Giovanni Clark: Gone Crazy (G...

By frosenn

Giovanni Clark A. Smith is a student model, a top student, a rich kid, a charismatic good-looking man. He def... More

Giovanni Clark: Gone Crazy (Golden Child Series #1)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (1 of 2)

Chapter 45

2.8K 104 249
By frosenn

Warning: Please be advised that this chapter contains mature content not suitable for young audiences.

This is the last chapter before the Epilogue. Please check out my next story: Every Story Needs A Villain. It's already available on my profile! Yey! Enjoy reading!
--

Chapter 45

Fantasies

With that intimate distance, I felt Giovanni's hands on my waist slowly slip beneath my shirt.

Para akong mabibingi sa lakas at bilis ng pulso ko nang madama ang mapang-angking mga daliri niya sa balat ko.

Before I could react, an overwhelming rush of sensation engulfed me as he pressed his lips against my neck, his urgent tongue leaving a trail of longing and desire on my skin.

I bit my lower lip to suppress a moan.

"Ugh. W-Wait a sec-"

"Elia, you're not the one calling the shots here," his warm breath rested on my neck as he ghosted his lips over it. "After acting like a tease in front of me."

Napalunok ako nang malalim. "A-Are we really... going to do it?"

Umahon siya mula sa aking leeg ngunit ramdam ko pa rin ang pag-angat ng damit, dulot ng mga kamay niyang naglalakbay pataas sa katawan ko.

My body was filled with fervor, nervousness, and desire combined. My cheeks flushed. This was the most intense skinship we ever had during our entire relationship.

"What do you think?" Gio lifted his heavy-lidded gaze to mine and smirked lazily. "Unless, of course, you chicken out after displaying that big brazen chick facade."

Disliking the slur in his remark, I gritted my teeth and returned the intensity of his gaze with equal fervor.

Umangat ang kilay niya na tila mangha sa nakikitang tanawin.

"Stop glaring, sweet cheeks. Back out if you want. I am kind enough to give you another chance to leave because if you refuse again... well, let's just say..." He slid his knee between my thighs and whispered, "You might have trouble walking for the next couple of days."

Ang init na bumabalot kanina sa pisngi ko ay kumalat na sa iba't ibang parte ng katawan.

I glared at Giovanni.

What happened? He was against the idea of me staying here earlier. Was this another ploy to shoo me away? Damn it! Did he find an opportunity and took advantage of my freaking method?

Mariin akong napapikit, iniinda ang kiliti mula sa nanunuksong haplos niya sa bewang ko, sa likod, sa tyan, pababa sa tagiliran, paangat sa dibdi-

I groaned and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Good. Then that means you're responsible for me. You will feed me, bathe me, carry me–" I fired back, emphasizing every condition as I poked him in the chest. "–whatever it takes to take care of me... for the next couple of days."

"I can do that forever," he rasped as he tilted up my chin, heavy eyelids dying for my lips.

"Forever what?" I bit my lower lip, tempting and inviting him in. "Taking care of me? Or incapacitating me? Which one..."

"The first one, definitely." He cocked his head to the side, lustful eyes pierced through me. "But I can certainly do both if you keep turning me on like this."

My heart pounded in my throat. There was no ounce of deceit in his tone. I knew he wouldn't hesitate to make good on his words if I wouldn't back out now. But, damn it! It wasn't like... I hated the idea anyway.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Your grace period is running off," mapanganib niyang bulong sa akin.

Bloodshot, I darted my eyes at him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Gio pulled his breath harshly. My lips parted in amusement. People needed to see my effect on this smoking hot fella.

That thought made me groan helplessly.

"How long are we gonna talk before we decide whether to make out or-"

My words were interrupted when Gio suddenly scooped my ass up in his arms and my feet left the floor. My eyes bulged open and my arms tightened around his neck.

Oh, my God!

"Playtime is fucking over," his deep voice thundered as he marched toward the door.

Gio bent, and using one hand, he reached for the doorknob and I heard a mechanical click from there, signaling that he locked the freaking door!

I pulled a harsh breath when he made a sharp turn toward his bed. He headed in that direction with a grimly purposeful look.

"W-What are you doing?!"

"Turning your dirty fantasies into reality."

Nalaglag ang panga ko. Hindi ako makapaniwalang sa kanya pa nanggaling iyon!

Napapikit ako nang ibagsak niya ako sa kama. Dahil tanging ang lampara lang ang nagsisilbing liwanag namin, hindi iyon nakatulong para pakalmahin ang puso ko nang sumampa na rin si Gio, tahimik at kritikal ang titig sa akin.

