FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... More

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
70(M)
71
72
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

63(M)

8K 411 69
By cutegir2002

I love to hear you
Screaming my name~~

***

The party was a success, Irene thanked the angles of her life along with the whole jeon family who helped the two for the preparations. Everyone had gone to their respective house, jeon's as well. Irene went to her room as well as she was tired and had to attend college tomorrow.

Taekook went to their room too, tae was quick to get inside the bathroom to take a shower making Jungkook confused at the speed of other. Shrugging his thoughts he also thought to change in the room itself.

He was all done, wearing just night pajamas. The tie fell on the floor when he removed it so thought to pick it up and put that in the laundry bag.

The bathroom door got opened as he turned back facing the door to put the tie in the laundry bag. He got a fresh lavender and lilies smell, turning to see from where the smell came from he was left shook.

Tae stood at the door step of the bathroom, with the same dress he wanted other to wear. Tae had shook him again with a damn surprise.

Taking the opportunity of his husband being frozen in his place, tae moved close to him with seductive eyes. He got dangerously close to jungkook and placed his palms over the bare chest of other.

"How am I looking?" He asked, voice having the seduction tone in it. Jungkook was tongue tied, he had imagined tae in that red dress but never knew his love would look so hot in that.

"Daddy, how am I looking?" Tae asked again, more like whispered in jungkook's ears his palms cupping other's chests.

"Damn hot." Jungkook spoke hands directly holding the peaches bum of other pulling him extremely close to himself.

I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE WARNING BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE FOR THAT ONLY. SO GOT AHEAD.

"Hmm, I see. More hot than those girls who were praising you?" Tae asked with a stern tone, now Jungkook understood why he was getting the sight to see.

"Hmm, you are looking more hot than rose looked in Titanic when she removed the last piece of cloth from her body." Jungkook whispered back in a deep voice.

"I see, but she wasn't wearing anything. And I am wearing clothes." Tae asked tilting his head with a mischievous smile.

"You are lying to me, hmm." He spoke and pinched the buds of other making him moan.

"Naah, I ain't lying my love. Cause this piece of cloth won't be over your body for long." Jungkook spoke and attempted to get the hold of the dress zip. But tae backed away.

"Yeah, that's right. I was thinking of changing and then sleeping." Tae spoke as he stepped back, face having a sheepish smile.

"You can't do this." Jungkook spoke with a frown as he understood what it means.

"Why can't I?" Tae asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Baby, after making me hard you can't just say that. Come here." The frustrated male spoke getting closer to tae who stepped back shaking his head.

"You aren't getting it tonight, sorry bub. But that's the punishment you get for talking and smiling at those girls." Tae spoke as turned to get inside the bathroom to change but gasped loudly as his was pulled back by a hold on his wrist.

He was thrown on the bed with his husband hovering over him. Tae stared at Jungkook with wide eyes whose eyes were showing love and lust in them.

"Not so soon baby, you gotta fix the problem you created." The ceo spoke rubbing his hard over other's thigh making tae moan already.

"Is it, then make me do that." Tae spoke with a challenging look, Jungkook smirked.

"You will beg for it." He spoke getting closer to tae's lips.

"What if I don't?" Tae asked raising an eyebrow, Jungkook thought for a while and spoke.

"If not, then I will be the one cooking all the meals for a month and will take you wherever you want." Jungkook spoke tae's face lit up hearing this.

"But, if I won. I want something too." Jungkook spoke as his fingers moved over tae's exposed collar bones.

"What do you want?" Tae asked.

"You...will know soon." Jungkook spoke as he crashed his lips over tae's without giving a chance to younger to speak.

He kissed tae furiously, tae was trying hard to match the speed of other but he wasn't able to as the elder seemed too hungry for him tonight. Tae tired to get his hands hooked in jungkook's hairs but Jungkook was quick to pin his hands above his head.

The kids last long for straight 7 minutes, understanding they need oxygen. Jungkook backed away just to attack those tempting collar bones, his one hand pinning tae's hand above his head, while the other was roaming over tae's smooth thighs.

Tae gasped loudly when Jungkook bite his left side collar bone hard. The moan and gasps encouraged elder to do more.

