand out anyway, so he didn't accept the stern look at all.

If it wasn't for a diplomatic occasion, Leng Jun would have given Wang Qi two fists.

On the other side, Louis Nefes suddenly noticed that Leng Jun was wearing a military uniform.

He thought that Leng Jun was a staff member of the embassy, ​​but he was surprised to see him in military uniform: "Are you a soldier?"

Leng Jun said: "Yes."

Louis Nefes became interested in the history of the East through "The Butterfly Lovers".

But for the oriental men, his impression is still that they don't protect women, and they are weak like Wang Qi, and an oriental soldier, an oriental soldier who can speak French, makes him curious.

At this time, the show ended, the actors began to call their curtains, and the audience began to applaud.

It can be heard from the applause that this is a very successful performance. With the minor actors and leading actors taking their curtain calls one by one, the applause of international friends is even more enthusiastic than that of the literary and art circles in Beicheng.

Of course, Leng Jun and Louis Naifes also stopped their communication.

First came the minor actors, and then the two leading actors. The audience gave them very warm applause. Finally, it was the behind-the-scenes staff. After the thank you, the performance ended. When the director Song Fuming brought the choreographer Chen Siyu, luthier, lighting, set, and other behind-the-scenes staff to the stage to take the curtain call, an incredible scene happened.

The chief sitting at the front, Dean Pierrot, and the accompanying reporters gestured to each other and stood up together. Yes, at the moment when the main creators took the stage, although the chief was inconvenient to move, he and the foreign guests They stood up together and applauded towards the stage.

Crashing, all the audience stood up at the same time.

It is said that in the West, 80% of performances do not get a standing ovation.

A standing ovation is the audience's great affirmation of a musical.

This of course also means that this "Blessed Lovers" is very successful, no matter the East or the West, this performance has conquered everyone at the scene.

At this moment, the secondary characters who just went down also ran back.

The head of the group, the director, and all the staff were also invited to the stage.

Let's not talk about Westerners, the actors are so excited to be affirmed by the chief.

Song Fuming felt like he was dreaming. He was a bad character. His "Blessing Lovers" script was once defined as a cultural weed by the Ministry of Ideology. For this reason, he was transferred to Haijiao Island, and he was criticized by the young generals every day.

But today, when his "Blessing Lovers" was staged at the National Grand Theater, the chief executive still gave him a standing ovation.

Is all this true, could it be that he is still locked in the bullpen by the young generals, all this is just his own fantasy, a wonderful dream?

He couldn't believe it was real, he was afraid that he would wake up from the dream, he hid behind the cast and crew, not daring to come out.

But the applause of the chief executive in the audience became more enthusiastic, and his smile became brighter, encouraging him to stand up with his eyes.

The audience applauded more and more enthusiastically.

The trembling Song Fuming was crying all the time, he didn't know this until Chen Siyu pulled him over and pushed him to the front, until the dazzling light was aimed at him, until Chen Siyu pinched him hard and felt the pain. it is true.

Yes, all this is true, the chief's eyebrows are so kind, and his smile is so friendly.

He represents a positive attitude and a hopeful future. He made Song Fuming sure that from now on, the literature and art of this country will enter a new era of splendor and glory. raised his chest.

At this moment, he has become a real director, and he burst into tears, but he has finally regained the confidence that belongs to a literary and art worker.

Standing still, facing the audience, he bowed ninety degrees!

...

There is one last link, after the chief leaves, there will be a group photo of the two art troupes on the same stage.

Louis Nefes was also going to be on stage. Before leaving, he said to Leng Jun: "I don't know your name yet, but the oriental names are too complicated for me to remember. Tomorrow, if possible, please be sure to Come to our exchange banquet."

"Okay, I will." Said Leng Jun.

This sentence is relatively simple, he understood it and answered it fluently.

Wang Qi, who had been quietly paying attention, was dumbfounded. He never expected that Leng Jun, relying on a piece of manuscript paper, and the three-legged cat's French, got rid of the picky Louis Nefes. Yes, it will end with Louis Nefes inviting Leng Jun to a banquet.

Leng Jun was really neither humble nor overbearing, and completed the diplomacy standing up.

After seeing the other party on the stage, he turned his head coldly and coldly, with gloomy eyes, and then he was about to settle the score with Wang Qi!

Wang Qi is only 28 years old this year, and the third secretary of the embassy is a position that can train people. He has a strong parent-generation relationship, and he is so young.

If he has enough diplomatic wisdom and is willing to do things seriously, if nothing else happens, he can be a real diplomat at the age of forty.

A forty-year-old diplomat must be described as young and promising.

But with his current narrow-minded attitude and pattern of disregarding the overall situation, he dares to conclude that he will not be able to take that step!

Regardless of that, I have to deal with him coldly and vent my anger!

...

Let's talk about the stage first. After watching such a wonderful performance, Louis Naifes forgot the unpleasantness when he first came here, and he also put the idea of ​​asking for marriage behind him.

The national policy stipulates that it is impossible to communicate with Chen Siyu. As soon as he came to the stage, he kept talking, asking Chen Siyu to come to Liuguo Hotel early tomorrow and have a good chat with him.

Of course not talking about marriage proposals.

What he wants to talk about is "The Butterfly Lovers", its costumes, props, and the color of each piece of clothing.

"Blessings of Love" does not have much innovation and breakthrough in dance technology.

But its persuasive way opened the eyes of Louis Nefes. He was shocked by this oriental classical Romantic ballet aesthetics, and he felt as if he had received a new baptism.

He needs all the information about this ballet.

To Chen Siyu's surprise, the chubby Dean Pierrot also liked "The Butterfly Lovers".

No, it can be said that he has become a fanatic fan of "The Butterfly Lovers".

He stood with her, took the photo, held Chen Siyu's hand and said, "I will send an invitation to the embassy in France on behalf of the Royal Opera House. Next year, for this ballet, you must be on the stage of the Royal Opera House." , dance for the French audience."

"Going abroad to dance? Yes, we will wait for your good news quietly." After Chen Siyu finished speaking, he turned to Ye Dafang behind him and said, "This Mr. Pierrot invites us Let's go to France to dance, give him a quick applause."

Not to mention the news that he can dance abroad, the girls and boys in the whole dance troupe are all crazy with joy, and their hands are numb.

The Qu Troupe, Director Xu, and the director Song Fuming were all laughing from ear to ear.

Going to dance on the stage of the Royal Grand Theater, although I don't know if the policy allows it, but the attitude of Dean Pierrot himself proves the popularity of "Blessed Lovers". And all of this is due to Director Song Fuming and Chen Siyu.

Watching the people from the French Art Troupe leave, Director Xu said, "Qu Tuan,

you have to apply for rewards for Director Song and Siyu, right ?" We have to let the Federation of Arts and Crafts give you awards, and it's the special prize, the best contribution award." "

I'm a smelly old nine, is this appropriate?" Song Fuming always felt that he was still dreaming.

Qu Tuan said: "By the way, your status is a problem. I will ask the group to change your status. The contributions you and Siyu have made to our diplomatic career are enough for you to change your status.

" Da Fang stood next to the director, sniffed the director's shoulder, and said, "Hey, changing the composition really has immediate effect. As soon as I hear it, Director Song will stop smelling." The whole group laughed and

went Going back, I have to go back to change clothes and remove makeup.

But as soon as he entered the theater, he heard a pig-killing wail, and someone was calling for help.

Most of the lights have been turned off, only the corridor lights are still on, and the call for help cannot be heard, but in the empty theater, there are sounds of punching and kicking, and there are crackling sounds.

In the middle of the night, everyone in the theater should have left. Who is beating someone, who is beating?

Director Xu touched the wall, turned on the searchlights around, and immediately the whole place was lit up.

Immediately afterwards, a person with a bruised nose and a nosebleed popped out from under his feet, which shocked everyone.

Of course it was Wang Qi, he howled repeatedly, stumbling and calling for help.

Qu Tuan asked: "Wang Sanmi, someone beat you?"

Wang Qi wanted to speak, but when he turned around, Leng Jun was behind him, he shivered and dared not speak.

Qu Tuan took a look, hey, Mei Shuang's son, Leng Jun, the captain of the air team, was also there.

Could it be that Leng Jun beat Wang Sanmi?

Putting his hands on Wang Qi's back, he said sternly, "The lights were too dark just now, Comrade Wang Qi fell several times and was injured." "

Did he fall like this?" Director Xu was not convinced.

"Yes, he fell like this." Leng Jun said without shame, without changing his face, and lied in a serious manner.

Chen Siyu was just a good laugh, she put her hand on her forehead, and she said: "Comrade Leng Jun, please help Comrade Wang Qi out, oh, I'm dizzy, I can't see blood, I'm going to faint, hurry up, take him away!"

Everyone said together: "Come on, someone here is dizzy, I can't see it, let's go!"

Chapter 98

Leng Jun beat Wang Qi up and put him back to pick up his girlfriend from get off work.

The whole group took the bus back to the empty yard together, and the whole group was chattering, discussing tomorrow's exchange party, sitting beside Chen Siyu solemnly, holding his girlfriend's hand tightly, and watching her eyebrows and eyes engrossed.

It's odd that while she's certainly good-looking on stage, she's nowhere near as lovable in real life.

Holding his hand, she scratched it for a while, and scratched it for a while. When she was tired, she put her head on his shoulder, which made her cold and anxious, and she couldn't help but want to kiss her.

Speaking of tomorrow's exchange banquet, he thought of one thing: "By the way, that director Louis invited me to tomorrow's exchange banquet. Because of the rush of time, I didn't have time to refuse him." Chen Siyu laughed: "Why did you refuse

? , I haven't introduced you to him yet, so we just go together."

Leng Jun explained: "My job is based on the existing system, so I can't attend that kind of banquet."

As a fighter pilot stationed in the capital, in the existing In the Chinese air force system, unless the brigade level is above, it is not allowed to attend banquets with foreign guests without the approval of the organization.

As for the flight team, he would write a diary to explain what happened today, and ask the leaders to come forward to refuse.

But in private, out of politeness, he had to ask Chen Siyu to help him refuse again.

Chen Siyu felt so sorry, she had such a handsome man, and she wanted to introduce it to her foreign friends. After thinking about it, she said: "What if the report is typed up, and the leader approves it, so you can participate?" Leng Jun was stunned for a moment

. , Thinking about it, there is really such a possibility.

Fighter pilots are not meant to be raised in boudoirs, or monkeys in cages. They can have normal interpersonal interactions, and in the current open situation, if a foreign guest is invited, as long as he truthfully As mentioned above, it is really possible that the unit will approve him to participate.

But he thought about it and said, "Forget it, I don't want to go."

Chen Siyu was not happy, scratched his cold palm, and asked in a low voice: "You are not afraid that you will not go. I danced and drank with foreigners. If I am happy dancing, maybe I will run away with foreigners?

" Going with friends, I want those French girls to see her shy but handsome oriental boyfriend and envy them. I just want to use the provocative method to see if I can provocate my boyfriend.

Leng Jun doesn't know how to joke, he blushed for teasing his girlfriend!

Gritting his teeth for a long time, he said, "You won't do it!"

"Maybe I will, oh, I want to dance with Pierrot, and I want to dance with the male chief, and I want to..." Chen Siyu The voice was soft, humming softly.

Her boyfriend was sitting upright, and he was about to be blown away by her!

...

After getting out of the car, the early morning moonlight covered the road. The two of them went home together hand in hand. When they reached the door of the house, they froze at the same time, because the lights in the house were on, but when they opened the door, it was locked.

Faintly, the two of them heard a howl like a slaughtered pig at the same time, which turned out to be Wang Qi's voice.

Looking at each other, Chen Siyu whispered: "This Wang Qi is too tasteless, isn't he, he was beaten and asked his parents to complain?"

Leng Jun thought it should be wrong, but when he knocked on the door, it was Commander Wang who opened the door.

At this moment, even he was puzzled, maybe Wang Qi couldn't afford it, so he came to his grandpa to file a complaint.

But it doesn't look like that, because in the room, Commander Wang, Mei Shuang, and Leng Mei are also there, wiping Wang Qi's nose and scolding him: "Why are you so careless to touch yourself like this?"

Seeing Leng Jun coming in, Wang Qi, who was next to him, cried out.

