Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

By diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤 More

💙❤️💜❤️💚
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
💕
20
21
Open discussion
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

18

3.3K 101 16
By diamondsierraa

*****‼️‼️THIS CHAPTER IS TRIGGER WARNINGGG INCLUDES SEXUAL ASSAULT , DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, AND VERBAL ABUSE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️‼️*****

"I love you too" i kissed kadajas lips , we just got back from the trip and was dropping her off to her dorm . Sometimes I wish I would've went to college but , to be honest I was over school by the time I graduated .

"Call me when you make it home and send me our picturessss" she shouted as puffy drove away .

Pulling up to the house , a woman stood at our porch . I focused my eyes seeing it was Daves mom once again , I sat in the car watching the scene from a distance . Dave definitely gets to spazzing out , and I sure wasn't about to be around for that.

They began to argue and briea stood in the middle of them as Dave went on ranting , pushing briea to side making me get out of the car .

"Fuck that what the fuck you want from me ? WHAT ? out of all these fucking years you decide to come the fuck up here" he spat .

"I'm sorry David I really am...your fathers dead" she wimped

"Lady I don't give a fuck what the hell" he shook his head back and forth , a boy my age stepped from a vehicle obviously fed up with The two arguing .

"Aye man ...you not about to keep talking to my mama like that" he stood in front of her with his chest out .

"And who the fuck is you ?" I stood in front of Dave. I don't give a damn about that being his mama , both their ass would be whooped in just a second .

"Nigga fuck you and her ..y'all got about five seconds to vacate before shit sticky round' this bitch" Dave mugged , and walked toward the house .

"Ma'am listen ... I understand you have a lot to explain , obviously"briea looked the younger boy up and down "but please just go and try another approach because popping up at our house isn't the way to do it"

"Well how do you expect me to get him to talk to me...he doesn't answer my calls , messages anything" her eyes watered "I know I fucked up as a mother but , I love my son "

"Yeah right" I scoffed , tony mugged me mouthing be quiet . I mocked him , turning my attention back to the situation

"Understandable , let me get your number and I'll try and talk to him to see about some things , and what's your name ?" She handed his mother her phone them turn her attention to the boy .

"Davon" he stood with a mug rested on his face

"Okay I'm briea , and this -"

"None of his damn business...you don't talk to my brother like that" I mugged him up and down and he did the same

"Fuck yo' brother....I'm sorry mama" he turned putting his hand on her lower arm .

Dave came out with a gun , eyes red as if he'd been crying . Immediately I ran behind the bush on the side of the house , leaving briea behind.

"YALL STILL HERE?" he cocked his pistol , Davon pulled his from his waist doing the same . Tony, Puffy , Tommy and few other security guards aimed their weapons at Davon , while he pushed their mama behind him .

"Waitttt HOLD THE FUCK ON!!" Briea stood her back against dave . "EVERYBODY CALM THE HELL DOWN!!"

"Briea get the fuck over here girl you tripping!!" I called out for her from the bushes

"Dave please don't shoot my baby!" Their mama stood in front of her youngest .

"Nah mama move , let's get it fuck nigga!" He spat biting his lower lip , ready to shoot .

"GIVE ME THE WORD D !" Tony stepped closer , getting a better shot .

"Tony no ! Dave look at me ..Look at me" briea pulled his chin down meeting her eyes , he quickly wiped the tear that fell . Seeing his mama here defending bernson like she'd only had him was tearing at Dave's soul and I could see that.

"Calm down okay, relax" briea spoke softly, "Davon please!" She turned her attention to him , both of them lowered their guns mugging each other .

"Yeah you niggas brothers alright" Tony chuckled , putting his gun back on his waist

"Get them the fuck off my lawn , you niggas about to get fired too , how the fuck they keep getting up here anyways" he spat walking inside the house .

"Yeah and don't come the fuck back! We ain't gone be so nice next time!" I shouted out as the drove away .

"Shut the hell up and go in the house , scary ass" Tony muffed me inside the house , I turned pushing him before rolling my eyes .

"Don't play with me Antoine for real , ugly ass" I mugged .

briea and Dave entered the elevator while I took the stairs . I flopped on my bed , letting my anxiety calm down before scrolling on my phone , Seeing kadaja posted us.

Nariihoee , Lyyssaaa , 2654 others liked this photo
     Kadaja_ - loving the skin you in baby ❤️

I smiled calling her , she wouldn't believe the shit that just went down .

"Dave ! I understand your mad but trashing the place not gone help just sit down for a second please" I begged , as he threw shit everywhere ,punching holes in the wall as well.

"Briea PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE !" He shouted throwing another punch at the wall , making me jump .

"You scaring me" I rubbed up and down my armss , I had ptsd from shit like this . My mama and stepdad would be just like this .He'd punch the walls and trash the house then beat her and i right after .

"Damn trisha! I'm trying to get a job and you come in here everyday fucking with my train of thought ! I can't think when constantly in my fucking face ! Go cook or some shit" Reggie spat at my mama .  I picked my school books up leaving the living room , I knew where this was headed .

"Reggie I'm just trying to hel-"

"BITCH IF I NEEDED YOUR HELP I WOULD'VE ASKED!" he shouted . a big boom sounded and it continued to go on at least 20 minutes .

"Now get the fuck up and out my face ! You see what the fuck you make me do Trish ? DO YOU SEE ?!" 

I sat crying wanting to help my mama , but he'd do me even worse . I laid in my puddle of tears , wanting to be anywhere but here . a knock sound my window making me jump up , I pulled my curtain back seeing my friend Alyssa from next door . She smiled missing her two front teeth , showing me her dolls . I lifted the window just enough to hear what she was saying .

"You wanna come out and play—wow your mommy and daddy fight too?" She brought her face closer to the window hearing the shouting .

"Yeah...he always mad at her and me" i pouted tapping against the window frame .

"My daddy is alwaysssss mad...he hurts me a lot" her head hung low "but mommy said to just run and hide when he comes it helps sometimes you should try" she smiled and held my hand through the window

"I try but he always finds me , where do you hide?"

"I have a small box in my closet I get inside of you can hide there if he tries to hurt you again"

"Thank you Alyssa , do you wanna be bestfriends?" I asked with a bright smile .

"Yess! You wanna play now I have some skittles want some ?" She held up the purple bag of skittles , I smiled about to take some .

"PLEASE DONT ! STOP IT REGGIE" I heard my mama coming closer to my room , I knew Reggie was about to come in .

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME ILL SHOW YOU! BRIEA WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?!" He slammed doors coming down the hall

"Come hide briea!" Alyssa helped me raise the window .

I snapped out of my trance , to see Dave now in his corner where he would recollect himself .

"Uhm..I need a minute" I cleared my throat , going to the restroom , sliding down the door trying to calm my breathing . My hands were trembling and my body shook , i haven't had a panic attack since highschool but I know exactly how one would start though . 

"1..2...3...4...5" I counted to myself , i hated this feeling. Pulling my phone out I struggled to call Alyssa , god must've heard me because her contact popped up across my screen . I instantly clicked the green icon connecting the FaceTime .

"Girl why-what's wrong ??" She put her entire face inside the camera , with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing...Dave ...it just feel like I'm about to have a panic attack" I continued to control my breathing, as I sniffed .

"What the fuck triggered that briea , you haven't had one since highschool...y'all not over there fighting right?" She eyed the camera

"No , his mama came by and all that it was a lot" I sighed leaving out the part where he'd trashed the entire room , feeling my hands relaxing i picked my phone up from the bathroom floor placing it in my knees that were now against my chest .

"And he start doing shit that triggered you..." she trailed off , she knew me inside out and I couldn't be mad at her .

"Yeah...but he doesn't know about my panic attacks and all that -"

"Well you gone have to talk to him about that because for one he gotta learn how to handle Situations better than that especially if it's affecting you too look at you , shaking like a damn stripper" she chuckled making me laugh .

"Shut up , and I am it's just like I understand why he so mad I really do" I rested my head against the door  "he just be scaring me sometimes , I know he won't hurt me though"

"Talk to him briea for real, and you good now?"

"Yeah I'm good I'm about to take me a nap you know that shit take all my energy " i grunted as I stood from the floor .

"Okay text me as soon as you wake up if not I'm coming over there" she pointed at the camera reassuring me .

"Okay girl , I love you"

"I love you more"

I disconnected the call , and pulled the door back jumping at the sight of Dave standing behind it .

"I'm sorry...baby I didn't know" he pulled me into a hug , the shaking through my body began to calm as I was smothered in his arms .

"No I'm okay ...I'm okay" my voice cracked , I tried so hard not to make this about me because he was dealing with his own mommy problems .

"You not...im not...but we got each other baby I know you trying to be there for me , but I need to be here for you too , I'ma work on this shit I try not crash baby that shit take over me everytime , I'm sorry , I didn't know you was triggered by shit like that"

"Yeah my step daddy use to do so much to me , til I was in highschool it really fucked me up. My mama just let him , and once I confronted her about him she told me I was the reason we had a roof over-"

"What?" He stepped back , looking down at me in disgust "who the fuck is this nigga who is it?" He shoulders rose up and down as his face turned bright red .

"His name Reggie but , I'm far from Atlanta he can't hurt me anymore bae , I be thinking I'm healed from that shit but I'm reality I just forced myself to forget...I'm okay though " I sighed , wrapping my arms around his torso placing my head on his chest .

"I love you mama ...I got you" he kissed the side of my face , rubbing the nape of my back .

Alright🥹 I put my heart in this chapter ,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
296K 12.9K 19
𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💸 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫🖤
330K 7K 50
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.