๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด.เณƒเผ„๐ŸŒŠ ๐˜”๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป-๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ˆ/๐˜•
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
.๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐Ÿš
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น+18๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
๐˜ˆ/๐˜•

.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช

923 40 26
By ChanelPradaGirl

🌊🐚🦪

"How do you feel about modeling, Celine?" Gabriel's question caused both Celine and Adrien's heads to snap up from their meals towards the man, who was surprisingly also eating with them.

"What are you saying, Gabriel?" Celine questioned.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to become a model. I could designs clothes to your liking." Gabriel says.

Celine immediately becomes excited at this. "Really?!"

"Yes," Gabriel nods. "If you'd like."

"Oh, I would, I would! I've always wanted to be a model." Celine grins, bouncing in her seat.

"Have you now?" Adrien asked bitterly, raising an eyebrow.

Celine nods, not hearing the hostility in his tone. "It's always been my dream, besides being a singer."

"Well, now your dream can become a reality," Gabriel tells her.

"Thank you so much! But wait, what about my last name? Won't people figure out?" Celine grew a bit concerned.

"Don't worry, since you'll only be modeling for my brand, I'll have the magazine companies I work with only say your last name, Celine Gomez. I understand you aren't ready for people to know you're an Agreste yet." Gabriel says.

"And it should stay that way," Adrien mumbles under his breath.

"Thank you so much, Gabriel. Can I start modeling tomorrow?" Celine excitedly asked her dad.

"If that's what you want. I'll design some outfits for you and call you to my office to see what you think." Gabriel said.

Celine squeals and gets out of her seat, hugging the Agreste man, much to his shock. "Thank you so much!"

Gabriel fought back a smile and patted his daughter's arm.

Adrien scowls jealously, gripping his fork so tight his knuckles went white.

🌊🐚🦪

In the Agreste garden, Celine is sitting by Emilie's statue on a blanket, humming as she reads a book. She receives some notifications on her phone just then beside her and views them.

Nate ❤

Do you wanna go on a picnic date with me and Marc at the beach?

Marc 🖤

Pleeease? We miss you! Since it's the weekend, we wanna have our first date with you 🥺🥺🥺

Celine giggles and texts back.

Celine

I'd love too, boys 😊. I'll have to ask my dad to go out though. Hopefully he'll let me leave

Just as Celine turns off her phone, her book was snatched out of her other hand. "Hey!" She looks up at Adrien, who is glaring down at her. "Adrien, please give me my book back," She stands up, trying to grab the book, but Adrien pulls it away from her.

"No, I wanna see what stupidity you're reading," Adrien looks at the title of the book and scoffs. "The Summer I Turned Pretty? Could you get anymore cringey, Celine?"

"Give me back my book," Celine attempts to grab the book again, but Adrien holds it up high over his head. "Adrien!"

"Back off!" Adrien pushes his half-sister to the ground.

"Ow!" She cries out. Luckily, she didn't get injured.

Adrien rolls his eyes. "God, you're so pathetic, Celine. This isn't even fun anymore," He drops the book at her feet. "Here's your dumb cringey book." He then walks away.

Celine huffs, retrieving her book and getting up. "Jerk," She glares after her half-brother's retreating form.

She breathes off, calming herself down. She wouldn't let Adrien's pettiness get to her today. She was having her first date with her boyfriends, so she'd focus on that!

Hopefully her father would let her out of the house.

🌊🐚🦪

"Gabriel?" Celine opens the door of her dad's atelier.

Gabriel is working on his monitor when she enters. "Celine, perfect timing. Come here, it's about the outfits I'm creating for you."

Celine's eyes brightened and she approaches his side.

"What do you think?" Gabriel gestures to the ocean aesthetic attires on his touchscreen monitor.

"Wow..." Celine was in awe at the outfits. "They're perfect."

"I'm glad you like them," Gabriel felt proud that his daughter liked his designs.

"Could I please go out? I promise I'll be back soon." Celine tells him, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Where are you going?" Gabriel questioned.

"Just to be beach as usual." Celine replies.

"Alright, be back in two hours and have the bodyguard drive you." Gabriel instructs.

Celine smiles and gives him a brief hug. "Thanks you! Bye!" She runs out of the office.

Gabriel continues working with a tiny smile on his face.

"It seems you have a soft spot for her sir," Nathalie says from her desk, typing on her computer with a small smirk.

"Oh hush, Nathalie."

🌊🐚🦪

After getting changed into a new outfit for her date, Celine exited her room and hurriedly went downstairs.

"And where are YOU going?"

The French-Venezuelan girl stopped at the bottom of the stairs, grimacing when she heard her brother's voice behind her. She turned around to see Adrien looking down at her from the top of the stairs with a raised eyebrow.

"To the beach," Celine simply answers, turning away from him and starting towards the exit.

"To hang out with your gay friends?" Adrien questioned, having a repulsed look on his face.

Celine stops for a moment, then leaves.