Commander Wang said: "Shut up, Wang Qi." Then he said to Leng Jun: "Don't talk to him, he deserves it!" Looking at Lao Mei again, Commander Wang

lowered his voice: "Let's get down to business first, his Let's talk about it later."

Mrs. Mei nodded with heavy eyes, "Let's talk about it later." On

such an important occasion, he had a quarrel with foreign guests, which almost caused a diplomatic accident.

Mr. Mei is the chief who invited Zongkong to take charge of this matter, and he will definitely report to the higher authorities.

As for how the chief executives will deal with Wang Qi, they don't know yet.

Mei Shuang was resting at home today. Seeing them coming back, she smiled and said, "The commander said that today's performance was very successful. A foreign reporter asked him for a copy of the propaganda. He came to find Siyu. Siyu, you have to work overtime." "

Chen Siyu was taken aback, and said, "You want our paperwork?"

Commander Wang said, "I'm tired after dancing, so I'll work harder and write about..." Flipping through his notebook, he said: " Come out with manuscripts on historical background and traditional culture, and I'll stay up all night with you."

Leng Mei also said: "Actually, it's fine to ask the secretary to pass on a word, but Wang Shufei said that the matter is very important, so he came to the door in person, go Siyu, Let's see what Uncle Wang and Grandpa want."

Normally, international journalists write reports based on their own opinions.

There is only one possibility for a publicity draft, that is, they like it very much, but they don't understand, so they come to ask for the manuscript out of respect and love, and this manuscript, as Chen Siyu expected, will be published as it is after the translation is completed .

It's no wonder that Commander Wang paid so much attention to her. He came to look for her in person in the middle of the night.

Of course, this has to be written out, and the translation will start tomorrow, and the reporters can take it away the day after tomorrow.

"I'll write it right away!" she said.

Mei Lao's bedroom is the family's study room. When he entered the door, Xuan Ang had already prepared paper and pens.

The young man rubbed his eyes sleepily, yawned, and was sucking ink.

...

Only Leng Mei, Wang Qi and Leng Jun were left in the living room.

After helping Wang Qi to deal with the nose, Leng Mei poked his forehead with her finger: "You are so grown up, you can't walk steadily, and you fell like this.

" How ruthless you are, your sister feels distressed!

After coughing a few times, he said, "Sister Mei, help me to order a bowl of noodles. Since the day before yesterday, I have only eaten a few biscuits.

" " Leng Mei asked.

Wang Qi stared at Leng Jun with deep meaning: "For this cultural diplomacy, you don't know how many times I went to the Royal Grand Theater. The art troupe came for a few days, but I didn't eat for a few days. It's not that I'm not hungry, it's because I'm too stressed. It's too big, I can't eat it!" After a pause, he said, "Fortunately, it's finished perfectly." "It's been

hard work, I'm going to eat it for you." Leng Mei said, got up and went to the kitchen .

As soon as she left, Wang Qi spread his hands and said: "I admit that you did a good job today, good guy, I usually ignore that bastard Louis Nefes, but I have a good chat with you, he Damn it!"

It's not that Wang Qi is born servile and humble, he is only 28 years old, still young and a fledgling, he wants to get things done so much, so he is a little cautious, as a result, he takes care of the art troupe all the way, He even helped Louis Nefes send a letter to Chen Siyu in violation of the rules, but instead of flattering, he patted the horse's hoof instead.

But the cold and tough, Louis Nefes liked his style very much.

This made Wang Qifan suddenly realize a truth, diplomacy is a big issue, but everything can't be rushed.

Fortunately, the matter had a good result, so he forgave the cold Natong beating.

Patting his chest, he leaned over and said, "This matter, although it's because of my running to the Royal Opera House, half of the military medal is mine, and half is yours. I have to thank you today."

Coldly asked: "Isn't it the result of the three-month visit to France by the Art Troupe last year?"

The thing was done, and the result was unexpectedly good.

Wang Qi choked out a mouthful of bloody phlegm, and said with a smile: "That's right, everyone has contributed."

Putting on his cold arms, he whispered: "But I had a dispute with Louis Nefes. Our Grandpa Mei is at the scene, it was my fault, and I have also deeply reflected on it and realized my mistake, when I leave, please tell Grandpa Mei for me, so we won't report to the higher authorities." Leng Jun

came At that time, Commander Wang was already scolding Wang Qi, but he didn't know the reason.

But he felt that if Commander Wang was such a defensive person, he was so angry that he scolded Wang Qi in public, the matter must be very serious.

When he frowned and thought, Wang Qi patted his chest again: "I have realized my mistake, and I also admit that what I did was wrong, but I am still young, it is normal to make some mistakes, right.

" Without saying a word, he continued: "Inside information, we have set up a preparatory committee for diplomatic relations with Japan, intending to formally establish diplomatic relations with the Japanese. The preparatory committee is entrusting the old leaders to select members of the embassy. My Japanese is very good, and I already have diplomatic experience. , you can tell our grandpa again..."

At this time, Leng Mei came out with two bowls of noodles, and said with a smile: "There are only two eggs left in the house, I put them all in Wang Qi's bowl, let Jun Jun make it up, and eat the ones without eggs." "Then why?

" All right, let Leng Jun have the eggs, I am the elder brother and he is the younger brother, so we should respect the old and love the young." Wang Qi said, and handed the bowl with eggs to Leng Jun: "Come on, you eat first."

Leng Jun didn't take him, and took the bowl in Leng Mei's hand.

Wang Qi was happy today, and no matter how long his grim face stretched, he picked out noodles with chopsticks, and said with a smile: "Sister Mei's noodles are delicious." Then he asked: "Sister Mei, why didn't you talk about another one after the divorce? My mother introduce one?"

It's not that Leng Mei has no one to look for, she has been rejecting Wu Yong because she can't conceive.

If she really talked about getting married, of course she would choose Wu Yong, but she would not tell outsiders about it.

Seeing that Xuan Ang was also outside, he said: "Xuan Ang is still there, I'll go get a bowl of noodles."

After she left, Wang Qi continued to attack Leng Jun: "Brother knows I'm wrong, we are brothers, help me."

Leng Jun Picking up the noodles, he asked, "How did you get into an argument with Louis Nefes?"

Wang Qi thought Leng Jun already knew about it, and said, "Isn't it because of the letter delivery? In fact, I was doing it for Siyu's good. I just wanted to push the matter out, who knows that director Louis is serious..." He

paused with chopsticks: "It is illegal for foreign guests to communicate with domestic personnel in private. He wrote to Siyu. Don't tell me he refused at that time. He also brought the letter to Siyu, if someone sees it and finds out, you two will be screwed?"

He privately brought the letter to Chen Siyu, and if someone with ulterior motives finds out about it, report it.

He and Chen Siyu would be finished alone.

Wang Qi was stunned: "Siyu never told you that!"

Chen Siyu was too busy to talk about it, and if Wang Qi just didn't help Chen Siyu out of the siege and protect her when Louis Nefes proposed marriage, then he was just a coward, but if the marriage was ruined by him At first, he was also responsible for delivering the letter, which involved principles. As a diplomat, he was knowingly breaking the law.

When he thought about it, Leng Jun was his brother, he knew Chen Siyu, he handed over a letter, it was nothing.

But he didn't think about the image of the country. He didn't think about it. At the moment when he accepted the letter, gave up his principles, and brought the letter, in the eyes of Louis Nefes, the country's system was nothing.

When the system does not exist, how can we talk about respect?

Trembling with anger, he signaled Wang Qi to put down the bowl, and said solemnly, "Let's go outside and chat."

Wang Qi sensed the danger, and hurriedly said, "Leng Jun, it's not what you think, in fact, I was... Mainly because I thought it was between Siyu and Director Louis, oops..."

At that time, he thought that Chen Siyu had something to do with Louis Naifes abroad, and he also thought that Chen Siyu was willing to go abroad. Consummation.

"I'm talking about principles, but I'm cold, my starting point is good." Halfway through the sentence, Wang Qi felt wrong again, because his starting point didn't consider coldness.

This is retribution, he stretched out his hand and dragged him out of the room coldly. Hearing the movement, Commander Wang came out of the house, only saw Xuan Ang, and asked: "Little ghost, where are Leng Jun and my family Wang Qi, why are n't you here

?"

It's gone."

Commander Wang really thought that the two of them had something to go out to chat, scolded his son for a few trash snacks, and went back to the study with a smile. This manuscript must be written beautifully and deeply. It will be translated into What a joy to have it published in official newspapers in several countries in several languages!

...

Chen Siyu stayed up until three o'clock in the morning before writing a manuscript that he thought he was satisfied with.

Having to dance and ask for liver manuscripts, she was exhausted, so she simply wrapped herself in bed and slept until noon.

His coldness was different, he wrote a report overnight, because Wu Yong and the political commissar were not there, so he had to hand it over to the head of the regiment. At the same time, he also wrote a report letter about Wang Qi and sent it to Director Liu of the Military Law Department.

Director Liu went back to the office and was shocked, because it was the commander's son, Wang Qi, who reported coldly!

All reports involving pilots must be submitted to the commander, because the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is involved, and a copy of this report letter will also be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

In short, this is not a report letter, it is simply a bomb.

This bombing, from the chief air force to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, will cause accidents to many people.

It's a big deal, Director Liu thought about it, and called Leng Bing far in the southwest.

They have an internal line and can conduct real-time calls.

Leng Jun clearly wrote the previous situation and consequences clearly in the report letter. As for Director Liu, if he dared to spread information indiscriminately, he read the letter to Leng Bing, and then asked: "Mr. Leng, I will deliver this report letter directly. up?"

Not only the commander was involved, but also the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Leng Jun was still young, stupefied, and would not consider the consequences, but Director Liu had to consider, to put it bluntly, if Leng Jun made such a report, whether Commander Wang would have any opinion of him.

As for the Leng family, is there anything in Commander Wang's hands?

If everyone is a gentleman, it is fine if they are willing to gamble and admit defeat, but if Commander Wang is not a gentleman, this matter will be difficult.

Director Liu was ventilating in advance, and let Leng Bing think carefully before making a decision.

"Think about it first, I can submit this report letter tomorrow morning." Director Liu said.

This is to give the Leng family a time to think about whether they have the confidence to report to the leader. Leng Bing laughed on the phone and said: "I have nothing

to think about, you can just pass it up.

"

Hearing Director Liu's worry, he said in a gentle voice: "Chu Liu, what my family did Lengjun is what a fighter pilot should do. Don't forget that he once even reported his partner. He is a fighter pilot. , He is loaded with warheads in his common plane in the capital, he has low-altitude flight authority, and knows the tower instructions every day, if he knows that someone has a problem and does not report it, but chooses to remain silent, do you think he is still qualified As the captain of the flight team, do you still think your life is safe?"

To put it bluntly, the responsibility and mission are there.

If Leng Jun chose to remain silent after knowing that Wang Qi had made a mistake and refused to report it, that would be the scariest thing.

No matter who his commander is or who his head is, do you still dare to let him be the captain?

As an ordinary resident of Beicheng, Director Liu himself and his family, does he still think they are safe?

Director Liu nodded again and again: "Master Leng, you are right, but I was wrong. I will submit it now."

...

Regarding the communication between Leng Jun and Louis Nefes, he also truthfully reported to the higher authorities, and because of foreign affairs, his report was sent earlier than the letter to Minister Liu.

Commander Wang didn't dare to make up his mind after seeing it, so he handed it over to the secretary's office in the chief's office.

It stands to reason that due to his type of work, he is not allowed to participate in foreign affairs exchanges. Even if he wants to go, he must be specially approved.

After receiving his report, the secretary's office asked the head, and the head said that if you are interested, you can go there, but if you are busy with work and don't have time, you don't have to go, it's up to Leng Yan to choose.

But he had to convey an apology to Director Louis, and just tell him that he didn't want to go.

Leng Jun worked at the training ground during the day, and it took time to convey the news, so when Leng Jun received the news, it was already 6:30 in the afternoon.

In order to pick him up, the brigade commander specially sent a jeep to pick him up in person.

"I won't attend the banquet, but I have to go back." Leng Jun said.

The brigade commander was very puzzled: "You don't attend the banquet, why go back?"

Leng Jun was embarrassed to say, but he wanted to take his girlfriend home after the banquet.

Not to mention him.

Chen Siyu had a good night's sleep, and was about to follow the big team to the Liuguo Hotel.

This is not the same as Western food. It is said that the food is the standard of a state banquet. In short, it is better than the food of the flying team.

We don't know exactly how to do it, so we are all looking forward to it.

The car entered the Liuguo Hotel, and from a distance, Mei Shuang, who was in charge of the reception, was standing with Anna.

Mei Shuang rested for a long time yesterday, and because of the good response to the cultural exchange, she was shining brightly, but Anna was different. She was very thin and white, and if she didn't sleep well, her eyes would be blue. Beside Mei Shuang, listless.

At this moment, Chen Siyu suddenly remembered that Mei Shuang had said a few days ago that Louis Naifes and Anna were originally in a relationship, and Louis Naifes broke up with Anna in order to prepare to marry her.

A few days ago, due to busy performances, Chen Siyu didn't take care of it.

But in fact, the success of "The Butterfly Lovers" she arranged was partly due to Anna.

In her previous life, after she became a choreographer, she has always choreographed small dances, and has never choreographed long dance dramas.

As for the application of light and shadow and color aesthetics, Anna taught her a lot when she was in France last year.

As for the success of Louis Nefes's "La Traviata", more than half of the credit comes from Anna.

As a woman, seeing Anna haggard like that made Chen Siyu feel very uncomfortable.

After getting out of the car, people from the French Art Troupe were already waiting in the restaurant of the hotel.

As the heroine, as soon as Chen Siyu entered the stage, everyone, especially the reporters, stood up and welcomed her.

Of course, everyone came up to say hello and shake her hand.

The girls of the French Ballet hugged and kissed her one by one.

In the eyes of the young dancers in the troupe, this was simply spectacular, but Chen Siyu took it lightly. After all, it was her feet that were worn out, and she worked hard for so many days and nights to fight for herself. She deserves it.

Deliberately saving it until the end, Chen Siyu hugged Anna: "Hey, Anna."

"Hey!" Anna stretched out her arms and said softly: "My God, my little Oriental Jasmine, you danced so well, I sincerely thank you You are happy, oh, let me give you a good hug."

Chen Siyu gave Anna a huge, exaggerated hug, and then in front of everyone, with a dubbed accent and a Beijing opera tone, he held Anna's face and said in French: "Oh my god, Anna, listen Said that you are single again, congratulations, let that damn French man who abandoned you go to hell, stay in our Huaguo, we have many, many very good, loyal, men with male virtues, They're going to court you with the most passion, oh my God, Anna, stay here."

Her voice was so high that the crowd could hear it without a loudspeaker.

People in Huafang couldn't understand what she was talking about, and everyone was used to dubbing accents when watching movies. Although it sounded nasty, they could still withstand it, but the people from the French Dance Troupe were stunned.

And their point of interest lies in men who are outstanding, loyal, and possess masculinity.

After a few days of getting along, these foreigners also found that most of the oriental men they have come into contact with are shy, introverted, and very rigid, but the other side of rigidity reminds people of loyalty.

Masculine fidelity, this is an adjective that French people would find ridiculous in this day and age.

They had Notre-Dame de Paris, too, but what was he, a hideous bell ringer.

His loyalty, to some extent, is not spontaneous, but forced.

An excellent and loyal man, which makes them feel ridiculous. Anna also found it ridiculous, and said

: "God, don't be joking."

Introduce one." Chen Siyu hugged Anna again, and said, "It's a pity, my fiancé is very busy and can't come today, otherwise, I will let you see what is truly outstanding, an oriental gentleman."

Said After that, she walked up to Louis Nefes and said, "Sorry, Director Louis, you asked my boyfriend to come to the appointment yesterday, but he was busy with work and couldn't come. Let me apologize to you."

Louis Nefes froze for a moment, then remembered that he met a Chinese soldier yesterday and thought the conversation was very speculative, and wanted to talk to him about the history, dynasty, class, and humanities and politics of Hua.

The damn thing is, that is Chen Siyu's fiancé?

What's even more damning is that he came to the East with the idea of ​​being a knight and saving the princess.

The princess didn't save him, instead, he was going to be stolen by the princess?

Damn Chen Siyu, she tried to persuade Anna, the mother of his daughter, to stay in the East!

Damn it!

...

In a word, everyone became interested in Chen Siyu's fiancé.

Everyone was very interested to know what her so-called, loyal, manly fiancé looked like.

And Louis Nefes, who was successfully annoyed by Chen Siyu again, motioned her to sit beside him, he said: "I have seen her fiancé, he is a rigid, dull soldier who recites French from a dictionary. "

Smiling and raised his eyebrows, he also sarcastically said to Chen Siyu: "I think, if he was a qualified soldier, "Red Detachment of Women" would not have been born in your country, right?" You didn't dare to come because you were timid, right?"

This was too much, and Leng Jun didn't provoke him, so why should he smear the black family.

Chen Siyu smiled and said: "He is a fighter pilot."

Louis Nefes froze for a moment, Dean Piero raised his glass and said: "I am a military fan. As far as I know, the powerful, The omnipotent soldiers of country M have been defeated twice by the soldiers of the country of Hua."

In fact, Westerners know more about the military of the country of Hua than the people of the country of Hua themselves.

Because of the Yalu River, the country of Yue, in the past ten years, country M suffered two consecutive defeats from the country of Hua, and has been denouncing it internationally, and described the soldiers of the country of Hua as devils who can eat people.

After Piero said, the French ballet dancers became more and more curious.

Anna heard that Mei Shuang mentioned her son, but she didn't know that he was Chen Siyu's fiancé. They happened to be sitting together, and after clinking glasses, she asked with a smile, "You Chinese men, do you really have the virtue of loyalty?" Chen

Siyu With a serious look, she stared at Louis Nefes and said: "Loyalty is not a virtue, but a necessary quality for them!"

Looking back, she said: "Anna, you helped me a lot for the success of the dance of "Blessings of Love". I sincerely hope that you can stay."

Of course Anna would not consider staying in a place like Huaguo, but she still gave Chen Siyu a hug: "My little Oriental Jasmine, I am so happy to meet you. "

Chen Siyu said again: "You can stay and stay with me forever, and you can also bring your children here, and we all live together. I believe you have also seen that Huaguo also has a strong ballet culture. We can create ballet works together. You know "The Butterfly Lovers", you know there is also "A Dream of Red Mansions", "The Peony Pavilion", "Ashima", all of them are as great works as "The Butterfly Lovers", we We can create together and push them to the world stage."

As she spoke, she raised her eyebrows and cast a cold glance at Louis Nefes.

Thinking that seeing "Blessed Lovers", you can see the traditional culture of the entire Hua Kingdom?

No, it is just the tip of the iceberg, one of many bright pearls on the high mountain of history.

He took advantage of all of Anna's talents as it should, and took it for granted, thinking that she should convey to him all the beauty of oriental literature and art, but how could that be possible.

Chen Siyu is going to teach him a lesson today.

Anna had just watched "The Butterfly Lovers", and she was interested in oriental classics. After listening to Chen Siyu talk about a bunch of works that she had never heard of, she really became interested. She raised her glass and said, "Can you tell me what you said? Work?"

"Of course, as long as you stay, we can live together, and I can tell you a new classical story every day." Chen Siyu said.

Anna wanted to say something more, but Louis Nefes reached out and pressed her hand.

Anna glared at him and shook his hand away.

But Louis Nefes stretched out his hand again, and simply pulled Anna's hand into his arms.

Chen Siyu saw it, and was about to fan the flames again: "Please, Anna, stay, there are too many excellent men like my fiancé in the east, those frivolous prodigal sons of France who think they are romantic, are not worthy of your nostalgia "

The knight Louis Nefes, who was stolen by the princess, was shot repeatedly by the princess. He was not only extremely embarrassed, but also furious.

Because that night, he only remembered that sitting next to him was a man who was completely different from Wang Qi in temperament and appearance. He was still a young man, and the damn thing was that he actually thought that man was very good, and even invited him to the banquet.

As for the other party, not only did he not feel like he was facing a big enemy because of his proposal, or became so angry that he challenged him to a duel, on the contrary, he refused to go to the appointment.

This made Louis Nefes feel like a clown, so he was so angry and jealous that he wanted to lose his composure on the spot.

But as a gentleman from a western civilized society, he quickly calmed down his jealousy and anger, turned the topic to work, raised his glass, and said, "Now, Chen, you have to talk to me about oriental aesthetics. Yes, I hope that when I leave, I can take all your scripts of "The Butterfly Lovers" with me."

Pierrot also put down his glass, as artists, they were all amazed by the ancient and romantic oriental art, and they wanted to understand All about oriental aesthetics.

Chen Siyu put down his wine glass and rubbed his forehead: "I'm very sorry, I'm exhausted and my head hurts a little, I'm afraid I won't be able to drink today." Then he said to Pierrot: "Sorry, I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow, so... "

The Qu Troupe is also here. She clearly remembered that Chen Siyu was fine when she came here, and she thought it would be a good thing to spread art, so she asked: "Siyu, what's the matter with you?

" She winked, stroked her forehead again, and said: "So sorry, I only have this glass of wine and I'm going home. I'm sorry for disturbing everyone's interest."

Everyone sitting at the table exclaimed at the same time.

She is Huafang's chief ballet. Besides dinner, there is also a dance tonight. Pierrot and Louis Nefes wanted to dance with her, but she had to leave early?

I haven't seen you for a year, so I just passed by in a hurry?

But since the girls are uncomfortable, it's hard for them to say anything.

Louis Nefes kept sending Chen Siyu to the door, hesitated to speak, but waved goodbye to her.

Qu Tuan chased them out and wanted to arrange a car for Chen Siyu. She still didn't believe that she had a sudden headache, so she asked, "Siyu, are you afraid of being reported, or why don't you eat? It's okay. This meal was arranged by the chief." , I heard that the Ministry of Thought will be withdrawn, and there will be no one to criticize people in the future, let's go back to eat."

Chen Siyu is indeed not sick, and he is not worried about being reported.

The reason why she left early was actually for the sake of the entire Huaguo musical drama industry, including her career.

The French Art Troupe was once again interested in the oriental ballet, and Pierrot even invited the crew of "The Butterfly Lovers" to perform in France, which is of course good, very good.

However, Pierrot is a very forgetful person. Wang Qi has traveled many times to the Royal Opera House to facilitate this performance. If Pierrot takes the initiative to invite him, with his forgetfulness and laxity, it is estimated that he will have to wait until Huanghua The dishes are cold.

The way to deal with Pierrot is the same as dealing with a scumbag, you have to hook him and hang him, but you can't let him succeed.

The more he was curious about "The Butterfly Lovers", the more Chen Siyu couldn't tell him about it.

She had to let him leave with regrets, so that he would never forget "The Butterfly Lovers".

Only in this way, after he goes back, he will always think about it, and he will remember to apply and invite the crew of "The Butterfly Lovers" to perform.

International attention and performances will let the country see the diplomatic capabilities of the ballet industry. Then, in the future when diplomacy is so important, ballet will have more opportunities to visit abroad?

And the ballet industry itself, wouldn't it be possible to recruit more newcomers?

Chen Siyu really wanted to stay and have dinner and dance with everyone.

But people have to look at the long-term. If she gave up today's meal, she will have more opportunities to perform abroad.

Of course, as a small private soldier, it was the head of the regiment who manipulated the heart, and Chen Siyu didn't tell Qu Tuan about these little things in his heart. She said: "The main reason is that I am not

very good at socializing, and I don't like eating or dancing with people."

I always thought you were courageous and open-minded, but I didn't expect you to be so expressive on stage, but to be so shy in private." The

reception performers left midway, and the music troupe had to report to the higher authorities.

When it comes to pretending to be sick, the excuse does not seem to be as good as being shy.

Shy?

This excuse made Chen Siyu feel so innocent in an instant, and she acted like a baby: "Qutuan!"

Qutuan couldn't stand her numbness anymore, and said, "Okay, let's go home, and learn to be more extroverted in the future. There will probably be fellowship activities in the communication, you are our chief, it's okay to be shy at every turn." "

Well, I will work hard in the future, so I won't be so shy." Chen Siyu said.

She patted her thick skin, she had just left the Liuguo Hotel when she met Leng Jun standing by the side of the road.

He should have just come back from the training ground. He was wearing the military green long-sleeved vest and green trousers from training. He was a young man with fair skin and tender skin. He was standing on the side of the road in a relaxed posture.

The two men's eyes met, both startled.

Chen Siyu asked: "Are you here for the banquet?"

Leng Jun was extremely embarrassed, his eyes dodged, and he said truthfully: "I came to pick you up."

"Are you really afraid that I will run away with someone?" Chen Siyu was extremely surprised.

She was just joking in the car last night, but her boyfriend took it seriously and came here to block her?

My girlfriend wore that beautiful white dress again today, but she changed into a light blue shirt with plain half-sleeves. The color of the sunny day after the rain contrasted with her white and delicate skin, full forehead, and eager eyes. The full red lips curled from time to time.

With heavy eyes, he looked at his girlfriend carefully, first said: "No." Then said: "I thought you would come out very late." So I was afraid that she would run away, so I

waited here.

Chen Siyu was amused by her boyfriend's stupid and cute appearance, couldn't help laughing, and said: "Let's go home." He was always obedient, but the obedient

stern didn't move, Chen Siyu pulled him: "Let's go.

" In a low tone, he touched his girlfriend's shoulder and said softly: "If you want, I'll wait for you here, if you don't, I'll go home. You have been busy for "The Butterfly Lovers" for two whole months, today should be fine Have a good meal, be with those who admire you and like you, talk, or dance..." After a pause, he said: "You don't have to be so shy, that director Louis, I talked to him, Others are not bad."

Chen Siyu understood, Leng Jun heard what she and Qu Tuan had just said.

He thought that she didn't want to attend the dinner party because she was afraid of Louis Nefes.

Leng Jun said again: "Actually, you don't need to be so shy, isn't it nice when you're with me?"

So after hearing what she said, he spontaneously thought that she was a little girl who could only flirt with him, tease him, and be charming in front of him, but timid and shy in front of outsiders?

think about it In Leng Jun's mind, he was actually such an innocent image, Chen Siyu couldn't hold his face anymore.

This character design, even she herself can't be moved, and she can't love it.

Maintaining the image of an innocent girl, Chen Siyu said softly: "Let's talk about it later, let's go home first today." He couldn't help but asked softly: "You will be returning to the team soon, you don't want to stay with me any longer How long?"

Leng Jun suddenly tightened his girlfriend's hand.

Yes, with the departure of the art troupe, the military exercise on the other side is over, and they are going back to the front line.

Before he left, he was missing the way she spoke, the taste of her lips and teeth, and the smiles she had when she was with him. He never seemed to be satisfied, and just this, in He Xinsong's rough words, at most Nowhere near the itching, he had to taste the benefits of being married before he knew it. Thinking in a mess, when he got off the bus, he suddenly said coldly, "Shall we go back to the Municipal Family Family Hospital?"

Chen Siyu groaned inwardly, saying that her boyfriend had finally gotten his head around and wanted to do something bad.

It was also the first time to try it, and Chen Siyu was overjoyed, fearful, but also somewhat expectant.

She wanted to keep her pure personality, so she asked: "Why are we going there?"

Leng Jun took out the ring: "I want to find a place where there are only the two of us, and I propose to you!"

Chen Siyu said in her heart to find a little girl Heiwu, shouldn't be playing hooligans, when will this man be enlightened.

She said: "There is no one who proposes in hiding. Other gay men propose on the street."

Leng Jun was taken aback: "On the street, right here?"

Chapter 99

The marriage proposal Chen Siyu imagined should have champagne, a candlelight dinner, and a violin version of "Canon". When she agrees to the proposal, her fiancé should also invite her to dance together.

But people should sing the song of the mountain on which mountain.

In today's conservative age, Leng Jun is still wearing a military uniform, and he is so handsome that when he walks on the street, girls and daughters-in-law will look at him more often.

If you really let him propose here, I am afraid that it will attract a group of onlookers, then Chen Siyu will really become famous.

This is a bus stop, Leng Jun looked around, saw a bus leaving, people squeezed into the bus and left, and was really about to kneel on one knee, Chen Siyu hurriedly said: "Okay, I'm just kidding. "

Taking her boyfriend's hand, she said: "You can just ask at the Municipal Family Family Court." "

But you didn't say that you can't hide and ask for a marriage proposal, but go home and ask, isn't it good?" said Leng Jun.

Chen Siyu suddenly raised his head, and said: "After proposing in public, you also need to kiss in public, are you okay?" He

choked coldly, he couldn't kiss him in public, and he couldn't even kill him!

But can you kiss after proposing?

His cold heart was beating hard.

His mind is slowly becoming evil and depraved. He likes kissing, but feels that kissing is not enough.

He is despicable and dark in his heart, suppressing a crazy beast in his heart, wanting to eat his girlfriend alive at any time, he is often worried, afraid that he will lose control of himself, he knows that as long as he gets married, it will be fine, so he sends out Crazy want to get married, want to ask her to get married.

But naive, as kind as a little white rabbit, the pure and shy girlfriend always reminds him to be sober with his attitude.

Just like just now, the chat between her and Qu Tuan made Leng Jun sober in an instant.

She is not only his girlfriend, she is also a white swan on the stage.

It is Xi'er, Qionghua, Zhu Yingtai, and in the future, it may be Romeo's lover Juliet, Clara in "The Nutcracker", and Marguerite in "La Traviata".

He can't use marriage to thwart her stage dream!

Continue to be patient.

...

Because the higher authorities have not yet approved it, "Blessed Lovers" cannot be performed in China yet, but it has blossomed inside the wall and is fragrant outside the wall. Because of an exchange performance, it was published in major newspapers and media in the West.

The photos of Chen Siyu and Ye Dafang were still in color and were published in newspapers.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs made special purchases and sent photos to the song and dance troupe.

The orchestra cut it out, put it in a mirror frame, and hung it on the wall of honor.

Li Qian lost weight quickly after giving birth and returned to work. But now Chen Siyu has replaced her and became the new chief of Zongkong. Looking at the newspaper on the wall, she shed tears of grievance.

The troupe said: "You are thinner faster than Hu Jie, and you are in good shape. Why are you crying if you don't hurry up to practice the show?

" There is no room for me in the regiment." Li Qian said in a muffled voice.

The troupe said meaningfully: "Little girl, today is different from the past. The situation has changed. There will only be more and bigger ballet stages. It depends on whether you are willing to work hard." "The troupe

, What do you mean, what do you mean today is different from the past?" Li Qian followed up and asked.

Qu Tuan said with a smile: "If you want to know what it means, you can figure it out yourself."

The situation is changing step by step. After the literary diplomacy achieved great results, the Department of Ideology collapsed. Now, major newspapers are publishing Some people in the Committee of Targeted Criticism and Thought also raised the idea of ​​rehabilitating unjust, false and wrongly decided cases caused by these years, further connecting with the world, and displaying Huaguo's culture and art to the world.

Singing and dancing is the best form of expression when exporting culture and art.

So once the above is summed up, it is ready to separate out the ballet of Zongkong and set up an independent ballet company. It is still affiliated with the army, but it will directly cooperate with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to cooperate with various diplomatic performances.

If a ballet troupe is to be established, it must have an independent and responsible head.

She will also be the Literary Counselor's Attaché of the Foreign Exchange Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and she can get two salaries.

As for who will be the head of the ballet troupe, there are currently several candidates, Hu Jie, Li Qian, and Chen Siyu.

Hu Jie and Li Qian are currently cadres of the twentieth rank of the army, with the rank of captain, while Chen Siyu has just been promoted to the 23rd rank, with a junior second lieutenant, and the head of the assessment team must consider personal abilities, family relationships, and other aspects. Being young is no longer an advantage.

On the contrary, because it involves diplomacy, seniority, and stable family relationships are more valued by leaders.

Therefore, the leaders of the General Air Force and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs gave priority to Li Qian and Hu Jie, and put Chen Siyu at the bottom.

In fact, from the Qutuan's point of view, in terms of professional ability, Chen Siyu is better than Li Qian and Hu Jie.

Li Qian's husband works in the security camp, and his family background is prosperous. Hu Jie's husband is a regiment-level cadre, and he is also very good, which adds a lot of points to the two of them.

But family background is one aspect, and leaders also need to examine their management ability and crisis handling ability.

The assessment has already started, but it is done in secret.

Not to mention Hu Jie, she has no ambition.

Li Qian was a bit ambitious, but she couldn't just focus on the chief position.

Leaders choose people, and they choose people who have overall planning, management, crisis handling capabilities, and leadership.

But she only had the chief position in her eyes, and she would have missed the broader stage.

Let's talk about Chen Siyu here.

Leng Jun returned to the southwest after proposing marriage.

And she started to work on her original work "A Foot of Goodness" again.

After living for two lifetimes, this is the first full-length song and dance drama written and directed by Chen Siyu herself. She also likes it very much, so she is considering putting it on stage during the period when there is no public performance.

Just as he was thinking about it, head Wu called the Qutuan, called Chen Siyu to pick it up, and asked straight to the point: "Is your "Ze Liang" ready, and when can you meet the audience?" Chen Siyu thought about it and said

: "Now we are short of another leading role, and it's not easy to find."

"Why. Didn't I already notify Xu Li to choose someone, why haven't they been selected yet?" Wu Tuan said, "About this performance, the higher-ups asked for something special. Urgent, can't we speed up the training, or let the old actors come in?"

Chen Siyu rolled his eyes in his heart, and said: "Leader, the old actors have their own jobs and don't have time to rehearse my plays, and the newcomers have to learn when they come. , Ballet is a child's skill, and it will not be able to be taught in a short time."

"No wonder Mr. Nie told me that you have no other candidates, and you have to transfer Zhao Xiaofang. So how about it, "Ze Liang" must be released immediately, and I will help you transfer Zhao Xiaofang to Zong Kong." Wu Tuan said.

When Chen Siyu heard that this was a trap, he quickly said, "There's no need for a leader, I have candidates here." "

Didn't you just say that there were no candidates?" Wu Tuan was a little unhappy.

Chen Siyu said: "I just said that there is no one inside the general space. If you want to transfer people from the outside, I have an apprentice who dances better than Zhao Xiaofang. I think she is more suitable for educated youth dancing than Zhao Xiaofang.

" What..." Wu Tuan pondered for a moment, and said: "I don't remember her name, but since "One Foot is Good" is directed by you independently, you can choose the actors, and you can choose whoever you like." Chen Siyu

laughed Seeing that

she hung up the phone, Qu Tuan said, "Mr. Nie helped Zhao Xiaofang go to the headquarter to make a relationship again, right?"

Chen Siyu smiled: "Really?" Qu

Tuan said, "Fortunately, you are the director. , use human rights, otherwise people will have to take advantage of loopholes."

Mr. Nie has nothing to do with the Ministry of Thought, so the downfall of the Ministry of Thought has not involved him.

Chen Siyu does not comment on his work, but in terms of interpersonal relationships, he does have wisdom.

He is about the same age and ability as Mr. Leng, and they are both candidates for the next commander.

But in the book, when Leng Jun was dead and Mei Shuang was living abroad, he never fought against Master Leng. Now that Mei Shuang is still there, Leng Jun is still the main force of the air force on this battlefield, let alone him.

Since he couldn't go any further, Master Nie set his sights on cultivating the next generation.

Nie Shaodong had been a young general for a few years. He was looking at the scenery at the time, but he didn't accumulate any qualifications.

Now Leng Jun is already a cadre at the seventeenth level, and Nie Shaodong is still a small private and a conscript in the army. Nie Shaodong's promotion path is abolished.

So he set his sights on Zhao Xiaofang, hoping to train Chen Siyu to be the second.

There is a daughter-in-law in the family who is engaged in literary and artistic diplomacy, so she has a bright face.

However, after Wang Qi was suspended by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for reporting and investigated, he did not dare to openly engage in relationships.

They worked secretly in secret, trying to get Zhao Xiaofang into the main airspace through Captain Wu to intervene in "Ze Liang".

But Chen Siyu's play is written by herself, and she will choose the people herself.

She is the director, head Wu can suggest, but can't interfere with her appointment.

So don't look at him making a big detour, in fact, it's just a waste of effort.

If Chen Siyu said no, then Zhao Xiaofang is fine.

Qutuan also felt that Zhao Xiaofang was too scheming and didn't want her.

But apart from her, Chen Siyu has only one apprentice, Cheng Lili, who is more troublesome, lazy and brainless.

So she said: "It's okay if you don't want Zhao Xiaofang, but Cheng Lili is not as good as her, what should I do?"