I gulped. I wanted to strangle and burst into adrenaline, but no words came out of my mouth. I felt my throat drying and my nerves pounding like hell.

As Giovanni approached, I found myself unable to withstand the intensity of his brooding gaze. I instinctively tilted my head, hoping to evade it. But to my surprise, he took that opportunity to savor my sensitivities.

No, he didn't just savor—he devoured! He lavished my earlobe with moist kisses, trailing down to my neck.

I bit back my moan as he climbed over me completely and lapped against my sensitive skin like a thirsty predator, awakening a burning ecstasy in the pit of my core that could define how euphoria feels like.

Nanghihina kong tinulak ang dibdib niya at unti-unting humarap sa kanya. Gio sensed my strangled moans, so he paused on my neck, his breath tickled my skin as he nuzzled his nose against it.

"You taste like candy," he said softly, breath huffing into his mouth, while his languid eyes waited for mine. "I missed you... and I can't promise to be gentle with you... without leaving any marks. Definitely not... in this fucking bed."

We weren't even doing the deed, but Gio already sounded apologetic and disappointed. Like he knew, he'd hurt me eventually once he began.

Sa kabila ng pagkaliyo, marahan akong ngumiti sa kanya bago ipulupot ang mga braso sa kanyang leeg. I stroke the hair at the back of his neck and a muscle in his jaw twitched.

"Don't think too much," I said. It was rich coming from me. "I can't believe this is finally happening, too..."

"Finally." That word caught his attention. Napabangon siya para tumingin nang mas maayos sa akin. "So you do have fantasies about me."

"Other girls drool and fantasize about you. H-How would you expect your actual girlfriend to behave... when you're this... good-looking... and tempting..."

Bumagal ang pagsasalita ko nang patakan niya ng mararahang halik ang nakayakap kong braso sa kanya.

"Hmm. That must've been tough..." he mumbled huskily while leaving a trail of soft pecks on my arm, slowly moving up to my shoulders and collarbone.

Napadaing ako nang nakaramdam ako ng hapdi roon. It was too late when I realized he was sucking the skin just below my collarbone.

"T-There can't be any marks—argh!" I panted when his lips went lower and reached the upper part of my chest, only to bite and suck it into his mouth, before brushing his tongue against the swollen area as aftercare.

"Gio!" I groaned in frustration and thirst combined.

Nang umahon siya upang tanawin ako, hindi na ako nag-aksaya pa ng oras. I rose my head, cupped his jaw, and dragged his lips to mine to kiss him hard.

His right hand supported my nape as he deepened the kiss, while he slid his left hand inside my shirt at the same time.

A jolt of shock coursed through my entire body as Gio gently squeezed my breast. I froze for a moment, unable to react as his lips left mine and went down to nibble on my chin.

"I've always wondered how you would fit in my hand," namamaos niyang bulong bago tuluyang itaas ang saplot na bumabalakid sa kanyang kamay.

My body arched and shuddered when his calloused hand cupped my breast in the flesh. Fuck!

Mariin akong napapikit at napakagat ng labi. My hearts was racing, but I was no longer concerned with morals.

"You're quite impressive, sweetheart. I knew you had it in you. They're perfect," he uttered before he went down.

Kabado ko siyang tinanaw. One smooth grip and he was able to unclasp my bra, exposing my naked upper body before him.

Uminit lalo ang katawan ko nang luminaw sa akin ang paraan ng titig niya roon. His eyes were burning with raw admiration and unadulterated desires.

Gio tasted his lips and ran his hand through his hair. Nagtama ang tingin namin. He craned his neck as he sized me up.

"You should see how erect your nipples are, Elia. They're beautiful."

"Damn it, Gio!"

Binalot ako ng matinding kahihiyan. Akmang ibababa ko na ang laylayan ng damit para tabunan ang katawan nang pigilan niya ang mga kamay ko.

If I was already surprised with shame and humiliation, I was even more stunned to the point of fainting when Giovanni brought my hand to his pants.

My eyes widened when I felt his hard on beneath his cotton pants. Hard, bulging, and very proud.

"They're not the only ones erect right now. If that makes you worry..." he breathed with a tinge of embarrassment.

Before I could even process everything, a sudden spurt of unfamiliar ecstasy clouded my head when he leaned down and plunged his mouth into my sensitive bosom.

I almost cried out with so much pleasure. I pinned my head on the pillow and gripped the sheets like my life depended on them as Gio relished my hardened peaks.

My impure desire hadn't been this satisfied before. Every flick of his tongue awakened my hidden cravings, but when his hand reached for my throbbing sensitivity against the fabric of my jeans, it felt like my soul just left me.

