Chaotic Empire (Tatsumi X Har...

By FanartFreaks

Before you read this story : -I am not own Akame Ga Kill. Akame Ga Kill is written by Takahiro, illustrated b... More

REMINDER
Introduction (1)
Prologue
1. Welcome to the Capital
Introduction (2)
2. A Rich Girl
3. The Darkside of The Empire
4. Going to be A Hero
Introduction (3)
5. The Morning
Introduction (4)
6. The Wild Man
7. Elite Squad's Talk
8. Fight Against Oarburgh
10. Looking for the Cruelty again
Introduction (5)
11. Spies from Revolutionary Army
12. Knowing about Assassination Group
13. Memory of Family
Introduction (6.1)
Introduction (6.2)
14. Fight Against Oarburgh Again
15. Oarburgh Clan
16. Be Proud
17. Curiousity
Introduction (7)
18. Hunt the Hunter
Rewrite Chapter 19
19. New Weapons and Preparation
20. Combination Attack (Part 1 : Kill The Gunner and The Noble)

9. Crushing King

9 0 0
By FanartFreaks

Kurome and Tatsumi looks at Poney and Cornelia. All of them are surprised. Kurome and Tatsumi are surprised to see Poney and Cornelia while Poney and Cornelia are surprised to hear what Kurome said.

"What in the name of Empire is wrong with you?" Poney is infuriated.

"I will defect from the Empire. If I am branded as a traitor then so be it. The Empire doesn't do anything good to all of us. The Empire gives us a lie, dirty jobs, and suffering to innocent people for no reason." Explains Kurome.

"You're being brainwashed by someone!" Believes Cornelia then she looks at Tatsumi. "You! What have you done to her?" Cornelia is about to punch Tatsumi but Kurome comes in front of her.

"Brainwashed? The only one who brainwashed us is the Empire!" Believes Kurome.

"Please Kurome! Don't say that! Tell me that you just joking!" Poney is disbelieved.

"She is being brainwashed by him!" Says Cornelia to Poney.

"My name is Kurome! My parent sold me and big sis to the Empire! We and the others were forced to participate in a deadly test! Me and my big sis survived but they separated us! Uncle Bill brainwashed me almost killed me and forced me to stay loyal! I became the member of Assassination Group alongside with my big sis and you and killed so many people! Does it sound like I am being brainwashed, huh?" Kurome tells them about her real past.

"Y...you...what have you done to Kurome?" Poney looks at Tatsumi.

"Stop being denial please! He doesn't do anything wrong!" Asks Kurome to Poney and Cornelia.

"Kurome! Please! Your father is waiting for us! Stop this madness!" Begs Poney.

"Don't let this man fooled you! Remember what daddy said to you!" Begs Cornelia.

"Our father? Our father does nothing but give us a lie!" Kurome refuses.

"What did you say? Can you repeat that again?" Cornelia is pissed.

"I said our father does nothing but give us a lie! The Empire only makes the people suffer and we didn't realize it!" Says Kurome.

"Daddy says that betraying the Empire is a big mistakes! Daddy wants us to stay loyal to the Empire!" Cornelia is about to launches her punch toward Kurome.

"Our father is wrong!" Says Kurome to Cornelia.

"Don't say that to our daddy!" Cornelia launches her punch toward Kurome with her gauntlet on her right arm named Crushing King but she manages to dodge her punch. "Betraying the Empire is a big mistake and daddy told that to us!" Says Cornelia to Kurome.

"Judging from her reaction, she is too loyal to him. This will going to be hard." Guesses Kurome when she looks at how Cornelia reacts. She can see her eyes looks like a dead people.

"What about this? You follow me and I will show you the Empire that you think is beautiful. What do you think?" Asks Tatsumi to Poney and Cornelia.

"Daddy said that we must not listen to what the enemy has to say!" Cornelia refuses and she rushes toward Tatsumi and she launches her punch toward Tatsumi using her Shingu but Tatsumi quickly dodge her attack causing her punching the wall and destroy it.

"Cornelia! Stop!" Begs Poney to Cornelia but she doesn't listen to her. "Kurome! Please! Apologize to her!" Begs Poney to Kurome.

"I want to apologize but I know the truth of the Empire so listen to us!" Says Kurome while she is dodging Cornelia's attack.

"Stop saying that Kurome! I'm begging you!" Begs Poney to Kurome.

"Our father does nothing but tell us a lie!" Says Kurome.

"Shut up! Daddy's words are absolute!" Screams Cornelia. Cornelia then rushes toward Tatsumi and Kurome and they manages to dodge her attacks. Poney doesn't do anything just watching Cornelia attacking Tatsumi and Kurome.

Kurome then grabs her katana with the sheath still on. Then she attacks Kurome with her gauntlet but she manages to dodge her attack. She moves right on her back and then she swings her katana right on her head. Because the sheath is still on her katana, it makes Cornelia knocked back and fall down.

"Cory!" Screams Poney.

"Don't worry. We just take her down. I only hit her with my sheath so she will be fine." Says Kurome.

"But why? Why did you do this?" Asks Poney to Kurome then she looks at Tatsumi. "I don't know what your name is but this is your fault!" Poney is infuriated.

"You can't blame him!" Says Kurome to Poney.

