Endless Love

By xxmmas_

❝Never in my life have I met someone like you. You're someone that comes once in a lifetime.❞ - Lucas William... More

Authors Note And Character Aesthetics
1 : Pilot
2 : Back To Where It All Started
3 : Depressing Mall Trips
4 : Summer Nights
5 : First Day Back
6 : The Matchmaking Project
7 : First Date Jitters
8 : Suspicious Dreams
9 : A Night To Remember...Or Not
10 : Aftermath Of The Storm
11 : Business Trips And Bad Decisions
12 : Slumber Party
13 : The Reason I Love And Hate Elevators
14 : It's Wednesday My Dudes
15 : DDD (Double Date Disaster)
17 : Suprise Visits
18 : Birthday Kisses And Weakness
19 : Spooky Season Is Officially A Go
20 : Seriously, Whose Idea Was This?
21 : He's Alive...I Think
Bonus Chapter : Cam's Birthday
22 : The L-Word
23 : Move Night
24 : Quinceañera Prep : Scene 14 Take 347
25 : Es Hora De Una Quinceañera!

16 : Friday Night Lights

13 2 0
By xxmmas_

LUCAS' POV FROM THE FERRIS WHEEL

I don't think she knows how beautiful she is.

Her eyes, her smile, her laugh, her voice, the way her cheeks turn to bright red anytime I flirt with her.

Everything about her is beautiful.

Even where she's most insecure. She'll never know just how beautiful she is.

We were at the top of the Ferris Wheel when everything stopped.

I have no idea how we keep getting into these situations.

I turned towards her with an "I told you" look on my face.

"Go ahead," she said sighing.

"I told you," I said while smiling at her, "Guess you're stuck with me again."

"Oh yay! I'm just jumping for joy right now."

She has no idea how much I love it when she pretends that she can't stand me.

But then again her sarcasm isn't spared from anyone.

"I know how much you love me, Aaliyah. There's no denying that."

"I'm not in denial you're just delusional."

"Am I delusional to think that you want me just as much as I want you?"

"Pretty much."

"We'll see."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. It just means we'll see."

After a couple of minutes of silence, I finally cleared my throat to say something.

It wasn't about anything specific I just didn't want there to be this heavy silence between us.

I just started talking and all she did was sit back and listen. No interruptions or anything she just sat there and listened.

I scooted a little closer to her over time. I didn't think she noticed until she looked down at the space between us.

Once again everything had gone silent and the tension between us was thick.

When she looked back up at me I was already staring at her.

Gosh, she's beautiful.

My eyes kept flickering from her eyes to her lips. I hope she didn't notice.

"You're beautiful you know that."

"Uh..."

She thinks I don't notice how flustered she gets every time I compliment her.

It's like she doesn't believe me.

I don't know what came over me, but I just decided to do something crazy.

I started leaning closer toward her. I was so close that I could see the little freckles she had across her face.

You have to be extremely close to notice them.

Guess I'm that lucky.

Was this it?

Were we really about to kiss?

Was she going to let me kiss her after all that happened?

When I got a little closer she started leaning in too.

Please let this happen.

Suddenly there was a huge noise and she pulled away.

Damn it.

"Sorry folks the machine just had a little malfunction. It's all good now."

I cleared my throat and slid away. Which made the gap that was between us before even bigger.

The tension between us wasn't there anymore. It also wasn't awkward. I guess it was nothing.

When the Ferris Wheel got to the bottom I got out first then stuck my hand out to help her get out.

After she got off I didn't let go.

When we met back up with Desiree and Xavier she tried to let go. No way that was happening.

Our hands fit together perfectly like a puzzle. Any chance I get to hold her hand I'll take.

I wish I could hold it forever.

AALIYAH'S POV

FRIDAY NIGHTS.

I love them.

The sound of the band playing songs while the stadium is cheering. I really love this time of the semester.

Friday night was the only thing I looked forward to today.

I think the one thing I absolutely did not look forward to was seeing Lucas again today. I keep replaying the moment that happened on the Ferris Wheel.

I still haven't told Desirée. I don't know how much longer I can go on.

"Lucas and I almost kissed." I blurted out.

