Our Journey Of LOVE // KTH FF.

Bởi DarkMind772

It's an Indian Fanfiction......... Y/N who is an orphan get engaged with Taehyung who belongs to a wealthy fa... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 ~ 18+
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 ~18+
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18~ 18+
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
New Book.....

CHAPTER 8

1.4K 56 1
Bởi DarkMind772

At late night time............

Aara and Y/N called there family members on terrace including Jimin and Jungkook too. But Y/N family was not there.

Aara: dad I want to discuss something very important with you all.

Mr.kim: ok say.

Y/N: first of all have a seat dad.

Y/N said and all settled down on sofas which were placed on terrace.

Y/N sat besides Taehyung and Aara sat besides Jin ishan was with priya and Neha.

Taehyung: what happened bhabhi is everything alright and why this lad-
*In mind: it's ok Taehyung treat her well just for Y/N* why we all are gathered here.?? *Blank face*

Aara: nothing is ok Taehyung. Dad I want to say this thing to you from so long but didn't have guts to say.

Mr.kim: what happened daughter did someone hurt you ??

Mrs.kim felt hurt by his taunt and look down with teary eyes. Y/N noticed her and said by her side.

Y/N: dad I know that I don't have any rights to say the thing which happened in past but Aara bhabhi tell me everything about the matter happened in past. But can't we start a new life please just for me for us for aara bhabi and ishan. Please.*puppy eyes with slight tears*

Mr.kim didn't said anything just keep quite. Aara stood up and went near Mr.kim. she kneel down and hold his hands.

Aara: dad please I can't see tears in your eyes. You are too my farther you didn't give me birth but you are more then my own dad. I just want to have a happy life with you all. You know dad I have saw you many time crying while looking at mom's photo. Even ishan always ask me where is grandma. *Tears fall from her eyes* dad let's forget everything and start a new life. And now Taehyung is also getting married with Y/N. Even jin and Taehyung is also ready be like befor.
Now what is your decision dad.

Mr.kim look at jin and Taehyung who nooded there head. He took deep breath and look at Aara and Y/N.

Mr.kim: if you all want this then I am ready to accept her. Just tell her to not do that cheap thing again with anyone and if she dared to do that thing with Y/N then I will be the one to end her life by my own hands.

All went silent for few minutes Y/N hold Taehyung's hand because his hands were shaking. She gave him a pleasent smile.
He side hugged her and buried his face in her neck to calm his mind.

Mrs.kim: ok i-i will not do anything against I promis. I-i am really sorry for my deeds. Please forgive me and accept me again. *Started crying and joined her hands infront of Mr.kim*

Mr.kim can't hold himself back and he hugged her tightly. Mrs.kim to hugged him back. They both started crying in eachothers arms which melts there son's and daughter in law's heart.

After hearing his mom's cries Taehyung too burst in cries in Y/N embraces. She hugged him tightly to comfort him. She kissed his forehead and calm him down.

Y/N: it's ok baby everything is alright now. Hmm. Don't cry my bear day after tomorrow is our weeding and I don't want to see by husband with dark Circles. *Smile in tears* please calm dawn.

Taehyung calm down in few minutes and pulled back from hug. Y/N kissed his forehead and cheeks. He giggled and against hugged her.

Taehyung: thank you for being with me in my bad. I love you so much. *Smile*

Y/N: it's my responsibility bear now get up and go talk with your mother she is waiting for her champ. *He hugged her more right and shook his head as no*
Love please go to said you forgive her righ no go like a good boy and talk with her. I know my bear is very strong man. *Smile and pulled out*

Taehyung take a deep breath and stood up. He went near his mother and look at her. She too look at him with teary eyes.

Mrs.kim: I am sorry son please forg-
*Befor she can say anything he hugged her tightly*

Taehyung: it's ok mom I forgive you please dont say anything I missed you alot.

Mrs.kim: I am sorry son. *She said and started crying in her child's arms.*

After few seconds both pulled out and Mrs.kim went near jin and stood infront of him.

Mrs.kim: *joint her hands infront of him*
I-i am really sorry son please forgive me. And I am sorry Aara too. I am really wors-

She get cutt off by jin who hugged her tightly.

Jin: it's ok mom past is past now. We will live like befor now. *Teary eyes but he controlled himself from cry*

Mrs.kim pulled out and nooded she went near Aara and hugged her.

Mrs Kim: I am really sorry daughter I was wrong at my place. Please forgive your mother. And you are the best daughter ever I have. Love you my child.

Aara: *smile* it's ok mom now past is past we can't let our past effect out future. And all this happened because of Y/N is is the one who gave me this idea.

Mrs.kim look towards Y/N who was standing beside Taehyung and went near Her.

Mrs Kim: I am really happy that Taehyung choose you as his wife. You are really diamond. Now I believe in peoples talk. They say Mr.kim's daughter in law is very kind hearted and beautiful girl. I am really happy you are a perfect match for Taehyung just like my Aara is for jin. *Smile and hugged her warmly*

Y/N: now everything is fine then tomorrow evening will be double celebration. *Cheerful tone*

Y/N pulled out from hugg and look at Taehyung who was admiring his soon to be wife with a proud smile.

