Hearts of iron 4: Magic and t...

By 410Jackass

In the world when tyranny kings and emperors starter war in many small continents. Many where enslaved or kil... More

Announcement :v Bruhs
Prologue
Chapter 1: War with the orcs pt.1
Chapter 1.5: War with the orcs pt.2
Chapter 2: Dive Bombers vs Orcs
Chapter 3: The Kingdom reaction

Chapter 4: Defending the town

198 4 4
By 410Jackass

Memes:

--------------------

Location | New Base of Operation | Command Tent

Kaone Pov

After listening to this two male kitsune, I was suprised that me and my army are in the Kingdon of Natra, But when I heard that they're was an tension between the peagan empire and the kingdom of natra.

Kaone: So you're saying they're was a tension between the two nations?

Peter: Yeah, It's been happening around the borders.

Kaone: Can you tell me about the kingdom of natra?

Two kitsune looks at each other and decided to tell him the information.

Peter: The kingdom of natra was an nation that have 14,566,000 populations, The leader of the kingdom was king Drak untra and his daughter named Lilly Untra.

James: The Kingdom was run by councils that run the system.

Kaone: Councils?

James: Yes, Councils.

Peter: Mostly, They're help changes the rules in the country with new laws. Light no discrimination, slavery and murder if you done something unspeakable.

Kaone: So, They're don't allowed slaves?

James: The King's Daughter didn't like slavery in her homecountry and allowed races like Demi-Humans, Elves and other species to be 1th class civilian.

This suprises me a bit, I didn't know that the princess hated slavery, But he understand her reason.

Peter: However, Due to princess help us get better. An group of priests didn't like the princess accept species as 1th class civilains, So they're started to assassination the princess. But failed when the knight save her life. Many priests who started this assassination were killed or executed in public.

James: However, That didn't stop their, Peagan Empire saw the natra killed the priests, Which enraged the Peagan Empire and wanted to go to war with Kingdom of Natra.

Kaone: What? Why did the Peagan Empire wanted to go to war with the Kingdom of Natra?

Peter: Because the Peagan Empire were theocracy.

Kaone: ._. Oh....... Continue.

James: The Peagan Empire were not only one, They're were 5 Theocracy nations that called theirself. The Theocracy Powers.

Kaone: The Theocracy Powers? Like Axis Powers?

Peter: What?

Kaone: You know want, Just forgetting, But did kingdom of natra have allies?

Peter:.....

James:.....

Kaone:...... The silent treatment meaning that natra have no allies.

Both kitsune nodded, Fucking god, This world will been hell for me. Not only that, They're was a war going between the kingdom of Natra and the 5 Theocracy Nations because of the executes of the priest.

Kaone: *Sigh* It's anything you two want to give me information?

Peter: Well, There was a town far from here.

Kaone: Town?

James: Yeah, Me and Peter are adverturers.

Peter: Our mission is to investigate the village from north.

Kaone: Yeah, About that. The village were...... Burn down, Man, Woman and Children weren't spared.

Peter and James: *Shock* WHAT!!!???

Kaone: The Orcs attack the village before we got there. But we found survivors which they were raped by the orcs. Good news is that they're now treated well.

Peter: What about the orcs?

Kaone: Don't worry, We already taken care them.

James: Huh? That's good to hear.

Kaone: Yeah, Anyway. Did you guys needs something?

James: Well, We decided to head back to town and report to the guildmaster about our findings.

Kaone: Wait? Didn't you say the town was pretty far?

Peter: Yeah, But it takes days in foot.

Kaone: Well, What about me and my men transportation you two with our vehicles.

Peter: Vehicles?

Timeskip brought to you by this

And back to the story

3rd Person Pov

Peter: *Shock* :O

James: *Shock* :O

Both kitsune couldn't say anything, They're left speechless after seeing kaone summoning vehicles.

James: *Shock and Confused* Ahh? Mr. Kaone, Where's the Horses?

Kaone: Sorry, No horses.

Peter: Wait!? You guys don't used horses!?

Kaone: Yeah, The Vehicles can ride without horses. It can takes hours to get to town.

James: Are they're fast then a horse?