I moaned his name in delirium. Hindi ko na alam kung gaano na katagal simula nang nakaabot kami sa kama. But the next minute I opened my eyes, I found myself naked and exposed in front of Giovanni. He was half-naked, too... and was about to take off his pants... when I lifted myself to help him.

His eyelids drooped while watching me pull the waistband of his pants. I wasn't even halfway through his underwear when the tip of his member stuck out.

Bahagyang napaawang ang mga labi ko kasabay ng pagluwag ng hawak ko sa kanya.

"Go ahead. Touch it," haplos niya sa pisngi ko.

As if hypnotized, I moved my trembling hands toward his manhood. I admired it first before I could actually feel it in my hands.

Napalunok ako nang malalim bago iangat ang mapupungay na tingin kay Gio, nanghihingi ng panibagong utos, kahit ang totoo, alam na alam ko ang gusto kong mangyari.

Gio caressed my face before he slid his thumb between my lips.

"Move your hands and suck on my finger."

I nodded slowly before following his orders like a robot, because to be honest, I thought my brain just stopped functioning.

He shoved his thumb in my mouth, in and out as I suck it up with my lips and tongue. It felt weirdly satisfying. Almost addictive.

As soon as I picked up his pace, I finally held his crotch more properly before stroking it with passion, nervous if I was doing it right.

But when I eventually heard a low groan from Giovanni, I clutched his thick rod harder to sweeten my performance and I noticed how it only grew in my hold despite its already significant size!

Animo'y napigtal ang manipis na pasensiya, binawi na ni Gio ang daliri at mabilis akong hinila para angkinin ang mga labi ko.

"Shit. I refuse to get off this way," he hissed to himself before confiscating my hands from his throbbing erection.

"T-Tama ba ang ginawa ko?" Nagawa ko pang itanong iyon habang hinihiga niya ako sa kama. For future reference.

Gio ignored my question. Pagkahiga niya sa akin, tuluyan na niyang hinubad ang natitirang saplot, at sa mga sandaling iyon, muling narehistro sa akin kung gaano ako kapalad sa lalaking ito.

That insanely built physique is something to die for.

The initial contact of our naked bodies aroused an impure thrill in my gut... and dirty images in my head.

Steam poured out of my ears, especially when Gio started licking his finger before inserting one inside me. Mariin akong napakapit sa kanya.

Fuck! Mababaliw na ata ako. Mahirap mang aminin, pero natabunan na ng pantasya ang kahihiyan ko.

Seeing Giovanni strip in front of me earlier induced another level of heart attack and short circuits in the brain. And the craziest part is, he's mine. He's within my reach. And now...

Napadaing ako nang simulan niyang ibaon ang isang daliri sa pagkababae ko. Gio hushed me with his lips. Compared to our previous kisses, it was softer... more passionate. It was melting.

"Bear with it a little more, Elia. I know you're excited, but you still need to take some getting used to," he remarked before planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

Despite the tease in his voice, I nodded slowly as I dug my fingernails into his shoulder, my entire body shaking and principles dissolving into pleasure.

"It's gonna hurt later. But I'll make sure you feel good eventually."

I grunted, knees going limp with fatigue. His consolations didn't freaking help if his voice was this sensual as hell!

"Ahh, Gio. Fuck..." I exhaled harshly this time.

Just as soon as I became accustomed to his middle finger, Gio slid another one, and that was when it dawned on me.

This drop-dead gorgeous man... was gonna eat me alive!

Gio took his time getting me ready until I couldn't take it anymore. I found myself grinding my hips and riding his fingers.

Hindi niya nagustuhan iyon kaya pinirmi niya ang bewang ko sa kama at sinamaan ako ng tingin.

"Stop moving, Elia. Damn it!" he snorted and worked his jaw. "I'm just prepping you. If you do that, you'll-"

He couldn't finish his sentence. I let out a long deep moan and my limbs trembled when a hot secretion gushed from my cunt and spilled all over his hand.

Gio pursed his lips, withdrawing his hand from my tight hole. A brief, heavy silence hung in the air until the weight of the situation fully sank in, and a wave of embarrassment washed over me.

Napatikhim ako nang iangat niya ang kamay niya.

"S-Sorry. Let me wipe it for you."

Sinubukan kong bumangon para makahanap ng pamunas pero sumampa lang sa akin si Gio at muli akong pinirmi sa kama.

"I told you to stay still," he said quietly.

Hiya akong tumingala sa kanya. "Pero-"

My eyes widened when I caught Giovanni licking his fingers with an animalistic glare in his eyes. Parang gusto ko na lang ibaon ang buong mukha sa mga unan.

