Azur Lane: Lemons

By SKKJustin

Arts belonged to their respective owners. More

Ground Rules
Happy Ever After (California X Male Commander)
Being A Yandere Is Part Of A Maid's Duty (Yandere Belfast X Naive Commander)
The Submissive Fox (Sub!Akagi X Dom!Commander)
Requests are now [Close]
Battleships Are Still Dominat (Dom!New Jersey x M.Commander)
A Maid's Fantasy (Dido X M.Reader)
A Day On The Beach (Graf Zeppelin X M.Reader)
Requests are now [Closed]
Silent But Deadly (USS Justin X M.Commander)
The Empress' Beach Day (Arbiter x M.Reader)
The Heavy Cruiser And The Shy Commander (Dom!PrinzEugen X Shy M.Reader)
(Bonus) The Three Sisters (Yamato Class X M.Commander)
Requests are now [Closed]
I Am Your Boss (Dom!Bismarck X M.Reader)
The Knight And The Princess (Sub!KGV X Dom!M.Reader)
Step-Family Bonding (Prinz Heinrich & Aegir X M.Reader)
Requests are now [Closed]
Master and Slave (Dom!Takao X Sub!M.Reader)
Rainy Night (Richelieu x M.Reader)
Got Drugged And Became Her Man (Jean Bart X M.Reader)
Requests are now [Closed]
Bismarck The Submissive Maid? (Sub!Bismarck x Dom!Commander)
Hot Secretary Blackmails CEO (New Orleans x M.Reader)
The Detective and The Newbie (Rossiya x Dom!Mreader)
Taken by Enterprise (Yan!Enterprise x Male commander)
Best Friends (Sub!Atago x Dom!M.Reader)
The White Haired Battleship (Tirpitz x M.Reader)
The Empress Gets What She Wants (Yan! Yamato X M. Commander)
The Blonde Battleship (Sub!North Carolina x M.Commander)
Mother (Yan! FDG x M.Commander)
It Was Only a Dream (Kronshtadt x M.reader)
Requests are now [Closed]
Her "Breeder" (Sub! Fem! Commander x M. Siren)
More than just roommates (Monarch x M.reader)
Offer (Dom! Yorktown x M.Reader)
Request are now [Closed]
Aunt (Royal Fortune x M.reader)
New Year (Dom Chapayev X M.reader)
Request are now [Open]
Rent (

The Teacher (Prince of Wales x M.reader)

8.4K 88 49
By SKKJustin

(YN) was ready to leave the classroom with his friends to eat lunch, but he was stopped by his teacher.

"(Y/N), hold on." His teacher said, approaching him.

"You guys go ahead." (YN) told his friends as they nodded and exited the classroom, (YN) turned his attention to his teacher, a very beautiful married woman with short orange hair, Wales Grace. "What is it, ma'am? Something wrong?"

Wales smiled at him warmly, "There's nothing wrong, (YN), I wanted you to know to stay after class because I have something to discuss about." She said, still has a warm smile.

"Okay then, ma'am." (YN) said before leaving the classroom to catch up with his friends.

[After classes]

(YN) was the only one inside the classroom waiting for his teacher to arrive since she had a meeting with the other teachers earlier, he finished up some schoolwork so when he goes home, there won't be any homework needed to do. After a while, Wales comes back to the classroom catching (YN)'s attention.

"Sorry, you had to wait for me. (YN)." Wales apologized.

"It's fine ma'am, you probably had an important meeting with the other teachers, so I understand." (YN) said, reassuring Wales.

"You're such a good boy, (YN)." Wales said with a smile. "Alright, come on, follow me." She said exiting the classroom.

"Where are we going, ma'am? I thought we were going to discuss something?" (YN) asked, following behind Wales as he can't help to stare at her thick ass bounce with each step.

"We are going somewhere with more privacy because what we are going to discuss is more… Personal…" Wales said.

(YN) didn't respond back because he didn't know what to respond with, he just followed Wales quietly until they reached the gym of the school. Wales walked over to the storage equipment room and opened the door then gestures (YN) to enter. He, of course, hesitated at first because he didn't know what his teacher was going to do, but he eventually gave in and entered the room. Wales followed and locked the door behind her.

