๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด.เณƒเผ„๐ŸŒŠ ๐˜”๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป-๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ˆ/๐˜•
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
.๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐Ÿš
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น+18๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
๐˜ˆ/๐˜•

.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ

751 38 11
By ChanelPradaGirl

🌊🐚🦪

"Are those the last of the presents?" Gabriel asks as his daughter loads three presents into the back of the Agreste car trunk.

Celine looks at him with a big smile. "Yep!"

It was now December and the day of Christmas, and Celine had decided to buy presents to give them out to her friends, spreading Christmas joy.

"Be back for Christmas dinner in two hours," Gabriel instructs.

"I will, don't worry. Thank you for letting me do this for my friends, Gabriel." Celine tells her father.

He nods in response.

"I take it that... Adrien doesn't wanna come with me?" Celine quietly asks.

"I tried convincing him but he's adamant. He'd rather decorate the tree instead. I'm sorry, Celine." Gabriel apologizes.

Celine pursed her lips. "It's fine, I'll have fun without him," She gently closes the trunk. "See you in two hours!" She gets into the backseat of the car, and the bodyguard, Gorilla, closes the door for her before getting into the driver's seat.

Gabriel gives the vehicle a brief wave while it departs.

Adrien, who is looking out the window, glares at the car before walking away.

🌊🐚🦪

The Agreste car stopped by both Nathaniel and Marc's houses to pick them up. They were helping Celine give out presents to civilians and friends.

After that, the car stopped at the Dupain-Cheng bakery, and the throuple got out, grabbing three gift boxes.

They entered the bakery and greeted the Dupain-Chengs, giving them the presents.

"Awww, thank you guys!" Marinette smiles at her friends after Celine gave her a present.

"Merry Christmas, Dupain-Cheng family!" Marc waves at the family before leaving with his girlfriend and boyfriend.

"Merry Christmas!" The family waves after them.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine, Marc, and Nathaniel went to each of their friends' houses and gave presents to them except for Sabrina and Lila.

Celine had also gave a present to Chris and he said his thanks by kissing her cheek, giving Marc and Nathaniel a smug look as they glared at him.

🌊🐚🦪

After giving out presents, Celine wanted to go to the giant giant Christmas tree in the middle of the city.

Celine stared at the massive tree in awe, holding her boyfriends' hands. "Wow, isn't it so beautiful?"

"Not as beautiful as you," Nathaniel smooches her cheek while Marc kissed her other one, making her giggle.

She stopped when she saw a billboard above on a building. On the screen of the board was Lila in a velvet hooded Christmas dress holding pretty ornaments. Beside her was the words, 'IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!', in red lobster font.

Marc and Nathaniel saw what Celine was looking at and scowled.

"Just look at that b*tch up there, she doesn't even look good in that dress, you would've looked much more sexier in it," Marc tells Celine.

"Maybe I would've. I really wanted to do the Christmas photoshoot since me and Lila were supposed to do it together, but of course, she wanted all the spotlight to herself, and I couldn't do anything about it since she still has our secret." Celine frowns, looking between the boys.

"Maybe you should find another occupation," Nathaniel suggested. "Something that Lila can't do."

"Like... singing?" Celine asks.

"Exactly! You're voice is beautiful, Celine, you should show it off. I bet that sk*nk Lila can't sing better than you, nor can she sing at all." Marc smirks.

"You really think people would like my singing?" Celine inquires.

"Are you kidding? They'd adore you. And if there are people out there who think your singing's bad, f*ck them, they're just jealous they can't sing like you, Seashell." Nathaniel tells his girlfriend, tucking her hair behind her ear, causing her to blush.

"Are you serious?!!" A woman's voice yells just then.

The throuple turned to see an older woman glaring at a sheepish young woman with glasses.

"What do you mean she's not coming? I paid that girl a lotta cash to sing!" She says.

Celine let go out Marc and Nathaniel's hands, deciding th approach the situation, and her boyfriends followed behind her.

"S-She said she got a sore throat after practicing yesterday," The young woman explains.

"Are you serious? So I paid her for nothing?!" The older woman growls in irritation, kicking the snow.

"Excuse me," Celine politely interjects. "What's going on?"

"Clara Nightingale isn't coming to perform a Christmas song because she has a sore throat," The young woman explains.

"Clara Nightingale? The famous singer? I love her music." Celine smiles.

"Yeah, well, you're not gonna hear her sing tonight, nor will anyone else." The older woman shakes her head.

"Oh," Celine was disappointed. "Well is there anything we can do?"

"Unless you can sing, there is nothing you can do, kid." The older woman responds.

Nathaniel and Marc both smirked at Celine, who smiles.

🌊🐚🦪

"M-Ms. Sauveterre, are you sure about this?" The young woman with glasses asks the older woman as she positions Celine in front of the microphone on the small stage.

"The kid will be fine Bernadette, stop freaking out," Ms. Sauveterre says.

Bernadette bites her lip anxiously while Marc and Nathaniel stood beside her, grinning at their girlfriend proudly.

"Now can you really sing, girl?" Ms. Sauveterre asks Celine.

"Yes, my name's Celine Gomez." Celine introduces herself.