Kaone: Yep.

The Demi-Humans were left speechless after hearing this. But decided to get inside the vehicles.

Timeskips brought to you by this

And Back to the Story

-----

Location | Atlaz Town

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown a town was under attack by the larged group of bandits. They're aim to breached the north gate.

Town Militria: DON'T LET THEM BREACHED THE GATE!!!! WE MUST DEFENDED AT ALL COURSE!!!!

The group adverturers help the town militrias against the large group of bandits. Bandits started attacking towns and villages to get what they're wanted.

Meanwhile far from the town, We see a convoy of vehicles. Kaone, James, Peter and the rest of the soldiers where driving on their vehicles until the kaone radio's is on.

Wehmarcht Soldier 1: [Radio] Kommander! We found the town.

Kaone: [Radio] That's good to hear.

However, He saw smoke from the town and see the battle going. Kaone told the convoys to stop, Trucks and Vehicles stopped.

Kaone: Ok, Let's see want's going on.

He takes out his binoculars and see the group of army attacking the gate.

Peter: What did you see?

Kaone: A group of mask guys attacking the town gate.

James: What!?

James used his magic to zoom in and see the soldiers attacking the town.

James: Bandits!

Kaone: *Confused* What? Bandits?

Peter: Yeah, They're were group of rogue natra soldiers who defector the army and band together to attack towns and villages.

James: Looks like their attacking them right now!

An American Soldier come up to Kaone.

American Soldier: Commander, What shall we do?

Kaone thinks for a second and looks the bandits with a binoculars. They're were atleast 50 of them with Swords, Spears, Axes And Bows. Althought they're were no guns in this world since they're in medieval times. So kaone decided to help them.

Kaone: Well, Let's attack the bandits. I could see they're were 45 of them not far.

He turns to the german soldier with a serious.

Kaone: Hans......... Get the panzerschreck.

Hans: Ja Kommander!

Meanwhile with the bandits

The scene shown a larges group bandits.

Bandit Leader: KEEP PUSHING!!!! WE ALMOST BREAKING GATE!!!!

The bandits keeps pushing or trying to breach the gate. As they're though the gate was about break-

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*RATARATARATARATARATARATARATA*

The explosions killed a dozen of bandits and machine guns started blazing at them.

The MG42 starting killing 20 bandits. Although the bandits used shields, They're were killed easliy with explosions and machines.

Bandit Soldier 1: *Terrified* AHHHHH!!!! MY LEGS!!!!

Bandit Soldier 2: *Terrified* THEY'RE KILLING US!!!! ACK!!! *Dead*

Bandit Soldier 3: *Terrified* WHAT KIND MAGI-!!! ACK!!!!! *Dead*

More and More explosion killing the bandits, Including the leader. All the bandits where killed by the WW2 Soldiers.

The town millitrias and the adverturers were completely shock their core after seeing hundreds of dead bandits when killed.

Adverturer 1: *Shock and Terrified* What in Gods name is that!?

Adverturer 2: *Shock and Terrified* I-I don't know!?

Town Militria 1: *Shock and Terrified* They're have killed alot of bandits!?

Town Militria 2: *Shock and Terrified* Wait? What is that!?

The town militria and the adverturers saw a metal carriage without horses are approaching the town.

Adverturer 3: *Shock* What the hell? They're coming towards us?

Town Militria 3: *Shock* I think they're the ones who help us.

Adverturer 4: Well, I guess we have to meet this people.

Town Militria 4: Let's hope they're friends or enemies.

To Be Continue

---------------

???: Thank you for saving us.

???: Are you from Natra Army?

???: Mayor! They're metal elephants are coming to this town!

Next Chapter 5: Negotiation

Memes:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 18.5K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
453K 10.3K 54
⚠️ [!!... STILL UNDERGOING (HILARIOUSLY SLOW) EDITING!!] ⚠️ Y/n L/n, a caring, popular, professional gamer, and a YouTuber, is streaming with 2k View...
42.8K 886 16
After the performance put on by Class 1A, Deku goes back to training, getting stronger and stronger! However... he's getting weaker twice as fast! He...
506K 15K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...