New War In A New World(Allies...

Galing kay ShadowKong1

In 1942, the war in Africa is still raging on with both side fight to the dead. The war have been going on fo... Higit pa

Announcement By The Author
Message to tell for everyone by Me
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies
Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne
Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military
Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila
Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near
Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout
Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues
Chapter 9: Battle For Gim
Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea
Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port
Chapter 13: Fall Of The Kingdom
Intermission 1: Air Scouting And Undercover Spy Mission.
Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army
Chapter 15: Demons Return
Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union
Intermission 3: Unknown Spy From Unknown Country
Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show
Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sea Battle Near Coast Of Fenn
Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom
Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation
Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence
Chapter 22: The Battle Of Demon And Retaking The Minaisa District
Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord
Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 26: Princess Escape And Been Saved
Chapter 27: Altaras Arriving And Staying At United States Of America
Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference
Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization
Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan
Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension
Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town
Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath
Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference
Chapter 35: Preparation For War
Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face
Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea
Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen
Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Chapter 4:A Battle of the Fleet of Unknown Origin

697 24 12
Galing kay ShadowKong1

-In the Middle of the Sea-

A Big ship is seen cruising through wave and headed to their next location, which is Kingdom Of Quila. This is USS Washington that are now headed to Kingdom of Quila. The fleet have been return back to base for further notice. Since, it no need for a huge fleet to go to a nation that is primitive than them. But, usually they are very cautious in this new world and doesn't have knowledge about world. They still have to be cautious, on what might happen to the liaison and the crew of the ship that might make it danger in unknown country that might be a hostile or not. Lindemann want to stay because he will act as a representing of german admiral in US warship together with the liaison that follow him in next diplomatic. But, the KMS Bismarck also stay with the USS Washington to be an extra support ship.

In the Captain Quarter of USS Washington. The two admiral are exchange talking and laughing on jokes.

Halsey: Well, when my friend go near the dark room. We actually scare him so bad that he actually run out of the room and scream so loud that it wake our commanding officer up. Me and my friend quickly get out of there and head to our room and hide there before get caught.

Lindemann: You surely scare him?

Halsey: Yes, afterwards I saw him getting punish by mop the floor and clean the bathroom for one wee.

Lindemweeko and Halsey laughing so loud that it could be hear from outside. Then, suddenly a knock could be hear from the door.

Halsey: Come in.

US Sailor: Sir, we have spotted a ironclad and 20 sail based fleets.

Halsey: WHAT!?

Lindemann: Huh? Are you sure a fleet from the era of our past is here?

US Sailor: Yes sir, but it have flew a different flag . I could assume that is not our past.

Lindemann: So, there is a nation with a ironclad huh?

Halsey: Seem like it, but I curious on which nation have ship like that.

Lindemann: Should be other nation fleet that come from far that we haven't discovered yet. But, don't we have half fleet are guarding our nation and another is on searching some nation that is still not discovered yet?

Halsey: Maybe, but we have to be cautious that this ship is a hostile.

Lindemann grab the binocular and look at the ship in front that go opposite direction from them. Then, the fleets suddenly turn toward them and turn broadside reveal the cannon. Then, a smoke is seen in the cannon and show that it shooting at them.

Then, a column of water is seen near the USS Washington and it show hostile intention against them. Then, the wooden ships follow shortly by firing their cannon. This sudden attack have make the crew in alert and await the order from admiral to make a fight back that hostile ship.

US Sailor: Sir, what is your order?

Halsey: GET TO YOUR BATTLESTATION AND I WANT THOSE SHIP SUNK NOW!

Lindemann: I want you to tell the Bismarck to fire as well.

Halsey: Turn to broadside and fire full broadside at them.

US Sailor: Sir yes sir!

The US Sailor start to rely the message to KMS Bismarck that they are clear to attack with USS Washington.

Speaker: General Quarter, General Quarter get to your battlestation. I repeat get to your battlestation and this is not a drill!

All onboard the USS Washington and KMS Bismarck are ready for combat and they turn broadside to reveal the huge 16 in and 15 in turret facing to the enemy fleet. The fleet consist of 21 fleet include with ironclad now are still at them. The two monstrous battleship are now prepare their main gun with secondary also prepare for battle.

Halsey: Fire!

Lindemann: Fire!

