SUPREMEO Vol. II: War Hawk

Por ZodiaCaS

*SPOILER ALERT* the story picks up some time after the first volume of Supremeo. find it on my profile! . . ... Más

Chapter I: Leader
Chapter II: Delivery
Chapter III: Return To Edenn
Chapter IV: The Kingdom
Chapter V: War Hawk
Chapter VI: A Proposition
Chapter VII: Sun Crystals
Chapter VIII: The Next Step
Chapter IX: Head On
Chapter X: Allies
Chapter 10.2: Allies
Chapter XI: Inekium Mountain
Chapter XII: Rebirth
Chapter XIII: Family Reunion
Chapter XIV: The Queen's Guard
Chapter XV: Sons Of The Founder
Chapter XVII: An Unexpected Savior
Chapter XVIII: Seventh Hour
Chapter XIX: Yin And Yang
Chapter XX: Strength
Chapter XXI: A Cold Day In Hell
Chapter XXII: Leaders Make The Tough Decisions
Chapter XXIII: An Army of Five
Chapter XXIV: Old School
Chapter XXV: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter XXVI: The Legendary Hero and The Mad Soldier
Chapter XXVII: A New Legend Rises
Chapter XXVIII: Beyond The Grave
Chapter XXIX: Your Highness

Chapter XVI: The Matriarch

22 3 0
Por ZodiaCaS

Melina dashes towards the crash site with 3 of her Queen's guards accompanying her. As she stays focused on reaching her destination a guard tries to get her attention. The guard yells, "MY QUEEN!"

She looks beside her. The guard points to his side and then tells Queen Melina, "It seems Dominic has summoned a droid to assist us."

Another truck is by their side with a droid driving it. The droid waves and says, "Hello my queen." Without hesitation, Queen Melina and the 3 queen's guards jump into the back of the truck with aid from the tech in their boots. Melina leans forward towards the open window to tell the droid, "Approach the crash site as quickly as you can." The droid replies, "As you wish my queen."

The truck rushes off to the crash site. The pirate queen and her 3 guards begin to activate various tech they're wearing.

moments later

As the truck begins to slow down a fight could be heard from around the corner. Melina hears, "Take cover Sharon." Then The Queen instantly springs into action.

The Queen's reaction to her wife's name was so quick that for a moment the queen's guard in tow didn't even notice she left the truck. The tech in her boots allows her to hover and jump off the sides of buildings which is exactly what she does.

With her boots latched onto the side of a neighboring building the pirate queen launches herself off of it, draws a sword attached to her waist, and crashes it down behind the head of the giant invading droid.

The surprise attack causes sparks to fly as Queen Melina lands in front of the droid. Side by side with the guard and her wife Sharon. Melina asks the droid, "So you must be the War Hawk?" The droid answers with a simple, "Yes."

Elsewhere

The truck that took the pirate King and Ryan to recovery bay has arrived at its destination. Droids begin to escort the brothers to their recovery process. Ryan begins to protest because of the ruckus heard around New Tortuga.

King Erik grabs his brother and tells him, "We have to trust our people brother. They have our sister and Uncle Dominic to protect them. Believe me when I say the surprise attack outside of our lands was their advantage. But breaking into our lands would be their biggest mistake." These words ease Ryan's emotions and he agrees to head into recovery bay. Once in, the brothers enter a chamber together while it fills up with liquid medicine to speed the recovery of whoever enters. Depending on the level of injury, Bones, bruises, cuts, and muscles can all heal in a matter of hours compared to the months healing naturally would do. As the liquid medicine fills up in the chamber Ryan looks to the dozens of sentinel droids who will guard both brothers while they heal.

back at the crash site

With the Queen's sword barely leaving any damage on War Hawk she fires her pistol continuously at the droid, hoping to find a weak spot. Her queen's guard does the same thing right behind War Hawk.

War hawk flings its bladed wings toward the pirate Queen. Melina blocks the attack with shield tech attached to her wrist. Her wife takes cover behind her. Melina looks toward Sharon and asks her, "You okay dear?" The Queen locks eyes with her wife Sharon. She nods and tells her wife she's okay. The pirate Queen takes a moment to kiss her wife and tells her, "I'll be back."

