Just A Kiss

By ZimBob

It was simple dare. Just kiss a stranger. I thought it was easy since I didn't know th guy or would ever see... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
JUST A KISS IS PUBLISHED
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seveteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-One

44.9K 964 507
By ZimBob

For all the SCOTT FANS, You guys will LOVE this chapter!

I sighed and grabbed another tissue. I pulled my comforter up to my nose and wiped the tears that escaped my eyes. I was so pathetic. I locked myself in my room for the last five days. Maggie tried to make me laugh by doing stupid things like throwing herself out the second story window but I didn't even crack a smile but something did crack on Maggie. Her arm. M&M tried to cheer me up by saying that by the tenth break-up, you become soulless and that you're pretty numb so you can't really feel the pain anymore. Yeah, that helped. Not. Brandie literally dragged me out of bed one day but I clung to the side of my bed for dear life. After five minutes of struggling against me, she got winded and stopped. Natalie just slapped the top of my head repeatedly till M&M pulled her off.

Now, Jade was here. He gripped the door, "I don't wanna!"

Brandie shoved him into the room and slammed the door shut, "Help her or we're over."

Jade grumbled and sat down on the edge of my bed, "If it makes you feel better, Jack's been in a total crappy mood too. Seriously, all he does is mop around, study and play a sappy song on his guitar. He hardly speaks either. You're both suffering majorly. How about this? I bring him in here and you guys can talk it over_"

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM!" I screamed and pulled the comforter over my head, "NOW, GET OUT!"

"Okay, okay, I was just trying to help." I heard the door open and sighs. 

"Zach, it's your turn." M&M muttered.

"Someone shot me," Zach whined, "Ow! That hurt!"

"That's not the only thing that's gonna hurt if you don't go help her."

The door closed and I heard Zach shuffle to my side, "Hey, Tedi. How's it going?"

"I want to die."

"Are you thinking of committing suicide?" Zach asked.

I shook my head.

"What can I do to help you? You can't stay here for the rest of your life, Tedi. This is only one guy. One meaningless guy. Don't let him affect you like this."

"Go preach him not me." I snapped.

Zach sighed and left, "I give up."

"What are we going to do with you?" Natalie grabbed my comforter and yanked it off me. I groaned, feeling cold without my barrier.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"YOU NEED SOME FRESH AIR!" Natalie screamed.

"Yeah, seriously, this room smells bad." Brandie mumbled.

I threw my arms around like a little kid that didn't get what it wanted, "Just leave me alone."

"You're rotting in this room, Tedi. You need help and some vitamin C. Your skin is getting kinda pale."

"What I need is a bowl of chocolate ice cream." I rolled onto my back. Maggie, with her casted arm, sat down on her bed, "What you need is to let go."

"You guys don't understand how I feel." I whined. They didn't. Jack screwed with my heart. Over and over again. If I was so done with him, why did I feel like crap? Because you like him, dummy! I did like him. A lot. I was letting him screw with my heart. I just felt so nice to have him like me. I love you. But all of it was fake. 

I pulled down the hem of my shirt and sighed. I felt tears at my eyes again. 

M&M pulled me into her arms, "Oh, honey, I'm sorry."

I cried for the thousandth time this week. 

***

I pressed the round side of the spoon against my cheek. It felt cold. I twirled it in my hand, bored. Maybe I should go back to class. Nah, playing with my spoon is funnier. Everyone left. It was suppertime. Maggie said she'd bring back something for me but she'd probably forget or eat it. My stomach growled with hunger. Maybe I could eat my spoon. Metal isn't tasty. Trust me.

I heard a knock on the door and said, "Come in." 

Usually, I say, "Go away!" But Brandie said she'd shove my spoon down my throat if I talked to her like that again. I don't intend to have a spoon in my throat any time soon.

I sat up to see Scott carrying a bag full of stuff, "Hey, I brought some stuff that might cheer you up."

He placed the bag on my bed and got on it. He pulled a chicken sub and placed it in my lap. Before I thanked him, I devoured the sub. I was so hungry I didn't even mind the onions. 

"I haven't seen you around a lot. What's the matter?"

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Didn't my friends talk you into coming here?"

"No, I ran into Maggie. Like literally ran into her and she dropped the plate of food which was supposed to be for you. I felt so bad I ran off campus to grab you something to eat." He said, honestly.

"You know we're not allowed to go off campus on weekdays, right?"

He smiled, dimples showing, "I'd take that risk for you any day."

Half of my brain screamed out, "Ahhh!" At this point. And the other half told me not to believe anything he was saying. I don't want to get hurt again. And anyway, Scott is way too nice for me, "Thanks."

I finished the sub in silence as Scott talked about how pretty I was. I'm joking. He was talking about dumb jokes he played on people. He dropped a whole bucket of tuna and mayo on his best friend's head. Ha, that's disgusting.

"I have a surprise." Scott grinned and pulled out two ice cream sandwiches. 

"You didn't have to do all this." I took the ice cream sandwich and bite into it.

He shrugged, "I wanted to."

"You're too sweet."

"I know." He chuckled. I playfully nudged his shoulder and he suddenly turned serious, "So, what exactly happened?"

My smile thinned, "Boy problems."

"He didn't... touch you, did he?" Scott's jaw tensed.

"No, it just didn't work out."

"Then forget him. You don't deserve to go through this. If he can't appreciate you then he doesn't deserve you at all."

I sighed. I've been told that so many times this week, I don't even believe it anymore. 

"C'mon," Scott got up and motioned me to get up. 

I shook my head, "I'm not leaving."

"Yes, you are. I have another surprise. And it takes awhile to get there so, c'mon."

