Ennead and Y/N female reader

By Natalieramirez416

I don't own any of the art that is this story and I'm only doing this for fun I feel like that the manga ENN... More

Prologue
chapter one death is only the beginning
chapter 2 a new world
chapter 3 oh my gods
chapter 4 the trial part 1
Chapter 5 part two of the trial
Chapter 6 the forbidden Gardens
chapter 7 keeping an eye on your enemy
Chapter 8 why did this happen to me
Chapter 9 mercy on me
Chapter 10 the deal with the devil
Chapter 11 work until your bones drop
Chapter 12 love is a foolish
Chapter 13 Pain pain go away
chapter 14 night time ninja
Chapter 15 good night child
Chapter 16 the end is near
Chapter 17 the evil b****
Chapter 18 punishment
Chapter 19 death a friend
chapter 20 why god
chapter 21 Osiris's way
an announcement
chapter 22 the blood is thicker then water
Chapter 23 down with the bloody big head
Chapter 24 stay with me please
Chapter 25 part two of stay with me please
happy thanksgiving
chapter 26 the traitor is dead
chapter 27 what about me ?
Chapter 28 you are mine
Chapter 29 grow my lovely flower y/n
Chapter 30 May you live forever with me for eternity
Year 2023
hello my readers
chapter 31 I will only love you my king part 1
chapter 31 part I will only love you my king part 2
chapter 31 I will love you my king part 3
chapter 32 life changes all the time
chapter 34 I don't want you leave
chapter 35 things happened for a reason
an announcement
chapter 36 pain in the body, mind and soul
chapter 37 Poison love
chapter 38 I'm monster
chapter 39 fight for what you believe in
Chapter 40 fear and regret
feeling sick

Chapter 33 the meeting

1.8K 76 10
By Natalieramirez416

"Now that we are here together I have to make an announcement to you all.
Last night I was informed that one of our world traveler has become a little different from the last time we saw her now I know you have many questions to why I'm bringing this up until now.
But I'm afraid Sekhmet had told me Y/n is out of control of her new found powers and she is also afraid that Y/n will hurt herself or the powers could kill her as well but she wasn't the only one who knew about Y/n's condition.
Now tell me my dearest Osiris, you knew about this situation of what was happening to Y/n and yet you didn't nothing to help her or even give her answers to  cruel condition so tell me why."

Osiris had walked into the middle of the stage to explain himself why he didn't come up a way of helping Y/n when she couldn't nearly stand the pain she felt on the day she lost her friend.

"On the day when Y/n lost her friend Layla she became very emotional when she saw her only friend die in front of her mad she couldn't save her and even blame herself for Layla's death.

And I was very much aware of Y/n's condition but I couldn't find any success into making any healing medicine for her.

Her condition was well from when I saw her the last time also it seems her powers only come out when she's defending herself from any of her attackers.

However I was not aware that her condition had worse so I could have I ---"

Sekhmet started to speak out as he was trying to explain himself but she wasn't going to let him have his way out.
If she let him have his way then she couldn't have any fun she had planned for Y/n in the near future.

"Osiris answer the question.
Why didn't you do anything to help poor little Y/n when you knew it was only a matter of time before she would've die ?"

Osiris had narrowed his eyes at her with her question.
He wasn't going to let anymore make him a fool especially if it's Sekhmet.
He doesn't know what she has planned for him but he was not going to let her win this time.

"I can't help Y/n because she is clearly calm enough also she was well enough for me not---"

"Answer the question Osiris !"

Sekhmet shout out at Osiris as she pointed her finger at him while everyone else sat there waiting for next move Osiris would make but he chose not to say anything else only to choose to remain silent instead.

Ra became very irritated by how he chose not to say anything else so she summon both God of truth and justice Maat and God of knowledge and wisdom,Thoth in front of her to make Osiris tell the truth and no more pathetic excuses for her.

The scale balances each have a feather and Osiris's heart which confirms he is telling the truth so Ra would finally see if he would answer the question truly.

Ra had narrowed her eyes at him while he was stood there unaffected by the attention he was having towards him.

"Osiris answer me right now. Why did you do nothing to help her ?"

"I can't help her because the problem is not her powers but it's inside her."

He cleared his throat after he answered to her question.  
Ra had cross her legs to make herself more comfortable as she wanted to hear more.

"Explain why then." She said to him while she smiles for everyone to see.

He sighed softly to slowly explain what happened the day why you became this way.
The high priestess who was very
controlling women who was carved for love from him and it was his fault for not correcting her ways and because of that she grow jealous over Y/n's attention she was bringing to the temple so the high priestess wanted to get rid of her forever.
So she made a wine of the flowers he was growing in his garden to prove her point across to Y/n and Layla.
Then he went on he managed to come right on time to save Y/n but he couldn't save her friend Layla and as he was checking if Y/n was well enough he noice something was off.

"What do you mean something was off ?"
Ra asked as her eyes were filled with curious.
Wondering if she could use this information as well to make Y/n any better.

"Her condition was well enough because of what I find inside of her. The flower of life."

Everyone gasped when they hear that Y/n had the seed of life in her body.
The seed of life has the ability to restore life into a person even if that person is close to death.

Osiris had continued explaining of how y/n had died in her world but her soul traveled here into own world but only half of her soul came with her and the other half had died.

The seed of life its felt her soul was missing a part of it so the seed did what it was supposed to do and tried to make itself one with her soul but in order to do that it need to make it's way to her heart.
That's way on the night she was shouting out for help the seed was making it's way to heart but she felt how painful it was her that to her it felt like she was  dying all over again.