"Yes, it is. Poney is right. This is your fault." Cornelia slowly wakes up and she looks at Tatsumi. "It's your fault. You tainted Kurome with your lies!" Cornelia is getting angry. "Kurome...don't worry...I will save you..." Cornelia slowly loses her mind.

"I...It should be work." Kurome is surprised. Then she looks at her katana's sheath and it is cracked.

Cornelia rushes toward Kurome and Tatsumi. They are about to dodge her attack.

Suddenly, a young girl jumps toward Cornelia and she takes her down by slam her to the ground. It is Taeko.

"Taeko!" Tatsumi and Kurome calls her name.

"Looking for a trouble again?" Taeko looks at Cornelia who seems unconscious.

"Y...you...the assassin from Oarburgh?" Poney is surprised.

"No longer from Oarburgh anymore." Says Taeko to Poney when she is going to Tatsumi and Kurome. "Looks like I will have to keep an eye on you two." Says Taeko to Tatsumi and Kurome.

"Join...you two?" Poney is confused.

Tatsumi and Kurome then looks at Cornelia who is about to stand up. Taeko looks at Tatsumi and Kurome who are looking at Cornelia then Taeko looks at Cornelia who stands up in front of them.

Cornelia immediately rushes toward Tatsumi, Kurome, and Taeko and she is about to punch them. Three of them manages to dodge her causing her fist destroys another building.

"Cory! Stop! You'll destroy everything!" Begs Poney to Cornelia.

"Don't worry Poney. I will save Kurome from those infidels!" Promises Cornelia to Poney. "For daddy's sake, I will kill you!" Cornelia rushes toward Tatsumi and she launches her fist toward Tatsumi but Tatsumi manages to dodge her attack. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! I will make you proud Daddy!" Cornelia turns into a maniac when she is attacking Tatsumi.

"Cory!" Poney calls her name. Right now Poney is confused. She wants to stop Tatsumi from taking Kurome away but she doesn't want to let her friend Cornelia becomes maniac.

"You two are from Assassination Group right? Don't stand there and help us! She is your friend right?" Says Taeko to Poney.

Kurome then swings her katana with the sheath on it toward Cornelia and she manages to hit her right on her head but Cornelia is still standing. She kicks Kurome right on her stomach knocking her back to the wall but Kurome manages to stands up and returns to taking Cornelia down.

Taeko rushes toward Cornelia but she manages to dodge her attack. Cornelia launches her fist toward Taeko and she moves to her back and kicks Cornelia right on her back. But later, Cornelia wakes up and she rushes toward Taeko and launches her fist toward Taeko. Taeko successfully dodge her attack by move right behind her but Cornelia notices that and she chokes Taeko's neck.

Tatsumi rushes toward Cornelia and then he punches Cornelia right on her face knocking her back but she still able to stand up. She is about to punch Tatsumi but Kurome stops her by hitting her head with katana with sheath on it.

Cornelia is surrounded by Tatsumi, Kurome, and Taeko.

"Cory! Please! Listen!" Begs Kurome but Cornelia doesn't want to listen.

"I must kill you! I will kill you for daddy's sake!" Cornelia looks at Tatsumi.

"That's enough!" Says Poney while she suddenly does a flying kick and manages to hit Cornelia right on her face knocking her away. But later Cornelia stands up and she realizes that Poney kicks her.

"Poney? Why?" Asks Cornelia.

"You've gone too far! You need to be stopped!" Answers Poney while she rushes toward Cornelia and then she headbutts Cornelia and she falls down. Now Cornelia is unconscious.

Poney is shocked for what have she done to Cornelia.

"Poney." Kurome concern.

"Why Kurome? Why? Why did you betray us? You said that you won't betray the Empire no matter what!" Cries Poney.

"Yes, I said that before! But then, Taeko showed me the Darkside of the Empire and I realized that what have we done is wrong!"

"No! Not this again!" Poney refuses to accept that fact.

"Then why don't you just follow us. We will show you the Darkside of the..." Says Tatsumi to Poney.

"No! I won't!" Poney refuses to accept that fact.

"Listen up. The Empire doesn't do anything right to all of you..." Says Taeko to Poney.

"No! I don't want to hear it!" Poney refuses to accept that fact.

Kurome then walks to Poney and she grabs and pulls Poney's tank top.

"You don't want to accept the fact that the Empire are just playing with you? You don't want to see the truth? Poney! Listen to me. I already know the Darkside of the Empire! That's why I am here to save all of you from this Empire!" Says Kurome.

"Please Kurome...don't say that to me..." Begs Poney.

"Sorry Poney. You will come with us. We will show you the Darkside of the Empire." Says Tatsumi to Poney.

"Poney. You must come with us." Says Taeko to Poney.

"Poney. Please." Says Kurome to Poney.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...
48.5K 1.7K 39
Akira never knew his parents. The only thing he remembered was the cold feeling he's always felt and a raven's skull that hung from his neck. In this...
73.2K 1.7K 32
Kimiko Hanate was part of a rich family. She had everything she ever wanted, but not happiness. Then, one day in the night her home was targeted by a...
29.2K 346 37
killing was all you ever knew. you felt as form of.... Satisfaction in the deaths of others by your hands, you even had the right tool for it, or bet...