"Prove it then, gimme a short a capella." Ms. Sauveterre instructs.

"Um, okay," Celine clears her throat and starts singing.

"🎵Yeah, it feels so good to be so young
And have this fun and be successful
I'm so successful, yeah
And, girl, you too, you are so young
And beautiful and so successful, woah, yeah
I'm so successful~.🎵"

"Good, good!" Ms. Sauveterre claps. "That's perfect, plenty of Parisians will be flocking to this stage to hear you sing. You know any good Christmas songs?"

"Well, no, but I did make this original song called Last Christmas. I-I don't know if I should sing it though," Celine becomes sheepish.

"No, no, no, this is good. Everyone likes original songs, sing it! Do you remember the lyrics?" Ms. Sauveterre asks.

Celine nods.

"Good, I'll start the music in five, be ready," Ms. Sauveterre told her before getting off the stage.

After she does, Marc and Nathaniel join their girlfriend.

"Are you ready for this?" Nathaniel asks her.

"I think so. Do you really think I should sing the song I made. I just did it one time because I was bored." Celine says.

"Well, that song's gonna get you places, I'm sure of it," Marc rubs her shoulder.

Celine nods at his words.

🌊🐚🦪

"Alright, you ready?" Ms. Sauveterre asked Celine, standing with Marc and Nathaniel.

"Yes," The Gomez-Agreste girl nods.

"What type of Christmas beat do you want me to play?" Bernadette questions, standing by the music production setup at the end of the stage.

"A fun pop Christmas beat to get everyone's attention," Celine says.

Bernadette nods and plays a fun pop beat from the computer, catching the attention of several Parisians.

"🎵I hate that I remember
I wish I could forget
What you did last December
You left my heart a mess
Boy, you blew it
How could you do it, do it, oh, yeah, oh, yeah?🎵"

By now, some pedestrians were slowly starting to make their way over to the stage.

"🎵Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special, oh, yeah, yeah🎵" Celine sang beautifully, swaying side-to-side.

"Wow, this kid's really good," Ms. Sauveterre told Bernadette as she made her way over to her.

"Yeah," Bernadette smiles, looking around, seeing more people approaching to watch Celine's performance. "She is."

On stage, Celine was doing little twirls while singing having taken off the microphone off it's stand.

"🎵Thought we belong together
At least that's what you said
I should've known better
You broke my heart again (again)
Boy, you blew it
How could you do it, do it, oh, yeah🎵?"

"That's our girl!" Nathaniel shouts while Marc grins at Celine in awe.

By now, a crowd of people are now watching Celine, either recording, clapping, or singing.

A teen influencer was on Instagram live recording Celine. "OMG, fans~! Isn't this girl so good at singing?"

The fans on her livestream were giving hearts, gifts, and nice comments about Celine's singing.

🌊🐚🦪

Lila gritted her teeth as she watched the Insta livestream of Celine singing on stage. She was absolutely fuming with jealousy because everyone in the comments were talking about how amazing Celine sounding.

The Rossi girl threw her phone to the floor and screamed into her pillow.

🌊🐚🦪

"🎵I hate that I remember
I wish I could forget
What you did last December
You left my heart a mess
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special🎵" Celine finally finished singing.

After she did, everyone cheered, whistled, and clapped.

Celine blushed, smiling brightly. She put the mic back on the stand, jumped off the stage, and ran to her boyfriends.

"You were amazing, Pearl!" Marc said proudly.

"You're gonna be famous, Seashell," Nathaniel says.

Celine laughs and cups both their faces, giving them each a passionate kiss, the cheering of the crowd fading out for the trio.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine ran into the dining room of the Agreste mansion, laughing and giggling.

Gabriel and Adrien, who were already eating, were a bit startled when she came in, beaming like the shining star on a Christmas tree.

"I had the most wonderful night!" Celine grins, sitting down next to her father.

"I take it giving away the presents to your friends went well?" Gabriel guessed.

"Oh, it was MORE than that," Celine happily tells him. "I'll tell you all about it tomorrow," She gives Gabriel a tight hug before kissing his cheek. "Merry Christmas... father."

Gabriel's eyes widened at the her word, then he smiled and patted her head. "Merry Christmas, daughter."

Adrien scowls down at his food.

"Merry Christmas, Adrien/Son," He heard both Gabriel and Celine say to him.

"Yeah, Merry Christmas," He replied, trying not to sound annoyed.

The family of three then ate in peace.

Word Count: 1,743

🌊🐚🦪

(ChanelPradaGirl: Celine's Christmas outfit.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 1.1K 58
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐น๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฅ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ . โ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘œ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘๐‘–๐‘›... ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž...
363K 8K 36
๐‘ช๐’๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’Œ...
2.4K 127 7
Sสœแดษขแดu Dแดœแด˜แด€ษชษด-Cสœแด‡ษดษข sแดษด แด๊œฐ แด›แดแด แด…แดœแด˜แด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส™ส€ษชษดแด€ แด„สœแด‡ษดษข แด€ษดแด… แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ สœแด€s แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด สœษชs สœแดแดแด‡ แด›แดแดกษด. แด€ สŸแดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœษชษดษขs สœแด€s แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… s...