Chen Siyu said: "I didn't choose Cheng Lili, but a newcomer named Song Xiaoyu."

Qu Tuan said: "Who is Song Xiaoyu, I've never heard of this name before."

Chen Siyu said: "The daughter of director Gong of the municipal group, she is also my apprentice, and I took as much trouble teaching her as I did teaching Zhao Xiaofang. After doing the calculations, Qu

Tuan felt that it was not feasible: "The girl is only fifteen, isn't it too young?"

Chen Siyu said: "Qu Tuan, the girls who have been sent to the countryside in recent years are all fifteen or sixteen years old. , and the character I set, the young educated youth, is also fifteen years old, and Song Xiaoyu will dance, which is closer to the role than Zhao Xiaofang and Cheng Lili."

Since last year, girls and boys aged fifteen or sixteen in the city have all played Home.

All of them are still little fools, and went to suffer in the vast world of the countryside.

Song Xiaoyu dances as an educated youth, not to mention how well she dances.

Her immature face, immature figure, and the youth and recklessness in her bones are more suitable for the role.

Now that she said that, Qu Tuan didn't say anything more.

However, the group was in a hurry, so she immediately set up the rehearsal room for Chen Siyu. It happened that Xuan Ang was also in the summer vacation and could help with the accompaniment. Chen Siyu then called Song Xiaoyu and the group performers, and the official rehearsal began.

Ever since Ye Dafang became popular, Cheng Lili became pregnant before she was married, and forced Ye Dafang to get married.

Now that I have returned to my family, I have not paid attention to ballet for a long time.

Zhao Xiaofang was different, she didn't even win the B role in "The Butterfly Lovers", she was already very uncomfortable.

She has lined up with Chen Siyu from the very beginning, and she is the only one in the whole group who has done it seriously. No one can compete with her, so she puts all her hopes of entering the empty courtyard on "Ze Liang" superior.

And when she heard the news, Song Xiaoyu had already started rehearsing.

When Zhao Xiaofang heard the news, her hands and feet became cold instantly, as if falling into an ice cave.

This is of course not possible, if she misses "Zhenliang", she will have no other chance to enter Zongkong.

So she hurriedly went to Mrs. Nie's wife to discuss countermeasures, and wanted Mrs. Nie to help her.

Mrs. Nie turned out to be very enthusiastic about Zhao Xiaofang, and often deliberately created opportunities for her and Nie Shaodong to get along.

She also paid special attention to whether she could enter the general space. Zhao Xiaofang thought that she would try her best to help herself, and found someone to put pressure on Chen Siyu and intercede with her. As a result, Mrs. Nie only nodded after listening to her, saying that she was still busy, so she saw off the guests up.

After that, Zhao Xiaofang went to find Mrs. Nie several times.

The other party either said that she had a cold or said it out, and has never received her since then.

Originally, when Nie Shaodong came home on weekends, Mrs. Nie would call her to eat, but she didn't call her this weekend.

Only then did Zhao Xiaofang realize that the Nie family had given up on her.

She is only nineteen years old, she has skills and works hard in dancing, she doesn't want to lose the opportunity of "Chen Liang".

After thinking about it, I prepared to confess my mistake to Chen Siyu sincerely, to see if I could get her forgiveness.

On this day, I just waited on the way home from get off work.

Seeing that Chen Siyu came out with Xuan Ang and Song Xiaoyu, he knelt down on the spot.

"Mr. Chen, as the old saying goes, you are a teacher for a day and a father for life. It turns out that I was wrong. Please forgive me this time, just forgive me this time, and give me one last chance, okay?" Zhao Xiaofang said.

Both Xuan Ang and Song Xiaoyu were startled by her, subconsciously, Xuan Ang protected her sister, while Song Xiaoyu hid behind.

Chen Siyu brushed the porch away, motioned the two children to play together, and first asked Zhao Xiaofang: "The Nie family won't help you anymore?" In fact, at the beginning, Zhao Xiaofang only wanted to win Cheng

Lili, and had no delusion to replace Chen Siyu. Later, Mrs. Nie always said that she No worse than Chen Siyu, let her work harder for her own future, Zhao Xiaofang got a wrong heart, quietly collected information, prepared to report to the higher authorities at critical moments, and get rid of the teacher herself.

She thought that if she worked so hard, the Nie family would definitely help her at the critical moment.

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Nie lured her into the abyss of crime, but kicked her away mercilessly, leaving her alone.

Nodding, she burst into tears: "Yeah!"

Folding her arms, Chen Siyu asked, "Do you know why people would abandon you?" Zhao Xiaofang

wanted to marry into the Air Force Compound like Chen Siyu, marrying Nie Shaodong, and she has been working hard for it As for why Madam Nie suddenly abandoned her, of course she knew that it was because she was useless.

But I can't say that, she said: "Mrs. Nie is not as kind as you, teacher, and is willing to help me, a girl from a poor family in a remote area." Are you still playing tricks on her after all this time

?

Chen Siyu said: "Don't put a high hat on me, I've seen your way too much, and I'm tired of it.

" Have you considered your own ability? A person who has no self-control and even has to be restricted by others wants to replace the teacher. Even if you replace me, can you take the lead and stand alone?" "

Teacher I was wrong..." Zhao Xiaofang hugged Chen Siyu's leg, and said: "People say that the prodigal son will not be exchanged for money when he returns. For the reason that my family is so poor, you can treat it as charity, and forgive me for a while."

Chen Siyu sighed: "Zhao Xiaofang, you have a total of 800 yuan in your passbook, and you still have more than 80 yuan in change. I've seen it before. Don't cry poor. Sending the money home is better than pretending to be crazy with me here. "

After finishing speaking, she forcibly pulled her leg away, turned around and left.

Now Zhao Xiaofang was really desperate, she knelt on the ground covering her face, crying loudly.

Song Xiaoyu is only 15 years old and is about to dance ballet on stage, and she is still the second heroine.

Like Zhao Xiaofang, she was also trained by Chen Siyu.

Getting along day and night, she regards Chen Siyu as her big sister, and since Zhao Xiaofang reported Chen Siyu, she has been very annoying to see her kneeling on the ground crying, not only is she not pitiful, she also said: "Sister Siyu, Zhao Xiaofang is really a white-eyed wolf, if you want me to say, We should report it so that she can't even dance in the city troupe."

Chen Siyu smiled: "I have time to report her, so I might as well practice dancing for a while." "

But she wasted so much of your time, you Aren't you angry?" Song Xiaoyu thought for a while, and then said: "Anyway, I won't let you waste your time teaching me like her, and I will never betray you in the future." "Let's talk about it in the future." Chen

Siyu He touched Song Xiaoyu's head and said.

Ballerinas, because of their industry characteristics, are destined to experience many temptations in their careers.

There are many temptations for large courtyards, high-ranking officials, and the big money and nouveau riche who will be popular in the future.

There are too many girls, but if their will is not firm, they will fall halfway.

Don't look at Song Xiaoyu's promises now, but whether she can stand the test depends on her own determination.

If she can hold herself steady and practice stealth, she can jump to her fifties and sixties, and she can still bloom on stage like a flower. But if you are tempted and depraved, maybe in your teens or twenties, the flowery age will wither.

No one can help you with this kind of thing, you can only rely on your own self-discipline and hard work.

Chen Siyu will concentrate on cultivating every apprentice, but if they fail halfway, she will not feel bad.

After all, what they are wasting is their own youth and talent, so what does it matter to her.

For her, it is enough to improve herself, produce more works, and remain invincible.

...

Finally, the notice of the performance came down, but Chen Siyu was a little surprised that the venue was called the Frontier Corps.

And it's not the headquarters of the Corps, but the military farm under the Corps.

The Army Reclamation Farm is not affiliated with the army, it is managed by the local government, and there are no soldiers in it, only educated youths.

It's a bit strange that a new play doesn't premiere in Beicheng, but travels all the way to the frontier to perform.

However, "One Foot is Really Good" tells the story of the educated youth, so it is normal to show it to the educated youth.

Frontier has the largest team of educated youths, and the superiors must have considered this before letting her go.

Thinking about it this way, Chen Siyu figured it out.

And just after she received the task, another thing happened: Mrs. Mei fell ill!

...

Ever since the work with the Français Art Troupe ended, Mr. Mei has been enthusiastically renovating the courtyard behind the general space. He has a veteran cadre ticket, but the furniture ticket has never been used.

This trip simply bought a whole set from the sofa to the bed to the big wardrobe.

There is no running water in the courtyard, so we have to dig a well to drink.

After thinking about it for a while, Mr. Mei simply went to coordinate with the street, applied for approval layer by layer, and asked the municipal government to connect the whole area with tap water. In this way, tap water can be used in the cold house.

As for the courtyard house, you have to go to the public toilets. The conditions are a bit tough, but it is much more convenient to have running water.

After the house is decorated, the old man is going to go back to the Northeast.

Chen Siyu also planned to treat the old man to a good meal before he left.

As a result, he happened to find time to invite him to dinner when he heard that the old man fell ill.

She rushed to the hospital immediately.

Mei Shuang and Leng Mei asked for leave, and were sitting by the bed, weeping secretly.

The old man himself looked listless, and when he heard Chen Siyu's footsteps, he immediately stretched out his hand.

Holding the old man's hand, Chen Siyu said: "Grandpa, you are tired and sick because of the renovation of the house." The old man waved his hands again and again and said: "People

eat five grains and get all kinds of diseases. If you are sick, you will be sick. There is no reason. It's just that the body is old and easy to break, and it has nothing to do with the decoration of the house."

Trying Chen Siyu's cold hands, the old man said: "My child, do you wear too little clothes, why are your hands so cold?"

Chen Siyu withdrew his hands , nodded.

In fact, she was terrified.

In her previous life, she was in a car accident with her parents. She was stuck in the car and watched her parents die beside her.

That kind of horrible nightmare, whenever it involves sickness, topics such as death will reappear.

She is an only child and has no relatives since the car accident, so she attaches great importance to family affection.

Fearing that being too nervous would put pressure on the patient, she tried her best to contain her fear and sadness.

But the tears were uncontrollable, falling down like beads with a broken thread.

Seeing the child crying like this, Mei Lao hurriedly said: "Siyu, it's normal for people to be sick. Your crying makes grandpa feel uneasy. Stop crying and find a handkerchief to wipe away the tears. Grandpa is fine, really fine."

Chen Siyu hurriedly took out a handkerchief and wiped his eyes dry.

She tried her best to restrain herself and not cry, but her body was out of her control, and her throat would choke twice from time to time.

Old Mei sighed, and said: "Even if grandpa is gone now, there will be no regrets. It is Siyu. The marriage between Meimei and Junjun has always been a heavy stone in my heart. Alas..." Chen Siyu is also considered shrewd

. , but she is an emotional person. Since Mei is always sick, she will not think too much about hearing him make such a request.

He just said: "As long as you want, I will marry Leng Jun now. It's okay. If you are afraid of running out of time, we can skip the wedding and just tear up the certificate. When you are in good health, we will have a lively ceremony." Wedding."

Mei Lao nodded again and again: "Okay, you are really a sensible and good boy."

The speaker didn't care about the listener, and Leng Mei sighed after hearing what grandpa said, and lowered her head to wipe her tears.

Elder Mei turned to look at Mei Shuang, and said, "Recently, I read in the military newspaper that M country and Yue country have formally negotiated peace recently, and the work of the flying team is similar. Only the finishing touches are left. Let Jun Jun go one step ahead and come back to get married first." Let's go."

Mei Shuang's expression was extremely unnatural, and she said, "I'll go to Director Liu now and ask him to call." "

Mom, you can accompany my grandfather, Siyu and I will make a call." Leng Mei said Then, I stopped my mother, and hurried away with Chen Siyu.

Flying troops on the front line cannot contact their families directly, but for example, if the elderly and children at home have sudden illnesses, they can communicate through the Military Law Office. If Mrs. Mei is sick and urgent, they can call and ask Director Liu to send it to the troops over there. Call up.

Type out the application now, and within two days, Leng Jun should be able to come back.

Leng Mei and Chen Siyu really thought that the old man was sick, so they left in a hurry.

But is Mei Lao really sick?

actually not.