It managed to make to her heart but her soul would be other problem because her emotions were going out of control and it would have the side effects of her feeling the pain in her chest.

Maat asked Osiris an other question to him to check out his story has more truth in it.

"But what if doesn't to its job ?
What if the seed of the life makes Y/n go crazy with madness ?
What will you do then if that happens to her ?"

Osiris couldn't answer the questions because he couldn't didn't know either if it will work on Y/n but he didn't want to lose faith in her or the seed he had took from Seth.
He doesn't want to know that was a chance that Y/n could die but he was too busy to find a way to bring Y/n and Seth together he didn't stop to think about Y/n's condition or find a way to help her as well.

Osiris could only say to every god there as he meant for every word he said.

"I'm sorry. What can I do to make this right ? Please tell me Ra."

She walked up to him and slap him access his face but he stood his ground and she gave him a straight answer to make him understand.

"You should've help before but now I will take matters into my hands now.
Sekhmet will be the one to take care of Y/n and will make sure she will have control over her powers.
Y/n will no longer be in the goddess Isis' care nor of the king of egypt as well."

Seth had came right on time to hear the news and he ran quickly up in front of Ra.

"Wait hold on now I know my brother was too busy with many things but I sure he would've made some kind of medicine for Y/n or even my sister Isis would've done as well.
You can't just ..."

"Seth you have no right to tell me anything as you were not in this meeting with us so you don't think you can talk your way out this when it comes to your brother."

Ra told Seth as she walked away from then both and to speak to every go there including Isis as well.

"Y/n will be taken away from the temple and will go to an other temple of Isis' were she will begin her training
Seth's wife Nephthys, Sekhmet,and Maat shall be be Y/n teachers who will help her along the way for her helping understand her powers and she will need to be around humans."

Ra had sat back down on her throne with an evil smile on her face as she saw each god were shocked by her words and they couldn't dare disobey her commands because they didn't want to die by her hands.
Sekhmet was smiling and laughing  along side of Ra who couldn't believe that the three most powerful gods in all of egypt were getting ready to fight them both over a lovely Y/n but Ra would make sure her words would come true into making Y/n hers and no one's.
The meeting have came to an end Anubis had no choice but to sat there and listen to what was happening to Y/n and only to learn that she was going to leave as well.
He felt his heart was breaking and shattering into tiny little pieces from everything and wanted to alone from everyone including his parents who he loved very much but the pain was too much for him to bear.

Isis had felt the same as well as she made her way out into the halls,not caring if her husband Osiris would come after her nor if her two maids were calling out to her for now she just wanted everything to stop and cry out for failing once again towards Y/n.

Osiris couldn't believe what was happening to him not only was he not allowed to see Y/n ever again but she was leaving as well.
He demanded this nonsense to be over and done for he wouldn't never let this happen not as long he was alive and king of egypt but Ra had laugh at his words as if she was seeing a child throwing a tantrum in front of her but she decided to put end of his foolishness and told him this.

"If you even try keeping Y/n where I can't see or find her at all, then I'll order her to married off to an unknown man in a far away land where you'll never find her. And then I'll make you watch as she is gets married to that person and trust me when I tell you this. Watch the person you loved the most married other then you it's more painful then watching them die in front of you.
Do you understand ?"

Then she walked away from him with Sekhmet by her side while he couldn't believe she said that.
But he knew her words would come true if he even try so he couldn't help but feel sad as he was forced to stay from one of his true love and started to cry for he knew it was only matter of time before Y/n will be taken away from him so he left in an hurry to find her at once.

On the other hand Seth was too busy breaking everything he had in his room while his wife tried her best to calm him down but nothing was working.

"Why ?! Why didn't I see that she needed my help ?!
What kind of god am I that I couldn't even see that my friend was pain and still I didn't even notice until it was too late?!"

Seth yelled out in fury and anger and then he couldn't help  it as he started to cry as well.
Nephthys quick ran towards Seth to hugged him from behind as she could feel his pain and loss but couldn't help it to feel a bit a jealousy because her husband is standing before her crying over another woman but she also felt relieved as she heard that Y/n was being send away.

"Seth don't blame yourself how could have you knew my dearest ?
You have to understand as well that maybe Y/n didn't want to worry about her and that's way she chose not to tell you."

Seth couldn't say anything to her as he was still crying to himself but she was right.
How could Y/n tell him when she's a human and he's a god ?
He doesn't care about whatever she's a god or human he just wanted to be there for her.

"Nephthys I want you to swear to me that you'll look out for her and please don't easy on her because if Ra is right about her powers getting out of control then she will need to learn to stand pain in the mind and in the body and hopefully you'll teach her that.
My love I know I ask you too much but .."

She made him turned around to face her in an panic to tell him this.

"Don't worry about your friend she will be in good hands.
Trust me Seth."
Seth looked with love in his eyes as he kissed his wife and hugged her before he left to find their son Anubis to bring him back.

Nephthys was left alone with her thoughts as she couldn't believe she still had no choice but to teach Y/n as her students but she felt it that what she own to Seth.
After all his son wasn't related to him by blood at least not by his own but by his brother Osiris and longs he doesn't find out the truth they could still be a lovely family he wanted.

Right ?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 13.5K 23
I haven't seen many Ranpo x Reader's so :^ I decided to make one ♡ I hope you like it :))) I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM BUNGOU STRAY DOGS...
25.4K 815 16
You grew up in America, but after a business offer was thrown at your dad, you move to Japan, as a Japanese-American. You get ready to go to school f...
73.9K 889 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
511 44 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...