๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด.เณƒเผ„๐ŸŒŠ ๐˜”๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป-๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ˆ/๐˜•
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
.๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐Ÿš
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น+18๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
๐˜ˆ/๐˜•

.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช

767 30 17
By ChanelPradaGirl

🌊🐚🦪

"So, you must be Lila Rossi," Gabriel spoke, staring nonchalantly at Lila's form as she stood with his daughter.

"Yes," The girl approaches him, smiling, reaching her hand out. "It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Agreste,"

Gabriel continues to stare at her with his cold light grayish cerulean irises, making her pull her hand back.

"Let me examine you." He walks around Lila, circling her like a vulture.

Celine bites on her thumbnail anxiously, watching on. She hoped her father would hire Lila.

"So? Will you make me Celine's co-model?" The Italian questions Gabriel after he finished his inspection. "I'm perfect, aren't I?"

Gabriel doesn't respond, and instead looks at his daughter. "Celine, is this the girl you really want to model with?"

Celine glances at Lila from behind her dad, only to see her glaring at her. She bites her lip, nodding. "Yeah, she's my.. friend."

Lila smirks.

Gabriel hums and goes back to his touchscreen monitor. "Alright then, whatever you want. Lila, you'll officially be Celine's co-model and you'll have your first photoshoot with her every Saturday at the park. The photoshoot will be at eleven o'clock, so be there on time."

"Fantastic, Mr. Agreste! Thank you so much for the opportunity." Lila smiles brightly.

"You can thank Celine, my daughter," Gabriel says.

Lila turns to Celine. "Thanks a lot, Celine!" She wraps the girl into an insincere hug.

"You're welcome, Lila," Celine replies quietly, not hugging back.

"Please take Lila back to her residence," Gabriel tells the bodyguard standing at the door.

He nods and walks out.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine and Lila leave Gabriel's office after the bodyguard.

"Smart choice on calling me your friend. Can't wait to begin my modeling career on Saturday, even though I had to use you to do it. Toodles!" Lila gave Celine a fake smile before walking away towards the bodyguard.

Celine frowns and trudges upstairs, dreading her photoshoot with her blackmailer.

🌊🐚🦪

"So how'd it go, yesterday?" Nathaniel asks his girlfriend, walking into class with her and Marc.

"My dad agreed to make Lila my co-model. She's gonna be modeling with me on Saturday this week, AND every other week," Celine groans, sitting down with her boyfriends at their desk.

"That sounds awful as h*ll, I'm so sorry, baby," Marc gives the Gomez-Agreste girl an empathetic look.

"It's fine, I can handle it. They're just photoshoots anyway," Celine shrugs. "It's a good thing she'll only be modeling with me on the weekends."

"Celine~!" Lila came sauntering up to her classmate with a bright expression. "I'm SO excited for us to be modeling together!!" She proclaimed loudly, causing the throuple to cringe.

"You're modeling with Celine, Lila?" Marinette asks with a raised eyebrow, sitting with Alya.

"Yes, of course I am. Mr. Agreste hired me to be a model because of Celine." Lila says.

Chris, sitting with Sabrina, scoffs. "You aren't nearly as gorgeous as Celine to be modeling with her. I don't get why she'd wanna model with an ugly b*tch with sausage hair like you anyway, Rossi."

Lila scowls at him.

Nathaniel and Marc snickered while Celine let out a small giggle.

Lila huffs and storms over to her seat, sitting down, still heated over Chris's insult.

Not long after, Miss Bustier came in and began the lesson.

🌊🐚🦪

The weekend had arrived pretty fast, much to Celine's dismay.

She rode in the Agreste car to the Effiel Tower for her unfortunate photoshoot with Lila.

After arriving, she saw Lila already there in a chair, a female makeup artist adding light touches to her face, making her feel like she was a celebrity.

Celine walked over to the female photographer setting up and smiled at her. "Good morning, Ms. Dominique."

"Good morning, Celine. I'm just setting up for your photoshoot with your co-partner. She's a little strange." Dominique tells Celine, gesturing with her head to Lila.

"What do mean?" Celine rose an eyebrow.

"When I got here to set up, she was already waiting. She told me she had been waiting since nine o'clock because she wanted to be early. She seems punctual, but still, waiting for two hours for a photoshoot is kinda odd." Dominique explains.

"Yeah..." Celine looks over at Lila, who is still getting her face touched up. "Odd..."

🌊🐚🦪

Just as Celine had imagined, her photoshoot with Lila was horrible. She constantly kept getting in front of her, posing and hogging all the attention.

Celine felt bad when Dominique went through the photos with her and Lila. She was barley in any of them!

"Lila, I understand you're very excited for your first photoshoot, but you can't always be in front of Celine blocking her from the camera," Dominique firmly told the Rossi girl.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to steal the spotlight from you, Celine," Lila sympathetically puts a hand on Celine's shoulder. "But it's not like you mind..." She squeezes her shoulder, digging her nails into it threateningly. "Right?"

Celine clenched her jaw and hands. "No, Lila, I don't."

