Fairytail: Daughter of the Ap...

By UchihaSwordman_16

Fairytail x Female Oc "Why have you come here daughter of the Apocalypse" "I ask for your guidance...Black Wi... More

Proulouge

173 3 0
By UchihaSwordman_16

A young petite girl with a battered slightly frisky veil black dress, with a tan brown over all hoister, flowing dark purple hair, and ethereal violet eyes ran as fast as she could, ignoring the menacing footsteps, and monstrous shrills of whatever creature, had chosen to awake from hell to devour her.

The young girl did not stop running, and neither did the creature, cause every step she took was a resounding unnatural footstep in return.

With every step took, did the young girls fear increase evermore.

She was utterly lacking in any view of light that might help illuminate the path she'd thus far took, but their did seem to be aid for her, as a vast expansion of trees came to her view, offering places to hide or at least conserve her escaping strength.

However with it came an vast amount of dead and withered leaves, that rested upon the land untouched. Quickly though this changed, as her bare feet which ached from all the running she'd done, descended onto the leaves causing an impossibly loud crunch to resound, followed by more and more as her sprint for survival continued.

While unsure if the creature would take notice of the sound of the leaves, she did not dare doubt it, and tried her best to make as little noise as possible which just barely lessened the crunches of the leaves beneath her.

However quickly she would come to the realization that their was no longer any monstrous footsteps in pursuit of her, which brought a slight sense of relief.

Quickly though with no warning, or not even the hint of a whisper did that abhorrent creatures cries of death assault her ears, even louder than before.

The sounds thundered and resounded in the skies above, where the creature had risen to, giant bat like wings spread far casting an enormous shadow of the land beneath.

A Dragon.

Quickly abandoning any hope of silencing her footsteps she increased her speed as much as she could, finding the nearest tree to conceal her from the winged creature in pursuit.

She quickly fell to the ground, the rush of what was most likely adrenaline leaving her body, in it's place a death like tiredness that spread over her small figure.

She tried to rein in her shallow breaths, to no avail, not being able to calm her frantic heart of the absurdness of the situation she found herself in.

She did not dare look beyond what her eyes could not see through the trees leaves, and continued to sit their in despair and fear, beginning to sob as softly as she could.

Whatever it was that the creature had in mind, had become increasingly clear, that her life was not consequential. The thought of why though could not be fathomed by her young mind, when for the final time that forsaken shrill filled her senses.

Before her had landed the mighty red beast, which greatly towered over the trees.

It had a powerful muscled body with six equally muscled legs with sharp claws, and serpentine like scales.

It's two wings held the same qualities with a few pointed bone like protrusions travelling along the tips.

It's neck was long, adorned with jagged bone like spikes stopping atop the head of the beast, and with it one giant spike that was slightly titled forward resting on the forehead of the beast.

It's eyes were an blank white with no pupils or anything, which only increased the fear factor of the monstrous beast.

It opened it's mouth revealing giant bronze like teeth, and a disgustingly long tongue that poked out, dripping with saliva.

A true display of the origin instinct shared by Dragons, before many of them donned a different prospect of other life.

Anyhow the Dragon neared the young girl who could do nothing but fear for her upcoming death, as it's long neck craned forward the girl released an unnaturally loud scream.

With it perhaps fueled by her current situation or perhaps prior teachings the girl released a enormous aura of magic, that seemed impossible to be held by such a petite figure like her, and surprised the mighty beast which seemed to save her.

For within this moment, landed another giant beast that resembled the one before her.

It was black in color, and had blue tribal markings which seemed to litter it's entire body.

Before the girl herself could do anymore an icy and unreal sensation wrapped around her in a suffocating grip.

It seemed to be some type of magic that surrounded her, a deep blue tint that somehow seemed to lull her to sleep.

As her eyes drew open and closed, and her vision blurred the last thing she could think of is if she was going to die...

Little did she knew was this was the start of her life as the Daughter of the Apocalypse...

-

"Awake!", screamed a deep masculine voice in the ears of the young petite girl that awoke in a frantic gesture, not even with enough time to register her lingering sleeping state.

She brought up one of her petite hands, and wiped her bleary eyes to take in her surroundings which was that of a dark rocky cave, with a small hole in it's structure that allowed some of the light provided by the sun to shine through, over that of a stream of water.

She absently allowed her eyes to wander over her new surroundings, before her eyes landed on a rather dark muscular looking man with long, dark blue-colored hair.

As she allowed herself to study his features, to take note of more of his characteristics, she noticed his sharp gaze, his eyes with black circles around them.

On his dark body the man bears light blue tribal looking markings, which are shared by the black high collared cloak donned by the man, with sharp claws around his neck, a sash around his waist, a gold arm ring tightened around his right upper arm, and baggy pants which are decorated the same as the most former article of clothing.

Overall the girl would call the man if anything fearsome looking.

As if knowing of the girls now finished analysis of him the man spoke in a powerful tone saying, "Child, what is your name?.", and despite making the words seem like a question, the tone that the young girl heard told her that it was more of a statement than anything.

