DISCONTINUED Assassin | Ranbo...

By GreyWhimss

THE BOOK COVER IS MADE BY THE AMAZING XZOL, @Singlehoesupremacy THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BELVOEDDD! :DDDD --- You... More

°Chapter 1°
°Chapter 2°
°Chapter 3°
°Chapter 4°
°Chapter 5°
°Chapter 6°
°Chapter 7°
Rest in Peace Technoblade <3
°Chapter 8°
°Chapter 9°
°Chapter 10°
°Chapter 11°
°Chapter 13°
°Chapter 14°
°Chapter 15°
Discontinuing

°Chapter 12°

113 6 31
By GreyWhimss

TW for kidnapping, death, sleepy drugging (only to make people pass out, nothing worse!),  and needles.

~~~~~~~

°Your POV°

I checked my mailbox like I did everyday, and saw that there was a letter. Lovely... I read the letter and it just said that Quackity wanted to meet with me sometime that day, before 7pm. Usually people weren't pestering him at about 5, so I planned to go there about that time. I still had about 5 hours to just relax...

I went to the bookshelf I had in my apartment, and grabbed a random book. I grabbed a book called 'Loveless' by Alice Oseman. (I haven't finished the book yet, but it's really good so far from what I have read! I highly recommend it, especially because it's Alice Oseman, the creator of Heartstopper. Who doesn't love her or their books? :D) I read what it was about, and thought it'd be interesting. I went over to the comfy chair in the corner of the room, and sat down and started reading.

It had the smell of a new book, as thought it'd never been touched. I weirdly liked that smell... And the book probably was new. I don't think many others had lived in this apartment before me, but maybe I'm wrong. What did I know?

I sat there and read for a while, before getting bored/finishing the book. (idk how fast y'all can read so yeah, your choice of if you got bored or finished the book!) I went to my fridge and grabbed F/D (Favorite drink) and just drank that for a bit, while doing other things. Finally, it was about 5pm and I sighed, realizing I'd have to meet Alex sooner rather than later. I went to my closet, and picked some clothes that were decent enough for meeting with Alex.

-----

"Hola Mi Sol!" Alex cheered as I walked into the room. I sighed, and walked closer to him.

"Did you find the guy from the other day?" I called out. Alex shook his head sadly.

"Nope, that bastard is good at hiding their identity. Butttt, we did find someone else for you..." He sighed in annoyance at the thought of the spy that had been watching the place just days earlier.

"Okayyy... Then why exactly am I needed...?" I asked, crossing my arms and tapping my foot a bit.

"We had an assassin run away earlier in the day. We need you to find them," Quakity said, standing up and sort of biting his fingers and pacing around his throne now. "Do you by chance remember anybody by the name of Elizabeth?"

"Yes... She ran away?" I asked. She was always so sweet, I'm surprised she had the confidence to run...

"Yes. If you can find her, I'd like it if you brought her here. Worst case scenario, kill her if you have to." Quackity said. I sighed.

"I'll do what I can, sir." I said. Quackity smirked evilly. I swear, I could see his eyes glowing red...

"Good, good... You're our best assassin. I trust you'll be able to do this, Y/N." He responded. I nodded, before turning away and walking out.

Now to find Elizabeth...

-----

I had been given some evidence soon after I left the association. Apparently Elizabeth had been sending letters to someone outside the association. Quite interesting. Too bad they revealed an address in these letters. Not very discrete, even after all this time in the association...

They were at some kind of warehouse... I waited for a while, before two people came sneaking out. They were both trying to be quiet. I could tell one was Elizabeth. I quietly snuck behind the two of them. Somehow, they were completely fucking oblivious... I managed to sneak behind the person that was helping Elizabeth get around. I hit them hard enough to knock them out for a while, but not enough to kill them. They almost immediately fell to the ground.

Elizabeth looked back and stared at me in horror as I walked over to her next. She immediately tried to run back into the warehouse, but she wasn't fast enough. I managed to catch her. I covered her mouth with a cloth.

"Don't make this anymore difficult than it has to be." I said. (Here come the needles and dr0gginggg) I grabbed a needle from my pocket. She tried her best to get away from me, but she was much weaker than me. I quickly stabbed it into her neck. She slowly went limp. I made sure to check her pulse. She wasn't dead, that was good. I then picked her up to bring her back to the association.

-----

"Mi Sol! Amazing job! I always knew you'd do great as both an assassin and being helpful with getting other assassins!" Quackity cheered as I entered the room with Elizabeth in my arms. He stood up, and walked over to me. "Now, follow me and bring her with." He demanded. I nodded, and silently followed Alex to another room. 

He unlocked a door and opened it to reveal some kind of fairly dark room, nothing in it. I knew this room too well...

"Put her down anywhere." Alex said. I set her down in the middle of the room.

"She should wake up any second now, the medicine usually lasts about an hour depending on how much you use." I said as I set her down.

"I trust you, Mi Sol." Alex said. I was not expecting that from him. He's never told me that before I don't think...

Before we knew it, Elizabeth soon woke up. She immediately sat up and looked around, before noticing us. Her eyes widened and she backed into a corner to get away from us. Quackity got closer and closer to her as she moved away. She was almost immediately panicking. Why did I feel bad for her...? I don't usually... I'm usually just- Numb to all of this. Why wasn't I now...?

"You really thought you could try leaving?" Alex said. Out of nowhere, that brought me back to something... 

"You really thought you could try leaving!?" An adult voice yelled.

"I-I'm sorry!" I cried. I didn't feel like a kid now, but I was young...

We were in the same room as we were in with Elizabeth, just now it was me in her spot, and an adult in front of me that wasn't Quackity...

"How stupid are you!?" They asked. I was just crying. "What were you thinking!?" They asked. 

"I- I-" I tried to speak, but nothing would come out. I was then lifted by my shirt, and pinned to the wall.

"What were you thinking?" They repeated.

"I-I don't know! I don't know! I'm sorry!!" I cried.

"You know sorry won't cut it!" They yelled.

"Stop! Don't hurt them!" I heard a voice from behind yell. The person looked behind them. It was Quackity, standing in the doorway.

"Alex, you aren't supposed to be here!" The adult yelled.

"Yeah, but when you hurt Y/N, I will be there!" Quackity yelled back, standing taller, trying to show he wasn't scared. The adult then let go of me, which wasn't expecting so I just sort of dropped to the ground. 

"You really want what they're getting, huh?" They asked.

"If it takes Y/N not getting hurt, I'd die for them. They're all I have left." Quackity said. What did he mean by this...?

"Tch, it's gonna take more than just you wanting to not be hurt for me to not punish Y/N. They tried to run away. You know what happens to people who do that, Alex."

"No! No, no, please don't! I'll do anything, PLEASE!" Quackity begged. The other person sighed.

"You know what? We do have another one of these rooms..." They said. Quackity's eyes widened.

"No- No, anything but that- Please-" Quackity begged.

"GUARDS! Come get him out of here!"

"NO- Please, no! I'm sorry!-" Quackity yelled, being dragged away from me.

"Alex!" I called out. 

"It's gonna be a while before you see him next. Have fun in here, Y/N." The adult said, walking to the door.

"No, no! Please! Don't!" I begged. They turned back only for a second, before closing the door. I was now stuck in the darkness. I crawled to the door, and started hitting it. "P-Please, let me out! I'm sorry! I won't do it again! I promise! I'm sorry!" I yelled out. But no one could hear me...

The only thing I could remember after that was that I had my first panic attack. Not understanding what was happening was a horrible thing for me. I remember thinking I was going to die... That was the first time I ever feared death. I never had before that...

"Alex, wait-" I called out, and touched his shoulder. He turned back to me, his eyes full of rage and anger. "Don't do this. You remember what happened when I was in here, right...?" As soon as I said those words, the rage turned to sorrow. He looked back at Elizabeth, then to me.

"Turn the light on, Mi Sol." Quackity requested. I stood still for a moment. "Please, Y/N. Do it." He demanded. I sighed, and turned the light on from the outside, as that was the only way of light being in the room. "She still needs some sort of punishment, but... I won't do it the same way as it used to be done. Now, you're free to leave, Y/N."

I simply just nodded, before just walking out as quickly as I could. I walked all the way back to the apartments, just thinking about that flashback. Why am I remembering these things? Why couldn't I remember these before? Why are they all coming back to me now that I'm not at the association? I have so many questions, none or most of which can't be answered...

Can I catch a break for once...?

