๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด.เณƒเผ„๐ŸŒŠ ๐˜”๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

Od ChanelPradaGirl

๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป-๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

๐˜ˆ/๐˜•
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
.๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐Ÿš
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น+18๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
๐˜ˆ/๐˜•

.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐Ÿš

995 48 25
Od ChanelPradaGirl

🌊🐚🦪

Chris didn't understand why Celine couldn't seem to catch on that he wanted to date her. How could she be so imbecilic to his flirty advances? And how could she always want to hang around those two gays all the time instead of him? The most hottest boy in Paris?

Chris officially had enough. He was going to ask Celine on a date straightforwardly. Surely she'd say yes. Who'd reject him?

"C-Chris?" He heard the voice of his lapdog best friend.

He ignores her, standing by the entrance of his school, looking out for the girl he wanted.

"Chris, who are you looking for?" Sabrina questions.

"I'm looking for Celine, obviously," Chris retorts.

Sabrina frowns at the mention of the b*tch's name she didn't like. The reason why was plain and simple; she had captured the attention of the guy she wanted.

"Why are you looking for her?" She asks, trying not to sound irritated.

"I'm gonna ask her on a date." Chris replies.

Sabrina's eyes widened at this, but she stayed quiet, scowling down at her feet. Because of this, she now resented Celine even more.

"Ah, there she is. Celine!" Chris calls the Gomez-Agreste girl over when she arrived.

"Good morning, Chris," Celine greeted him, then turned to Sabrina. "Good morning, Sabrina,"

Sabrina didn't answer her. Instead, she huffed and looked away.

"Look, Celine, I think it's time we stop beating around the bush," Chris declares. "You're a gorgeous girl, and I'm a gorgeous guy, so why don't we go on a date?"

Celine was genuinely surprised by his bold question. "A-A date?"

"Yes. You do know what a date is, right?" Chris rose an eyebrow.

"Um, yes, I do, but uh... I'm not sure my father would approve." Celine responds.

To be honest, she didn't wanna go out with Chris. Although he was her friend, she was not ignorant to his personality. He was a bratty and spoiled jerk who liked belittling others to make himself feel better. She didn't want to have her first date with that kind of guy.

"Oh, please, your dad doesn't have to know about your love life. C'mon, don't be ridiculous. Go out with me." Chris urges.

Celine quietly stammers, glancing at Sabrina, almost flinching when she saw the girl giving her a murderous glare. "I-I'm sorry, Chris, but I have plans."

"Really? With who?" Chris rose an eyebrow.

"With us," Nathaniel suddenly inserted himself into the conversation, coming up the stairs with a scowling Marc.

The bisexual couple heard everything Chris said to their darling. HIM? Go on a date with their pearl? Ha! What an unfunny joke. Celine was way too good for Chris and completely out of his league. There was no way they'd allow the blonde to go out with Celine.

"Oh great, the gays are here," Chris rolls his eyes. "I don't understand why you two are always clinging to Celine all the time, she can take care of herself. Don't you have better things to do? Like suck each other off?" He smirks at the boys.

"Chris!" Celine stares at the Bourgeois boy in disbelief. She couldn't believe he just said that! "Don't speak to them that way!"

"You're always defending them, so typical of you, Celine. It's not like I'm saying anything wrong, I bet they do suck each other off." Chris says.

"Yes, we do, Chris," Marc admits, holding Nathaniel's hand. "We do. You got a problem with that?"

Chris gags. "Whatever,"

"Leave Celine the h*ll alone Chris. You and your b*tch slave since she can't seem to stop glaring at Celine." Nathaniel calls Sabrina out.

Sabrina drops her glare when Chris turned her attention to her. "I wasn't glaring at her, there was just something in my eye." She lies, pushing up her glasses on her nose.

"Yeah, right, Raincomprix. F*ck off. Both of you." Marc glowers at the duo.

Chris rolls his eyes. "Whatever. What plans do you two have with Celine, anyway?"

"None of your business, now get lost." Nathaniel snaps.

Chris scoffs and turns away. "Let's go, Sabrina."

Sabrina glares at Celine a final time before hurrying after her best friend.

"Why does she keep giving me such cold looks? I've never done anything to her." Celine frowns unhappily, rubbing her arm.

"She's jealous of you, Pearl. She's had the biggest crush on Chris since kindergarten and he's never been interested in her. Now you come along and steal his attention, and she hates you for that." Marc explains.

