Hogwarts is doomed (a harry p...

By WOLFWILDERWOOD

When Harry is sent to the dursleys, he is abandoned at age 3 and left by a roadside, where some interesting p... More

A/n and book stuff
chapter 1- the killing
Chapter 2-the abandonment
Chapter 4- The Adoption
Chapter 5 - The Radio Demon
Chapter 6- The Removal
Chapter 7- A new home
Chapter 8 -Negotiations
Chapter 9- The Choosing.
Trouble
Family Fun
The Meeting Of The Sins
Chapter 13-The Naming
The Locked Room Problem
La Lune
Cherri Bomb
Cousin Velvette
The Extermination
The Aftermath

Chapter 3- The Decision

2.4K 61 3
By WOLFWILDERWOOD

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

"Spells" 

*Parseltongue*

"Oh Blitzy.... We need to talk..."

 Hooted the owl demon as he sidled round the corner of the I. M. P offices. The imp in question squeaked as he wasn't expecting the owl this soon

"Fuck! Erm.. Stolas! How 𝒂𝒓𝒆 you?" Blitz said with a smile that didn't quite meet his eyes, he was considering what to do now.

Stolas wasn't stupid. Horny, sure. But not stupid.. 

"Blitzy... What have you done?"'Oh fuck' thought blitz trying desperately to act normal

 "Nothing! I haven't done anything really" "Nothing? Oh Blitzy, I don't like it when you lie to me.." stolas murmured into the imp's ear 

Blitz stuttered " L- lying? M-me? Never" Now the owl KNEW something was up, his imp never stuttered so now he was worried "Blitz..."

Blitz swallowed anxiously, it was very rare for him to be scared but stolas actually calling him by his name sent a shiver down his spine 

"Well.... You see... Its quite complicated ...." All Blitz could think is 'he's gonna kill me, he's going to murder me, he's going to kill me, I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!' In a loop over and over. 'Right, if I say it really really quickly then I might be ok... Here goes' 

"ImayhavesortofallowedMillieandmoxxietoletahumankidintohellandtheyhaveessentiallyadoptedhimpleasedontkillme....."

 He spluttered in one breath, desperately hoping for stolas to mishear it. There was silence. It was eerily quiet, so quiet that in his head Blitz was begging stolas to say something. One minute passed. Another.

 'have I broken him?' thought Blitz, only half joking...

 Finally he opened his beak "YOU.DID. WHAT!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 'oh help' 

Stolas briefly transformed into his true demon form before turning back to himself however he still looked very intimidating, especially as he had summoned a storm that crackled lightning outside the window behind him

 " What In Hell were you thinking!!??!!!  Lucy's going to send you to Purgatory! And me as well!! Of all the stupid irresponsible ridiculous things you've done, this really takes the biscuit!!! I can't believe you! What made you possibly imagine that you could get away with having an ALIVE, HUMAN kid in the land of the fucking DEAD!! What the fuck are we going to do?" 

Blitz slowly emerged from the corner.. He had never seen him this mad! Whatever he had done, Stolas had never really shouted at him, always directing his anger at someone else, he had never realised how much he had taken it for granted however he had some hope; Stolas had said "what are WE going to do" instead of "what are you going to do" so maybe he would help

"Where are these employees of yours blitz? I wish to speak with them immediately" Snapped the owl in a slightly calmer tone than before, the storm had died down slightly although clouds still covered the sky

"W-well they're in the office" Blitz stuttered nervously, he had never been this cowed  by someone before and was both impressed and stunned at the fact that it was Stolas

"All right, I shall speak with them then"

Stolas swept into the office. He couldn't believe what had occurred! Of all the things to not do with an extremely powerful grimoire, travelling to the human realm and bringing back A HUMAN was at the very top of the list. Lucifer was definetly going to kill him for misusing such an extremely powerful object....

"Y-your highness... w-" Moxxie began upon seeing the demon prince. However the prince in question was much too annoyed to let him speak

"What in Cousin Lucy's name were you THINKING??? To bring a very much alive Human into Hell is pure madness! Complete and absolute madness! If the human doesn't get killed by the rabble, he'll get killed by Lucy or one of the other Sins! I-" He paused seeing the look on the imp's face, it was very much a look of complete heartbreak,as if someone had told him his wife had to die! Surely he couldn't have got so attatched to a human in such a short time... He grumbled internally, deciding to extend an olive branch to the poor imp. 

"If I commanded you to take the human to it's realm and leave it there, would you?"

Moxxie paused, thinking. At first his impulse was to say yes, after all, Stolas was a prince of the Ars Goeita and would probably kill him but then he thoght of the look that would be on his wife's face if she found out he had abandoned the child as well of thinking of the little boy, Harry, who was unedoubtedly the second cutest thing he had ever seen (The first being his wife on a killing spree) and the look on his face when they had brought him with them, his laugh when he insisted on calling Loona Doggie, how scared he had been when they found him. Yes, Moxxie had certainly fallen in love with the kid so- "No... No I would not."

'Right then... If this imp won't take him back at my command,I doubt he'd listen to Lucy and I don't really want anyone especially Blitz dead, which would unfortunately happen if they opposed Lucy, he doesn't like being disobeyed so.....What do I do?'

Loona was in the reception room, studying the small human perched on her desk. She was thinking very hard about what to do, although she had made a show of disliking the boy, she did actually like him but obviously she couldn't reveal that to her dad or Millie and Moxxie. She had heard all of the owl prince's yelling and was determined to not let anyone take the boy-Harry away. The only problem with this was the fact that the prince had more magic than everyone in this building and the fact that he referred to Lucifer as Lucy definitely told her that he was very powerful, something she had never really noticed before as the bird-brain was permanently trying to fuck her dad which was gross. Luckily she had an idea... Picking up the phone she dialled the one number she knew off by heart and hoped she would pick up.

"Via! Hi. I'm in a bit of a problem and I need your help, You see, my dad and his colleagues have picked up a very much alive human kid from the human realm and they're not inclined to let him go...He's very cute and I don't particularly want to get rid of him either so we're at an impasse. Now your dad's here yelling about how 'Lucy' is going to kill him and that they'd better get rid of the boy etc. I'm pretty sure that you're  the only one who might be able to stop his ranting and panicking so can you get over here quickly? Please...."

The person on the other end of the phone went quiet before saying "I'm not really sure that anyone can calm dad down when he's in that much of a state but of course I'll come. I'll be there in 2 minutes Bye!" 

Loona breathed out, she was fairly sure that Octavia would be able to help defuse the situation as Stolas could rarely say no to his daughter, although she had never seen him refuse her dad anything before today so.. 'I guess I'll just wait and see' she thought.

 She carefully put the kid on her chair so he wouldn't fall before tiptoeing to peek around the door to the office, she saw Stolas pacing up and down, his feathers ruffling as he stalked up and down muttering to himself

 "How....... Lucy........ they'll probably........... why........... of all the stupids........ what to do........... If I....... No.......... Idiots the lot of them........ who might...Al... ...No....  Val...No.......... if they hear....." On and on and on he went pacing so fast she was sure he would bore a hole in the floor!  A giggle from the reception room alerted her to Via's arrival at last.

She hurried over to greet her owl friend, the 2 of them had met one full moon when their fathers were... Otherwise engaged. They had been quite suspicious of each other at first before deciding that even though they didn't want their dads to keep fucking, it didn't mean they couldn't be friends. That was almost 6 months ago and the duo were best friends now, always sleeping over on full moon nights and meeting up at least once a week. 

"Via, thank Sins you're here! This is Harry" 

The owl princess cooed at the small boy, saying to her friend " I can see why you want to keep him, he is very cute. But how can we let him stay? Even if I can convince dad, it's not up to him, it's up to the Sins well Lucifer in particular.."

"The Sins! Of course! Via, you're a genius" Shouted Loona ecstatically before quickly checking if her dad or Stolas had heard. Luckily they hadn't, Stolas was still pacing and her dad was muttering to Moxxie. She turned back to her slightly confused friend

"I am a genius, yes, but.... why exactly have you just realised now?" She enquired

"Well, if the Sins like him then they won't send him back to the human realm correct?"

"Yes...."

"And which of the Sins, aside from Lucifer, has the most power?"

"Well....Asmodeus I suppose"

"And which of the Sins gets emotionaly attatched very easily and will probably be the best influence on a human boy?"

"Um... out of everyone? Asmodeus"

"And which of the Sins, who happen to be your uncles, sends you a BIRTHDAY PRESENT every fucking year?!?"

"Asm- Oh! You think we can persuade Asmodeus to stop Lucifer sending Harry to the human realm?"

"No, I think we can persuade Asmodeus to adopt him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 33 7
Harry is taken from the doorstep of the Dursley's to be loved and trained until he is ready to go to Hogwart's to fulfill his destiny. If he can have...
363K 12.5K 17
We all know that Harry was horribly abused by the Dursley's. But what if Severus had saved him just after he turned three?
747K 29.9K 20
Abandoned by the Dursleys at the age of four, Harry is raised by a magical serpent called a Syren. What happens when he decides the Dark Lord is the...
30.9K 1.2K 10
No one thinks to check on Harry Potter after being placed at the Dursley house. No one cares enough to make sure that Harry Potter is safe, loved, an...