~~~~~~~

lol sorry it was trash, i got tired and unmotivated midway through whoopsie poopsies

anyway uhhh im too tired to type the goodbye message so im gonna copy and paste sorry ily all WELP 👏 That'll be the chapter for today! As always, I hope you all enjoyed it! And as always, don't forget to take your meds if you have any! Be sure to eat a full meal, and stay hydrated! Also get some sleep, I know a lot of you are probably reading this at like, 3am. GO TO BED IF IT'S LATEEEE. ASIDE FROM THAT- Be sure to stay amazing, and stay alive ||-// I love you all! Bye for now!

Your Beloved,
Vibrator <3 (IT'S A SERVER INSIDE JOKE, PLS DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY)

1738 words with A/Ns I'm too tired rn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 557 27
Do you have the guts to bet everything? Does it- feel good? Does it- excite you? Gamble with me. Lose, or win. Dance with the death. After that, you'...
98.3K 2.7K 28
You, (Y/n) (l/n), are a villain in disguise in Metro City. You are an 18 year old senior in high school and do nothing but make trouble. Your villain...
338 22 23
To put it simply, this story is about two soulmates, a strange companion and narrator, and the adventure of a lifetime. . . . You're still curious...
4.3K 132 11
Word Count: 11,000 Ranboo had been dealing with the voices in his head for a few months now, and it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact t...