Enemies Or Lovers? || Shidou...

Oleh Dakeda_san_

"I thought you were gay?" "Who knows?" Love story with smuts :P Lebih Banyak

Part 1||Enemies or lovers?
part 2||Enemies or lovers?
Part 3||Enemies or lovers?
part 4||enemies or lovers?
Part 5||enemies or lovers?
part 6||enemies or lovers?
part 7 || enemies or lovers?
part 8||enemies or lovers?
part 9|| enemies or lovers?
part 11||enemies to lovers?

part 10||enemies to lovers

1K 22 16
Oleh Dakeda_san_

"Dammit! Oi you freak! Get up already! Ugh What am I gonna do now?"

Your mind wasn't working. What to do? You can't take him to your house. You don't even know where he lives. After all, you don't even want to leave him here alone. You're not a heartless person.

"Wake..Up!!", you punched shidou hard on his shoulder but he still didn't get up.

"dammit! What am I gonna do!?"

You were thinking what to do. Suddenly you hit a idea to call someone close to shidou using his phone. You got the phone from his pocket but then realised you can't do it because of screen lock. You don't know the password. You throw the phone on the sofa.

"Dammit..what the fuck am I gonna do with this asshole right now!? Oi shidou wake up goddammit!", you punch shidou on the shoulder but he still doesn't wake up.

After a while, you wanted to call bachira as shidou and bachira are close. You called bachira around like 5-6 times but he doesn't receive the call. It was almost 1 at the midnight. Then you realised the only person you can now call for help was sae. You called sae and thankfully he answered.

Sae☕

-OII SAE!

-WH-WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED!? ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? DO YOU WANT ME TO COME OVER!?

-oh my god no! Listen to me first before yelling! I'm fine.. Absolutely fine.

-oh you scared me! Now tell me what happend

-Shidou that bastard drank too much and now that asshole fell asleep and isn't waking up! What should I do now?

-ohh I see..hmm..do you know someone close to him?

-I know.. Bachira.. I called him but he's not answering!

-I see..you don't even know where shidou lives do you?

-I don't!

-damn...what'll you do now?

-that's why I called you for solution!! Listen.. Should I take him to my house?

-What are you serious-

-I don't want to leave him alone here! And don't really want to take him to my house either! I lied to my mom about coming here..I told my mom I would have a night over at my friend's house. And if my mom knows I went to a nightclub and the person was shidou who hurt me, shidou's dead... My mom might look very sweet but I think she can also kill a person who hurts me.. I don't think it's safe.. And afterall I don't know how he will act when he gets up and see that he's in my house. I don't trust this guy...

-Fake his identity

-w-what!?

-tell your mother that it's not shidou.. Change his name

-Okay fine I can do that but what'll I do if my mom opens the door and sees I'm carrying shidou? She'd be definitely sure he's drunk. And you know what'll happen if my mother gets to know I support guys who drinks...

-hmm....you know what..I'm going to your house..

-what!? But what if shidou sees you? Like dude you'll be in danger.

-he don't have to see me.. Listen.. I'll go to your house first. You know my house is not very close to yours. I'll say your mom that I had to work all night and now it's getting late so I want to sleep over there. Well you and your mom knows me.. It's not a very bug deal after all. I slept there several times. So once your mom gets to sleep again.. I'll call you.. And then-

-I SEE! THAT'S A BRILLIANT IDEA!

-Listen the rest-

-I get it!! Then you'll open the door and I'll sneak inside and take shidou in my room! That's absolutely a brilliant idea!!

-Came from a genius of course. Okay so let's not make any delay. Wait there for a while. I'll call you when I'm ready..

-kay!!

Call ended

You end the call.. You're totally happy that sae had this brilliant idea to help me. But at the same time you're also anxious. What if your mother somehow gets to know that it is shidou? She'd be very disappointed at you. You don't want to make her sad. But you don't have any other choice. You're not a heartless person to leave him here alone.

After 30-40 minutes waiting, you were getting very sleepy but then sae called. You flinched. You then immediately receive his call. He ensured you that everything is okay and going as planned. Your mom is asleep right now. So he told you to take a taxi and come along with shidou. You payed the bill of what shidou drank. You call a worker here to help you carry shidou cause he's extremely heavy and you can't carry him alone. So he helped you to go outside. You then call a taxi. You get in the taxi and the worker also helped shidou to get inside. You thank the worker and the taxi started to go for your house. You realised you were shaking a bit.. Because you're scared. Scared to keep shidou in my room. Well there is sae to help you if something gets wrong but he'll also be in danger. It's shidou after all who's trying to find sae and make sae his.. Gay guys are always insane...

The club wasn't very far from your house. So it took like 5-6 minutes to reach your house. You call sae to come outside and help you to take shidou inside cause he's heavy. Sae comes outside to take shidou.

"goddammit.. Now I have to carry this asshole.. I never even wanted to meet this stupid ass in my life ever again..."

"I'm sorry. This ass is just too heavy!"

"Fine..I'm taking him to your room. Close the door behind me"

"I know that I'm not dumb!"

"yes you are.. Ugh"

Sae carried shidou and went inside the house. You close the door behind you without making any noise. It was feeling like you guys are some thief trying to sneak inside lol. Sae helped shidou to go in your room and he lay shidou on the bed..