"Gio!"

"See how impatient you are, sweetheart," aniya bago ibagsak ang tingin sa kanyang katawan.

Gio wiped the remaining wetness on his erection before he positioned the tip at my entrance, teasing.

I was speechless but whimpering. My chest rising and falling heavily. Maybe because I knew what was going to happen. And I anticipated it, I almost begged for it.

Hinanda ko ang sarili nang iposisyon na niya ang sarili sa gitna ng mga hita ko. Gio pushed my knees to spread my legs wider with deep concentration. That view alone injected millions of volts down my spine.

Kumapit ako sa kama at mariing napakagat ng labi nang unti-unti ko siyang naramdaman doon. Kinabahan ako para sa sarili.

Horror crept onto my face when I suddenly pondered how in the world I could possibly take that thing. I could die from it! It was a deadly freaking weapon!

"W-Wait, Gio. Let's talk about this fir-" nalunod sa mariing mura ko ang mga salita nang subukang ipasok ni Gio ang bagay na iyon sa maselang bahagi ng katawan ko.

Tears flooded my vision. I heard him curse under his breath when he leaned down to me and searched for my gaze.

His hands cupped my face before planting soft kisses on my lips.

"You're so tight."

Nanginig ang lalamunan ko. "T-This is my first time."

"I know, Elia. Of course..." Gio whispered full of respect as he pressed our foreheads together. "It's going to hurt at first, but I'll make it up to you later, alright?"

I nodded slowly and wrapped my arms around his neck, looking for comfort and solace. Hinalikan niya ang braso at balikat ko bago haplusin ang aking pisngi.

"You're going to be fine. I promise."

Those were his words before he carefully thrust his massive crotch into my folds.

"Ugh. Gio!"

"Should I stop?" he glanced at me midway with concern etched on his face.

I was conflicted. He hadn't even completely penetrated me, but it hurt! Like my skull was about to split open and my walls were torn apart!

Gio continued shoving his length in my hole with my wetness as our only lube. He was hot and pulsating inside me until I felt a piercing sting in my hymen.

"Shit, shit..." I clenched my fists on his shoulder and arm as I endured the pain.

I heard about this feeling. I didn't know it was this painful!

"Almost there, baby. You got this," he kissed my neck, licking a path to my ear with his tongue to divert my attention.

My eyes fell shut, feeling tortured. With one last forceful thrust from Gio, my eyes bugged out of my head as shockwaves rippled across my body. I almost shout his name with resentment and cried.

A low groan escaped his mouth and veins protruded on his neck after doing that smash. Namuo ang luha sa mga mata ko kaya pinalis niya iyon nang nagtama ang aming tingin.

"You did so well, sweetheart. Look how good you take it," he remarked rather proudly.

My eyes rolled back, not because of the taste of bliss, but because of irritation.

"How could you do that last part?! You're sick."

"You're only realizing it now?"

I blinked when I found his gaze. "Gio... You know that's not what I meant."

A subtle smile played on his lips as he tenderly nibbled my lower lip.

"You feel amazing," his touch then shifting to knead my front.

I moaned in between his slow gentle kisses, reflecting the warmth and care he wanted to provide me as I got used to his masculinity.

We stayed like that for a moment. He waited for me to get ready, but I felt him grinding involuntarily as we devoured each other's mouth.

His warm huffs told me he was getting impatient. Napatunayan ko iyon nang humigpit ang hawak niya sa mga kamay ko bago niya tinuon ang mga iyon sa tuktok ng ulo ko.

An intense tickle traveled up to my stomach when Gio drew my twin peaks into his mouth alternately. Para akong masisiraan ng bait.

"G-Gio! Argh, stop!"

Gustuhin ko man siyang pigilan dahil sa sukdulang sensasyon na dulot no'n sa akin, pero nakagapos ang mga kamay ko sa hawak niya!

Hindi mapakali ang katawan ko. I kept quivering and tossing beneath him, but Gio was so adamant to drive me nuts!

He was in the middle of sucking the skin beside my nipple, when to my horror, a couple of knocks reverberated from every corner of the room.

Awtomatikong napalitan ng lamig ang lahat ng init ko sa katawan.

"Clark?"

Gio stopped from what he was doing before glancing at the door. He clenched his jaw before turning to me again.

My stomach dipped when I heard someone trying to twist the doorknob. Parang bumaliktad ang sikmura ko.

"Clark," si Gianna sabay katok ulit nang tatlong beses sa likod ng pinto.