"But she doesn't have to be jealous of me, I don't like Chris." Celine says.

Nathaniel shrugs. "She doesn't care."

"Oh, well I'll have to tell her she has nothing to worry about when I get the chance." Celine said. She then remembers her daydream between her and the boys yesterday and blushes, turning away and walking into the courtyard.

Marc and Nathaniel exchanged looks and catch up with her.

"Listen, Celine," Marc spoke.

"About yesterday... we didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. It wasn't our intention." Nathaniel explains.

"We're sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable." Marc apologizes.

"Uncomfortable?" Celine turns to them. "No," She shakes her head. "No! You didn't make me uncomfortable. I know you're both very affectionate, so I didn't mind. In fact, I... I really liked when you rubbed my back, it felt.. nice." She blushes once more and turns away, going upstairs.

Marc and Nathaniel stand there, surprised by her words. They then smiled at each other.

🌊🐚🦪

"She has feelings for us, Nate! Can you believe this?" Marc grins, pacing back and forth. He and his boyfriend where in the boys' bathroom for lunchtime. "We have to tell her we feel the same!"

"Hold on, Marc, what if it's just a misunderstanding? You know how ingenuous she is, what if she said us rubbing her back felt nice to her because she likes back rubs?" Nathaniel tries to be reasonable.

"Are you kidding, Nathaniel? Did you see how she was blushing? She obviously likes us back!" Marc protested.

"Let's just crank up the affection from now on, kay?" Nathaniel suggested.

"Okay," Marc agrees. "How do we do that?"

"We'll start off by..."

🌊🐚🦪

"Putting our hand on her thigh..."

Celine is eating her lunch when she jolts slightly when she feels hand on her thigh. She turned to see it was Marc's hand. The said boy was eating his lunch with one hand while the other was underneath the table on her thigh.

Celine's cheeks turned dark pink when Marc squeezed her thigh, continuing to eat without a care in the world. She doesn't mind and goes back to eating her lunch.

🌊🐚🦪

"Kissing her neck..."

"Nate, Marc, I can't believe you got me this necklace, it's so pretty!" Celine smiles down at the mermaid's tail blue pendant necklace the boys gifted to her.

"It's no problem," Nathaniel takes the necklace from her. "Turn around so I can put it on."

Celine does so and lifts up her caramel hair.

Both Nathaniel and Marc resisted the urge to suck on her neck while the former gently places the silver necklace around her tan dainty neck.

Celine looks in the mirror in Nathaniel's room and smiles. "Wow,"

Marc and Nathaniel come up behind her and kiss each side of her neck, flustering her.

"It looks beautiful on you, Seashell," Marc rubs her side.

Celine bashfully fiddles with her necklace. "Thank you."

🌊🐚🦪

"We'll do everything to make her love us."

"And then?"

"Juleka's throwing a Halloween party on her house boat tomorrow night, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Your house boat is so awesome, Juleka," Celine smiles at her friend.

"Thanks, my older brother helped me decorate for this party." Juleka says, her arm wrapped around Rose's waist as her girlfriend snuggles up to her.

"Where's your brother, now?" Celine questioned.

"Probably down deck with Marinette," Juleka smirks.

"Those two have such a huge crush on each other!" Rose says.

"Too bad they can't get together cause Marinette can't figure out her feelings for Adrien," Juleka says.

"Oh, Marinette likes... Adrien?" Celine asks, not sure how to feel that her friend had a crush on her malicious half-brother.

"Yeah, but he doesn't like her, I think. I hope she makes up her mind soon." Juleka says.

"Ooo, there's Marc and Nathaniel!" Rose points at the boys coming onto the boat.

Celine turned and smiled at her crushes, only to be stunned when she saw what they were wearing.

"And that's when we both make our move."

Word Count: 1,453

🌊🐚🦪

(Sukura41: Celine's outfit for Juleka's Halloween party.)

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

95.9K 1.9K 9
lukadrien supremacy. credits for the art used!
44.9K 1.4K 13
โ€Žโ€Ž:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ€Ž๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’; โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...
141K 4.6K 21
Adrien/Chat Noir X Male!Reader (Y/N) (L/N) *Don't let me write descriptions. I honestly can't* Bring tissues, new readers. โˆž
21.9K 1.1K 58
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐น๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฅ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ . โ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘œ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘๐‘–๐‘›... ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž...