Three Mysterious Stickfigures

By Tinnylace

It was a normal night in Alan's PC. After Alan and Tsc (the second coming) finish their animation, Tsc went t... More

Meeting Alan
Secrets and confessions
Embarrassing situation
Cats
Painful Memories
Potion Trouble
Purple Hollow head
guys
Wait
Y'all (request closed)
Good news guys!
Drawing
ideas
Purple hollow head (pt2)
TYSM
Full introduction
Cover
Another One?
Another One? (pt2)
Broken
Actually, FUCK
Pls give me a color
What happened?!
Panicking
Searching for them
TY
AHH
im not crying
Lonely
not dead
Guess
Apologies
Time for the plan
HII
Long time no see

Mysterious stickfigures

492 9 14
By Tinnylace

Welcome^^
Okay continue reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's was nighttime and a certain person with his stick figure (son) was animating together. Soon it's was 11:00 pm and tsc needs to go to bed cause if he didn't, tco really gonna very upset. Let's go see them.

~With the two~

They were animating until second saw the time, it's was 11:00 pm and then second type

[Alan, I need to go to bed now =(]

[It's ok, I need to go too. Goodnight]

[Goodnight Alan!]

Second put away his pencil and goes to the stick figure fight website while Alan save the animation progress before going to sleep.

~With Tsc

When Second arrived, he knock on the door and wait for a few seconds. Green open the door and let him inside. "Hey second. You're lucky I'm awake cause if I don't, you're sleeping outside." Green said while laughing softly "Yeah, yeah I know.. Well I'm gonna go now, goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" Green said going into his room. Second open the door and closing it after, he stretch a bit and then flops on his bed. He instantly fast asleep because he was so tired and don't want to be bothered anymore.

~Time skip to 4:00 am~

Second was sleeping so peacefully but suddenly...

*BANG*

"AHH! What the hell??" Second was woken up the the loud bang outside the website. Second jump off his bed and goes to open the door to see his friends trying to look at the window "What was that noise?" Second ask his friends

"I don't know, We were just playing Uno and-" "What were you guys doing playing Uno at 4:00 am?" Second was questioning why we're they playing "We'll explain later but when we're playing Uno, we heard something or someone fell so now we are pretty worried." Said yellow.

"Do you guys wanna check it out?" Red ask the others "Alright then let's go." Second reply and open the door.

They were outside but they didn't see anything just some plain look on a computer and three other stick figure- wait what? Second and his friends looks at the three unfamiliar stick figures in shock.

One of them said "Oh my god why did we press that button." The teal one said and then the two of them look at him "It's YOUR fault, you press that button!" The light purple said "Where are we?" The last one is a black color

They then realize five stck figure were staring at them "Who are you?!" Second said absolutely terrified "Um.. We're sorry! My brother accidently press some stupid button that takes us here." Said the light purple "Let's take you guys to our house then you can explain to us there." Blue said.

The three nodded and followed them

~In the house~

Yellow told them to sit down while he goes to get some bandages cause they literally fell out of nowhere "So uh.. My name is Second and you guys are?" Second ask politely.

"My name is Lavender Rose."

She is light purple

"My name is mint teal"

He is mint or teal (idk)

"And mine's black star."

He is black

"Nice to meet you guys. I think you all already know what our names are." Second said happily "Wait what does Alan gonna say about this?" Red ask second "Hm.. I don't know. I guess we'll find out in the morning since its still 4 am." "Who's Alan?" Lavender ask "Oh he is our animator and technically our dad." Second said.

Once yellow is back with the bandages, they were heal "Also how did you guys get here?" Blue ask the three curiously "Well..."

~Flashback~ (flashing flashing, backy backy)

Black star was sitting on the couch, playing with his phone as always "black, have you seen my headphone anywhere? I can't find it." Lavender said while still searching. "Maybe you left it at the charger?" "Oh maybe that is there." Lavender goes to check.

Mint was eating but then the doorbell rings "I'll go get it!" Said Mint as he walked to the door. He opens the door and there was a remote with only red button,he grabs it and close the door.

"Who is at the door?" Lavender came back with her headphone "I don't know, there's no one except this button." Black went over "That's weird... Why would anyone sent us a button?" "I'm gonna press it!" Mint said putting his hand very close to it.

He was about to press it but then stops by lavender "Don't, maybe its something bad." "Yeah maybe don't do it." Black said with a normal face but in the inside he is very worried.

"Okay fine..."

"Okay good now go play some bloxfruit" said lavender (yes my brother plays bloxfruit)

"SIKE!" He said and press the button

"YOU DUMB BIT-"

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Three of them said at the same time while falling.

~End of flashback~

"Oh so that's how you get here-" blue said while trying not to laugh "Aww... Biscuits I miss mochiiii.." Lavender said sadly "You have a pet?" Red ask "Yep! They are a ragdoll cat!" "What is ragdoll cat?" Red ask with excitement and curiosity.

"Ragdoll cats are a very fluffy cat and their meows are very cute and soft." (I think so) red eyes has sparkle "I wanna ask Alan tomorrow!" Red said excited to know more

"Okay no more questions for these three. Let's show them their rooms." Said second tiredly "okay then, follow me you guys!" Yellow said as the three followed.

Yellow showed them a room with three beds "We didn't have anymore rooms so you guys gotta use this." "It's okay, by the way goodnight!" Lavender said while waving

They all went to their rooms then was fast asleep...

*NOTE BLOCK MUSIC INTENSITY*

"OH COME ON!" Second yelled

~End of Part 1~

Hiiii I hope you enjoy this story and sorry if there's some mistakes or a bit cringe but that's all writings for today! I can't feel my hands-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 168 16
Life's going great for the sticks! After AvM, all of them have chilled out, and are just doing what normal sticks do, that is until Red starts have s...
5K 162 27
((Most of the oneshots in this are old and don't actually go along with my more recent aus)) Just random oneshots cause I'm bored. I don't ship the c...
10K 213 20
They two were great buds, and they still being great buds. I made this because I love the TDL X TCO ship, so yeah. Read it if you want, I am warning...
12.4K 398 17
โ€ข The story is about two best friends who turn into love. TDL and TCO are unique but extremely smart students , on the list of honor students , and m...