Quickly the girl would respond, to her possible saviour from those two beasts with, "Lilith....my name's Lilith. Did you save me?", and the man, with a face of indifference responded to the girl's question with, "Not in the way your mind has likely fabricated. You just so happened to be where a vermin on this plane had hidden. Your life...was of no consequence to me...not until you released such an immense amount of magic power. I suppose I have met many whose power is far greater than yours, but those were people who had a lifetime to grow in power. You girl...despite your age have magic reserves the size of a fully grown mage or power consequential to your people. I couldn't help but be intrigued by your existence. You should take pride in that...", and with those word's said the man stood and begin to walk at a slow pace towards the girl.

The girl thought not much of it, until the man's body became surrounded by an similar blue magic to the one she absently remembered took hold of her b\efore she fell into a sleep.

A wariness and fear invaded her small body, which only grew as the mans magical power continued to go up, reverberating throughout the cave, before it even shook the structures entirety.

Despite a stoic and composed expression on the mans features, the girl could not help but fear for the worst as he neared her, and tears that she had not realized were gathered in her eyes, fell.

Going unnoticed by the girl as well, was the gathering swirls of magic enveloping and curling around one of her hands, and when the man finally stopped in front of her, drawing one of his arms towards her, the girl in desperation drew this hand to slap the man, and despite the rather weak attempt when her hand made contact a powerful shockwave of force was released.

It not only sent loose pebbles flying, but created a crater much bigger than the area the two occupied, accompanied by a thundering sound echoing throughout the cave with great force.

When this unnatural occurrence stopped it was revealed that the man had not only caught the girls hand which now loosely swirled with magic, but had remained unharmed his face still stoic.

The girl seeing this could only continue to cry more in response, before the man seemed to grow tired of her whines, if conveyed when he spoke in a forceful but rather emotionless tone, "Still your tears. For no one will save you, their is no one in this world that will protect you. No one is here, but I Acnologia. The sooner you understand my words will you see the world for what it is. I do not plan on killing you, I tested a theory of mine. It seems you child have an high inherent amount of magic, that can be brought forth by strong emotion. I shall offer a proposal to you child...no a deal I should call it. In exchange for my protection, and acclaim, you will learn of the magic to slay dragons & abide by my teachings. You will swear loyalty to me, and act as my Proxy...an extension of my will & goal. Now I ask of you Lilith, will you accept this proposal...or would you rather remain alone & meet your demise by this world's malice?...", and with this statement would the girl reflect on her situation.

For as long as she can remember, she has had nothing besides the clothes she bears now, an innate relative knowledge of the current world, and her name she just inherently knew of.

This man...Acnologia offers her something she has no reason to deny. While it was easy for her to see that not all of what this man has said will entail, it cannot be ignored for what he promises she imagine will hold far more value than what she could hope to gain on her own.

Stilling herself and wiping her tears with her free hand, the girls eyes gained a resolve behind them, and she tried her best to respond in an unwavering tone with, "I accept.", and with those words uttered, the man who revealed his name as Acnologia let go of the girls hand, that fell to her side.

For the first time, Acnologia's face gained a different expression, one of a maniacal glee, his dark eyes glinting in mystery, and with a tone befitting of his stature would he say, "Very well child. I shall give you a last name, which will act as your acclaim to me....hmmm...Black... Yes Lilith Black will be your acclaim to me. Now prepare yourself for my training. Still your emotions. Fear, Confusion, for in my world those emotions are no good. You will come to learn of the importance of a mind unfiltered by human concepts, and feelings. For now my...Daughter drink this".

With that said, he would bring out his concealed arm, revealing himself to have a wooden chalice filled with some red liquid.

Acnologia drew this wooden chalice towards the girl who had an overwhelming want to question what this putrid smelling red liquid was from, knowing it was blood, but not of what.

Going off of what this man had told her she knew if she asked a question, it would likely be ill-received, so she attempted to still as much as her emotion as possible, and with vigour drew her lips onto the chalice, and drunk as quickly as she could.

At first the liquid tasted as disgusting as she thought it would be, but as she drunk more and more of it, it begin to taste abnormally sweet, and it's taste reverberated throughout the girls entire being.

All of the lingering pain that she felt, grew to nothing, and she felt herself gain strength.

Her body grew a bit, her petite and frail figure becoming much greater than that of what would be considered normal for her age.

(How she looks as of now)

Little did the girl know this blood was that of a Dragons, and it sprouted within her being a seed inside her that would bring both pain & power.

Truly would this be her start as the Daughter of the Apocalypse...

Decided to make my first fem oc fanfic, of a girl raised by the Apocalypse Dragon, who will eventually be sent into the future where the other dragonslayers will be sent.

She'll probably join fairytail, where I'll have her struggle to truly become a member, with her teachings from Acnologia that will battle with Fairytails ideals.

Not sure how I'll have her remain relative in most of the arks in Fairytail before Tenrou Island, and the arks after, due to how powerful I imagine I'll have her be as one raised by Acnologia.

Well...anyhow that's all for now, if you guys have any suggestion to how I could have her consistent in the storyline, without her being overbearing or simply suggestions for the story in general leave a comment, or privately message my account.

Goodbye! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
63.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...