"Great! Then you won't mind sitting this one out so I can continue for you," Lila moves her hand from Celine's shoulder to her arm, digging her sharp nails into the delicate skin as a warning. "Right?" She tilts her head.

Celine's eye twitched from the stinging pain and she immediately pulled away. "O-Of course not,"

"Celine, are you sure? This is supposed to be your photoshoot too." Dominique reminds the French-Venezuelan girl.

"No, no, no, i-it's fine. Lila's my friend so... why not let her have this moment? Besides, I feel a headache coming on," Celine lies, pressing her hand to her forehead. "So I definitely need to sit this one out."

"Okay, drink some water," Dominique instructs, then turns to Lila. "Lila, go stand in front of the Tower so I can take pictures of you."

"Of course, Dominique," Lila shoots Celine a smirk that the photographer didn't see before walking away to stand in front of the Effiel Tower behind her.

Celine trudges over to a chair and sits down, taking a bottle of water from her purse and unscrewing the cap, sipping on the cool liquid.

She stares at Lila while she poses and laughs as Dominique snaps pictures of her.

It was her first photoshoot and she had already managed to take over the whole thing, and Celine could do nothing about it.

And she could've sat there on the sidelines feeling sad that Lila took control of the photoshoot, but no, she wasn't gonna do that.

With ease, she took out her phone and texted Nathaniel and Marc in the private group chat they made.

My Boyfriends 💓

Hey boys! Do you two wanna go out with me today right now?

Celine only had to wait a few seconds before they both responded, causing her to giggle.

Nate ❤

We'd love too, seashell 😊!

Marc 🖤

Where do you wanna go, pearl?

Celine

Aquarium de Paris

Nate ❤

Sure, it's a date, seashell 😘

Celine

🥰🥰🥰

Celine put away her phone and got up. "Ms. Dominique, I'm leaving, have a nice day!"

"Okay, Celine!" Dominique gave her a wave.

Lila was confused and narrowed her eyes at seeing Celine walking over to the Agreste car.

Celine opened the back door to get in, but hissed when she felt a vice grip on her other wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lila asks her, digging her nails into her skin.

Celine hissed in pain and yanked her wrist away from her. "Away from you." She snaps. "I thought you'd be happy about that."

"I am, but who the h*ll's gonna drive me back home after MY photoshoot?" Lila glares at her.

Celine shrugs. "You got here by walking, you can do that again."

(ChanelPradaGirl: 🤣🤣🤣)

Leaving Lila gawking, Celine entered the car.

"Take me to Aquarium de Paris, please," She told the bodyguard.

He nods and drives away.

Lila watches after the vehicle with an open mouth before growling, turning on her heel and walking back to the photographer.

Whatever, she had already taken over Celine's photoshoot, so that was enough for her.

For now.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine squeals as she runs over to her boyfriends. "Babies!" She hugs the both of them. They smile and each give her a kiss.

At seeing some people watching them weirdly, Marc glared. "What the h*ll are you all looking at? Mind your own d*mn business."

The civilians quickly looked away at being caught.

"Let's go inside, Celine," Nathaniel softly grabs Celine's hand while Marc grabbed her other.

"Let's have fun at the aquarium!" Celine says excitedly, walking into the building with her boyfriends.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine indeed had a wonderful time with Marc and Nathaniel at Aquarium de Paris. So much fun that she forgot all about Lila taking over their shared photoshoot.

The French-Venezuelan girl played with the koi fish, watched the colorful fishes and sharks behind the glass, and took pictures.

After Celine had her fun, she kissed her boyfriends goodbye before leaving for home in the Agreste car.

Upon getting home, she went straight to her room and sighed happily after having such a good time with Nathaniel and Marc, despite Lila ruining her mood at first.

She laid down on her bed, texting her boyfriends in the private couple chat.

My Boyfriends 💓

I had such a great time with you both, can't wait to go on more dates 😍

Nate ❤

Us too, seashell 🥰

Marc 🖤

Can't wait to see you on Monday 💞

Me too, bye 😘

Celine puts away her phone and sighs in content once more. Marc and Nathaniel made her feel so cared for, so loved.

She couldn't help but squeal and kick her feet at recalling the affection they show her, publicly and privately, it was so amazing.

Word Count: 1,677

🌊🐚🦪

(ChanelPradaGirl: Celine's outfit.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 127 7
Sสœแดษขแดu Dแดœแด˜แด€ษชษด-Cสœแด‡ษดษข sแดษด แด๊œฐ แด›แดแด แด…แดœแด˜แด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส™ส€ษชษดแด€ แด„สœแด‡ษดษข แด€ษดแด… แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ สœแด€s แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด สœษชs สœแดแดแด‡ แด›แดแดกษด. แด€ สŸแดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœษชษดษขs สœแด€s แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… s...
44.7K 1.4K 13
โ€Žโ€Ž:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ€Ž๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’; โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...
143K 2.7K 26
Instead of Luka's mom telling Marinette to get him she tells Adrien instead. Their love story starts from there. I do not own any characters. They a...
95.4K 2.2K 33
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ...