Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 30

859 26 7
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

At the Azur lane base, Ayanami sees Akashi very surprised that she attends at the reception of her own store.

Ayanami: What are you doing here?

Akashi: I can do business anywhere in the world as long as there are customers.

Lee: Hey! Is there a possibility for a discount?

Akashi: Not even in the slightest.

LI: Stingy!

Javelin: After Akashi's arrival, the picks got a lot better.

Ayanami: (sigh) We were all worried about you.

Then Javelin, Laffey, and Kitty continued to walk around the store while Akashi and Ayanami chatted.

Ayanami: Akagi along with the sirens?

Akashi: I couldn't believe it too, Akagi can be scary, but it's not a woman who stabs in the back.

Ayanami: What do you think will happen to the empire?

Akashi: I have no idea.

There was an awkward silence for them, luckily Javelin and Laffey arrived to brighten the moment.

Javelin: Ayanami-chan! Which one do you like the most?

In the hands of the two girls there are cups of different designs, Ayanami smiles and she then chooses a cup for her use, in the distance is Ark Royal watching from the shadows, so when Kitty detects her, she discreetly approaches so as not to disturb the scene. happy atmosphere.

Me: Oi Ark Royal, what are you doing here keeping an eye on us?

Ark: (very serene expression) What makes you think I'm stalking them?

Me: You've been following us since we left the infirmary.

Ark: That's obvious, I'm assigned as a shadow guard, I'm surprised you discovered me.

Me: Aren't you following us for your ulterior motives?

Ark: (Indignant) What? How can you say that to me? Although I have my weird fetishes, I know how to differentiate my fetishes with my work and let me tell you that I Haaaaammmaaasss have broken the law or have harassed someone, for that I have my own fantasy and the use of my brain in my spare time and if not believe me, here is the order delivered by the queen.

In that she shows me a document from the queen herself where she orders Ark Royal to secretly monitor the prisoner.

Me: This time you're safe, you have an order from the queen, but if I catch you stalking us, I won't have mercy on you.

Ark: Hm.

SAKURA EMPIRE

In the port in the middle of the sunset, 4 girls, 3 destroyers and an aircraft carrier are sitting. They all have sad and hopeless expressions, they just lost a great friend and comrade in arms (Or that's what they think)

Yukikaze: (Crying) AYANAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Yuudachi: Ayanami......captured by the enemy.......

Zuikaku: I'm so sorry, I couldn't bring her back...

Shigure: Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault...

Yuudachi: Ayanami... Will she be alright? Will they bother her because of her condition?

Yukikaze: She's not a lucky ship like us... Is she already... (Breaks into tears) WAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AYANAMI! I HOPE YOU'RE WELL! WAAAAAAAAAAA!

Zuikaku: I was supposed to be the rear guard, but she disobeyed orders to save me.

Shigure: Wait a minute, everyone is so pessimistic!

Yukikaze: And if she doesn't get to eat?

Yuudachi: What if she doesn't get meat?

Zuikaku: If only I had been stronger.

Shigure: Come on friends! Don't be so pessimistic! She's still alive! In addition, with the law of war, they prevent all nations from being cruel to prisoners!

Meanwhile in the royal palace Shokaku is reporting to Nagato, she listens and sighs for a while.

Nagato: I see, so Kaga is out of commission and won't be able to sail anymore and Akagi is recovering from her injuries and will be back in a few days.

Shokaku: Indeed, at the moment Soryuu is in command of the fleet, the black mind cube is still in the hands of Azur Lane, and our mass-produced siren ships are not responding to us, the situation is very dire.

Nagato: Due to these inconveniences... do you think it's feasible to finish the project or suspend it?

Shokaku: At the moment it is dangerous to continue with the project, our resources are not abundant enough to waste it on Orochi.

Nagato: I understand.

At that someone breaks into the conference room.

Mutsu: What happened!?