"A-Anong gagawin natin?" kabado kong sulyap kay Gio.

Mas kinabahan pa ako nang hindi man lang siya natinag sa sitwasyon. Instead, he bent and ran his tongue over the side of my boob at the same time as he started moving his hips against mine. I felt dizzy.

"Clark," sa mas kritikal nang tinig ni Gianna sa labas.

Mariin akong napapikit at napaigtad ng katawan sa ginagawang parusa sa akin ni Gio.

I did my best to bite back my moan as I recalled the protocol that Gianna told me earlier.

"He usually keeps his door unlocked, as per the family's protocol. To ensure easy access for us to check on him. But if he wants to be alone or have privacy, he has the option to lock it."

"But if we knock or call for him, and we don't receive any response within three minutes, we are authorized to enter by any means necessary."

I hissed. I didn't know it would come in handy in this damned situation!

Gusto ko na lang maiyak sa mga oras na iyon. Una, dahil sa nararamdamang hapdi at sarap na dulot sa akin ng ginagawa ni Gio. Pangalawa, dahil sa tindi ng kabang nanunuot sa bawat sulok ng katawan ko.

Hindi na nasundan ang katok at tawag ni Gianna. Tanging ang pigil kong paghinga, daing ni Gio sa bawat galaw, at tunog ng kama ang maririnig na ingay sa paligid.

A few bullets of sweat trickled down Giovanni's face, neck, and chest when he settled my waist on the bed before he gave me a series of more powerful smashes!

"G-Gio, fuck it!" I wailed in desperation.

Hindi ko na alam kung saan ibabaling ang ulo ko. Kumapit ako sa kama at sinubukang hulihin ang kanyang tingin.

"That's exactly what I'm doing right now."

"Ugh, wait!" I struggled as I held onto his strong arms. My entire body rocking from the force of his thrusts. "H-Hindi mo ba nari...narinig? Your sister is... calling for you!"

He bit his lower lip, his head fell back, and hold on my waist tightened before lowering his smoldering gaze to me.

"I'm quite busy right now, Elia. You might wanna respond... unless you don't mind her seeing us like this."

"W-What?" Para akong nabingi.

I cursed him in my head repeatedly. This time, he adjusted our position. He grabbed me by the waist to pull me closer to him so I cupped my mouth to stifle a squeal.

Gio slid his arms from my back and reached for my shoulders to hold onto them tightly. He used my shoulders as leverage, and without warning, he continued penetrating me with our bodies pressed against each other now.

"Clark, I'm going to open your door in a minute," Gianna came back!

My pupils dilated. Gio rose his head to look at me. Umiling ako sa kanya, halos magmakaawa na. Ngunit sa kasamaang palad, nilapit niya lang ang bibig sa tenga ko para bumulong.

"Tell her... I'm sound asleep," his breath tickled my ear.

My eyes were barely open. I shook my head helplessly, feeling every thrust he was giving me. I didn't think I could pull it off, definitely not in this condition! But I felt his hot mouth whisper over my earlobe once again.

"Elia..."

I squeezed my eyes shut. Nauubusan na ako ng pag-asa na gagawan niya ito ng paraan kaya naman, sa sunod na tawag ng kapatid niya, lumunok ako nang malalim at binuka ang nanginginig na mga labi.

"Clark?" her voice was filled with worry and hopelessness combined.

"H...He's sleeping!" I cleared my throat, gripping Gio's back as a support.

He rested his face on my neck as he ravished my folds. And thank goodness he was considerate enough to slow down!

"He's asleep? At this hour?" gulat at litong sambit ni Gianna sa kabilang banda ng pinto.

"Yes! Ugh... D-Do you want me to... to wake him up?"

"No! No... it's okay." I heard a panic in her tone. "He couldn't sleep properly the past few days, so let him be. Maybe I'll stop by later, but you can always go downstairs and eat something."

Napapikit ako nang biglang ilabas ni Gio ang kabuuan ilang sandali, para lang ipasok ulit nang biglaan!

"Ahh. Y-Yes!" I shrieked.

That earned me a deep, dirty chuckle from Gio. "Do you like that?"

Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin gamit ang maluha-luhang mata.

I was answering your sister, goddamn it! Why is he fucking doing this to me?!

"Uhm, okay... But I think, you should pipe down a tad bit, Ophelia. You might wake him up... Uhm. I'll get going now."

I couldn't process Gianna's words anymore because his brother was too much to take!

"That wasn't half bad," Gio taunted throatily.

My mind was all over the place. I started feeling a wave of fire pooling low in my abdomen. Gio groaned quietly. He felt it, too, and started thrusting into me harder.

