๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด.เณƒเผ„๐ŸŒŠ ๐˜”๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป-๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ˆ/๐˜•
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
.๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐Ÿš
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น+18๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
๐˜ˆ/๐˜•

.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐ŸŒŠ

1.1K 44 54
By ChanelPradaGirl

🌊🐚🦪

"It's a pleasure for you to be joining my class, Celine." Miss Bustier tells Celine before she began to look around. "Please sit next to..."

"Me. She can sit next to me." A male voice spoke.

Celine turned to the voice and noticed a blonde male with blue eyes looking at her with a smirk.

"A beautiful girl deserves to sit next to a gorgeous boy like me." The boy stated as if it was a fact.

Marc and Nathaniel glared heatedly at the arrogant male they strongly disliked.

Chris Bourgeois. He was the son of Paris's mayor, André Bourgeois. He was rich, greatly spoiled, and insanely bratty. He always struts around on his high horse thinking he's the most handsome boy in the city, which Marc, Nathaniel, and everyone else in school disagreed with.

"B-But Chris, what about me?" Sabrina Raincomprix asked.

"What about you? You can go sit in the back." Chris retorts.

Sabrina frowns, hurt by his words. Ever since kindergarten, she's been Chris's best friend and her biggest crush, but he would never reciprocate the feelings if he found out.

"No, Chris, Celine will not be sitting with you. She'll instead sit with Nathaniel and Marc. They're easy to get along with and they won't overwhelm her." Miss Bustier explains.

Marc and Nathaniel grew excited and immediately raised their hands, showing Celine who they were.

"Celine, please go sit with the boys who are raising their hands so I can take attendance." Miss Bustier instructs.

Celine nods and starts walking to her new desk. Nathaniel scrambled to get out, letting her in, to which she thanked him for, causing her to blush.

Chris scoffs. "Whatever, have her sit with those losers, Miss Bustier, she'll probably be a lesbian by the end of the week."

"Shut up, Chris!" Marinette Dupain-Cheng glares at the Bourgeois boy. "Just because Marc and Nathaniel are gay doesn't mean they'll turn Celine lesbian."

Celine ignored the bickering and sat between Marc and Nathaniel. "Hi," She smiles at both boys, unaware she was melting their hearts.

"Hi," Marc greets her back quickly. "I'm Marc Anciel and this is my boyfriend, Nathaniel Kurtzberg," He gestures to his boyfriend.

"Nice to meet you both." Celine said gently, putting her bag beside her.

"You too." The boys responded in synchronization. They stared at her fondly as she got out her mermaid shell pencil case.

They took their time to observe her clothing. She definitely an aesthetic ocean mermaid core style. And seeing the shell accessories she had, especially her hair clip, she adored seashells and maybe the beach, they'd keep that in mind.

"Would you like to sit with us during lunch?" Marc gently asked the French-Venezuelan girl.

"I'd like that." Celine replies.

Marc nodded and bit his lip, sharing an elated look with Nathaniel.

Yeah, she was the one alright.

🌊🐚🦪

After Miss Bustier and Ms. Mendeleiev's classes, it was now lunchtime.

Celine was in line with Marc and Nathaniel on both sides of her, picking out the food she wanted and putting it on her tray.

"So what do you like to do, Celine?" Nathaniel questioned, wanting to find out more about her.

"Well, I love to go to the beach and collect seashells, I even make accessories out of them, that's kind of a hobby of mine." Celine explains, getting out of line with the boys. "What about you both?"

"I like writing, comics, and soccer," Marc says.

"And I like art and drawing. Me and Marc work on comic books together." Nathaniel says.

"Really? That's so amazing! I bet you're both super talented. I actually like drawing too, I'm also intrested in poetry and reading." Celine praises.

Marc and Nathaniel exchanged smiles while she wasn't looking.

The trio sat down with their lunch trays together, but barley had time too when Chris came approaching with Sabrina, who was giving Celine a frown, which she didn't notice.

"Hey, gorgeous," Chris winks at Celine.

"Hello, Chris," Celine greeted back.

"Why don't you ditch these losers," Chris gestures to Marc and Nathaniel, who were glaring at him. "And come sit with me? Since I live in a hotel, I always get gourmet lunches directly from there instead of this cafeteria dump."

"That sounds lovely, Chris, but I'd like to sit with Marc and Nathaniel, I hope you don't mind." Celine says, giving the spoiled brat an apologetic gaze.

"Oh, c'mon, don't be so ridiculous. Wouldn't you rather be sitting with the mayor's son than these two bottoms?" Chris gave the bisexual couple a sour look.

