Did You Forget, For I Am Mad?

By LovelyLullaby_x

Did you forget, for I am mad? This world is just utterly and completely mad! ~ Annabel/The Mad Hatter ~ Have... More

Prologue
Annabel Man aka 'The Mad Hatter'
Chapter One - Meeting New People At The Mansion
Chapter Two - A Message
Chapter Three - Worried
Chapter Four - Come Little Children
Chapter Six - Training Room And Secrets
Chapter Seven - Confessions
Chapter Eight - Her Trigger, Her Song
Chapter Nine - The Dream and Meeting
Chapter Ten - Gone Missing
Chapter Eleven - Unfreezing and Her Letter
Author's Note - Sad News And A Surprise
Chapter Twelve - One Month Later
Chapter Thirteen - Entering The Wonderland World, We Found Her, Part One
Chapter Thirteen - Entering The Wonderland World, We Found Her, Part Two
Author's Note: Notice and Sneak Peeks
~ Author's Note ~
Chapter Fourteen - Helping Annabel; Time To Plan
~ Author's Note ~
~ Author's Note: Returning and Titles ~
~ Titles Have Been Chosen! ~
~ Author's Note And New Writing Piece ~ (PLEASE READ)
Chapter Fifteen - I Am The Watcher.. My Name Is..
Chapter Sixteen - It's Time..
Chapter Seventeen - The Insane Princess of Wonderland
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Eighteen - Flashback and First Love
Chapter Nineteen - Awakening and Decisions
ANNOUNCEMENT #2
Chapter Twenty - I Am Annabel! This Isn't The End!
ANNOUNCEMENT #3
ANNOUNCEMENT #4 - THE OCS FOR THE NEXT BOOK AREEEEE
Epilogue - We Will Meet Again!
~ANNOUNCEMENT TIME EVERYONE~

Chapter Five - Loving Memories

7.2K 197 94
By LovelyLullaby_x

Chapter Five - Loving Memories

It has been three months since the Creepypastas have seen Annabel have an outrageous outburst from when they first met her. Yes she may of had other outbursts that happened within the past three months but they were just small ones which would take Annabel only one to three days to calm down from. It has also been three months since the Creepypastas have witness Annabel's killing. Never have they saw so many families cry over the lose of a love one on the news before.

Annabel was now a happy ball of sunshine around the Creepypastas. She would tell them stories about what The White Queen and her father would do on rainy days or how she would chase Tweedledee and Tweedledum around The White Queen's castle making everyone laugh at their antics. The Creepypastas would look after Annabel just like how Jeff, BEN, Sally, Smile Dog, and The Slender Brothers would do all the time. They would know all the procedures on what would have to be done whenever Annabel would have a meltdown.

Annabel loved her new family. Completely forgetting about what happened three months ago to her. But that memory will forever be etched in the Creepypastas minds forever and will do anything to not let Annabel fall into the hands of Zalgo.

-----
-----

"Annabel!" Little Sally called out happily as she ran over to my open arms in the back of Slender Manison in the open backyard. I laughed as I wrapped my arms around the same girl spinning Sally around making her giggle as everyone watched us with a soft expression on their faces. "Faster Annabel! Faster!" Sally squealed laughed. "As you wish my Little Princess." I laughed as I spun her around faster.

As I came to a halt, I put Sally down as we walked over to an alone swing that was tied to one of the trees in the backyard. I sat on the swing sitting Little Sally on my lap as I swung slightly. "Annabel? Can you tell us something that you did in Wonderland?" Sally asked as she looked up at me with her green eyes as I pushed a strand of her brown hair behind her ear. I smiled softly as I nodded. "Why of course my dear. I would love to. I'm pretty sure the other would love that too, huh?" I grinned as I looked at my uncles and friends.

My uncles and friends chuckled as they walked over to Sally and I and sat around us while Laughing Jack and Jeff leaned again the tree with their arms crossed. "This should be another interesting story huh, Annie Bear." Laughing Jack laughed slightly making me giggle with a slight blush on my face. "Why of course Jackie Dear. But this story... This story of my father and I. A story on what we found and something I would never forget.." I smiled softly looking up into the night sky as I watched the fireflies fly around us..

-----
-----

~ Memory ~

"Daddy!" A four year old Annabel called out to her father happily as she ran over to him. "Baby girl! Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are four now! Oh how time goes by so fast!" Her father cheered as he picked her up spinning her around making Annabel laugh. When Annabel's father put Annabel down, he ruffled her shoulder length white hair making her grin. "So what does my little daughter love to do today? It is her birthday today after all." Her father asked as he smiled brightly.

Annabel thought for a moment before someone walked over to them. "Well, I heard that a new carnival in the other realm just opened from one of my inside sources. Why don't you take Little Annie there to it Mad Hatter? And it's Halloween along with it being Annabel's birthday? Why don't you go out to there? No one will say anything about your appearance. The people will think you are wearing a costume after all?" Annabel and her father heard before turning around slightly to see that it was The White Queen talking. "Auntie Queeny!" Annabel cheered running over to the queen and hugged her legs making The White Queen laugh softly patting Annabel's head.

"The White Queen!" The Mad Hatter said giving the queen a bow. The White Queen laughed waving her hand around slightly as she picked up Annabel and balanced her on her hip. "Oh Hatter, no need for formalities. We have been friends for years even before I became queen." The White Queen smiled once Hatter stood back back. "Oh yes, yes, but it is still rude for not showing respect." The Hatter smirked tilting his top hat a bit.

The White Queen smiled as she walked over to Hatter and passed him Annabel as he balanced the small child on his hips. "But maybe I should bring Annabel to the carnival." Hatter smiled. "What do you think little one?" "I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go!" Annabel cheered making the White Queen and the Hatter laugh at the small child. "Alright, alright, we will. Well I'm guessing we are taking our leave now Queen. Annabel and I will see you later." Hatter smiled tilting his top hat once more before walking off with Annabel. "Bye bye Auntie Queeny!" Annabel waved to the queen over her father's shoulder as the White Queen waved goodbye to them with a smile. "See you later my darlings and happy birthday my pretty."

As the Hatter and Annabel traveled to the human world, Hatter placed Annabel on his shoulder and walked into a forest following the sound of carnival music. "You think Uncle Slendy is going to be there daddy?" Annabel asked as she looked at the starry night in awe. Hatter shook his head chuckling. "Not today little one. But we can visit him next week, how about that?" "Yeah!"

As Hatter and Annabel came close to the carnival, Hatter put Annabel on the group and held her hand as they walked around. "This place is so pretty!" Annabel said as she looked at all the bright and colorful lights that covered basically covered the carnival. "Why yes it is! Now let's go play some game!" Hatter cheered as him and Annabel ran to around the carnival laughing.

The father and daughter walked around the carnival playing and winning many games. Hatter won Annabel a small blue and black tea cup set, a top hat identical to his but smaller, a stuff rabbit, cat, and teddy bear and a small black pace now for Annabel's hair. Annabel cheered when Hatter brought her to some of the rides. They screamed and laughed on the roller coaster, drove bumper cars, went into the House of Mirrors, went into the haunted house, heck, they even entered the costume contest that was being held.

The announcement for the people who enter the contest told them to come up onto the stage so people could start voting. Annabel sat on her father's shoulders once again and waved to everyone in the crowd making them awe at the small white haired child. Hatter chuckled as one of the judges walked over to the duo making Annabel and Hatter smirk tipping their top hats. "My name is The Mad Hatter!" Hatter announced. "And I'm The Mad Hatter's daughter!" Annabel announced in a cute small voice making everyone awe more at the child. The judges gave the duo a bright smile before going to the other contestants and walked off the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We have our winner!" One of the judges announced into the mic making everyone go quiet and look at the stage. "And the winner is!" Another judge announced as there was a drum roll. "The Mad Hatter and The Mad Hatter's daughter!" Everyone cheered as the Hatter smiled brightly with Annabel before spinning her around. The father and daughter received a trophy and a crown and a tiara.

Hatter and Annabel bowed down to the crowd before walking off the stage and continued to walk around the carnival. When they walked they bumped into a clown. "Oops, I'm sorry mister clown." Annabel apologized smiling at the clown. "Sorry for bumping into you like that. Have a good night." Hatter apologized as well with a smile before walking off with Annabel to the Ferris wheel leaving behind the confused clown in his thoughts. 'They could see me?' The clown thought before he shrugged and walked into the crowd disappearing in it.

Once the Hatter and Annabel got on the Ferris Wheel, Annabel looked out and saw the magnificent view that stood before her. "Wow daddy! Look at the pretty lights of the carnival and stars in the sky! The moon is so bright too!" Annabel shouted in happiness as her father laughed looking at the view with Annabel. "It is a magnificent view indeed.."

Once Annabel and The Hatter came back to the bottom of the Ferris Wheel, they both got off and was starting to leave the carnival before a small girl that was the same age as Annabel bumped into Annabel making them both fall to the ground into their bottoms. "Owie! Oopies! I'm Sowwy!" The small brunette girl apologized as opened her eyes to reveal the same striking blue eyes that Annabel have making Hatter freeze in his spot before standing up helping Annabel up from the ground. "It's alright! Are you okay?" Annabel asked as she looked at the girl in front of her. 'No, it's just a coincidence that they have the same eye color. Nothing more.' Hatter thought as he watched the two small girl talk to each other.

"Yeah I am!" The little girl smiled before someone started to call for her. "Alice?! Alice sweetheart! Come on! We are leaving now!" A woman soft voice was heard making Alice turn around to where the voice came from before looking back at Hatter and Annabel. "That's my mommy! I'm leaving now! Hope to see you soon! Bye bye!" Alice smiled doing a little curtsy before running of disappearing into the crowd.

Annabel and the Hatter waved to the small girl before leaving the carnival before going back into the woods. "Today was a fun day daddy!" Annabel smiled as the Hatter looked down at his daughter with a smile and patted her head. "I'm glad you had fun baby girl." Hatter smiled before Annabel and himself turned around once they heard blood curling, murderous screams and an insane laughter come from the carnival as they saw fire and the sound of a chain saw. "People are being killed daddy?" Annabel asked once Hatter put her on his shoulder and began to walk deeper into the forest again. "Yup, probably one of Uncle Slendy's friend." Hatter informed as he smirked making Annabel giggle. "I can't wait to tell Auntie Queen about my day at the carnival!" Annabel cheered making Hatter laugh.

~ End Of Memory ~

-----
-----

Once I finished telling the memory to everyone that was around, I looked at all their faces. "Hell, even four years old she was scared of killing." Dark Link mumbled making me laugh. "Well she always did like to come with my brothers and I for our killings. She just got used to it." Uncle Slender informed. "Yeah... But still..."

I laughed again before Laughing Jack interrupted her. "So that's why you look so familiar! You're the girl that was at the Halloween Carinal Massacre!" He exclaimed making everyone look between him and I. "That's right Jackie Dear. I had a feeling you were the one that caused the massacre. I mean you were the only monochrome clown there." I smirked making a small blush appear on Laughing Jack's face making him look away as everyone laughed.

I giggled as I raised my hand into the sky looking up into the stars making everyone look at me with curiosity in their eyes. "That was one of my favorite memories from when I was little. The day I went to the carnival with my father on my birthday. That was one of the best days ever." I softly said as I smiled when a firefly landed on my pointer finger. Everyone smiled at at me nodding.

"Even if some memories are like poison and will last forever in our mind. What matters most is that we have the loving memories that we cherish in our hearts and that help us keep moving on for a better future.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 291 24
!!!(Previously known as: What makes you beautiful)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! ...but you're not coming home. What happens when you awake to find that you've b...
38.8K 932 28
Before you say anything, I wrote this story on another account and I lost the login info Two serial killers Masky and Hoodie run rampant killing peop...
245 2 10
○•SQUEAL TO "Secret Desire"•○ Everything isn't how it seems. This world is cold, full of cruel people, and the supernatural. Murders, Thieves, Rapi...
442 28 7
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...