.เณƒเผ„๐ŸŒŠ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด โ”โ” ๐˜”...

By ChanelPradaGirl

๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป-๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ˆ/๐˜•
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
.๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐Ÿš
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น+18๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
๐˜ˆ/๐˜•

.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น๐Ÿฆช

1.8K 73 45
By ChanelPradaGirl

🌊🐚🦪

Things between Celine and Adrien did not get better like she hoped for; instead, it got worse. Whenever she tried to start a conversation with him, Adrien would purposely ignore her or order her to leave him alone.

If she didn't do as such, he would insult her, calling her an illegitimate child and saying she'd never be apart of the Agreste family.

Celine decided it was best to stop trying and focus on herself.

She spent the next few weeks healing from her mother's death, trying to connect with her father like he was attempting to do with her, and doing activities such as going to the beach, the smell of the sea always calmed her, collecting shells, and making accessories out of them.

These things took her mind off of her mom and it also put her in a good mood.

She felt good enough to go shopping for new clothes and asked her father if she could go out. He allowed this and gave her his platinum credit card and told her to be back in two hours as he didn't want her to be out for too long.

Three months later, summer was over, and Adrien had returned to school while Celine was homeschooled by a private tutor.

A couple weeks in, Celine had gotten board of being in the house all the time and wanted to try public school with Adrien.

After much convincing and begging, Gabriel finally and reluctantly agreed to make his daughter happy.

(Sukura41: But you couldn't do that for your son? 🤨)

All there was left was to tell Adrien Celine would be attending the same school as him.

Hopefully he wouldn't be angry at something so trivial.

🌊🐚🦪

"WHAT?!"

Celine flinched at the sound of Adrien's furious yell from inside her father's office.

"Father, you can't do this!"

"Adrien, it's just school. Celine wants a public education, and I would like to give that to her."

"When I wanted to go to school, you wouldn't even let me bring it up! Now you're letting this stranger come to my school freely? How's that fair?!"

"It wouldn't be fair if I did the same thing to her that I did to you, Adrien, you know this."

Celine heard Adrien groan in frustration before he stormed out of the office and glared directly at her from the last step she was sitting on.

"What are you looking at, sister?" Adrien's voice dripped with venom at the last word as he went up the stairs past her.

Celine wanted to call after him, but didn't want to aggravate him any further. She played with her seashell locket around her neck before she opened it.

In the locket was a picture of her and her beautiful mother before she became ill.

Celine sighs, ignoring the sound of Adrien slamming his door.

"I miss you, mom..."

🌊🐚🦪

"Are you ready?" Celine heard Gabriel ask from behind her. She looked in her vanity mirror, smoothing down the fabric of the outfit she was wearing and adjusting the seashell hair clip in her head.

Today was her first day at a new public school. Back at her old school before her mother's passing, she was a social butterfly, but now, she wasn't so sure anymore.

She was quiet, more timid and kept to herself. She wanted to break out of that shell before it was too late to do so, she wanted to have friends again, maybe even find love.

She wanted the life of the happy and carefree girl she was before the woman she loved most in her life left her.

She turned to face her father, giving him a small nod. "Yeah, I'm ready. How do I look?"

Gabriel gives her a mouth-closed smile. "Gorgeous."

Celine smiles softly at his words.

🌊🐚🦪

Adrien had a deep scowl on his face as he was being driven to school by hos bodyguard. But not because of school, oh no, it was because of the illegitimate half-sister sitting across from him.

He absolutely hated that Celine would be attending his school, and what's worse, she'd be in his class!

"Um, I'm really excited to be starting public school with you, Adrien." Celine attempted to make conversation.

Adrien stayed quiet, looking out the window. He didn't want to talk to the brat that his father clearly favored over him, his full-blooded heir.

"Do you have any friends in your class? Maybe you could introduce me to them." Celine still tried to chat with him, giving him a tranquil smile.

"Introduce yourself to them or find friends of your own." Adrien snaps, glaring at her through the window.

He saw her smile drop and felt smug that he ruined her mood.

Good, maybe she'd stop talking to him, and she did.

🌊🐚🦪

After arriving at school, Celine smiled up at the fancy building.

"Wow, it's pretty." She says. She gasped when she felt Adrien grab her arm just then and turned to him. "What're you-"

"When you come into class, don't tell anyone you're my sister, and DON'T say your last name is Gomez-Agreste. Your last name is only Gomez, do you understand?" The supermodel narrows his eyes at Celine, tightening his grip on her.

"Y-Yes, I understand." The girl replies meekly.

"Good." Adrien lets her go and starts walking up the steps, stopping for a moment. "Your mom may have given you my last name, but you'll never be an Agreste, Celine, ever." He then continued walking up the stairs.

Celine frowns sadly, then silently follows behind him.

🌊🐚🦪

Marc Anciel and Nathaniel Kurtzberg were the cutest gay couple in school; everyone thought that. The students all thought they were the perfect couple, some even envying their relationship and good looks.

What no one knew was that Marc and Nathaniel wanted a new addition to their relationship. Both boys were secretly bisexual and polyamorous, and they were discreetly searching for a male of female that were too their liking.

They were starting to lose hope, however, because no one seemed to fit their standards. They scouted some of their friends in class, except for the ones in relationships such as Ivan and Mylène, Rose and Juleka, and Nino and Alya.

They tried Marinette, Adrien, Alix, h*ll, even Lila! However, they quickly stopped because she was so annoying to them, and they found out she was secretly homophobic.

They also tried a few random students, but that didn't work out either.

So, they just stopped trying. Maybe next year they'd find their missing piece.

🌊🐚🦪

Marc and Nathaniel held hands as usual while they walked in to their teacher Miss Caline Bustier's class, sharing a quick peck when they sat down at their desk together.

They heard Lila quietly gag behind them, and they turned to glare at her.

"Got a problem, Lila?" Marc sassily asked.

"No, it's just you both are such a cute couple." Lila gave a fake smile.

"Yeah, right, b*tch. Keep your lies to yourself." Marc retorts.

Lila's smile twisted into a scowl as the boys turned away from her. "Gay f*gs." She mumbled under her breath.

Unfortunately, Nathaniel and Marc didn't hear her, because if they had, she would've gotten her a** sent to the infirmary.

"Before we begin class, we have a new student today." Miss Bustier announces, standing in front of her students. "You may enter," She told the person standing outside.

Marc and Nathaniel looked at the female entering, and instantly she took their breathes away.

She had smooth tan skin that glowed brightly from the sunlight oozing in to the classroom from the window, long shiny caramel hair that Marc and Nathaniel desperately wanted to run their fingers through, pretty blue eyes that made her look more innocent than she probably already was, and finally, succulent plump lips that both boys wanted to see swell from kissing them so hard.

"Please introduce yourself to your new classmates," Miss Bustier requested to the stunning girl.

Marc and Nathaniel's hearts began beating rapidly when she gave a small but charming smile.

"Hi, I'm Celine Gomez. I'm Venezuelan and French, and I'm sixteen years old. It's very nice to meet you all."

Marc and Nathaniel felt their breathes hitch in their throat at her soft angelic voice, and in that moment, they knew.

They knew she was the one.

Word Count: 1,434

🌊🐚🦪

(Sukura41: Celine's outfit for her first day of school.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 3.1K 41
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
147K 2.7K 26
Instead of Luka's mom telling Marinette to get him she tells Adrien instead. Their love story starts from there. I do not own any characters. They a...
22.4K 1.1K 58
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐น๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฅ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ . โ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘œ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘๐‘–๐‘›... ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž...
97.3K 2K 9
lukadrien supremacy. credits for the art used!