Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 29

862 30 6
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Ayanami wakes up and she sees an unknown ceiling, she remembers what had happened before losing consciousness, she had shielded the fifth division disobeying orders and intercepted the enemy bomb and she was unconscious.

She looks around her to see a western style infirmary which makes her think that she was captured by Azur Lane.

¿???: Don't even think about escaping.

At that Ayanami glances quickly in the direction of the door seeing the Royal Navy aircraft carrier Ark Royal.

Ark: We have you under surveillance. But don't worry, it's not like we're trying to eat you alive or anything.

Ayanami: This place is the base of Azur Lane?

Ark: Indeed, as expected, you have done a good job as a spy, have this.

In that Ark Royal throws an apple to Ayanami and she receives the apple.

Ark: After the last battle, you were knocked unconscious after you intercepted a stun bomb and then we picked you up. You are officially our prisoner of war.

Ayanami: What about those girls? How are they?

Ark: Worried about them?

Ayanami: Yes.

Meanwhile in Wales's office. Wales, Hornet and Cleveland are lecturing Javelin, Laffey and Kitty Hawk, due to the harsh lecture Kitty Hawk is the only one with a blue expression and about to collapse and praying to the existing gods that the punishment she receives is not severe.

Cleveland: My God, that was too reckless of you.

Hornet: I also agree with Wales and Cleveland, Kitty your plan to capture the fifth division failed because you decided to save Ayanami, Javelin and Laffey. And you two are not saved because you risked your lives trying to save the enemy, if it weren't for Kitty Hawk who saved you, you would be somewhere right now.

Javelin: We're so sorry.

Belfast: But in that case, I was the one who motivated them to save her, so I should take the punishment instead of them.

Wales: You say that, but... ufff, whatever, we have to send the right message to the other girls.

Hornet: In that case it's settled. You three, as punishment for your questionable acts... the three of you are assigned to prisoner supervision duties.

Hearing Hornet's words, the girls are surprised.

Me what?

Cleveland: The prisoner must be treated well, that's the norm.

In that Javelin and Laffey are very happy.

Javelin: So...

Hornet: We're counting on you.

So the girls left the office happy.

Me: (Uff thankfully it was a light punishment... hehehe, it reminded me a lot of my time as a cadet in my past life)

Meanwhile in the office the other girls stayed to continue talking.

Wales: I can't believe we let them have such a sweet punishment.

Cleveland: Don't overthink it.

Hornet: Yeah, yeah, coffee, tea, and life in general... being sweet makes everything better.

Wales: Well, back to the main issue... this is the real problem.

In that the tech box placed on the table opens revealing the black mental cube which is brighter than before and that surprises the girls.

Cleveland: The Cube!

Belfast: Since that battle, the cube has been behaving abnormally. Unfortunately, there are no ways to explain what is really going on.

Wales: The black mental cube is the key to the Orochi project, there is no doubt that this is part of the sirens' plot.

Hornet: So this has to do with Akagi's displayed power in sending us straight into a sea of ​​mirrors.

Wales: Hornet, how is your sister?

Hornet: She's better, she was just a cold and nothing more. She will return to work tomorrow for sure.

Wales: I see.

FIRST PERSON POV

We walked to the infirmary to pick up Ayanami, we made a plan for Ayanami's situation, she needs a lot of things for her daily life here, so we are going to do some shopping and this time we invite.

Javelin: You were terrified at that meeting, your ears and tail were drooping.

Me: And how not to be? My God I thought my soul was going to leave, we were very... no... we were very and very lucky to be assigned this job.

Laffey: Kitty's right we hit the jackpot this time.

We keep walking until we arrive with Ark Royal who watches over Ayanami in the infirmary, I'm surprised that she doesn't expose her fetishes or harassed Ayanami, she makes me sign the papers and then I hand over Ayanami to her and then we leave taking Ayanami to go shopping.

Now we walk through the park and we go to a certain shop of a scammer cat so that Ayanami can talk with her compatriot.

Ayanami: Where are you taking me?

Me: Due to your current situation, you are going to live here for a long time, so you will need a lot of things for your daily activities: Clothes, cleaning accessories, cups, sheets and stuff.

Ayanami: Hm, you're right.

Javelin: Yes, there's a store around here that has everything.

Laffey: They even say they sell illicit substances.

Me: what did you say!

Laffey: It's a joke.

Me: seriously?

Javelin: Laffey-chan, you don't even joke with that in games.

As we walk I can see Ayanami looking around her and then a wistful smile seeps from her expressionless face, just then a baseball hits Ayanami's foot and she looks in the direction where the ball came from.

Bogue: Hey! Here!

She sees that the light aircraft carrier Bogue is playing baseball with her friends, so Ayanami grabs the ball and throws it against Bogue, the aircraft carrier grabbing the ball feels a powerful launch in her glove so she is very surprised and excited, her friends are also excited to find someone promising that they can recruit.

My friends and I also applauded, that throw was undoubtedly powerful to the naked eye.

¿???: So you're the destroyer Ayanami.

In that we turned and saw the sister destroyers class Charles Ausburne.

Aulick: (Excited) Wow! A new kansen!

Thatcher: (excited) Yes! That has to be his class leader! There is no doubt about it! An Ayanami-class empire destroyer!

Spence: (Panic) Sakura Empire!?

Foote: Sister, you are being rude.

In that Ayanami feels defensive when she sees that Charles advances towards her.

Charles: I heard the rumors! I heard that you fought to protect your friends from the Sakura empire!

Ayanami: (Hesitant) Yes, I did.

Charles: You put yourself in danger to save your friends... And you know what I think? That was justice!

Ayanami: (doubts) (Huh?)

Charles: You three also did very well saving Ayanami.

We just laughed at Charles's expression and then she kept talking.

Charles: You are also allies of justice, if you need help, we little beavers will be at your disposal.

Ayanami: Thank you.

Charles: See you soon. Justice calls me!

Then the destroyers turn around and continue on their way, on the other hand Ayanami is confused.

Laffey: Don't worry, no one thinks badly of you.

Javelin: Alright, let's go fast.

So we keep walking towards our destination.

TO BE CONTINUE....................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 219 11
Akilina, a 25 years old girl who is a daughter of her father that is a Naval Captain of a Kirov class Battlecruiser who died due to the damage on the...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
39.6K 1.4K 47
Follow the fast-paced adventures in a dangerous world of a cruiser that doesn't exist, CLM-1701 a lone cruiser on a crusade to stop a war between fac...
40.9K 770 32
i actually saw this on Reddit that someone wants this original design of Laffey to DD-724 the succeosor to DD 459 so I will make that a reality Enjoy...