"Woah..he's actually very heavy"

"I know right...now what should I call him?"

"Hmm...", sae sits on the couch.. I also sit down beside him..I sigh

"He's such a pain in the ass"

"I know right..let me think..umm.. Yay! He's gay so call him gay-dou!", he burst out into laughter after saying the name.. You also laugh a bit but then become serious.

"Dude it's a serious issue.. Don't laugh in this serious moment"

"Okay okay fine..you know what.. I think there's no need for the name cause he'll wake up before your mother wakes up.. So kick his ass out of here as soon as he wakes up"

"Well I also think that so but what if my mom somehow sees him? I'll have to say who is he right?"

"Give him any of your friends name that your mom never met"

"Fine I'll think about that later. I'm hella tired I need to sleep.. But the thing is this stupid ass stole my bed and where am I gonna sleep now!?"

"Ohh~ why not go and sleep on the bed next to him~", he said teasingly.

"I would rather die!"

"Pft...", he started laughing.. " just kidding just kidding. You have to sleep on the couch for tonight. And if anything happens, call me or shout. I'll be staying in your brother's room next to yours.", he gets up and smacks my back lightly. "Get changed now dumbass.. That tight dress doesn't suit you"

"Shut up..", you sigh..

"See ya", he leaves the the room.

The you look at the clock and it was almost 2. You get up and go to the washroom to get fresh. You get into your comfy dress lie down on the couch. You close my eyes.....

After a while you heard shidou groaning so It made you wake up. You sit on the couch rubbing my eyes and then go to shidou. You lean in closer to see if he's awake or not..

"Heyy....you awake?", you ask calmly. He was groaning and then he slowly opened his eyes.. He was shocked to see himself in your house. He was about to scream but you press your hand on his mouth so he couldn't scream.

"Calm down...don't scream dammit. It's my house", he calms down as you say this. You release your hand from his mouth.

"What happened!? And why the fuck am I here!?"

You sigh and sit on the bed, "what happened you ask..Your stupid ass fell asleep on the club and I had to carry you all over to my house", he was a bit surprised to hear you. He gets up and sit on the bed.

"Aww you did that for me?"

"I had to! Cause I'm not a heartless monster like you!"

"Aww who said I'm heartless?", from the back, he wraps his arms around your waist and put his face on my shoulder. Your were shocked. His face was so close to yours, you could feel his breath. He started caressing your waist which made a shiver run through your body. I couldn't talk. I was scared..

"Aww are you scared? I won't do anything.. I'm gay you know me", he was whispering in your ears.

"G-get off of me!"

"Aww why? I'm trying to be nice for what you did for me~", he slips his hands through your dress and started rubbing my waist.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?", I hold his hands and get them off of me. I get up and stand infront of him with a annoyed face.

"Heyy~ I thought you'd like that~"

"HOW THE FUCK YOU THOUGHT THAT I WOULD LIKE THAT? IT'S SO CREEPY!"

"Aww~ it's not creepy at all~"

"YES IT IS!", You sigh.. "Now you're awake so.. Get out from my house"

"Why~?"

"You ask why? If my mom sees you, she'd call the police or kill you instead"

"What? Why would she do that? Are you stupid? Stop it. Let me stay here with you for a while"

"Remember how you beat me at the amusement park? You think my mom will just accept you to stay in my house?"

"Ohh forget about that day! It was all your fault after all"

"My fault!? Say that again!!"

"Your fucking fault!"

"Ohh you wanna fight now!?", You were pissed off.

"Hell nah.. Give me a glass of water. I'm thirsty"

You were a bit surprised when he said he doesn't want to fight. Cause he is a guy who likes to fight for small things. You sigh. You get a glass of water and give it to him. He drank the water..

"So when will you give me sae's number?"

"Never"

"What!? What do you fucking mean by never!?"

"Cause he told me not to give you"

"No he's not like that!! He loves me!"

I started laughing. "He what? He loves you? Pft... Nice joke buddy"

"Shut up!! I'm gonna fucking kill you"

"Aww~ what if I say he's in my house right now?~"

"HE IS!?"

You laugh again..

"Woah woah come down..I'm joking dumbass"

"No it doesn't seem like you're joking", he stands up. "I think I'm gonna search this whole house."

You were super shocked hearing shidou.

"Ohh shit..."

Author's note
_______________________

Guys I'm sorry for publishing this chapter after ages 😭 my exams were going on but now It's over. I'll try to post 2-3 chapter now in a day.

Now tell me, should I write smut in this story~? It's your choice🤭

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1K 30 19
Young people...young problems. Everyone has something and nothing at the same time. Nowadays, we have to learn to live with everything that happens...
26.1K 555 31
"Y'know Y/n...i hate your personality." โš ๏ธFights, Drugs, And Smut will be mentioned in this story so if your sensitive to any of these please leave.โš ...
4.1K 216 12
"I hate you!" "I hate you too!" Dazai and Chuuya are sent to handle a job together, which forces them to face inner feelings they both had kept locke...
656 45 11
"Do you really love me?" ... [Reciprocation?] - A BLUELOCK STORY X FEM!READER - > Multiple love interests > One sided themes > Mature at some points...