"I-I'm almost-" I grunted as I arched my body with expectancy.

I couldn't take it anymore. Shivers traveled down my spine. It was so intense that I needed to hold on tight to his torso to put up with the imminent climax.

"Ahh, yes, Gio... t-that's it!" I couldn't recognize my own voice anymore.

I exhaled harshly. My head dipped into the pillow and my lips hung apart when I finally reached my peak. Stars came into my vision as I felt a satisfying gush of hot liquid coming out of my private area.

I was dizzy for it. My vision slowly faded to black, but enough for me to recognize Gio pulling out his erect member from my soaking bud.

His brows furrowed as he touched himself while kneeling in front of me, displaying a little show for my eyes only.

I cursed at the back of my head as I watched him empty himself with urgency. Sa kabila ng hapdi at kirot ng katawan, dahan-dahan akong bumangon para daluhan siya.

Gio noticed my advance, so he dug his lower lip between his teeth as his hand movements intensified right in front of my face.

"I'm coming..." he panted.

It was a signal. At that moment, I knew we were thinking the same thing. Umusog ako lalo papalapit sa kanya at binuka ang bibig. I stuck my tongue out and waited for his release.

His chest rose and fell rapidly before he gripped my hair and pulled my head closer to his massive erection.

Gio let out a low growling sigh before he twitched for a plentiful discharge. His seeds landed on my tongue, my face, while some went to my chest. He groaned quietly when I decided to clean him up using my tongue.

His deep, dark eyes locked onto mine, his fingers raking my hair gently.

"I love you..." Gio gently tilted my chin upward, his thumb brushing across my lips, tenderly removing the lingering traces of our intimacy.

Namungay lalo ang mga mata ko nang nagkasalubong ang tingin namin pagkatapos ng lahat ng iyon.

"I love you so much," hinihingal ko pa ring tugon bago kumapit sa katawan niya. "I-I hope this is enough... to atone my sins."

"We're just starting," his eyes narrowed at me. "Let's try it with protection this time. Then rougher the next. I want to try other positions, too. What's your favorite posi-"

"Gio!"

"Right. Where's my manners?" He chuckled heartily before pulling me for a warm hug. "Let's take a ten-minute break first."

Hindi ko na nasundan ang mga nangyari pagkatapos kong humilata sa kama. Kahit ilang ulit at ilang oras na ang lumipas, parang panaginip pa rin ang lahat sa akin.

I felt utterly weak, my entire body aching and hypersensitive to even lift a finger. Gio took it upon himself to wash me before carefully tucking me into his freshly-laid bedding.

At this rate, he really need to take care of me for a few days. I thought we were just joking.

Umupo si Gio sa tabi ko pagkalabas niya sa banyo.

"Do you need anything? I can get us our dinner," he caressed my face gently.

Pairap kong iniwas ang mukha ko sa kanya. I knew I brought it upon myself, I got what I asked for. But it didn't mean he could have his way on me too much!

"Rest... I need rest."

"You haven't eaten anything yet. Aside from my..." he paused dramatically and waited a reaction from me.

Umusok ang tenga ko nang lumipad ang utak sa nangyari kanina. Oh, Gio, give me a break!

Ininda ko ang kirot at hapdi ng katawan para lang humarap sa kabila. I covered myself with the comforter, up to my neck, before closing my eyes, leaving no room for him.

Giovanni chuckled softly. Naramdaman ko ang paglubog ng kama nang sumampa siya roon para halikan ako sa ulo.

"I'll get some food to feed you. Wait for me, okay?" he said, voice barely above a whisper. "I love you so much, Elia."

Nanatili ako sa ganoong pwesto at napanguso. It was odd how frequent he told me those words after our talk.

It was a relief to see him back to his usual behavior toward me, yet it couldn't negate the fact that he had, in fact, left me incapacitated.

But heck, I couldn't even get mad at him to be honest. If that was his way to assert his dominance over me, to see that he could be in control of his thoughts, actions, and decisions by us going through those endeavors, I would gladly accept it.

I mean, I secretly—and sometimes, openly—enjoyed what happened between us. Hindi ko lang maiwasang isipin na malaki ang kontribusyon noon para mapabuti ang relasyon namin, lalo na ang tensiyon sa pagitan naming dalawa.

After that huge misunderstanding, I knew for a fact that Gio's perception of me was drastically affected. So this heated and intimate session worked like magic. Through it, I was able to prove that the same Elia he loved so dearly still resided within me... and I hadn't realized it until now, but I missed every aspect of him so damn much.

