Obey Me Chats with a Devildom...

Por gabsolutely31

It has been a long running joke in the Obey Me Fandom that MC is the "Family Therapist." Well.... MC has had... Más

Intro
Demon Brothers & MC
Demon Brothers & MC 2

Satan 1

24 2 0
Por gabsolutely31

Therapist: Satan, thank you for volunteering to do the first individual session. What made you decide to volunteer?

Satan: MC suggested I have a session with you because I have been involved in more arguments recently.

Therapist: Is there anyone in particular?

Satan: Mainly Lucifer.

Therapist: Tell me about your relationship with him.

Satan: I try not to. I can't stand him!

Therapist: Sounds like you hate him?

Satan: How could I not?! Have you met him?

Therapist: *nods* I have. But you haven't really explained why you hate him.

Satan: He thinks he's better than everyone. He's pompous, arrogant, and tries to control everything.

Therapist: And because of those three things, you hate him?

Satan: That and other things. I don't need him dictating my life. It's my life, I make my decisions.

Therapist: Could you not still make decisions for yourself? Do you not have control of your life?

Satan: Of course I do! *begins fuming*

Therapist: Then why let someone else's view of appropriate decisions, influence your own?

Satan: *calms and sits back in his seat* I don't think I ever saw it that way.

Therapist: Just something to think on.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.4K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...