Kako: Nagato-sama, Kaga... Kaga has awakened.

The girls are surprised.

Nagato: Mutsu continues with the meeting, I'll go visit Kaga.

Mutsu: Understood.

Nagato gets up to leave the room leaving Mutsu with Shokaku to continue the meeting and reports.

Nagato walks alone through the corridors of the imperial palace and goes to a car in the parking lot, she gets in the car and drives through the streets to go to the hospital, she remembers the past and how she became empress.

She was born as the eldest sister of the imperial family and therefore she would inherit the throne, but she had renounced the succession of the throne to enlist in the navy and become a kansen, what she did not expect is that she would inherit the power of the battleship Nagato and that years later while on a mission, her family was killed by a siren attack on the capital city using 20 heavy bombers leaving the capital city in ashes all of Tokyo was destroyed and overnight she was crowned empress of this country and she was forced to rule the country and from that moment on she had no time for anything, she didn't even have the time to cry for her entire family killed in that cruel attack, even in her depression she tried to take her own life because she couldn't stand this kind of life, but thanks to the support of her friends and her cousin Mutsu she was able to find strength and continue living to build the empire that she is now.

She remembers a lot when Amagi, Kaga, Mikasa, Tosa and Suruga supported her morally in her work, but now she had to deal with Kaga the kansen of her generation being permanently disabled.

Nagato: (Cursing) I'm so sorry Amagi, Mikasa, and Tosa for letting Kaga end up in such a sorry state, dammit, if only she wasn't parked on the ground the whole time.

She tried to give up her status as a kansen, but the problem was that no one was allowed since so far no one is compatible with the battleship Nagato to inherit Nagato's power and since the empire is short of warships, all assets are prepared. it is well received.

After driving she arrives at the hospital and then goes inside, she is greeted by a nurse who guides her to her old friend, when she enters the room she is greeted by Kaga's informal greeting.

Kaga: Long time no talk... not since we got back from the Pearl Harbor attack.

Nagato is surprised to see Kaga's dark hair and she doesn't have her Kitsune ears or tails, she had lost her kansen powers, then she calms down and returns the greeting.

Nagato: (Smiles) I see you're much better now, old friend.

Kaga: Yeah, I didn't expect the siren to ambush me and give me the beating of my life.

Nagato: I remind you that you are not young enough to do all that.

Kaga: But I promised her, I was just keeping my promise to protect Akagi.

Nagato: I heard that you can't fight anymore, what are you going to do?

Kaga: Hmmm, yes... I guess I'll leave it, I only know how to fight and if I work as an instructor I won't be able to do many things so I won't be able to teach how to do it, according to the doctors they told me that I can really use my powers as a kansen and I can even sail as soon as I recover, but...

Nagato: but?

Kaga: It would overload my body and aggravate my health.

Nagato: In that case that's a resounding no.

Kaga: (Sad laugh) I thought so... besides, I've lost my right arm, what could I do? What could I work on after I leave the base and be a random civilian?

Nagato: If you want, I can...

Kaga: Stop there Nagato, I don't want to bother you about my condition, I'll manage by myself.

Nagato: But...

Kaga: Nagato, due to my current kansen status, my injuries will be healed in a few days, at which time, I'll resign and live as I want.

Nagato: I understand.

Kaga: Thank you.

Nagato: No, I should rather thank you, thanks to you and your stepsister the empire is a habitable place and has not succumbed to the sirens.

TO BE CONTINUE............................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 269 13
DESCRIPTION:This is a Story about the aftermath of defeating Trihexa or "The Beast 666" and it will lead to Issei Hyoudou entering the Universe of Da...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.6K 63 2
I have been realizing that one of my most favorite anime's 'So I'ma Spider So What' doesn't have much reader insert kind of story so here I am makin...
14.6K 384 28
No yaoi No lemon No smut I also dont know what to call this yet Started: May 28 2021 Ended:June 13th 2021