I went through a lot, too. My eagerness to forge my own path consumed the best of me for the past few days. Pero paano ko nakayanan ang mahigit isang linggong wala siya? How could I harbor such a passionate grudge against Giovanni?

Namuo ang luha sa sulok ng mga mata ko. Wala akong ideya kung bakit naging emosyonal ako bigla. Maybe it was part of the strange aftereffects of the sex. I don't know.

That was why when I heard the door open, I didn't move an inch. I stayed in that position silently while trying to compose myself.

"Are you still up?" Papalapit ang boses ni Gio.

Hula ko'y nilapag niya ang dalang tray sa side table nang tumama ang metal na materyales no'n.

Kung kaya ko lang, gusto ko sanang makapag-usap kami nang mas maayos kumpara kanina. Pero sa lagay kong ito, kailangan ko pa atang maghintay ng kinabukasan para mabawi ko ang naubos kong lakas. At ilang araw para bumalik sa kondisyon ang katawan ko.

"Elia," tawag niya bago lumubog ang kama sa likuran ko.

Taking a deep breath, I blinked rapidly to soothe the strain in my eyes. They burned earlier as I tried to keep my tears at bay. I got emotional all of a sudden.

But before I had a chance to shift my body, the sound of the door opening caught my attention. It was then followed by the distinct sound of unfamiliar footsteps entering the room.

Ramdam ko ang pagharap ni Gio roon nang bahagyang gumalaw ang kama. Nablanko ang utak ko sa kaba.

"Oh, you're up?" Gianna's voice sounded puzzled. "I got word from the cook that you actually ventured out of your cave to grab something for supper. Turns out it's true."

"I fail to see any issue with that," Giovanni responded nonchalantly.

Nanigas ako sa pagkakahiga. I tried my best to breath as little as possible to avoid drawing any attention from them.

As I listened, a succession of steps echoed in the distance, and I couldn't help but freeze when this time, a different voice broke through the silence.

"We're just relieved to see you moving about the house as you normally do, anak."

Namilog ang mga mata ko sa gulat.

Is that Madam Coleen? What is his mother doing here?!

"How about we gather downstairs and enjoy the dinner? All of us? Your father will be home shortly," she continued.

Gio adjusted his position on the edge of the bed. "As mentioned earlier, I'm about to have my dinner here, but I promise to make it up to you tomorrow over breakfast. Kindly inform father on my behalf."

"That's too bad, but I guess it can't be helped," may halong dismaya sa tinig ng ginang. "We'll take your word for it then. I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Ophelia will love to join us, too."

"Where's your girlfriend anyway?" biglang singit ni Gianna.

My face contorted uneasily. Hindi pa nakatulong ang alaala ko tungkol sa ginawang pagpapahirap sa akin ni Gio kanina nang dumalaw si Gianna. At sa kalagitnaan pa ng-

Okay, just act natural, Riz. Pretend you're asleep.

"She's sleeping, so if you don't mind..." makahulugang turan ni Gio kalaunan.

His twin snickered. "I recall her mentioning that you were fast asleep. So, how is it that you're awake while she's the one nestled in your bed. Are you two taking turns or something?"

"She's quite the conservative type," Gio retorted with both pride and fondness. "Never allows me to share a bed with her. She respects herself too well. You should learn from her."

Guilt and embarrassment started to drip down my stomach. Hindi ko alam kung seryoso ba siya, o sadyang nanunukso dahil alam na nagpapanggap lang akong tulog. But one thing's for sure: my face is tinged with crimson right now.

Natawa si Gianna. "Phew, uptight! Looks like you've found yourself a match."

"Thanks."

"That's not a compliment, idiot."

"Your language, Gianna," their mother chimed in with warning in her tone. "And Clark, send my regards to Ophelia. Is she staying the night?"

"She should. I mean, it's late, so we have no other choice."

"It's better if she stays for tonight. She's safer here. Make sure to give her mother a call."

"I will."

"A phone call, young man, don't rely on hasty messages. You need their formal authorization."

Gio heaved a sigh. "I hear you."

"Good, we just wanted to check how you're doing. Mauuna na rin kami. Have a proper meal before going to bed. Good night, anak."

I caught the faint smacking sound of a kiss and the weight on the bed lifted for another one.

"Good night, you two," Gio responded calmly.

Their footsteps faded away, indicating their departure towards the door. But my ears perked up when I unexpectedly heard a deep, rough grunt from Giovanni.

"Shut up, Gia."

Nang marinig ko na ang pagbukas at sara ng pinto, nakahinga na rin ako nang maluwag sa wakas. Hindi man ako kasali sa usapan nila, pero parang pasan ko ang mundo habang nakikinig sa kanila!

