Broken but Beautiful

Por FlyingApsara

A MewGulf book. Mew : All i had loved was the man i called my husband. I had trusted him blindly with my bro... Más

Chapter 1. Bitter Truths
Chapter 2. Forgetting the Past
Chapter 3. Smiles in Pain
Chapter 4. Finishing the unfinished Task
Chapter 5. New Life
Chapter 6. Chaing Mai
Chapter 7. A New Chapter
Chapter 8. Stalking
Chapter 9. Confessions, Calm and Closeness
Chapter 10. Missing
Chapter 11. The Rage of Mew
Chapter 12. King Thara
Chapter 14. First Step to make ir Reality
Chapter 15. Anniversary Surprise
Chapter 16. Stripping, Teasing and Begging
Chapter 17. Trying Luck
Chapter 18 Seducing
Chapter 19. Dishearted
Chapter 20. Shocked? Surprise?
Chapter 21. Breaking Apart
Chapter 22. Clearing Doubts
Chapter 23. A Walk Together
Chapter 24. Rainbows after Thunders
Chapter 25. Its Time
Epilogue

Chapter 13. Marry Me

708 57 2
Por FlyingApsara

Broken But Beautiful.
Chapter 13.. Marry Me.

************

"Marry me Phi". Gulf said. Mew was staring at him. He was opening and closing his mouth to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. Gulf was patiently waiting for his answer and at the end Mew started crying again.

"Guppieeee". Mew hug him tight like a little child who got his favorite candy. Gulf chuckled in amusement.

"I wonder if your mafia see you crying like a 5 years old they wont believe you are their king Thara". He was ruffling his hair lovingly.

Mew looked up from his wet lashes and kissed those plump lips softly.

"I will Gulf. I would be honored to be married to you. A thousand yes my Guppie". He pecked Gulf and Gulf who was bold enough to propose was now blushing like a thirteen years old.

The couple went back home at night. Bringing dinner for all. Bright and Win were happy for them. Win was in tears to see the real happiness on Gulf's face.

Gulf was satisfied and contented with his decision. He would always miss Nattasha but he thanked to lords above that he still had two girls. And may be someday some miracle would give them other child.  But for now he was coping good.

Mew.. He felt a hollow in his heart. He was missing Tae. And Tee too. No matter what but Tae was his only family. Tee, he was his first love. For sure it wasnt easy for him to forget him even if it was a betrayal.  He promised himself never to let his past affect his future with Gulf. For him, Nattarine and Nattarika were his own girls and so far he had not thought about any other.

John came once to meet Gulf and the girls. Gulf was a bit hesitant in the beginning since John had that dark aura. But he saw how warm he was to Mew. And the girls. Mew even teased him that he doesnt look like a mafia king. And he laughed at it. He gave them the blessings to be together.

It was a simple wedding they planned. A simple beach wedding. Mew. Gulf. Win. Bright. Max and Joss. The vows were simple promises. Some cheesy lines. Some tears and lots of smiles. They were dressed up in shorts and floral button down shirts with tee. The girls were twinning with their dads. Floral frocks.

They came back home after dinner since the girls were getting irritated due to lack of sleep. Mew helped Gulf changing them and putting to sleep. Their birthday was delayed due to their loss, but Mew was planning to go for a mini celebration coming weekend.

"Gulf. Ummm.. Come here". Mew held Gulf's hand and took him to the balcony when they had changed into nightwear.

"What happened Phi"? Gulf got a bit nervous at him holding some papers. "Phi these papers? What are you... Are you leaving me"? Gulf snapped his eyes in shock.

"What? Leaving you?  Silly Guppie. I didnt married you to leave you. You remember you told me you want to be a doctor? These are your enrollment papers. For now you will study at home because the classes have already started. So you will have the recorded lectures and assignments and then they will conduct a test, entry test and then they will enroll you in next semester based on your grades". Mew explained calmly. He could see Gulf gleaming brightly.

"You are the best Phi. The best best in the world". Gulf launched himself on Mew in his lap, hugging him tight. He was excited little baby.

"Am glad you are happy. But you what"!!! Mew bit his lower lip looking into Gulf's deep orbs.

"What"?

"I would be more happy if you call me Hubby instead of Phi. I am dying to call you Husband and to listen husband from you. So will you please"? Mew said whispering on his lips.

Gulf giggled a bit. "Husband". He muttered and giggled again and Mew gladly stole all the laughter from his lips. Well Gulf didnt complaint.

***********

Being married was not a good experience for Gulf to be honest if he thought about his previous life. He was deceived at the name of love. He had waited for long to trust Mew. To open to him. Mew didnt promise him anything. He didnt give him any false hope. He proved himself to be worthy his trust and time. He was no more afraid of being in a relationship. He didnt want to compare it to what he had already experienced. He knew he would write new memories with love and passion..

Mew was sitting in the garden alone. Gulf was out with girls for some shopping. He wanted a drink or a cigarette badly. He wasnt a regular smoker but he wanted it bad. But he had no stick with him but he knew where could he get. He motioned one of the guards and they knew what their boss would need because they had seen him smoking when he was with John.

He got his favorite brand and he lit the stick leisurely. Gulf was no where close to Tee Thanapon. They were beautiful in their own ways. Tee had the little mischief in his looks while Gulf was all innocent. Tee's black orbs were like dark pit of night. You cant see anything. You cant feel anything. Gulf had the warmth of the winter sun in his eyes. That gives you happiness and hope. Tee was to the point person. Gulf was endless chatter box. Tee had his own preferences, Gulf always dragged him into his discussions. But the difficult point. Mew had to make sure to differentiate between the two. He had cut that part of his life long ago, but who he was today should no where be close to who he was. He wanted to give 110% to Gulf. Without any doubt or restrain.

He knew Gulf was planning to take things slow. He wanted to take his relationship with time. Not with lust and an obligation of being a husband. And Mew respected his decision. He knew Gulf had lots of dreams about his studies, his career and Mew had promised to fulfil them all. He knew he could. He had everything it needed to.

He was still in thoughts when he heard the car honking at the gate for guards to open. He hastly threw the stick and stood up with a smile to welcome his beautiful family.

Gulf smiled as soon as he saw him waiting for him. The girls were happy too to see their Dada at home. He rushed to pick them up but the next moment the girls were making grabby hands for Gulf to hold them. Gulf looked at him with really shocked eyes. Nattarika and Nattarine rejecting Mew??? Mew had the hurt expressions in his crescent eyes. Though he couldnt blame the girls but it never happened. It would usually be Gulf sulking pouting that Mew stole the girls but what happened today? He felt a pang in his heart.

Gulf came up to talk but he stepped back too. And that was the last thread. Mew felt someone sliced his heart into two. First girls and now Gulf. They dont want him? They dont even want to come close to him? His eyes were brimming with tears. Hurt, pain, what not. He stepped back and turned to go inside but Gulf held his hand. He stopped but didnt turn. He couldnt face a rejection at his face.

"Did you smoke"? Gulf asked. Mew was dumbfounded. How come Gulf knew? But then. Oh shit...

He inhaled his own breath and there. He got the answers why his girls didnt want to come to him. He sheepishly scratched his nape and noded. Gulf smacked hi forehead before pointing him to go and take bath and brush teeth thoroughly that Mew acted quickly. He ran inside while Gulf shook his head in thoughts. What made Mew smoke?

****************

"Gulf. Am i unfair to you"? Mew asked Gulf while Gulf was feeding girls leaning in his embrace. Gulf looked at him with raised eye brows.

"Unfair as in"?

"I dont know Gulf. Sometimes i feel i am not making you happy. Like i am not doing everything that you deserve". Mew was talking in confuse.  "You will tell me right? You will tell me if i lack in anything? Promise"? He asked and this time Gulf smiled.

"Ofcourse Hub, who else i will talk to? Beside you always go extra miles to make sure i am well fed, well provided. What else i would need". He nuzzled his nose at Mew's cheeks and smiled as the girls smiled too watching them.

Nattarine popped out the nipple from her puckered lips for a while and tried to sit up. She booped her nose exactly the same way Gulf did to Mew. Followed by Nattarika. Mew and Gulf busted into laughter while the girls latched back on the nipples.

"We need to be extra careful around them now". Mew said softly racking their hair. The girls were getting sleepy and in no time they were out to the world. Mew was just watching him in an awe. The way he wiped their faces from traces of milk. He made sure the girls are comfortably sleeping before he turned to go to their bedroom.

Mew back hug him as he was about to slip in the covers.

"Mmmm. I missed you". Mew was nipping on his shoulder, his neck. Gulf felt a jolt passing through his body. It was still a new sensation for him, everytime Mew would be intimate. He craned his neck to let Mew linger his lips on. Marking the skin. He run his tongue in his ear shell making him moan.

"Hmmmmmm". Gulf hummed in pleasure. Still back hugging Mew opened the buttons of his shirt one by one leaving it open. The shirt slipped off his shoulder exposing more of the golden skin to his eyes and lips.  Gulf moaned when thin long fingers found their way to the perky nipples.

"Aaanhhhh". He gasped being sensisitve. He had just finished feeding girls. Mew loved playing with his nipples, stimulating him in ecstasy and pleasure. Just a moment and Gulf would be weak in knees. Mew turned him around and capture those plump lips between his rosy thin. A little push and Gulf was on the bed, all sprawled under the hungry eyes of his husband. Even if still dressed, he felt he was naked under the gaze.

Mew took off his shirt and sweats before hovering him. He was raining kisses on his beautiful face. Slightly biting his chubby cheeks he was absorbing all his playful giggles. He met those warm eyes filled with so much love for him. Intent yet innocent. Demanding yet submitting.

"I love you so much Gulf Kanawut". Mew softly kissed his lips.

"I love you too". Gulf pulled Mew down by his nape to connect their lips together. Once Mew was enough drunk of his lips he flipped them over straddling Mew. The sight itself was so sinful that Mew forgot to breathe for a while. Gulf was sitting on his crotch. His hair scattered on his face. Misty dreamy eyes. His swollen plump lips. Scattered teeth marks on his neck and shoulder. And not to forget the bulge in his shorts.

Mew smirked a bit but he mistook his kitten. Gulf raise his eye brows before laying on him. He was worshipping his body like a devoted person. That was the last thing Mew could see with open eyes because Gulf was too good in seducing him that he lost his rational mind. He could only feel the soft lips working on his body. Sucking his nipples.

"Ohhhh". Mew racked his hair with his own hands.

"Now extend it 50 times. This is how i feel when you suck me". Gulf said biting his nipples. Mew was squirming hard under him. But he didnt see it coming. In a friction of seconds he was laying on his back shirt slipped off and shorta down with undies.

"I will show you how does it feels to be sucked". Mew said in a dark tone before he attached his lips to the swollen buds again. He was gentle but he wasnt. Only a slight amount of pressure like a vaccum sucking was enough for Gulf to go crazy. His hormones were everywhere. It was sensuous to feel how Mew was humming around his nipples.

He was whimpering in need. His lust was increasing, his desires had started to cloud his mind. Taking in the perfect chabce, Mew moved his hand down holding his another favorite piece of meat. He sweeped his thumb over the flushed red head.

"Haaaaaa". Gulf gasped at the feeling. The familiar pressure was building up in the pit of his stomach. The lips moving with the teeth slighthly grazing around the harden nipples, the tongue wiping the little white drops oozing. The hand moving up and down. The poor soul couldnt even utter a word as he painted Mew's hand white. 

"Oh my godddddd. Oh my goddddd". He was panting hard when Mew guided his hand to hold his still hard length.

"You tease". Gulf huffed but Mew could see the red spread on his ear, his chest.

"Help me. Nah nah..". Mew was snuggling into him like Nattarine and Nattarika would. Softly licking his buds. Showing his utmost puppy eyes. Gulf could never stand those eyes. He let Mew play with his nipples while he was working his hand down. This was the least he could do to ease the pain of his husband.

"Sssssss". Mew hissed softly as Gulf playfully scratched his balls with his nails. But he enjoyed it a lot only of the twitching member could count.

"Mo..... Ummmphhhh". Mew moaned huskily. He could feel the climax. He was near to cum. "Fast baby nngghhh". Gulf knew it too, he was moving his hands fast up and down and he was hard again looking at the blissful face of Mew. He grabbed both dicks in his hands and it wasnt long when they both cum hard into Gulf's hands..

"Its so much load hubby". Gulf giggled looking at the volume spurted out of the thick cock. 

"That we will find later how much it fills". Mew winked making Gulf blush. They were basking into each other's body heat. Not minding the sweat and cum smeared.  Gulf was moving his fingers in his dark damp hair.

"Phi".

"Hmmm Gulfie".

"I know you want it. You can have me if you want Phi. I wont stop you". Gulf muttered in a low voice. He could see Mew contorlling himself because he asked Mew to wait until he makes his mind.

"Gulf. I wont deny it. It is natural. I havent been into any sexual activity since i left my home. Yes i sometimes wants to make love to you, but its not that out of control. I want to make it special. As special you are to me. But not now. For me my priority is to fulfil your dreams. Once you settle down with the goals you wanted to achieve only then i will ask for your consent. I am contented for now as long as you are with me. But in any way if you ever wanted me, just let me know. I will make sure to erase all ypur insecurities with my love". Mew looked up with his crescent shape eyes staring into those bambi eyes.

"Did i say i love you so much Husband". Gulf said and he didnt demand for any answer from Mew. He just covered his lips with his juicier ones.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
312K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
97.5K 6.1K 45
Soul who was Hurted but Healed, Tortured but Treated, Betrayed by Loved ones but Loved by Strangers. Mature content.18+ Started:17 Sep2021 Ended: 24...
300K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...