Dream Sand(BNHA x Isekai! Rei...

By belovedxray

When you get hit by Truck-san and die you get sent by Entity into the world of My Hero Academia retaining you... More

Pilot
Ep. 1
EP. 2
EP. 3
AFK
IM BACK AND WITH SWAG
Ep.4
Poll poll poll!
Y/N Stats ayee
EP. 6
EP. 7
Not dead just depressed
New Book?

EP. 5

180 6 20
By belovedxray

You hummed along to the song that was playing but stopped and groaned in frustration as you saw a 'Good' flash on your phone screen. You wanted a full combo! With a huff you closed the app, your perfectionism couldn't handle this.

Human, your letter will be here in a few minutes. Entity had been looking out for the mailman since the day of exams. Though he wouldn't admit it, he was very excited to see your results. With a nod you went to the door to stare out the peephole and wait to startle the mailman.

The mailman soon appeared with an envelope in hand and just as he was about to knock you swung the door open. The mailman in question was startled and opened his mouth to what you assume would be your name, you didn't care and cut him off.

"L/N Y/N?" when he nodded dumbfounded you made grabby hands to the envelope. You muttered a quick "thanks" and closed the door. Dashing up to your room you ripped open the envelope and peeked inside it to see a thingy thingy. Taking the thing out you threw it to the ground as a projection of All Might showed up.

"I AM HERE! Congratulations L/N Y/N you passed with 69 Villain points and 69 rescue points! You came in 1st and will be in class 1A." The projection fizzled out and you stood in shock.

Congrats, you're not a complete failure after all! Entity said appearing beside you, in return you hit him before giving him a hug.