Desiree, Xavier, and I were all standing at my locker right now waiting on our first class to start.

"Run that shit back," Desirée said gesturing with her hands while staring at me.

"Yesterday when we were at the carnival the Ferris Wheel got stuck and I guess we just got caught up in the moment and almost kissed."

"I can tell you right now," Xavier interrupted, "That's nowhere near what Lucas thinks."

"So everyone knew about this but me?" Desirée asked sounding offended.

I started to open my mouth until Desirée said something. "Wait," she said holding up a finger, "Let me guess you were just processing."

"Pretty much."

"Yeah I figured that much," she took a deep breath and then started smiling, "Finally! You know what they say."

"What?"

"You never really get over your first love."

"Maybe they need to rethink that. Well actually no because Lucas wasn't my first love."

"Well, who was?" Xavier asked looking confused.

"Pizza." Desirée and I both answered at the same time.

Xavier smiled and then nodded his head.

I was about to say something else when I felt something behind me.

I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. I'd recognize his scent in a room full of guys.

"Hey Lucas," I said still not turning around.

I hear him laugh a little and all of a sudden his hands wrapped around my waist and he spun me around to look at him.

He was towering over me and looking at me in ways I can't even begin to describe.

"That's our cue," Desirée said and walked off. I'm sure Xavier followed behind her.

I didn't really know because I was staring into Lucas' eyes. Even if I wanted to look away I couldn't. It's like they were demanding me to focus on them and nothing else.

"Hey," he said after a smile slowly formed.

"Hi," I said breathing raggedly.

He must've noticed because the next thing he said helped me. "Breath princess. Breath."

I slowly slowed down my breath and let out a deep sigh. "Thank you."

"What's got you breathing like that?"

"You."

"And why is that?"

"Don't act dumb Lucas."

"I'm not it's a genuine question."

His grip on my waist had loosened over time so I turned around and tried to walk off when he spun me back around and his grip was tighter than before.

It felt kind of good.

"We're not doing this awkward thing, Aaliyah."

"What awkward thing?"

"Where you start to ignore me or act different just because we almost kissed."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Sure you don't."

I tried changing the subject. "How tall are you?"

"6'5 and don't even try and change the subject."

Woah buddy slow your roll there.

6'5?

As in 6 foot 5?

It's like everything he does and says makes him more and more attractive.

"Aaliyah, are you listening?"

"I'm sorry I stopped listening after 6'5."

"Why does it matter how tall I am?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?" I asked with a smile on my face.

He slowly realized what I meant and a slight smirk swept across his face.

He spun me around and then pulled me in closer.

There's been a lot of spinning today. I didn't realize we were taking salsa lessons.

"You feel that?" he whispered into my ear.

He didn't even have to clarify for me to know what "that" means.

"Let's not start something you know for a fact you can't finish Aaliyah."

"LUCAS!!!!"

"Don't think this is over," He said letting me go and stepping back a little.

I have no idea how much more I can take before I'm not so strong.

He let out a deep sigh and then rolled his eyes. "Here we go," he mumbled before turning around.

There Brooke was running up to him like some sort of lost puppy.

"Hi Lucas," She said while twirling her hair.

"Brooke."

"Are you excited for the game tonight?"

"I'm feeling how I always feel."

"Which is?"

"How I always feel."

I was about to walk off when his arm wrapped around my waist again and he placed me in front of him.

Guess I really can't go now.

"So I see you're still with her."

"Her? She has a name. Learn how to use it or stop talking to me."

"I didn't realize it was that serious. So are you guys dating or something?"

"Not that it's any of your business but no we're not dating."

"So that means you're available?"

"No Brooke he's very much so not available. So please do kindly back off," I interrupted, "Let's go Lucas."

I walked off and Lucas followed right behind me. "You know how much I love it when you're protective over me," Lucas said to me.

"Don't get used to it."

"Oh trust me I will."

•••

The day flew by surprisingly and we were finally done for the week.

"Ready for tonight's game?" Lucas asked as we walked to my car.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"We should ride together."

"Huh?"

"We should ride to the game together. You know you and me. Possibly Desirée and Xavier if they want."

"Oh," I let out a little laugh, "Yeah that sounds like a good idea."

"What did you think I meant?"

"Bye Lucas," I said while stepping into my car.

"Bye beautiful," he said walking to his car.

•••

I'm almost there

Wait can you take you're time I just need a couple more minutes

No, I don't think I will

I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone then continued getting ready.

A couple of minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and opened the door. "I'm almost ready just give me a minute."

I ran back upstairs only to hear that Lucas was following me.

He gladly made himself comfortable on my bed and watched me finish getting ready.

"I don't understand why it takes you so long to get ready. You don't need any of that stuff."

I looked down because I started to blush. "Yeah, I know I just do it anyway though."

"You don't have to hide from me princess I already know I make you blush."

"You do not."

"Mhhhhh," he said in an unconvincing tone," I don't believe that."

I rolled my eyes and then got up from my vanity to go over to my closet to get my shoes.

I bent down and that's when I felt Lucas' arms wrapped around my waist and he carried me back to my bed.

He placed me on top of his lap.

I was straddling him.

His hands were on both sides of my waist and they traveled down to my hips.

I started to blush a little. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Yeah, no. This is not gonna happen."

He sighed and then let go of the grip he had on me. I climbed off of him and sat beside him as I just processed what happened.

I let out a deep breath then grabbed my shoes and started to put them on.

"Just wanted to prove I make you blush."

I hit him on the shoulder and he fell back on my bed laughing.

Gosh, I can't stand him.

•••

We finally got to the school and I guess we were a little late because everyone was staring at me when I walked into the locker room.

"Aaliyah care to explain why you're late?" Brooke asked.

"Sorry, I got a little caught up."

"With what?"

"Nothing important."

"It better not happen again."

"It won't. Trust me."

Brooke went on talking about something and I turned to look at Desirée. "You mind telling me the real reason you're late?"

"I just got a little caught up that's all."

"With?"

"Lucas."

"And how did you and Lucas get caught up?"

"It was nothing we just had a little disagreement," I said thinking about what happened between Lucas and me not even an hour ago. Desirée gave me a look.

"If that's what you're going with then okay." She smiled at me and then started laughing.

When it was finally time for the game to start and the players started running out on the field. Lucas scanned all the cheerleaders and when his eyes finally met mine he winked. I smiled at him.

For most of the game, it was nothing but frustration on our side. Every time we scored it's like they came back. We were down by 3 with 13 seconds left on the clock.

Let's see what happens.

"No time-outs with 13 seconds left on the clock," the commentator spoke, "Williams takes the snap. He dances around a little looking for someone to throw it to. He drops back and throws it to a wide-open Ramirez...He catches it! He's at the 20...the 15...10...5...touchdown Wolverines!!!"

"Yes!" I immediately ran across the track onto the field to get to Lucas.

"And the Wolverines win it, folks."

"Congratulations," I said smiling at Lucas, "I guess you aren't half bad."

"Do I get a gift?"

"Let's see," I said pretending to think. I step closer to him and stand on my tippy-toes. I then place a quick kiss on his cheek. When I stepped back his cheeks were bright red.

"Oh my. Did I just make the Lucas Willams blush?"

"Nothing new."

"Flattery gets you nowhere."

"Oh, I think it's gotten me somewhere. I still manage to make you blush every day."

"That doesn't count. Anyone can make me blush really."

"I still don't believe you." He threw his arm around my shoulder. I didn't move it because I know he would've done it again. "Come on let me take you home."

This is perfectly normal for exes right?

I mean they flirt all the time.

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 22 14
"Do you understand that I'm just like you, Mina?" I envy those who are loved. And Dae has it all, the love, the support, everything... There are no...
207 1 6
"You're insufferable, you know that?" "Aw come on sweetheart, don't be that way." "For the last time, I'm not your sweetheart!" Nevaeh Roman never ha...
25.3K 920 33
How does one act when everyone thinks of him/her as nothing but a bitch? Well that's the case in Aaliyah Bryant's life. Aaliyah has her guards up eve...
363K 10.3K 54
❗❗THIS IS A RENEWED VERSION OF MY STORY HIS VICTORIA, YOU CAN SEE THE ORIGINAL ONE IN MY PROFILE❗❗ ⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke ...