Don't You Dare Touch My Heart...

By Yagna13

This book is available on Amazon! Free for Kindle subscribers! Another love! Another trouble! Another steamy... More

Description
The Wedding!
The Decisions
Handle Her!?
The Kiss!
His Love!
Assurance?
The Flashback!
The Slap!
The Laugh!
The Split Personality!
His Heart!
Win His Heart
Thank God!
Oh, No!

Update

1.2K 61 7
By Yagna13

Comment, people! Around 200 people read this book, and around 60 people vote, but only 5 to 6 people comment!

If I get at least 50 comments every chapter, I will update Mon, Wed, and Fri!

If I get at least 100 comments every chapter, I will update every day!

Express what u felt while reading in a word or two! If u r extremely shy to voice out, then at least type a heart on the comment! That is all I ask for!

Let's see if this motivates all those 'just voters' and 'silent readers' to break out of their shell.

See y'all on the next update! ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 3.9K 50
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
128K 7.4K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
246K 11.6K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...