Seeing Chen Siyu and Leng Mei rush out, Mei Shuang breathed a sigh of relief, and sat down on the stool: "Dad, this is the first time in my life that I lied to my child, my heart was pounding just now, oh, I was scared to death! "

Mei Lao patted his chest and said, "It's also the first time I've been pretending to be sick. Seeing Meimei and Siyu being scared like that made me feel uncomfortable." The

father and daughter stared at each other with embarrassment .

After laughing for a long time, Mei Shuang said, "I hope we can help Siyu get that job done this time."

Mei Lao said, "Based on Siyu's ability, I think there should be no problem."

So, in fact, Mei Lao is not There is a reason for deliberately pretending to be sick.

During this time, the Ministry of Literature and Art was planning to separate Zong Kong's ballet and set up a separate ballet company.

And its head, due to diplomatic needs, will also serve as the attache of the Art Counselor of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

This candidate has to be selected from the current ballet seedlings in Zong Kong.

Because of their qualifications and age, the troops first considered Li Qian and Hu Jie, and they also inspected them first.

But after a long period of observation, they finally rejected both Hu Jie and Li Qian.

On the contrary, she felt that Chen Siyu, who could edit and direct, was more capable, so she planned to train her regardless of the age limit.

The performance of "One Foot is True" is a test task for the leaders.

Just like the islands back then, the current educated youth teams in the frontier are also particularly resentful.

The higher authorities are going to let Chen Siyu bring "One Foot is Good" to the performance.

In addition to wanting to appease the grievances of the educated youths, another reason is to see her team management and crisis handling skills.

After all, if she really wants to lead the ballet company, she is not only a dancer, but also a manager.

Old Mei is still in good health, but he can't stay at his daughter's house all the time, he has to go back to his son's house in the Northeast.

The total batch of planes takes up national resources. It's not appropriate. Let's take the train. For a few days and nights, the elderly can't stand it.

So when he left, he was afraid that he would not see his grandson get married in his lifetime.

Just at this time, Siyu was facing a big test.

The old man was motivated by selfishness. One was to coax the two children to get married so that he could go away with peace of mind. Even if he suddenly fell ill in the future, he would have no regrets in his heart. Furthermore, the two children were going on a honeymoon trip when they got married, and now Chen Siyu happened to be on a business trip.

Let Leng Jun accompany Chen Siyu to the border during this rest period, and it will be their honeymoon trip.

A little selfish, he also hoped that Leng Jun could help her if Chen Siyu was in trouble during this trip to the frontier.

Facts make heroes, and now there is a lack of talent in diplomacy. Like Wang Qi, Chen Siyu got a very good opportunity to do very important work when he was still very young.

As an elder, Mr. Mei is going to help Chen Siyu get the post of director of the ballet troupe without involving principles!

...

On the other side, Chen Siyu and Leng Mei came to report to Director Liu. Chen Siyu only filled in Leng Jun and was about to hand it in. Leng Mei said, "Wait a minute, Director Liu, please call Comrade Wu Yong as well." Call."

Director Liu asked: "What do you want to say, why don't you write it down?"

Leng Mei was tongue-tied for a long time, and said, "If he still wants to, let him come back and marry me."

Chen Siyu was taken aback, Director Liu was also taken aback, because he had a good relationship with Wu Yong and knew that Wu Yong had been waiting for many years, but Leng Mei never let go.

This time it was good, the old man in the family was sick, Leng Mei took the initiative to let go?

"It's good to get married, let the old man worry about it." Director Liu said with a smile.

Leng Mei also smiled: "Yes, let's get married, so as not to worry the elderly."

Chen Siyu himself married to make Lao Mei feel at ease, but he persuaded Leng Mei: "Sister Mei, you were a little too impulsive when you got married last time, you have to think carefully this time, if you really like that man, just marry him." Get married, if you don't like it..."

Both of them have already come out of the Military Law Office, and when Chen Siyu said this, Leng Mei stopped again: "Forget it, Siyu, you know, I have already..." Rubbing her stomach, she said: "I'm going to marry Wu Yong, and my grandfather can feel at ease, but what about Wu Yong, he won't have a chance to have children in the future." Chen Siyu was taken aback, and she realized that she seemed to have said the wrong thing

.

Leng Mei paused for a while, and then said: "If you can't give birth, you won't be able to give birth. I will contact the orphanage and adopt one."

Chen Siyu felt that Leng Mei's attitude was wrong, and wanted to have a good chat with her .

But today Leng Mei was in a bad mood, so she didn't say anything.

The two rushed to the hospital all the way, sighing.

...

In order to act realistically, Old Commander Mei only conspired with Mei Shuang, and even deceived Leng Mei.

And Leng Mei herself is also a very friendly person, she will hide her illness without telling it, and she is more anxious than anyone else in the family if someone in the family gets sick.

Therefore, Mr. Mei originally only wanted to facilitate a marriage, but he tried too hard, and now there will be a double happiness.

...

Let's talk about Leng Jun.

When he just returned from Beicheng, another conflict broke out between M country and Yue country, so for more than four months, he was on the plane every day, conducting routine fire reconnaissance and providing various information for Yue country.

Before the 11th, the M country and the Yue country ceased fire again.

So they went off again.

Everyone is happier this time, because according to the information disclosed by the superiors, the peace talks should be able to continue this time. If there is no accident, they can withdraw as a whole before New Year's Day.

In the toilet, Gao Daguang was bragging to He Xinsong: "I'm going to get married when I go back during the Chinese New Year."

He Xinsong shook his urine: "Your boy is very lucky, and you got married earlier than me."

Gao Daguang was proud in his heart, but he couldn't show it too much. Deliberately, said: "He team, who do you want to see in the art troupe, I will introduce you."

He Xinsong really wants to find it seriously, and the logistics department will report it, and the unit will organize lesbians to go on a blind date with him.

He is in a bad mood recently, because his partner in the department store kicked him to find Gao. The emotional pain hasn't healed yet.

"No, I think being single is fine," he said.

Gao Daguang said: "You and the cold team are almost thirty people, and you are still single, why do you want me to get married first?"

In fact, it is Xuan, he is only twenty-four, and he is going to get married. Look at this group of people who are almost thirty The elders of the family are single, and they can't find a partner.

Hey, it's Hyun.

Just at this time Leng Jun also came in, picking things out.

Gao Daguang couldn't help showing off again: "Team Leng, I can get married when I go back for the new year."

Leng Jun said: "Congratulations."

Once you get married, you don't need to report to get along with each other in the future, which is a joy for pilots.

Besides, whoever stays outside for a year and doesn't go home can get married when he returns home, so he can't be happy.

Gao Daguang is really happy today.

"Where's the grim man?" someone shouted outside.

Leng Jun took the bird and lifted his pants: "Here." It was the political commissar, and said, "Hurry up and pack your bags, and hurry back to Beicheng."

He Xinsong really wanted to scold his mother, so he went back in June, and it was only eleven, so why did he have to go back again.

Why is he so special?

Leng Jun was also very surprised, and asked: "Political Commissar, what happened?"

Leng Jun turned around and ran to the airport, and the political commissar shouted again: "Wait a minute, pack some clothes, and pay the salary in advance before going."

"Pack up the clothes, why pay the salary?" Leng Jun asked. The political commissar said: "I don't know the specific situation, but according to Director Liu, it should be getting married."

No, his grandfather is sick, so what's the matter with marriage?

Leng Jun didn't speak, turned and ran away.

Gao Daguang was so angry that he fell on his back again, suddenly, Leng Yan is about to get married?

Another step ahead of him, damn it!

Chapter 100

Leng Jun didn't expect that Wu Yong was also on the plane. After asking, he found out that he also went back to get married.

Almost thirty years old, Leng Jun has been imagining what kind of scene it would be like to get married.

But I never expected that it would be when my grandfather was sick to get married.

Wu Yong is also very embarrassed, unlike Leng Jun who went back halfway because he had to see a doctor, he has been out for two full years, and he also broke Leng Mei's arm, and he doesn't know how she is recovering, so it's hard to ask Leng Jun.

This time I want to go back, it can be said that I am very anxious, and my heart is like an arrow.

The two of them were on a military transport plane that shuttled between Beicheng and Southwest every day. There was a pungent smell of motor oil on the plane. They had their own thoughts, and they went straight to Beicheng without saying a word.

It was already eleven o'clock at night when they got off the plane, and the two went straight to the hospital.

Mei Shuang, who stayed on the bed with her, had long since fallen asleep, but it was Mr. Mei who was reading a book with the desk lamp on.

Only after hearing footsteps, Mr. Mei put down the book, and the coldness was already in front of his eyes.

Seeing Wu Yong, the old man hadn't seen him for many years, and he didn't know him very well, so he suddenly looked suspicious.

Wu Yong stepped forward and introduced himself: "Grandpa, I am Wu Yong. I have been to the Yalu River and piloted the Yangtze River fighter jets. You should know me." Mr. Mei thought for a while, and suddenly realized: "Oh, so it is you

. Yalu River falsely told about the kid who died!"

Mei Shuang woke them up, and was surprised when she saw Wu Yong: "Why are you back?" Wu Yong

was quite embarrassed, and asked, "Is Comrade Leng Mei here?"

Mei Shuang opened her mouth, about to Talking, Mr. Mei said: "She is at home, you can go home and find her." " Dad

!"

When it comes to their marriage, the old people always have their own attitudes.

Don't look at Leng Mei's low self-esteem because she can't conceive a child, and she doesn't want to accept Wu Yong, but Mei Shuang also doesn't accept Wu Yong.

One is that he is an orphan, he has no father and no mother, and on the other hand, he has been on the battlefield all the time, if something happens again, wouldn't Leng Mei have to be a widow again?

Therefore, she is against her daughter's remarriage.

Because of letting her daughter be a widow and being hurt again, Mei Shuang thought that she would be safe and happy all her life if she didn't marry or have children.

But this time Mr. Mei was pleasantly surprised to see Wu Yong.

The old man appreciates Wu Yong's ability very much, and he also knows that he has been waiting for Leng Mei, and he doesn't want Leng Mei to be alone all the time.

He thought Wu Yong was a very good man, so he made the decision on behalf of his daughter.

He said: "My Meimei is at home, you go to her at home, talk slowly if you have anything to say, and talk slowly if you have anything to say."

Mei Shuang was still unhappy, and she also showed her anger on her face. of.

Wu Yong could tell that the old man was very angry when he spoke, he probably had something to talk to Leng Jun, and it was inconvenient for him to be an outsider, so he left first.

He walked forward, sat down on the edge of the bed, and his tone was not very good: "Grandpa, what's going on?"

I really thought the old man was sick, but seeing his expression, he didn't look like it, and he became suspicious.

Although it was hidden from Leng Mei and Chen Siyu, the grandson is not easy to fool, so the old man stopped pretending, and said honestly: "I'm pretending." When Leng Jun heard this, he walked away angrily

.

The old man said behind him: "Do you know how many children in the city have thrown away their pens at a young age these years, and went to the frontier to sweat and turn the desert into fertile fields?" He was stunned for a moment, and stopped in his tracks

.

He is a soldier and doesn't know the lives of educated youths.

But he knew that Chen Siyu and Chen Nianqin had turned against each other because of the question of who would go to the countryside.

In major cities across the country, it is said that among brothers and sisters, who should go to the countryside and who should stay in the city is a conflict that many families have today.

It is also the main reason for Chen Siyu to stage the dance drama "One Foot Definitely Good".

Mei Lao said: "They all want to go back to the city, and the country is also anxious, and wants to let them go back to the city quickly. But there are only so many jobs in the city, and the country is a whole. Only when the economy develops will there be new jobs. In order to develop the economy, we must establish diplomatic relations and cooperate with other countries in the world. These are not things that can be accomplished overnight. The road needs to be taken step by step, and the food needs to be eaten at one bite. Junjun, the country is in trouble, and the people are also in trouble!" Leng Jun turned back again

, Ask: "What's going on?"

Mei Lao has never experienced the riots caused by the educated youths on the island.

However, Xiao Wencai's defection was reported in the newspaper, and it was mentioned emphatically in the internal reference.

But now, according to the news from the frontier, the educated youths are very resentful, and there are a small group of rioters among them. One of them is Feng Dagang, a labor model in the frontier last year. Not bitter enough, I took the initiative to go to the more bitter frontier. And because of his outstanding performance, he won the title of model worker, and successfully cleared the charge of stinking old nine.

Now he is not only an educated youth, but also the leader of the educated youth of the largest farm in the frontier, Army Reclamation Farm.

However, since this year, under his leadership, the educated youths have gradually only listened to him, not to the director.

Moreover, under his instigation, the educated youths would often have conflicts with the transferred military cadres on the farm.

In short, the educated youth team in the entire Army Reclamation Farm is particularly unstable now.

The above asked Chen Siyu to perform in order to appease the educated youth with literature and art, and see if the current situation can be improved.

Of course, the local area will definitely protect the crew of "One Foot True Good".

But Mr. Mei was worried after all, he said: "Siyu is a good child, she not only has a talent for dancing, but also has a maturity that is not commensurate with her age. I heard that Feng Dagang also knew her, and the two of them had festivals. Grandpa is a bit selfish, and he is afraid that Feng Dagang will harm her."

In fact, Feng Dagang's devolution has nothing to do with Chen Siyu.

He became a villain and wanted to covet Feng Zhu's money, but was sent down by Feng Zhu's son Ma Xiaoyi.

But for a cunning and scheming person like Feng Dagang, if you still wonder what he will do if you meet Chen Siyu again, it is necessary for Leng Jun to accompany her.

But Leng Jun felt that something was wrong, so he asked back: "Grandpa, what does this have to do with marriage?"

Mrs. Mei smiled and asked: "If I don't talk about marriage, can you ask for leave for you?"

Leng Jun said: "Grandpa, Siyu's age It's still too young, besides, if she wants to marry me, it will be very difficult for her to go abroad in the future, how can you lie about her illness and trick her into marrying me?" Mrs. Mei saw that her daughter was still

yawning , Uncovered the quilt and got out of bed: "Tell him, I'll go to the toilet."

"Shall I help you?" said Leng Jun.

Mei Lao doesn't even use a cane, so he doesn't need to be cold to help him: "You boy, if you don't have time to worry about me, why don't you think about how to take care of Siyu this trip!" Seeing his grandson blushing, he pointed to his nose again

: "She is a rare diplomatic talent. If you don't protect her well, if you make any mistakes, wait until you come back and see how I deal with you!"... Regarding

Feng

Dagang's situation, the Qu Tuan also talked to Chen Siyu specifically.

He also repeatedly told her to be careful with Feng Dagang.

When Chen Siyu got up early in the morning and packed his things, he told Xuan Ang about the situation again.

It doesn't matter to her, but I hope Xuan Ang pays attention.

This is the first time for Xuan Ang to go out with his sister, he seems to be happy.

Hearing that Feng Dagang was also in the frontier and the leader of the educated youth, my heart ached: "Sister, Feng Dagang is not a good person, let's take our gun, Mosin Nagant, if he wants to do something bad, let's shoot him Kill him."

Chen Siyu chuckled: "Not to mention that it is illegal to go out with a gun privately, Chen Xuanang, do you know how to shoot?"

Xuanang reached out and was about to grab the wall from the bookshelf, but Chen Siyu shot him on the head with a bang I got a brainstorm.

"Feng Dagang is already the captain of the educated youth team and a model worker. How could he be as you think and think badly of me?" She said, "At most he just ruined our performance, and he won't do anything to us. Yes, you still dare to take a gun, hold it privately, and the police will arrest you when you get on the plane!"

Xuan Ang thought about it, touched his nose, and obediently went to wash his clothes.

In fact, it is impossible to think about it.

Among the sent-down youths in the frontier, Beicheng has the most people, and there are more boys than girls. Most of them are former subordinates of Feng Dagang. He asked to be transferred from the northeast to the frontier, probably to call up the old department.

Now he is tantamount to transferring his former teenager battlefield to the frontier.

Moreover, the educated youth captain is paid, and it is a very honorable job.

Feng Dagang is now in the frontier, just like a tyrant. If he hadn't gone crazy, how could he commit a crime?

Afraid of threatening his power, at most he was just playing tricks to prevent her from performing.

A mere Feng Dagang, who used to be her pony, what is she afraid of, in fact, she doesn't need to be stern, she can handle it.

So she didn't worry about Feng Dagang, on the contrary, the more she thought about it, the more she felt that Mei Lao's illness was a bit strange.

Just at this time someone knocked on the door, Xuan Ang jumped up: "It must be my brother Leng."

Opening the door, it was really cold.

"Wow, Brother Leng, you look really good today." Xuan Ang couldn't help saying.

In addition to the pilot suit made of leather jacket, the air force also has regular clothes, and today Leng Yan is wearing regular clothes.

He is really kind, he is clean-shaven and his hair is shaved, his features are pretty, fair and pretty.

In fact, Chen Siyu thinks that military green leather jackets look better than ordinary clothes, but on important occasions, for the sake of uniformity, soldiers wear ordinary clothes.

Dressed in army green, he was a little embarrassed, and gave Xuan Ang two dollars: "I haven't had breakfast yet, go and buy me some breakfast." Xuan Ang said, "

There is bread in the kitchen, I'll bring it to you."

" Then go buy yourself a popsicle and a bottle of soda." Leng Jun was still handing over the money.

What kind of ice do you eat in the weather in September, Xuan Ang is a little fool, after thinking about it for a long time, I realized that Brother Leng had something private to tell his sister, and deliberately drove him away. The young man grabbed his coat and said, "You two chat, I'll go for a walk."

After Xuan Ang left, Chen Siyu sighed deliberately, first asked: "Is grandpa's illness okay?" Then said: "Oh, because of grandpa's illness , we two..."

Leng Jun went straight to the point: "I'm sorry." Then he said calmly: "Grandpa is not sick, he lied to you, the reason..." His voice gradually dropped, he was obviously embarrassed: "It is for us to get married as soon as possible "

Chen Siyu put his hands on his chest, pretending to be surprised: "No way, my grandfather was hospitalized yesterday, he must be sick."

Leng Jun's pair of black and white eyes were bright and upright, and said: "He is not sick, and this Do, a large part of the reason is for me. It may be troublesome for you to go to the frontier this time, but whether you want to marry me or not, I will accompany you. You are still young, even if we are engaged, getting married You have to be willing, so..."

To put it bluntly, although marriage is beneficial to Chen Siyu's career, her own interests are not great. On the contrary, Leng Jun will be thirty years old in two years. Getting married earlier, starting a family and starting a business will be more beneficial to him and his promotion.

Chen Siyu had a taste last night, and felt that Mei Lao's illness seemed to be faking.

In all fairness, she longs for marriage.

She has never been married in her previous life, and she has had enough love affairs, so she wants to try family life.

But being tricked by others, she always felt uncomfortable.

If Leng Jun just pushes the boat along the way in order to get married, then she will not end the marriage.

She is only in her early twenties. With her ability, she will be the director of the ballet troupe sooner or later. There is no need to use marriage as a note for herself.

So don't look at her innocent and pure face, dumbfounded by being deceived, but her heart is bright like a mirror.

But the stern attitude surprised her.

After he knew the truth, he didn't choose to hide it, and married her along the way. Instead, he told her the truth and let her make her own choice.

It's not based on love, but on his character.

Although this man was a bit dull, he still had a good character. He was as honest as he should be, and he didn't lie to her.

Leng Jun added: "My mother handed over the marriage application for us, and the teacher has already approved it. Today, the political department will talk to us. If you want to get married, I will reject it." "So you don't want to marry me.

" You don't want to marry me, do you?" The girlfriend said in a low tone, aggrieved!

Leng Jun almost didn't jump up, of course he thought, he wanted to get married like crazy.

It was an irresistible instinct, and every day he had ten thousand thoughts of wanting to get married.

It was because she was too young to think clearly about all aspects, so he couldn't.

But the girlfriend misunderstood him, she felt that he was unwilling to get married, and she was about to cry.

Leng Jun was about to explode at this moment.

"I'm not, I didn't..." He stammered, trying to defend himself.

With the eight-fold filter of the love brain, it is obvious that Chen Siyu is a horse-catching queen, and Leng Jun has encountered her horse-catching scene countless times.

But he was stubborn and took all her emotions as true feelings.

Just like at this moment, he thought she really loved him and was eager to marry him.

"Do you have someone else to consider for marriage?" Chen Siyu wrung his hands and asked with lowered brows. He said coldly: "No, I swear to those revolutionary martyrs who

died with my faith, no!"

Elderly people over the age of ten need to report to their superiors.

This person, the country is in charge of Chen Siyu.

Of course Chen Siyu knows, but she just likes to tease her boyfriend, seeing how impatient he is.

She also said: "When I get married in the future, you will be asked to clean up the house. I can cook the meals, but you need to wash the dishes, and..."

When it comes to housework, it is cold and cold. cultivated.

"Of course, as long as I'm at home, I'll do the cooking, washing dishes, and housework," said Leng Jun.

Chen Siyu said: "If you want to go out, you have to hire a nanny in advance. I don't know about housework." Leng Jun said: "I will train Xuan Ang in advance. If he is not good, we will hire a nanny .

"

He also agreed that she should live with her younger brother.

Chen Siyu grabbed her boyfriend's hand and said in a low voice, "I'm afraid of having a baby, and I'm afraid of pain." "

Then we won't have a baby."

This is the key point. Regardless of whether he will change his mind in the future, Chen Siyu will take today's negotiation as the standard.

She would never have a child until she wanted to.

"Then let's get married, I believe you will be nice to me in the future." The fiancee pretended to be a Shimonoseki contract with the man calmly.

The man looked determined: "I will, I swear by my faith."

Such a good girlfriend married him at such a young age, if Leng Jun treated her well, he would have shot himself!

...

Chen Siyu's experience in two lives, men love to listen to sweet words, but also prefer to be silly and sweet, sweeter in mouth, lazy in action, as long as they are well trained, men, the product of impulsiveness, can give you their lives of.

And if she doesn't get married now and doesn't have a stable family relationship, even if Li Qian and Hu Jie are rejected, the General Staff, the General Air Force, and the General Political Department all have literature and art departments, and where there are people, there are Jianghu, and then someone like Mr. Nie The leader, eyeing the position of head of the ballet troupe, using his connections to arrange a full-time job for the ballet troupe, is tantamount to casting a spell on Chen Siyu.

So, whether it is diplomacy or creation, she still has to be controlled by others and act according to the winks of others.

In order to be able to flex her muscles at work, she had to get married first!

...

Today they can only complete the political review, and they have to wait for the approval of the political review to apply for a marriage certificate before they can go to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

The two of them changed their clothes and went to the political office.

If Wu Yong wanted to get married, he had to be approved by the Political Department first.

He and Leng Mei came earlier, and when Chen Siyu came, they were just about to leave.

Seriously, Mr. Mei told him the truth in advance, saying that he was not sick, so he was very calm.

Leng Mei herself is a sentimental person, and she doesn't know that Mei always pretends to be sick. After one night, her eyes are swollen from crying, like big peaches.

Looking at her face, Chen Siyu understood that Leng Jun hadn't told Leng Mei about her grandfather pretending to be sick.

She was a little angry, took a step back, and asked Leng Jun: "Since you know that grandpa is lying, why didn't you tell our sister in advance, you see our sister crying, her eyes are swollen like peaches."

Looking at his sister coldly, he also felt distressed, and said, "I'll go and tell her right away." "

Hey, come back, what time did you arrive at the Municipal Family Family Hospital in the morning?" Chen Siyu understood something.

Leng Jun looked at his watch and said, "About six o'clock."

Chen Siyu thought he was hiding it from his sister on purpose, and felt a little angry, so he went to the city regiment's family courtyard to wait for her to wake up at six o'clock with this guy. No wonder, he didn't know about Leng Mei crying all night.

Poor Leng Mei cried all night in vain.

"Go and tell our sister what's going on." Chen Siyu pushed her boyfriend.

Seeing Leng Jun take Leng Mei away, Wu Yong stared at Chen Siyu with his hands behind his back, his eyes were cold and stern, and he looked up and down.

Although Chen Siyu is young, his psychological age is there.

It is said that this Battalion Commander Wu is very powerful. He used to be fiercer than Leng Jun on the battlefield. She saw him shoot Leng Mei with her own eyes, and she also knew that he wanted to marry Leng Mei very much. Now, as far as he is concerned, it is better to continue to deceive Leng Mei. More favorable, that's why he glared at her.

But Chen Siyu didn't show any weakness, and stared back at him calmly.

In her opinion, when it comes to major matters of marriage, women should weigh their interests, consider the pros and cons, and decide whether they are willing to enter marriage after thinking clearly about everything.

Wu Yong wants to marry Leng Mei by cheating, at least she doesn't agree.

...

Not to mention how Leng Mei finally considered and decided on the marriage issue after she knew that the old man had lied to her.

Because he was going to leave tomorrow, Chen Siyu hurried back to the group after going through the political review process, and was going to hold a meeting for the group members.

There are not many actors in the whole play of "Zeliang", only four extras and two leading actors.

Add her, a total of five girls, two actors.

Although she doesn't think Gao Daguang is so evil, she still has to tell everyone to pay attention to safety and discipline.

He also specifically mentioned that he was getting married, and that Comrade Leng Jun would go on a honeymoon trip with them this time.

Because she is still young and has little leadership skills, the members of the group are not afraid of her, so these words won a lot of screams and boos.

As a member of the small group, Xuan Ang was also in a meeting, seeing that everyone didn't listen to his sister's words, his face turned red with anger, and he kept shouting, telling everyone not to laugh or scream.

But he was still too young, no one listened to him, especially the two male members, who couldn't stop laughing.

Chen Siyu had just become a leader, and the new official took office three fires, so he was going to give the two men a fire first, so that they could see how powerful he was, but at this moment, Leng Jun came in, with his hands in his pockets, without saying a word, just Just staring at the two boys.

Immediately, the two male members became dumb.

For the time being, Chen Siyu let them go.

After the meeting, she needed to install the props. Chen Siyu was so busy that she didn't even have time to pack her luggage. It was Xuan Ang and Leng Jun who helped her pack.

The next morning, we set off by plane, got off the plane and got on the big truck. The big truck walked for eight hours to reach the legendary military farm.

Not to mention the exhausted back and forth of the actors, Xuan Ang and Xiaoyu were both tired and crying for the first time they traveled far away.

Just follow the coldness and physical fitness of the 'honeymoon trip', and the bumps are quite choking.

Fortunately, the transferred military cadres here are very enthusiastic. Although the hostel is simple and shabby, the sheets are covered and washed cleanly, and they have taken good security measures. There are people standing guard at the entrance of the hostel. Whenever people from the cultural troupe go out, they will be killed immediately. Someone followed and helped.

This relieved Chen Siyu a lot.

All the cadres at the Army Reclamation Farm were transferred from the military. For example, the head of the farm was once the head of a regiment.

Moreover, the farm was much bigger than Chen Siyu imagined. When they came, they passed a gate. At that time, the horse farm manager of the farm said that he had arrived at the farm, but the car drove for another hour before arriving at the field department.

You can imagine how big it is.

The horse farm manager of the farm is a soldier that Mr. Mei once led. He probably arranged a room for Chen Siyu and Leng Jun under the orders of Mr. Mei. He also brought two beds and put them together, but because the quilts are all single-person , and the stacking is too neat, the two beds are like two soldiers lined up, the boards are upright.

The farm manager knew that they were on their honeymoon, and he didn't want to disturb their two-person world, so he kept the story short.

To sum up, there are two points. First, after working on the farm for a few years, the educated youths are generally very resentful. They always think that the government has abandoned them. reactionary.

What's more, they only listen to the words of Feng Dagang, the captain of the educated youth, and they specifically fight against the cadres of the military college. .

If this kind of thing happens more often, it will have a very bad influence on the frontier.

Gradually, all the educated youths started working against the transferred cadres.

Although it has not caused any damage so far, it has become a very big hidden danger in the long run.

What if the 100,000 educated youths in the entire frontier unite to make trouble in the future, then these army cadres will all be shot.

The performance of the song and dance troupe was arranged by the superiors. According to the leaders, it should be able to appease the grievances of the educated youths.

The head of the racecourse hasn't seen it yet, but at first glance, although Chen Siyu is thin and slim, like a willow branch that will fall if the wind blows, but from the look of energy, it can be seen that he can dance , I have been looking forward to it.

Regarding the educated youth, what kind of dance can she dance?

Can her dance really calm the grievances and resentment accumulated in the hearts of educated youths who have worked in the frontier for five or six years?

The head of the racecourse thought it was unlikely, but he couldn't wait, looking forward to seeing it.

Ballet, such an elegant and beautiful art, will bloom in this muddy farm.

It's really exciting!

Just when he was about to leave, he thought of something again, and said: "Don't worry about safety, our military transferred cadres will protect your safety. Regarding Feng Dagang, you are from Beicheng, and your cultural knowledge is higher than mine. If you can persuade him, Just help me persuade, the military and the civilians are a family, the educated youth and the military cadres are a family, we have to work together, let him stop bringing the educated youth to sing against us." Nodding grimly: "Okay." He is also

the

same Thinking about it, he had to meet Feng Dagang, have a chat, and see what was going on with that guy.

But Chen Siyu didn't think so, she got up early in the morning, first the plane, then the big truck, and she was almost exhausted.

There is not such a convenient place to take a bath these days, but she still needs to find some hot water to scrub well, and then she has to sleep well. As for Feng Dagang, although he can become the leader of the educated youth in the frontier, Chen Siyu is not afraid of him.

Because she came here to break Feng Dagang's morale!

Feng Dagang should be anxious now, he must be very curious, wanting to know what kind of program she is bringing.

"Brother Jun." She called.

Leng Jun's ears turned into rabbits, and he asked softly: "What's the matter?"

"Go get some hot water, and help me see Xuan Ang and Song Xiaoyu by the way, I want to take a bath." Chen Siyu said.

When Leng Jun went out, he was stiff and his hands and feet were synchronized.

Doesn't Chen Siyu know, two beds, one house, his heart must be more turbulent than hers.

Looking back, she almost fainted on the bed laughing.

Leng Jun was quite careful, so he went to the regiment headquarters, applied for two new washbasins, then filled two thermos pots, brought in half a basin of clean water, pointed to a red one and said, "This is Wash your upper body."

Then he pointed to a blue one: "Use this to wash your lower body." Then he

took off the one on his backpack and said, "This is for washing your feet."

Throw it into the red basin, and then said coldly: "After changing the underwear, put it in the blue basin. I will wash it for you later, and throw the socks into the foot basin."

Can Chen Siyu know this kind of common sense in life?

But it is said that if you want to live a more comfortable life in marriage, you must get used to pretending to be stupid and weak.

In order to stay lazy in the married life in the future, of course Chen Siyu had to behave obediently: "Okay."

Leng Jun went to see Xuan Ang, and took the team members to have dinner.

Putting a hot towel on his face, Chen Siyu was about to steam his face first.

As soon as the towel was put on her face, she heard someone talking outside the window, and it was Feng Dagang's voice. He said, "I didn't see Chen Siyu going to cook dinner just now. She lives in Room 3." Another person said

: "Yes, I asked the receptionist of the guest house just now, it's room 3."

The guest house is a row of bungalows with a large yard, with windows on the side, and the outside of the windows is the courtyard.

Chen Siyu smiled, and sure enough, Feng Dagang heard that she was coming, so he couldn't help but come to her when he was anxious.

She was scrubbing with water, and after a while, she heard Feng Dagang shouting in a low voice: "Mr. Chen!"

The voice was flattering.

Of course Chen Siyu shouldn't, just sneered silently, thinking that if she ignored her, Feng Dagang would leave.

But after a while, Feng Dagang's voice sounded outside the window again: "Mr. Chen, I am your most loyal student, Dagang, are you not in the room?" The old houses in the frontier are all adobe houses, and the windows are not glass

. It is a wooden window, even in the daytime, as long as the window is closed, the room will be dark.

Chen Siyu stayed silent, finished wiping his upper body, and started to scrub his lower body with water.

After a long time, Feng Dagang sighed and said to the people outside: "Our teacher Chen's dance is the best in Beicheng. Alas, if she didn't come here to cut off our money this time, I really want to see it." She dances. Her dance reminds me of Beicheng and home!"

Another person said: "Isn't it just "Learning from Lei Feng", we are all about to vomit after watching it, who cares to watch it." I think

back then Chen Siyu used the song "Learning from Lei Feng" to make the young generals in the whole northern city dig out the excrement for several months, and also dredged all the blocked sewers. ", everyone jumped up and rebelled.

When I heard that there was a song and dance troupe, all the educated youths cursed at me.

Because in their view, the song and dance troupe can only dance "Learning from Lei Feng", and "Learning from Lei Feng" is another form of loyalty dance.

Nausea!

And because "One Foot is Good" is the first public performance of the show, no one knows what the plot is and how it will be played.

Just based on the style of Chen Siyu's previous works, she secretly guessed that what she wanted to dance was "Learning from Lei Feng".

Feng Dagang hopes that Chen Siyu's dance will still be "Learning from Lei Feng". Today's educated youths are not as stupid as they used to be. Everyone has dedicated for so many years, but they can't return to the city. They have completely awakened and don't want to dedicate their youth and sweat to the frontier. , they just want to go back to the city.

If Chen Siyu still dances "Learning from Lei Feng", the educated youths will throw her off the stage.

But what if she is not dancing "Learning from Lei Feng", what if it is a new dance, and it is a dance that educated youths love to watch.

What if the educated youths are happy after reading it and stop confronting the transferred cadres?

"The reason why we can make a fortune is because of the contradiction between the educated youth and the cadres transferred from the army. I am afraid that Chen Siyu's dance is too good, and the educated youth will be happy. If they stop making trouble, we will not be able to make a fortune." Feng Dagang sighed. .

His younger brother persuaded: "Don't worry, brother, I don't believe that there can be a dance that can cheer up the educated youths who have cultivated for five or six years and can't return to the city. We will be fine. When Chen Siyu comes on stage, The educated youths will definitely knock her down!"

...

Not to mention Feng Dagang outside the room was sighing, but Chen Siyu inside the room let out a sigh, but his eyes lit up.

As the saying goes, people die for money, and birds die for food. There must be a reason for the educated youths to listen to Feng Dagang's words.

And educated youth is not a business that can make a fortune.

Feng Dagang said he got rich, how did he get rich?

She was about to listen for a while, when someone knocked lightly on the door, and she came back solemnly.

Chen Siyu was afraid that he would knock too loudly and startle Feng Dagang, so he stopped talking.

She hadn't even put on any clothes yet, she only covered it with a bath towel, opened the door to let Leng Jun in, and then closed the door behind her.

Leng Jun held two big jars in his hand, one jar of vegetables and the other jar of big white rice.

The room was very dark because the lights were not turned on.

The air is filled with warm moisture and the rich aroma of jasmine, and my girlfriend is right in front of me.

And she... Looking at the towel, her cold heart almost jumped out of her chest.

He put the two jars on the table as lightly as possible.

Then he broke his girlfriend's shoulder, as if he was holding a feather or a cloud, and held her in his arms.

At the moment of being hugged, Chen Siyu was also shocked.

Because she thinks Leng Jun is too pure and innocent, she won't do that kind of thing.

But obviously, a dog is born to bite, and a donkey is born to grind.

Leng Jun is a man, and a man is born to do that kind of thing.

She thought that he would hold back for at least two more days, or that he would be righteous, no matter how she hooked her, she would not be hooked. She would not know how to do things until she returned to Beicheng and got her certificate. Like most couples, they will recite a quotation before doing things.

In the end, not only was this man not stupid, but he was also very good at picking up his girlfriend!

The sound of low footsteps outside gradually faded away, Leng Jun immediately choked for breath, but his hand didn't stop.

He continues to do what he wants to do.

Now that Feng Dagang has left, Chen Siyu wants to open the window to see what kind of terrain is outside, who is the person next to Feng Dagang, and whether he recognizes it.

But just as she was about to get up, Leng Jun suddenly tensed up, and whispered in her ear: "Good boy, don't be afraid, it won't hurt, I have read "Physical Hygiene" specifically, Director Qin of the Political Department also talked to me specifically, I... I will be special..."

Afraid that my girlfriend would not believe me, I said again: "I won't lie to you, just once, I promise it will be just once."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 348 20
70's Stepmother's daily life of raising a baby (七零后妈咸鱼带娃日常) Author: Survival through writing https://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/qilinghoumaxianyudaiwari...
25.4K 270 10
Beauty technician in the 1970s (七零年代技术员美人) Author: three volumes Song Zhiyu, a doctor in the apocalypse, traveled to the 1970s when supplies were sc...
1.3M 32.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.1M 29.3K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...