"I passed!"

~~~

Eventually it was the first day of school and you were now sitting at your desk half asleep. Damn, I didn't even use my quirk in a while and I'm sleepy.

You were in and out of consciousness before someone was shaking you awake, you look up and see Izuku standing next to your desk holding two gym uniforms, "Wake up, Y/N. We have to go change into these," he hands you yours and coaxes you to get up. You groan in response and rub your eyes before stretching and following him into the change rooms.

Everyone in the change rooms looks at you with shock as you walk in tiredly behind Izuku. He turns around confused and frantically tries to get you out of the guys' change room.

You're mostly female in this life. Entity reminds you.

Your eyes widen as you realize, "Hot," is all that comes out of your mouth stunning the guys (some of which had their shirts off). You turn on your heel and walk out the door hearing Bakugou shout behind you, "Pervert-" you shut the door.

"Girls change room is the other one L/N" Aizawa points to the door down the hall with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I figured," you mumble as your warm face starts to cool down and continue into the other change room.

~After Changing~

You follow the other girls after almost getting lost, you are now all gathered at some sort of training ground. You listen to Aizawa explain how you're missing an orientation, something, test, quirks, something, idiots, something, expulsion. You yawn and raise an eyebrow as Bakugou throws a baseball and gives it a boost with his quirk.

I'm surprised the ball didn't explode into pieces. You snorted imagining it, He'd be so pissed and embarrassed, you mused.

You did fairly well, you scored 13th, yay lucky number.

Taylor Swift who?

What was that Entity?

Nothing, nothing. Entity cleared his throat.

Aizawa explains he lied about expelling someone.

He was totally ready to expel someone, he has done that before, even expelled a whole class. Entity appears beside you (he's on invis mode),you nod and lean on him too tired to care if anyone sees you leaning mid-air.

Soon the day is over and you are walking next to Izuku leaning on each other to walk. You feel a hand on your shoulder and turn to see the glasses character.

"I'm Tenya Iida!" he bows, introducing himself before turning to Izuku who also turns, "How's the broken finger doing?"

"It's doing fine thanks to Recovery Girl."

You three continue walking, you lean on Izuku again, still sleepy as Iida rambles on about something you're not paying attention to.

"Heyy! Wait up you three!" you hear behind you and turn to see infinity girl from earlier running towards you three as you stop, "are you going to the station? I'll join you guys!"

"Oh, you're the infinity girl," you and Iida say in unison, you glance at him for a second before looking at the girl in front of you.

"I'm Ochako Ururaka, let's see, you are Tenya Iida" she looks at him, then to Izuku, "And your name is Deku right? Midoriya?"

You internally cringe knowing that Katsuki calls him Deku to insult him.

"Deku?" Izuku and you also say in unison again.

"Damn jinx twice..." you mutter and get ignored.

"Yeah, isn't that what Bakugou called you? During the fitness test he called you that right?"

Izu gets flustered then explains his name is actually Izuku.

"Well that's unsportsmanlike," you do the nose huff laugh thing at that.

Nerd.

Ururaka apologizes, "but y'know what? I like Deku! It could make a great hero name, plus, I think it sounds kinda cute!"

"Deku it is!"

"Simp," your whisper goes unnoticed and soon you four continue walking.

Eventually you get home and flop on your bed and Entity appears in your gaming chair sitting like one of your old coworkers L. God you loved him.

"How was it Human?"

Long and boring, I don't have the energy to talk.

Your phone proceeds to ring and you see the caller ID display 'King Tama'. Your eyes light up and suddenly you have energy.

"Hewwo?" you hear as you answer.

Sure not enough energy, Entity mutters and slips away into his white void.

Sorry! We'll talk after this.

Entity left you without a reply.

Damn Bro really left me on read.

"Hewwo?"

"Hey sorry, what's up?"

"How's school life doing for you? Got into detention already?"

"Nah fam, not yet, t'was a tiring day though," you huff through your nose.

"Damn, felt that."

"Yep, I actually had to use my quirk and stuff," you yawn out, "How're you doing? How's your school?"

"Ugh, school sucks. My teachers just signed me up to a bunch of competitions." Tama complains.

"What kind of competitions?"

"Y'know, those boring academic stuff." Tama heaves out a sigh. "I can't even say no because of this whole poster child nonsense I have to keep up."

"Okay, lemme kidnap you and smuggle you into Japan! We have cookies!" You say mostly joking, "You could come live with me, my parents would love another child they can leave home all the time!"

"Damn, you have parental issues, huh?" Tama jokes. "No thanks, I already have stuff to deal with, don't wanna add more to that."

"Hey at least we're rich! And what stuff? LOL?"

"You do realize that I'm the son of pro heroes and that both my paternal and maternal families are deeply involved in both the hero society and the government?" Tama deadpans.

"Wait," you pause as realization sinks in, "You're not poor?!"

"I never said I was?" Tama says, confused. "You thought I was poor this whole time?"

You clear your throat, "Uhm, nooooo? Definitely did- WAIT I bought you hella gift cards and stuff you could buy yourself?!"

Tama tries not to laugh, "Free stuff is free stuff."

"You lucky mf, be glad I like to buy people's love," you jokingly say, "gift giving is my love language."

"So basically you like being a glucose guardian?"

You cringe at that, "Ew, when you put it like that, no, but that was clever."

Glucose gaurdiannnnn! Entity suddenly mocks you loudly in your head.

"Shut up!" you accidently say out loud instead of mentally.

"What? What's going on?" Tama asks, confused. "Why are you yelling at me?"

You freeze as you realize what happened and chuckle nervously, "Aha, I think I have to go now!" you say in a panic, "I uh hear my parents arriving home!"

Terrible liar.

"Shut up Entity!" you whisper yell.

"Entity? Is there a demon with you right now?" Tama asks even more confused. "What the hell, Y/N. I thought we were friends. You know I'm a monster fucker. Why didn't you tell me there's a demon in your house?" Tama says half-jokingly. "Is the demon hot?"

Moron.

"What? That's crazy! I don't know any demons other than you! And if there was hypothetically an Entity in my house he'd be very UGLY!"

Shut up, I'm hot.

"Well, there goes my dreams." Tama pretends to be sad but then cheers up. "I'd be a good-looking demon though." He then continues to praise his looks, forgetting about Y/N's blunder already.

You sigh in relief, Safe.

Lucky bish.

"So! How about some league?" you say completely forgetting you said you had to go.

Tama perks up immediately, "Is Humanity joining us today?"

"Uh message him and see?"

Humanity ends up joining you two and you play for the rest of the night til it's time to sleep.

"Night DD and Tama!" and you sign off and crash into your bed entering a dreamless sleep.

A/N: Yoo, another chapter done and published yay! Happy reading lovely readers! Also feel free to join the discord! We're always up to welcomig more readers and authors! I and the others would be happy to converse with y'all!  https://discord.gg/4dEf7vN3qW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 0 13
A group of people got hit by truck-kun and was isekaied into the narutoverse.....because why the hell not. Also I'm gonna say this once. I don't own...
21.5K 458 6
I got inspired by another guy that is doing a story of this anime so I thought it would be fun to do I've watched it and got hooked now you are a clo...
245K 1.7K 21
hello there! the title explains it all I'll be doing who ever all of the characters are aged up to be 18+ ⚠️I do not own my hero academia or the cha...