The Queen puts her pistol away and then reaches for another weapon attached to her waist. This weapon is a hi-tech whip. Melina uses this whip to get a hold of War Hawk's neck. The whip begins to electrocute the droid.

Struggling from the attack. War Hawk begins to fly until he's stopped by the 3 queen's guards. They also have the same weapon Melina is using against War Hawk. 2 guards grab the droid by its feet while the other grabs an arm. They all shock the droid grounding War Hawk in the process.

The pirate Queen then commands her guards saying, "Drain it of its energy!" the queen and her guards flip a switch on their whips and the grounded enemy droid begins to have its power siphoned out of its body.

Screams of pain emit from the droid as it's being drained of its power. Melina looks at her weapon and sees data of a power charge in her whip at 285%. She commands her guards to stop their attacks. With their whips still attached to War Hawk. The queen asks the enemy droid, "Why are you attacking us?"

Now breathing heavily from behind its helmet. War Hawk tells the pirate Queen, "It is my purpose.." For further clarification the Queen asks the droid, "And what's that? To eliminate us?" War Hawk replies, "No. To quell any fighting spirit on this planet to a point where we're all living without war."

This angers the pirate queen. She sarcastically says, "Oh how noble of your creators! End all wars until your people are the only ones that can arm themselves?" Melina tells the droid, "Poor thing. I should end you right now. You're being used as a tool for your creators to fulfill their greedy desires." she continues to tell the droid but then again. We're all fulfilling someone's desires at the end of the day. Not that you asked, but my purpose is to protect and provide for my family and people. I didn't ask for this to be my purpose. It's just what I feel I need to do. So don't take it personal when I wrench your head out of your body okay?" The pirate queen re-activates her 285% charged whip and begins to pull at War Hawk's head with all her strength while the 3 queen's guards pull at the droid in the opposite direction.

The queen's beautiful face contorts as she uses all her might to end War Hawk. Sparks begin to emit from her whip as well as War Hawk's helmet. She turns her back to the droid while holding the whip over her shoulder to have better leverage. But to her surprise, as she's pulling the whip. The queen unexpectedly gets stabbed by her wife. A shocked look on her face. She hears Sharon say, "Sorry my love..." Melina kicks Sharon out of reflex while the Queen's guard rush to Melina's aid. She yells at her guards telling them, "NO KEEP HIM PINNED!" But it's too late. War Hawk is released from the grip of the pirate Queen. The droid stands on its two feet. The purple gems that we're stolen from Supremeo glow with a rageful purple glow. Melina sees this in front of her while packing dirt into her wound the pirate queen hears her wife tell the droid, "The leaders are at recovery bay. The location should be in the schematics that were uploaded to your helmet earlier."

Melina with an angry look at her wife cannot utter one word. Sharon just looks to the ground. War Hawk tells Sharon, "Okay I'll head there now." Melina's guards rush to stop the droid but are knocked away by its wings and powerful kicks. Melina tries to stop War Hawk with her supercharged whip but the droid catches it with its hands. Then to Melina's surprise, War Hawk begins to take back the stolen energy from the weapon. War Hawk tells the pirate queen, "Draining me of my power was smart. Unfortunately for you, my power source has enough energy to last multiple human lifetimes."

Visibly angry, the pirate queen shows another feature of her weapon that even takes War Hawk by surprise. The whip recoils launching Melina toward War Hawk at a terrifying pace. In a matter of seconds, Melina activates her force field shield and Knocks it across War Hawk's face.

The blow was quick and impactful enough that it knocks off the droid's helmet. With pressure added from the pulling of the whip earlier. Both attacks now allow for War Hawk's enemies to get a glimpse of his face. And as expected everyone besides Sharon is shocked. The guard who aided Sharon says, "Ho-Le-Sh*t! Is that Victor Hawkins?!?"

A queen's guard member says, "He's been missing all this time! To think he's been put into this state is sad. I even feel a tad bit sorry for him."

With no time to dwell on the identity of her enemy. The Pirate Queen tells Victor, "YOU THINK Getting AWAY FROM ME WOULD BE EASY! WE'RE NOT DONE HERE!"

Victor calmly walks toward his helmet. Picks it up and puts it back over his face. He tells the pirate Queen, "I never think of a fight as easy or difficult Queen Melina. I only think of it as necessary. You'd be surprised. I actually respect you. You truly live up to your title. I'm not talking about your latest one as Queen. Before the titles of King or Queen were given. They called you the matriarch of the nation. Protective, and strong-willed in your beliefs, your training, and the lessons you learn and give. You are a big reason why the pirate nation still flourishes after your parent's death. What's left of my human side respects your leadership and views on protecting your family. But my side that is machine has a constant ringing in my head that I should end you right here and now. So Queen Melina I ask you as a fellow leader who I respect very much. Are you ready to die for your family today?"

The pirate Queen activates her shield and whip then says, "Your threats don't scare me. You should know when you lead a group this big. You have to be ready to give your life up at any time of the day." Queen Melina taps a button on her waist. What looked like a simple Hitech fauld (armor below the waist.) Melina was wearing begins to grow into a full suit of armor for her. Melina takes her stance against the droid and fearlessly charges forward while her queen's guard plot and plan a calculated attack.

With his talons now drawn War Hawk swipes at the queen. Melina slides under the attack making him miss. To War Hawk's surprise, the pirate Queen didn't only dodge the droid's attack. She made him pay for it. Melina's whip wraps around the droids attacking wrist pulling him down to the ground. Melina notices Sharon has vanished from the scene so she orders her guards to find her. They hesitate for a moment but the queen screams back, "I SAID FIND HER! WE NEED ANSWERS FROM HER! THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE END OF THE ATTACK! WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT SHE KNOWS!" The guards see Melina's point and run off. As War Hawk gets back to his feet the pirate queen looks to the remaining guard and tells him, "You find safety too. Dominic should be drawing a plan of attack."

The guard gets up and runs to safety. Melina looks back at her opponent. Once again War Hawk draws his claws and once again Melina charges into the fray. War Hawk unleashes a powerful energy blast from the center gemstone. Luckily for Melina, her shield takes the brunt of the attack.

Behind the shield, she extends her whip to grab War Hawk's leg. The weapon latches onto the droid's ankle. Now with her armor on the pirate queen gains a significant strength increase. Melina Pulls her weapon making War Hawk fall to his back. The pirate queen charges at the droid before it can get up. Melina launches herself into the air. Extends her whip toward War Hawk's helmet. Latches the whip onto it. Pulls it off. She draws her pistol and aims it at War Hawk's exposed head while he gets up. And let's off 2 shots.

Almost instantly War Hawk's wings block both blasts. War Hawk gets up and tells the Pirate Queen, "You broke the latches to my helmet. Impressive, zhekumium is one of the toughest materials in this universe. You should be proud of what Sharon did for your people when she was able to tinker with all the tech you've stolen."

War Hawk's helmet burst with a powerful wave of electricity causing Melina to drop it. Then the droid calls it back through the tech in its palm. He places the helmet over his head once again. Then tells the pirate Queen, "This is just a minor setback in this fight. Julius will see if we can replace the helmet with inekium. Anyways, ready to continue?"

As War Hawk makes his way toward the pirate queen, Melina dwells on what was just said to her. She says to herself, "Inekium? What's that?"

With his talons glowing a violent purple. War Hawk motions to rip into the pirate Queen and misses when she slides under the attack. Queen Melina gets back up draws her gun with her whip in the other hand and readies herself for the droid's next move.

.

.

.

.

.

.

4 hours have passed since Supremeo was told he'd be ready to return to his home dimension.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

197 18 4
Hey there folks! Welcome to Havenport! Your sparkling metropolis with only a very minor case of major organized crime that you will barely notice ap...
2K 318 76
[MOVING JUNE 30] Weeks after Ringmaster's disappearance on Iros, Jasper and her team are still trying to bring down Governor Starr's empire. A new ob...
10.5K 6.5K 35
During the aftermath of the 100 year war. Which led to the planet's armed forces toppling its monarch. Elias Caine, the worlds smartest man and great...
783K 36.2K 87
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...