Mrs.kim went near jimin and hugged him tightly.

Mrs.kim: how are you my son. *Smile warmly*

Jimin: I am grate aunty happy to see you back again.

Mrs.kim smile and everything get settled like before.

............................................................................

Tomorrow Morning..............

Mehendi venu.....

All femails were present and was ready to apply mehendi on there hands.
Mrs.kim said Priya to bring Y/N in hall. Priya left and brought Y/N who was with her friend Aarya. Every lady who was present there felt jealous of Y/N beautiful few were jealous and few were admiring her beauty.

Y/N look............

Aarya's look........

Priya's look..........

Mrs.kim: so dear ladies this is my 2nd beautiful daughter in law Y/N.

Lady one: *smile* wow Mrs.kim your both daughter in law's are really beautiful. I can say your's and your son's choice is grate.

Mrs Kim felt very proud on her daughters and she look at Aara who was coming from entrance.

Mrs.kim: Aara daughter what happened is everything of you look pretty annoying.

Aara: nothing mom it's just that monkeys were eating my brain. They want to come here to see the function. But somehow I said no to them. They were really annoying. *Sign*

Mrs.kim: oh it's ok let it be don't worry much just injoy. Btw you look grate today. *Take a deep breath and look down while holding Aara's hands* I am sorry dear when you needed me I was never there. But now I am here I will not let you feel the emptiness of a mother. Love you my girl.

Mrs.kim said and hugged Aara tightly whose eyes were shining in tears. She too hugged her back tightly.

Aara: it's ok mom now you are here everything will be alright. *Smile widely*

On ther hands...........

Taehyung: Jiminshi give me a idea I want to meet Y/N please. *pout*

Jimin: *think for few minutes* I get it.

Taehyung/ jin: really *happy* WHAT....

They all discussed there plan and left from there.

__________________________________________

Here everyone was busy in there work ladies were gossiping and girls were applying mehendi on there hands.

Y/N was sitting on a well decorated sofa and her half mehendi was done.

Desiner: what's your groom's name mam.

Y/N: *smile proudly* Taehyung Kim Taehyung.

Y/N felt her heartbeat getting faster after hearing a deep voice wispered in her ears.

??: Oh baby you look damn hot love you my lady. *Smirk and kissed her cheek*

Y/N: what the hell Taehyung what are you doing here *wide eyes* what if someone saw you here. *Look here and there*

Taehyung: *came out from behind and sat besides her* so what I am here to see my sweetheart. *Smile*

Y/N: *look down and blushed* but boys are not allowed here.

Taehyung: let it be I am not scared of anyone. *Proud smile*

Mrs.kim: *pull his ears* not even of your Mom huh monkey. *Smile*

Taehyung: *in pain* oh mom mom please leave it's hurting.

Mrs.kim: then who tell you to come here huh.

Taehyung: Myself.

Mrs.kim: huh

Taehyung: nothing mom but it's my basic rights to enjoy my own weeding with my soon to be wife.

Mrs.kim: that's true tho.

Aara: it's ok mom let him be here no one will know about this.

Jin: *jin came from behind and backhugged her* and no one will know when I will take you from here tho.

Aara: what are you doing jin everyone is here. *Blush*

Jin: let it be.

Everyone present there started laughing at the boys who were teasing each other's partners.

On the other hand..........

Aarya was going towards her room after completing her both hands mehendi. She was in her world but suddenly she bump with someone making her fall. Soon one hand cauch her from falling.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw jimin was looking at her deeply. Her heart skip when her eyes meet his. He was lost in her beauty that he didn't heared someone was calling him. Both were lost in each other but immediately came to reality when Y/N and Taehyung shook there shoulder. Neha went near Y/N stood besides her. Jimin look at his bestfriends who was looking at him with a smirk.

Taehyung: what was happening here ??
*Narrow eyes*

Jimin look at Aarya who was looking down Blushing. Jimin smirk and answered taehyung's questions.

Jimin: nothing bro I was just looking at your sister in law. *Smile*

Tae/Y/N/Aarya: WHAT........

Jimin: yaa stop shouting she is my girlfriend.

Tae/Y/N/Aarya: WHAT.......

Jimin: what the hell man I am saying truth.

Taehyung: but you never said you have girlfriend when I ask you you always says you are single. *Pout*

Jimin: i-its just Aarya want to keep it as a secret.

Y/N: and why tho *she fake angrily look at Aarya whose head was down*

Aarya: it's just I wanted to keep our relationship secret. *Look down*

Y/N: but you could have told me na *angry* don't talk with me. Bear can you please drop me in my room I can't walk with this heavy lehenga plus both hands are full of mehendi.

Taehyung: ya sure and you *turn to Jimin* don't talk with me too.

He said and left with Y/N. Jimin hugged Aarya who had tears in her eyes.

Jimin: it's ok baby we will talk with them tomorrow ok.

Aarya: ok let's go it's late we have to get ready for party too.

*Both of them left*

...
..
To be continued....... .......

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

58.6K 1.6K 7
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...
169K 7.7K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
2.5M 82.1K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...
101K 4K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...