"Umm… Ma'am, what is it you wanted to discuss? Why did it have to be in the gym equipment storage room?" (YN) asked, clearly nervously.

Wales went to him closer as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "(YN), you're a hard working student that I know will succeed in the future." She said, rubbing his shoulder slowly. "I wanted to give you a special chance to get you a scholarship at Harvard University if you want."

(YN)'s eyes widened in shock when he heard what his teacher said, a scholarship at a University like Harvard? Many would dream to get that kind of chance, he looked at his teacher in excitement. "Yes please, ma'am, it will be a great help to enter such an establishment." He said with happiness all over his face.

Wales smiled. "Your parents will be happy when they hear their son got a scholarship at Harvard." She said with a smile.

"What should I do to get this change to receive a scholarship at Harvard?" (YN) asked.

"Eager, are we?" Wales asked as (YN) nodded, she leaned close to his ear. "All you have to do is…  Fuck me, darling…" She whispered, seductively.

(YN) was taken aback by what he heard, did he really hear what his teacher said? Fuck her? Why would she say something like that? She's a married woman! Wales looked at him with a smirk on her face as she seductively bites her bottom lips, she moved her hand to his chest before pushing him against the wall. Wales pinned the poor shocked boy as she looked at him with lust.

"You get your Harvard scholarship when you fucked me good, my favorite student." Wales said seductively, caressing his cheeks as (YN) looked at her nervously.

"But… But, ma'am…  We can't do this! We are student and teacher, also you're married..!" (YN) said, trying to change the situation.

Wales placed her hands on his cheeks as his face was pressed against her large boobs. "You think I don't know that, darling? I don't care if we are students and teachers. I don't care about my husband, he's probably in a strip club filled with used whores. Can't even pleasure his own wife back at home, tch." She said with spite at the end. "Come on, (YN)... Don't you want to get into Harvard and make your parents proud?" She said, trying to make the poor boy be convinced to fuck her.

"I guess… We could do it…" (YN) said, finally gave in.

Wales smiled. "Good choice, my favorite student." She said as she kissed him on the lips.

(YN) was taken aback by the sudden action of Wales as he felt her tongue in his mouth forcibly dancing with his own tongue, he tried to kiss back, but because of inexperienced kissing he was easily dominated by a much more experienced Wales. She rubbed her hand against his crotch feeling a bulge slowly growing bigger and bigger, she smirked and continued to kiss him.

Wales pulled away for a moment. "Come on, baby, touch my tits. They are all yours to play with." She said before she returned kissing him.

(YN) hesitated for a moment before he groped her tits, feeling the softness of it as he squeezed it slowly. Wales moaned softly feeling her tits getting fondled with, she continued to make out with the poor inexperienced boy before she pulled away. Wales dropped down to her knees as she eagerly undoed (YN)'s pants despite the boy's protest against it. Wales doesn't care, and finally after a few moments later, she pulls down his pants and underwear as well. Wales was greeted by a throbbing massive thick 12 inch erect dick, she gasped in surprise.

"Oh my god, (YN). I never thought your cock was this massive! I saw the outline of your cock before a few times before, and I never thought it could get this big." Wales said, admiring (YN)'s big cock.

"Th… Thank you, ma'am." (YN) said.

Wales licked her lips as her eyes filled with lust, she did a small few licks at the length of his cock before slowly inserting it in her mouth. (YN) let out a small moan as he felt her warm mouth on his cock, she began bobbing her head at a slow pace, but she was having a hard time because the size barely fits her mouth.

Wales moaned as she sucked his cock hungrily like a predator finally able to feast on its prey, she had her hands behind him pushing forward as she bobbed her head forward in the same rhythm. (YN) moaned loudly as he never felt this amount of pleasure before in his life, and Wales had some good sucking skills that really made his first time experience more enjoyable.

Wales pulled out as she stroked his cock, she looked up to him with a smirk. "Are you loving this, (YN)? You never thought a beautiful sexy teacher like me would be on her knees sucking her student's big cock." She said with a giggle.

Wales returned back to sucking his cock, but more aggressively than before. (YN) felt her tongue on his cock's length and tip moving around, he moaned loudly as a result. Wales proceeds to deepthroat his massive cock which had some difficulties because of the size, she gagged numerous times before slowly getting used to his size.

This blowjob went for a good solid 6-7 minutes before (YN) finally shot his load of cum down Wales' throat, she swallowed it happily as she tasted the sweetness with a bit of saltiness. Wales can tell (YN) has a good diet and eats pineapples, it took a few minutes until she finally swallowed every single drop of cum out of (YN) before she pulled away with a smile on her face.

Wales wiped the remaining cum on her face. "I haven't tasted sweet delicious cum for a while, thank you (YN). You proved why you're my best and favorite student." She said with a sly smile.

"Thank you, ma'am…" (YN) said, panting for air after that experience.

Wales leaned closer to his ear. "Now, rail me as hard as you can." She said, stepping back.

Wales turns to face the wall as she bends over, she lifts her skirt up exposing her thick ass and black panties. (YN) stares at her ass for a moment to just appreciate the booty in front of him, Wales looks back with a sly smirk as she wiggles her ass, she was eagerly waiting for him to begin destroying her pussy.

(YN) understands what to do, he went closer and placed his hand on her ass. (YN) slid her panties to the side as he aligned his still hard cock towards her pussy lips, he took a deep breath before he shoved inside with force that caused Wales' pussy to stretch out like never before.

Wales gasped loudly, feeling his cock entering her pussy so roughly and stretching it out. Her own husband wasn't really able to do this, unlike (YN) over here. (YN) begins to move his hips back and forth slowly, Wales immediately moans loudly.

"You're so tight, ma'am." (YN) said, groaning.

"More like you're too big—" Wales gasped as she felt (YN)'s cock hitting her G-spot. "Oh God, yes baby! Move faster!" She demanded while moaning.

(YN) thrusts with more speed now, the gym equipment storage room was filled with the sounds of moaning, groaning, and skin slapping with each other. (YN) held Wales' waists tightly as he thrusts his own hips forward and back with fast speeds.

Wales moaned loudly as she enjoys getting fucked by a massive cock, she bit her bottom lip and closing her eyes as the feeling of pleasure and bliss take over her. (YN) pushed his cock more deeper inside of Wales, his cock hit more G-spots which caused Wales to orgasm repeatedly in a short amount of time.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes, (YN)! Fuck my cunt!" Wales shouted in pleasure. "Don't stop fucking my cunt, baby! It belongs to you now and no one else!" She said, her eyes rolled back to her skull.

(YN) continues thrusting his cock more and more deeper as Wales feels her womb getting hit by his cock, she violently orgasms as her pussy juices leaked out of her pussy and dripped down to the floor. And after a while (YN) shoots his cum inside of her.

Wales feels his warm cum filling her womb completely, she moaned loudly with a giggle at the end. Wales turned to (YN) and pulled him for a short kiss before pulling away.

"I haven't enjoyed sex for a while, thank you (YN)." Wales said, kissing him again. "You will receive your scholarship soon, but in the meantime let's continue having sex." She said with a sly smile.

"Y.. yes ma'am." (YN) said, before getting pulled for another kiss.

[Few months later]

Wales and (YN) continued this secret relationship for months now, they often fuck anywhere with no people or one of their own houses (mostly at (YN)'s because his parents are on business trips). They fuck like two wild rabbits in heat and due to Wales being more happy with (YN) than her husband, she divorced him and took the house. Now, (YN) is almost always at Wales' home to either study or fuck, but it's both most of the time. (YN) also received his scholarship.

===============

AN: Hoped you like it (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Lemon Requested By: Danish_KidneyStealer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 80 21
˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚.... 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙂𝙤𝙙 ?? 𝘼 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣...
47 8 8
This will be home to the entire Star Wars fanfic once they're fully completed. Note: I do not own the rights Star Wars or Lucasfilm, this is purely f...
35.4K 667 21
(READ BEFORE CONTINUNG) THIS STORY WILL HAVE SEX SCENES, MATURE LANGUAGE, KINKS, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND OTHER POSSIBLE THINGS THAT COULD TRIGGER YOU.))...