"Scott_"

He turned his puppy dog eyes at me, "I promise you won't regret this."

I glanced at the window and noticed that it has gotten pretty dark out. I glanced back at Scott. I trusted him. Or at least I thought. I got up and threw on a cardigan, "I trust you."

He smiled, "Good." He intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked outside. Geez, it was cold. Thank you, Minnesota. We got into his car and I frowned, "How far away is it?"

"About five minutes." Scott started the car and pulled out a small scarf, 'Turn around. I need to close your eyes."

"Scott... are you trying to kidnap me?" I smirked, "You know, you could have just asked. I would have come willingly."

He laughed, "No you wouldn't." He wrapped the scarf around my eyes and everything went dark. 

About what seemed like an hour later, Scott stopped the car, "Are we here?"

"Yep,"

My hand shot to the scarf but Scott slapped my hand away, "Not yet, Tedi."

He pulled me out of the front seat and placed his hands on my waist, guiding me toward something. Finally we stopped. He pulled the scarf off my face and I smiled. It was so pretty. Several street lights hung high, dazzling colorful lights beamed. It was a trail, they hung over the street, lighting the way beautifully. God, it was so pretty. 

"I found it a couple of days ago and I thought of you. You sparkle in the night."

"It's so pretty."

Scott's phone started to ring and he excused himself. I stared at the lights and smiled. It was so dang pretty and different. 

Scott came back and smiled. I shivered and he immediately took off his jacket and placed it on my shoulders, "I don't want you catching a cold. Let's take you home."

"Alright." I nudged him, "So, is this what you do in your spare time? Look for street lights with several different colors."

He laughed, "Nah, I like night walking. Everything changes when it's dark out, you know."

"Aren't you scared of hobos coming out and raping you?"

We got into the car with him laughing, "Raped by a hobo?"

"Hey, I'm sure it has happened before." I smirked, "Aren't you scared of being robbed by thugs?"

Scott puffed his chest, "I can handle myself."

I rolled my eyes, "That's what all guys say who are wimps."

"I'm no wimp." 

"Right," I muttered as Scott turned on the radio. 

ET by Katy Perry was on and I sang along, "Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch are foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial,"

Scott laughed as I tried to hit all the notes which was an epic fail. The song ended and the host guy began talking, "That was just ET by Katy Perry featuring Kanye West. We got a special reguest tonight for a girl named Tedi. If you're listening, Tedi, give your boy Scott a kiss and maybe a chance."

My eyes popped out of my skull, "OMG! He said my name! SCOTT!"

He just smiled and cracked up the song that began. It was Let Me Love You by Mario (----> LISTEN TO THE SONG HERE------->>>>), "

Baby I just don't get it 

Do you enjoy being hurt? 

I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt

You don't believe his stories

You know that they're all lies

Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why

If I was ya man (baby you)

Never worry bout (what I do)

I'd be coming home (back to you)

Every night, doin' you right 

You're the type of woman (deserves good thangs)

Fistful of diamonds (hand full of rings)

Baby you're a star (I just want to show you, you are) 

You should let me love you 

Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need

Baby good love and protection 

Make me your selection 

Show you the way love's supposed to be 

Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you 

Listen

Your true beauty's description looks so good that it hurts 

You're a dime plus ninety-nine and it's a shame 

Don't even know what you're worth 

Everywhere you go they stop and stare 

Cause you're bad and it shows 

From your head to your toes, Out of control, baby you know 

If I was ya man (baby you)

Never worry bout (what I do)

I'd be coming home (back to you)

Every night doin' you right 

You're the type of woman (deserves good thangs)

Fistful of diamonds (hand full of rings)

Baby you're a star (I just want to show you, you are) 

You should let me love you 

Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need

Ooh Baby good love and protection 

Make me your selection 

Show you the way love's supposed to be 

Baby you should let me.... 

You deserve better girl (you know you deserve better) 

We should be together girl (baby)

With me and you it's whatever girl, hey!

So can we make this thing ours?

You should let me love you 

Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need

Baby good love and protection 

Make me your selection 

Show you the way love's supposed to be 

Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you," 

The song faded and Scott parked the car. He turned to me and bit his lip. I think he was mentally beating himself up for this because I didn't leap on him and kiss him like he probably wanted. Scott proved a lot to me tonight. That he deserved someone a lot better than me. A LOT BETTER THAN ME. 

"Scott, you're the best." I said softly and he slightly smiled. 

He walked me to my dorm, leading me all the way up and stopped in front of my room door. I faced him, the door to the back of me and smiled, "Thanks a lot for today. I think I might actually come out tomorrow."

Scott smiled, "Good."

He started to lean in and pressed the softest kiss to my lips. We pulled apart when we heard a gasp. I turned and saw Jack holding a balloon that had a little monkey on it with open arms. A word bubble came out of the monkey's mouth which said, "Sorry!" My friends were beside Jack, looking utterly pissed and exhausted. 

Jack gave Maggie the balloon and frowned, "Thanks so much for bringing me all the way here to see she has moved on."

M&M growled, "No, it wasn't supposed to be like this."

"Obviously, it is." Jack stormed away and I didn't know how to feel.

QUESTON #2 WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR? SCOTT OR JACK?

AND THANKS AGAIN FOR READING MY STORY! 

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 328 17
Today I will definitely propose him. I am holding a letter in my hand my hands are almost sweating and shivering. I opened my eyes and seen him. He i...
225 44 20
At some point everybody begins to get tired of the monotony in their lives. In my personal experience it has caused me to make stupid decisions. One...
160K 6.1K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
291K 4.2K 36
There's a new teacher about in your college and you never liked him to begin with. That was until one accidental kiss that changed your perspective...