Adrien scoffs. "B*tch," He then walks away upstairs.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine walks onto the sandy beach, looking around for her boyfriends.

"Celine!" She heard Marc shout just then.

She looked to her side and saw him and Nathaniel waving her over. She immediately walks over to them.

Upon her getting closer, Marc and Nathaniel couldn't help but admire her, especially how shiny her skin and hair looked from the golden sunlight. She looked absolutely marvelous.

"Wow, Celine, you look beautiful," Nathaniel praises her, Marc nodding in agreement.

"Thank you," Celine blushes. She then noticed the picnic setup and smiled. "This picnic looks so nice!"

"Only the best for you, Seashell," Nathaniel grabs her hands, lightly pulling her to her knees so she could join him and Marc on the blanket.

The Gomez-Agreste girl puts aside her purse and looks at the food contents. "Awww, I can't believe you both have my favorite foods!"

"M-hm," Marc picks up picks some green grapes. "What kind of boyfriends would we be if we didn't have your favorite on the first date?" He offers her a grape. "Open your mouth."

Celine opens her mouth, blushing when her boyfriend fed her a grape, making him smile.

"Good girl."

Celine feels herself growing more flustered at those two words, but she said nothing as he kept feeding her grapes.

A few minutes later of eating and talking, she was now snuggling with her boyfriends. Well, actually, they were snuggling into her lap and she was running her hands through their hair, humming.

"Celine, can you sing?" Nathaniel asked her out of the blue. "You hum so well."

"I can, but it's been a while," Celine replies.

"Sing for us? Please?" Marc pouts up at her.

Celine giggles. "Of course," She clears her throat and breathes off, closing her eyes.

"You, you love it how I move you
You love it how I touch you, my one
When all is said and done
You'll believe God is a woman
And I, I feel it after midnight
A feeling that you can't fight, my one
It lingers when we're done
You'll believe God is a woman~,"

Celine opens her eyes after singing and looked down at her awestruck boyfriends. "How was that?"

"Celine, that was amazing!" Nathaniel grins.

"You sounded like a complete Angel. You should totally start singing more." Marc encouraged.

"Maybe I should," Celine agrees.

Marc lovingly caresses her cheek. "God, you're so perfect, Celine," He connects his lips with hers, kissing her, which she returns.

She then pulls away and kisses Nathaniel, who eagerly grabs her neck, pulling her closer. She grips Marc's hair when he place his lips on her collarbone, giving it feather light kisses.

Both boys gently pushed their girlfriend back onto the picnic blanket, kissing her on her neck and chest.

Celine bites her lip, enjoying the affection, until she remembered they were in a public place. "B-Boys, we're on the beach, people could be watching,"

"So what? Let 'em stare," Marc brushes off her words, kissing the dip of the girl's cleavage.

"Boys..." Celine runs her fingers through their hair while they continued to kiss her skin. "Boys, that's enough now."

The duo sighed and reluctantly stopped, wrapping their arms around her waist. "We love you, Celine." They both said in unison.

Celine's cheeks became dark pink at their confession. "I, um, I..." She chuckles sheepishly.

"What's wrong? Why won't you say it back?" Marc asks her, drawing a line up and down her smooth arm.

"Do you not love us?" Nathaniel was quick to assume worriedly.

"No, no! I do, it's just... it's way more harder to say it out loud." Celine said. "I don't think I'm... ready to say it just yet. I'm sorry if you're upset at this." She frowns.

"No, it's okay," Nathaniel assures, rubbing the bare skin between Celine's stop and her long skirt. "It's okay. We're not gonna force you. Right, Marc?"

Marc pouts, not answering.

"Marc." Nathaniel says his boyfriend's name in a warning tone.

Marc huffs slightly. "Okay..." He pouts like a child, drawing circles by Celine's collarbone. "We'll be patient."

"Thank you," Celine gives both boys a peck on the lips, glad they were gonna wait until she was ready to say she loved them back.

"Celiiine~, we want real kisses," Marc whines.

"Oh really?" Celine gets up from their arms. "I guess you're both gonna have to catch me first then." She smirks before running away.

"Celine!!" Marc and Nathaniel scrambled up, bolting after her.

"Pearl, get back here! We want kisses!" Marc shouts.

Celine laughs, continuing to run across the sand. "Catch me first then, boys!"

She continues to laugh as they chase after her.

Word Count: 1,676

🌊🐚🦪

(Sukura41: Celine's outfit for her picnic date.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 143 18
(แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€แดœ ๊œฐษชแด„) แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœแด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด-ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข ส™ส€แด€แด›, แด€๊œฑ แดแด€ษดส สŸแดแด„แด€สŸ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ส. สœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด€ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด€สŸ...
477K 23.9K 101
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’—.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’•-๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’–๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...
112K 3.8K 18
โIf I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?โž *** Marinette Dup...
50.1K 1.9K 103
I have Lukadrien brain rot so have some oneshots. [BOOK 1/?] [SEMI-EDITED] [ORIGINAL COVER ART]