part 4||enemies or lovers?

"Uh- yea I know him", you said with a confused face.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT EARLIER!"

"Wha-"

"YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER? OR MAYBE YOU KNOW WHERE HE LIVES? OH MY GOD TELL ME", shidou was coming closer to you step by step while saying those words and you were backing step by step. He was getting so closer to you which made you uncomfortable.

"Shidou stop it!", bachira said putting his hand on shidou's shoulder.

"HOW CAN I JUST STOP? IT'S SAE SHE'S TALKING ABOUT"

"Wait what's going on?", you asked with a confused face.

"Well you see shidou played alongside with sae and he fell in love with sae. Sae told him he'd give him his number if he scored a hat trick. Even though he did score a hat trick, sae didn't give shidou his number and disappeared", Isagi said

"Ohh so shidou's gay?"

"Well yup you can say that"

"Come to think of it sae told me about a guy he chose from blue lock and played with him. Well I didn't thought it was this asshole. But sae never told me of giving him his number or shidou falling in love with him"

"I see so he left shidou for real", reo said mocking shidou and laughing.

"SHUT UP HE DIDN'T LEAVE ME!",shidou screamed at reo.

"Can y'all just stop talking about that bastard sae ugh", rin said with a pissed off face.

"Wait shidou was in blue lock so... Wait are you guys from blue lock or something!?", you said with a surprised and confused face.

Hearing this, everyone was shocked.

"You didn't know?" Nagi said.

"How the hell would I know if no one told me!"

"Bachira you didn't tell her?", chigiri asked.

"Oops! I forgot!"

"DAMN SO YOU GUYS ARE FROM BLUE LOCK?? AMAZING! I'M HERE WITH BLUE LOCK MEMBERS?? DAMN!"

You were so surprised and happy at knowing they were the famous blue lock team. And famous guys like this being excited to play with you, this made you more excited.

"Haha bachira is a dumbass, proved!", reo said laughing so hard.

"Shut up reo!", bachira said being embarrassed.

"I'm so excited to play with you guys!"

"Yeah let's play"

All of a sudden, shidou rushed toward you and came closer to you. You were shocked as shidou grabbed you by your waist and pulled you closer to his face. He smirked. You were so scared and couldn't think of anything to do at that moment.

"Hey I asked you some questions but you didn't answered them. Do you have sae's number? Or do you know where he lives? And if yes and tell me his number or where he lives", he whispered in your ears. His voice was so scary you gulped. You remained silent. Seeing you not talking, shidou grabbed your waist harder than before which hurt you. The distance between your and shidou's face was merely some inch. He was furious and smirking. You were trying to release yourself from him but he hold you tight and won't let you go. Bachira came from behind and pulled shidou.

"SHIDOU I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M NO TALKING TO YOU!" he said looking behind at bachira.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO NOT TOUCH HER"

While they were arguing and shidou was being distracted, you released yourself from him. Shidou looked back to you. As you were trying to get away, he rushed to you and hold your jersey and pulled you closer.