The tension on my shoulders pacified. But that relief was short-lived when I eventually sensed Giovanni's approaching footsteps.

"We need to practice your acting skills, sweetheart. It seems that Gianna has already caught on to our little charade."

Sa sobrang gulat at kahihiyan ay napaharap ako sa kanya.

"A-Alam niyang may nangyari na sa atin?"

Gio pulled back slightly. His long, dark lashes casted a shadow over his eyes.

"That you were pretending a slumber." A small smile crawled to his lips. "Now, how could you word it that way, when you're barely clothed... and lying in my bed?"

"You can't blame me. Mali ako ng pagkakaintindi!" agad kong depensa sa sarili.

He fell his head on the other side and gazed at me intently.

"That's an explicit choice of words, Elia. Don't do that again."

Magsasalita pa lang sana ako nang ikiling niya ang ulo para abutin ang mga labi ko.

My words were thrown out the window. I found myself responding to his slow, deep kisses until I felt my heartbeat throbbed between my legs.

Gio made a rough sound in his throat. When I realized he was pulling away, a frustrated moan escaped from me.

"This is why I hate you..." I unconsciously followed his lips.

I wondered if his mother and sister noticed how swollen his lips were.

"Your face surely betrays your words, sweetheart."

Dahil doon, natigilan ako at napakagat ng labi nang natanto ang ibig niyang sabihin.

When he saw my reaction, Gio chuckled languidly before giving me a tender peck on my lips.

"You make me fucking crazy."

"That's not my problem."

He grazed his tongue across his teeth. "And that's the problem. This brain is mine, but you have the majority of control over it and it's not even your fault."

Ngumuso ako. Hinaplos ko ang balikat niya. Dahan-dahan. Hanggang sa ipulupot ko ang mga braso sa kanya.

"Nagmahal ka lang, Gio. And it's not your fault falling head over heels for me, too. You just wanted someone who can understand you. You needed someone who validates your feelings, and whose intentions are genuine despite that reserved and cunning personality of yours. Someone who will stick around even after seeing your true colors, and I happened to spot the defect in you, the strange trait, the forbidden secret that no one could ever see."

His critical gaze remained on me as he caressed the small of my back slowly. He was just there, listening and seizing the moment with me on his lap.

"You are the man that people grow to flat out admire, adore, and respect to the utmost... Up to the extent that no one could ever expose a flaw, an imperfection, or even a weakness in you," I poke his pointed nose.

Gio closed his eyes and nuzzled his nose against my finger, until the tip of my finger went down his lips.

I pulled his lower lip a bit to part his mouth before brushing mine against it. When I withdrew from the kiss, my eyes were heavy.

"But since day one... I knew your unusual obedience was a deceitful facade. You were nothing but a two-faced monster," I leaned in to give him another kiss.

"A rude jerk," I kissed him again.

"A cunning beast," and again, this time, with a lick.

I smiled when he had a hard time blinking his eyes open.

"You were a fake."

"I wasn't." His jaw tightened when he found my tipsy gaze. "Especially not with you."

"Because you love me, Gio." My lips protruded to stifle a boastful smile. "You're crazy for me, remember? That's the amount of craziness you should only get."

"That's too easy." He ran his thumb down my lips.

"I'm easy to please. I don't have to beg."

"I have mixed feelings about that," he said in gruff tones.

Gio angled his face to my neck and his tongue followed the path of my throat. I whimpered. I heard his smile.

"Not only did you beg, but you also kneeled and prayed between my legs, sweetheart."

"T-That's-" I trailed off, but laughed when I thought of something ridiculous. "That's because you were looking so proud standing with dignity, it made me wanna worshi-"

"That's enough," he spat with overbearing superiority before carrying me in his arms. "Let's go fill up that tummy with food, before I do anything else to make you fucking bloated."

June 3, 2023
#GCSeries1
Twitter: @frosennwp
TikTok: @frosennwp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 1.4K 57
Ayara Terrise Monterio a fresh graduate, trying to find herself in the world of filming. Not knowing that following her dreams will lead her to the p...
25.6M 910K 44
(Game Series # 2) Aurora Marie Floresca just wanted to escape their house. Ever since her father re-married, palagi na silang nag-aaway dalawa. She w...
21.7M 705K 46
Ingrid is being stalked by a mysterious stranger. She thinks he's a psycho and is deeply afraid of him. However, her curiosity got the better of her...
29.4M 1M 53
It's hard to prove yourself when everyone thinks that everything's being given to you on a silver platter. And in Siobhan Margarette's case, she'll d...