All the battleship open fire at the incoming fleet and just like that, all the gun on two battleship came to life, with the deafening 'Boom' sound aross the ocean.

-hours before the battle begin-
-In the middle of the sea-

In the ironclad, a man in his late 20 are now been seen command other crew to work and picking up crate to the lower deck.

Juster: Come on man, keep on working. Take all the crate into the lower deck.

Crew: Sir, there is a island infront of us a-and it look like it was moving.

Since, their task is to observe the Qua-Toyne and Quila fleet and what they have in their arsenal. Even though they have almost 1000 ship but the actual number is 1650 ship that also include 100 ironclad and 20 dragon carrier that been given to them by Parpaldia Empire which is Northwest of the continent Rodenius. They usually do this because they have to plan for a future invasion on them.

Juster: Are you sure it was a island?

Crew: Y-Yes Admiral, it was a island i see.

Juster: Give me the spyglass now!

He give Juster the spyglass and he begin to look through the spyglass and see what look like a island like what the crew beside have tell him. But, there is something wrong with it. It show sign of moving and surely it doesn't look like island at all but now it show two of them. Until, he realised it now a island or anything . It a ships and this ship is huge with big cannon.

Juster: I want all fleet to aim at that both ship NOW!!

Crew: Sir yes sir!

All the ship are prepare for battle with their front cannon aim at the two gigantic ship.

Juster: Fire!

With, one command the ship fire their first salvo at the ship but all the shot were missed and hit beside the ship. They fire another salvo and after another salvo to get a hit on the ship since they have a 5 km cannon range with the ship is in 4 km away from it. After and after salvo been shot but not once is hit. Then, Juster see the two ship is turn broadside now showing it side with all cannon aim at them.

Juster: Um.. i want all ship to spread out and flank them. They have fewer ship than us and don't be afraid by their sheer size. We will board their ship and take the ship for ourself! Kill anyone insight in n that ship when we arrive and board it. Glory to Lourian!!

The cheers rang all across the fleet after the admiral have given the order. Now the fleet are going in 7 knot speed while battleship are still aiming and suddenly, they see a flash in the long tube of the big gun. Then, two ship have sunk in ease. Juster just watch and were shock to see their fleet been destroyed by the enemy. With only one salvo it already sunk two ship and the other ship with 3 big gun with 3 long tube now facing them too. A deafening sound is heard again with explosion near his ship with another 6 ship destroy. Now, despite only 13 ships left , they still keep on going not knowing that theh are going straight to death.

-The bridge of USS Washington-

Halsey: Hm... Not a sign of stopping eh?

Halsey: -sigh- Even coming to the new world and now meeting a fleets that want to kill us without second thought.

Halsey turn to the radio operator to radio the Bismarck to begin of the attack on that fleets. The two German and American battleship start to move in full knot heading to the fleets of unknown. The two battleship firing their main , secondary and even the AA gun at them. The enemy are trying to spread amd flank but that was a fails as they slowly been bombarded by the two battleship with no mercy and no sign of stopping until they annihilate the fleets to dust. The fleets is slowly sunking in the depth of the ocean and also seen no survivor in the fleets alive. The battleship keep on going to their and ignore the fleets that been destroyed by them.

- Before the annihilation of the fleets-
-Juster POV-

No...... It can't be. I thought we can destroy but now the battle is going to end. I wish i could surrender to them or going back and tell the report of this. Or.... I could stay silent of this. But, they will notice the less ship that in my command and i will be execute me for telling lies and not do what they given our objective.

Hm.... I think if my fleet encounter a fleets then destroyed it and take them as slaves. But, we do have patrol but that ones is sure been given a few hours ago and take Qua-Toyned and Quilan people as slaves. Now, we are fighting a dead battle. I actually make my mind and surrender now.

Juster: Hey, you raise a white flag NOW! We going to surrender to them. Fas-

Before the admiral can say the last sentence. A shell from Bismarck hit direct at the ironclad bridge and explode into debris and the ship went on fire with the crew tried to jump but have no time when the flames burn them and some unfortunate ones been hit by the shrapnel of the shell. With the crew in the bridge also been kills in the process together with the admiral been kill and leaving no survivor alive same goes to the other wooden ships. Now, the sea can be seen with many debris coming from the former fleets.

Juster fall to the sea as he watch his ship sunk to the depth of the sea. Now, knowing something about this two ship is different than any ship he has seen. But, knowing one thing that if this unknown nation that his own country enemy have been ally with them. Then, his own country will fall no matter what the cost is. Even trying to fight with a nation that have that humongous ships then what the land and air forces will look like. Juster know if his nation do ever fought a war with this unknown. It will fall without a fight. Now, Juster slowly sinking down below and never see again.

-In the Bridge of
USS Washington -

R. XO: Sir, all the enemy fleet have been destroyed.

Halsey: So, it seem they are not back from a fight huh?

Halsey: Call on Bismarck that we will be going to This 'Kingdom of Quila' nation and leave before any of that fleets do come back to find their comrade been destroyed.

R. XO: Sir, when we past the wreakage. We actually got a flag of them and got two of them from the fallen pole that is falling down on the deck.

Halsey: *sigh*So, any damage on ship?

R. XO: No sir, the ship is in fine condition, same go with the Bismarck.

Halsey: Well, prepare to our journey to Quila I think and you may leave young man.

R. XO salute back to the Admiral and went back to his duty.

Halsey: Man, this is the weirdest day. The nation is transfer here with no contact to other except for the axis and our allies and next finding out that we transfer to a medieval country that have wooden ship and strange creatures that look like dragon flying with a rider on back. Now, a unknown fleets in the middle of the sea is been spotted and engaged with them. But is this world still has unknown countries that might not like us. Seeing that fleets didn't stop, I might think that this nation is from the west since it coming from west. Hm..... *sigh* this is frustrating, I going to get headache for this. Man.... I think the destination is going to Quila, I think that what the Qua-Toyne telling us from the liaison. I need to do my duty now, aslo report this to the president for this new information. Now, we have a charging in our country and even other allies.

Now, the admiral are looking at a picture of white and black ironclad with woodee ships on each side guarding it. Looking through this picture is already going to give him headache, Even more than this ironclad design is similar to a ironclad that been used in American Civil War. Where this design is look like and even the cannon been put in similar place. Now, raising a question is the flag of the Fleets it fly. Now, in the later days, They will face a country that is racist to the demi-human and will tried to erase the the two of their newly country that will join the alliance with them in later time. With the two battleship cruise through the wave and to their next destination. With the country now on high alert and putting all fleet in guarding their country and even their allies and former enemy, now have open up each other without war been inflicted on both side.

The newly alliance have been make. The alliance have been named as Organization of Free Nations Alliance or for short OFNA. This Alliance will do in it best to help other nation that in trouble. Whatever the cost is the Alliance will make the world Peace and Prosperity.

Now, all the country morale are going up and the population is knowing that their leading of the nation is up to them guard line the nation and fought side by side as brothers and sisters in arms.

In the future, a few flag been show with 7 flag with what look like a flag put on the middle that are a bit higher than the 7 flag flew proudly in the sky. Zooming out of this, we see a big that look like a garden that is circle with the previous 8 flag and with more flag been put in circle with a marvelous building can be see. But in that days, the colony of the Former earth countries also been transfer with them after, they have made contact with them.

___________________________________

( I will tell you in next ones. well, I will tell you of the history of them and how it turn to this and show the Bio on each of the former allies and axis flag. Even, the armed forces will show with each leader and country land. We'll, I wish to make it long but I still not much of the idea yet so I will try to make it a bit long. One thing is that I going to change a bit of history which is alternative timeline but some are still the same with some changes that will lead to the change of ideology and the country. There is one thing I have to say is that some land have been appear from earth which is the former British colony and North American Continent and some in Europe and Asia. For Africa is only France colony. For, the South America is not there since the country that transfer have not have colony there but I do they have colony in there but it didn't transfer to them which is the South America colony will not appear except for The rest of it. )

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.5K 643 27
August 22 1999, Wäldereich Federation just launching its new warship, suddenly the sky blanketed by bright white light. After several seconds of unce...
1.5K 261 47
[COMPLETED] •Being revised... AGAIN (Progress: Intro-Chap. 3)• "We're going back... Understand? There are more threats out here than we anticipated...
1.5K 144 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...
22.7K 700 32
(On rewrite progress) On the prior days of the Battle of France, the entire seven (or six ) continents of Earth is transported to the New World. With...