A New Journey (Honkai: Star R...

Av LeeroyTheAm

He promised that he would take care of her on her journey. But he doesn't trust the woman. "Don't say I warne... Mer

Information
Prologue.
Small announcement
Awaken
Aftermom
Jarilo-VI
A Warrior, A Child, A Wisdom
A Warrior, A Child, A Wisdom Pt.2
Rivet Town
(Not a Chapter) Y/N[Kevin] Explanation of his world
(Not a chapter) Backstory..
Machines... and overworld
Bonding(short)
(Not a chapter) Judgement of Shamash
Preservation
(Not a chapter) About...

Doomsday Beasts

3.3K 85 20
Av LeeroyTheAm

"The Void Archives is with you?" My hands are crossed after saying that genuine question..

"Mhm, he has a human form, almost similar to Otto. But I am assure you that he is no harm. He's exploring somewhere on this universe, but we have his contacts and his connection despite millions miles away from us." Welt said as he adjusts his glasses (meme matter)

"Let's just hope he's not going to be another Otto, he's always onto his head and sometimes, he hinder my progress and yours at the same time in the past." I chuckles a bit, remembering the past.

He only smile a bit.. "Mhm. Let's hope."

At the Master Control Zone, and error of danger came up light, and it ain't pretty at all. Then, the hologram change into live view of what happened that cause of the emergency-- It's a fucking dragon, piercing the whole force shield of the Space Station with ease, this causes mass panic.

"Take the Express and leave. I'll Stay." Asta grits her teeth, looking at the hologram..

"Let's go." Without any hesitation, Himeko grab Stelle's hand and lead to the supply zone along with Dan Heng, March and I.

When we arrive at the Supply Zone, communications with Asta is slowly went dark...

"The Supply Zone Shield won't hold much longer. You need to hurry...! I'll be here, you've got to fend them off..  Hurry..!"

"Urgh..- We lost communications." Himeko look at the communications with a disgrunt face..

"Are you thinking going back, let me remind you: That's the Doomsday Beasts, A Legion's Planet Destroyer." Dan Heng said.

"This space station is Herta's creation. As long as a Lord Ravager won't intervene, there's should be no problem."

"B-But We can't just run like this, right?"

"The Doomsday Beasts can rip off the defense shield like tearing paper -- And Herta is not here. The Station's defense is too weak to stand against The Antimatter Legion." Dan Heng said with a fact and continues.. "Either way, The Legion got a blessing of an Aeon of Destruction, Nanook. They came prepared and everyone here is not."

"That is why we have to leave and take Stelle with us."

"Stelle?" Dan Heng surprised a bit and look at her.

"Hm?" I hum in curiosity also.. But I pay no mind and slowly made my way to the Supply Zone alone.

.

.

.

.

.

I arrived at the Supply Zone, with little bit of bruises on my body after dealing many goons and another Trampler. I widen my eyes slightly...

"The Express isn't here yet..?" I grunt in frustration and click the comms on my right ear.. "Welt-"

"I'm Aware. I'm almost there, just hold on!"

But, things went unplanned due to Doomsday Beast arrived and made a crash landing at the Supply Zone space, then it roar as if a mighty dragon has descended. I was force to dash back to prevent any damage get hits...

"You have got to be kidding me..."

My Cold aqua eyes looks at the Dragon one more time, gripping my Greatsword as it slowly imbued with Ice...

Truth be told, he still can't do any psychical touch or someone will be affected by ice and cold temperature... and always be like that forever.

The dragon attack already with a killing blow, by swipe its right hand. It caught me off guard and barely made a dodge by instinct.

'Alright.... This ain't kidding after all.'

Then, The Dragon attack with its left hand, by slam it to the ground, create a small crater, I made a dodge as well and strike its left hand, stabbing it and not letting it function anymore.

'This monster isn't letting me a chance huh-'

Yep, I just got hit by the doomsday beast right hand, the swipe is strong enough for me to hit a nearby wall, cracks a bit. I felt my left shoulder dislocated but in exchange, the right hand was frozen a bit due to my cold body temperature..

Then... The Dragon enhance both of its hands..

'... Despite I am stronger than this monster, I have to limit myself to prevent destroy this space station... I'm screwed big time.'

Despite all that, I had no choice but to stall until Himeko and the others arrived.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We're almost there! Looks like the battle starts not long ago!" March said, running towards the Supply Zone.

"Then we have to help Y/N, he's been fighting alone against the beast-- We know he's strong, but he's nowhere to fend off against Doomsday Beast." Dan Heng said, his cold face could tell it isn't going to be pretty.

'...Please be alright, Y/N..' Stelle could only think about it and ponders if Y/N get hurt.

They're arrived at the Supply Zone, where the battle still rage. But they stopped running... instead, hold frozen. Dan Heng froze, shocked to the core. Even Himeko herself is not believe what she is seeing... March and Stelle gives a horror reaction...

Y/N... kneeling... With blood all over him, and his left arm absolutely blown off by The Dragon's laser... and the worst of all... His Greatsword shatters...

'I... can't even defeat the monster with my limited strength and power... I... I can't... It can't be lik this...!' hint of anger from Y/N's breath, he grit his teeth and struggle to stand up, but his presence is enough to shook the monster and give an anger roar.

Then a spear was thrown, hit the monster's left hand, and Ice Arrow hit the right hand, completely vulnerable as the figure who holding the bat made a critical strike on both hands, making it temporary disabled. I only caught off guard..

"Y/N, stay down and hold yourself. Don't you dare die here!" I heard Himeko's voice echoes from my ears as I stumble down...

"Y/N? Y/N!" Then I heard Welt's voice through my comms. His desperate voice already made me brok my characteristic and chuckles a bit...

"H-Hey... I ain't going to die that easy... I only lose my left arm." I said, speaking like a champ like I was used to back in the past..

"I doubt that. I arrive at the station, hold on!" Welt said through the comms, then talk to Himeko through her comms... "Himeko, don't touch Y/N, let me handle him once I arrive!"

That's the only thing I heard before unconscious got into me and lump down as it bleed slowly....

(Sorry. I have to nerf Y/N by losing his left arm, even though he is still strong without his left arm lmao. Bro is still strong even.)

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

7.2K 47 26
"Promise me you won't do it again." "I don't know if I can keep that promise." I do not own It. I only own the plot and character I created
66.6K 1.8K 15
You were planning on avoiding him at all costs. But when that plan didn't work out, you became more involved with him than you ever expected. Β© i do...
36.9K 1K 46
"π–™π–π–Š π–”π–“π–‘π–ž π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–”π–“ π–Ž π–œπ–Žπ–Šπ–‘π–‰ π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–œπ–Šπ–†π–•π–”π–“ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–Šπ–ˆπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Š π–Ž π–ˆπ–†π–“ π––π–šπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–Žπ–™π–˜ π–‹π–‘π–†π–’π–Šπ–˜ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–’π–ž π–”π–œπ–“ οΏ½...
67.2K 4.1K 20
M/n, a native of The Xianzhou Luofu was caught between a rock and a stone wall. He was captured by the Stellaron hunters while aiding Dan Heng in his...