Nathaniel stood up so fast that his chair almost toppled over. "She said no." He glares at Chris. "Now leave us alone."

Chris looked into his eyes, seeing anger in them. He wouldn't admit it, but he got a little unnerved at seeing the rare dark look in Nathaniel's eyes, especially his trembling clenched fists.

Reluctantly, he scoffed and backed away. "Celine, I'm having a pool party tonight at seven at the Grand Paris Hotel. Come if you want." With that, he walked away with Sabrina.

"Nathaniel," Marc puts his arm on his boyfriend's. "Calm down," He quietly told him. "You don't want to scare Celine." He whispered in his ear.

Nathaniel breathed off, closing his eyes, un-clenching his fists. He turned to Celine. "Sorry, Celine."

"There's nothing wrong. I take it you two don't like Chris?" Celine guessed.

"Yeah, he's a real a**hole," Marc sits back down with Nathaniel. "He's the son of mayor André Bourgeois and a huge spoiled baby, he tends to throw a tantrum when he doesn't get his way."

Celine winces. "Yikes."

"Are you... going to his pool party tonight?" Nathaniel questioned.

"Only if my, uh, father lets me." Celine replies, stammering a bit on calling Gabriel her father.

"Okay, let's exchange numbers, that way you can call us to let us know if you're going so we can meet you at the hotel." Marc says.

Celine nods. "Sure,"

And just like that, Marc and Nathaniel successfully got her number.

🌊🐚🦪

After school, Celine found herself being led out of the building by Marc and Nathaniel. Both were speaking to her softly, getting to know her more.

The happy look on her face slipped when she noticed Adrien leaning against the Agreste car, he didn't seem too pleased to be waiting for her.

"Hurry up, Celine!" The boy with sandy hair shouts.

Marc and Nathaniel's faces both went blank. Why was Adrien telling her to hurry up? What relation did he have with their soon-to-be girlfriend?

"I-I'd better go. See you both tonight, hopefully." Celine told the boys. She attempted to walk towards Adrien, only to be, grabbed by her wrist by a hand.

The hand belonged to Marc. He was staring at her with a nonchalant expression with Nathaniel.

"Why are you going with Adrien?" Marc questions, staring into her eyes.

Celine looked back into his and glanced over at Nathaniel. She felt Marc's grip tighten a little on her wrist, but not enough to hurt her.

Unlike Adrien's harsh grip, Marc's felt secure and warm. It felt... oddly safe.

"Oh, um, Adrien's taking me.. home." Celine said. She technically wasn't lying because she was going home, but her and Adrien lived in the same house. "Could you let me go, please?"

Marc reluctantly lets go of her delicate wrist and gives her a minuscule grin.

Celine smiles back at him and Nathaniel, causing their hearts to soften. "Bye," She turned away and left.

Marc and Nathaniel watched her get into the Agreste car with Adrien before the vehicle departed.

"What do you think she is to Adrien? A relative?" Marc asks his boyfriend.

"Could be. He doesn't seem happy around her though, just irritated. He probably doesn't like her." Nathaniel clenched his hands.

Marc frowns. "We may just have to protect her from him."

Nathaniel nods, agreeing with his words.

🌊🐚🦪

"You want to go to a party tonight?" Gabriel asked his daughter who was standing in his office. He was a bit surprised that Celine wanted to go to a party so soon. After all, it had only been four months after Alejandra's death.

"Yes. My classmate Chris Bourgeois invited me to a pool party at his hotel." Celine explains.

"I see. Chris's father and I are good acquaintances. You may go, but the Agreste car will take you there for your safe travel." Gabriel says.

Celine smiles.

"And Adrien will also be with you."

Celine's smile dropped.

Gabriel, seeing this, approached her. "I... I know things have been a strain between you and my son, but this could be a chance for you and him to bond and have fun." He lays his hand on Celine's shoulder.

The French-Venezuelan girl nods and forces a smile. "Okay, Gabriel."

In her mind, she knew Adrien wouldn't be happy about this.

Word Count: 1,505

🌊🐚🦪

(Sukura41: Chris Bourgeois's appearance.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 2.2K 33
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ...
112K 3.8K 18
โIf I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?โž *** Marinette Dup...
4.1K 186 24
๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ? ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’ˆ...
141K 4.6K 21
Adrien/Chat Noir X Male!Reader (Y/N) (L/N) *Don't let me write descriptions. I honestly can't* Bring tissues, new readers. โˆž