He backed away licking the fresh hickies on tae's collar bones as he took time to take the appreance of his love laying under him, breathing heavily, chest going up and down, lips swallon lips parted as he tried to control his breath.

Roaming around tae's faces jungkook's eyes got stuck iver the chest which was visibly moving up and down. He put his palm over the right side a rubbed it there making tae moan a little, he can feel the small bud through the piece of cloth making him excited to feel it between his fingers.

He pressed his palm over the soft thing under the piece of cloth and loved how tae's face showed the pain and pleasure of being touched there. This made elder realize it was a very sensitive part of his love which made him smrik.

He held the dress top part from both his hands and teared the dress in two parts, the honey skin came in his view. To his surprise other wasn't wearing anything under the dress. He looked up at tae who smirked at him.

"Surprise, surprise." Tae spoke, Jungkook smirked with eyeing the brown bud with lust. His one hand again pinned tae's hand above his head as he poked the right bud, making tae take a sharp breath.

He flicked the bud, making tae shut his eyes at the sensation. Loving the sort of emotions displayed over his baby's face Jungkook wanted to do tease other more.

He purposely twisted the buds one by one in his head, earning a soft moan everytime. When he wasn't getting the look he wanted he thought why not try something else, and so he slapped over the right swell softly making it to jiggle, tae moaned and took a sharp breath at the feeling, still it didn't get him what he wanted.

Having another idea he pushed his face between the swells and shakes it there, making both the swells to jiggled to together.

(I don't know what nonsense I am writing at this point)...

Tae moaned more at this new way of teasing, Jungkook than took the right bud between his teeths and tugged it. This time tae screamed his name feeling too much pleasure.

And then the sucking of the buds began, the ceo sucked both the bud one by one giving both same attention. His free hand was placed on the bed to support his body. Leaving a wet peck over both the buds he backed away and smirked proudly seeing the buds coated with his saliva.

He looked at tae whose eyes seemed droppy, he was breathing heavily, beads of sweats covering his forehead. But this is not what he wanted, elder wanted tae to beg for him.

And he got another thing to tease younger with, the wet pussy. Jungkook, placed his plan over the wet place making tae's eyes to shut open. He looked at his husband who was smirking staring at him with his dark gaze.

Jungkook started to rub his palm over the sensitive area of tae making him moan at the feeling, he placed with entrance of the hole, by moving his finger all around. Tae was getting impatient with this teasing now, he was wanting for other to get inside of him.

But he can't lose the challenge so easily, and so he tried to resist the urge to beg. Jungkook knew other was trying hard to not beg, but he have his own ways to making him.

He left tae's hand which he was pinning and stood up from bed, he removed the pajamas and sat between tae's legs. He parted other legs and licked his lips.

He took his licking hard member in his palm and rubbed the top over the wet pussy of other. This action made tae to grip the sheets, the sensation made him feel like some type of current ran through his veins.

And he was at the verge of begging for other to just fuck him mercilessly. If that wasn't enough Jungkook pushed the tip a bit inside of the pink hole and than pulled it out with an innocent smile.

With wide eyes tae's looked at him. Jungkook than put the tip back over the entrance and just rubbed it over there.

"What the hell are you doing, get in already." Tae spoke in frustration.

"Hmm, are you eager for me to get in you." Jungkook asked caressing tae's inner thighs.

"Yes." Tae mumbled.

"Love, you aren't getting this in you until you speak those words I wanna hear." Jungkook spoke pointing at his member.

"Fine, please. Please fuck me." Tae spoke after sighing loudly.

"I didn't heard you." Jungkook spoke with a cheeky smile, making tae roll his eyes.

"I said I want you to fuck me merciless---aaahhh"

Tae was never able to get complete his words as his husband already pushed his whole length inside him. That is what tae wanted so he just moaned a loud, feeling Jungkook with pride.

Who thrusted inside of his love in an animaletic speed, the thrust never slowed down. The bed was making creeking noice, tae's body being jerked upwards by every power ful thrust. He can see the stars by the way he was getting the pleasure.

His husband was no less, he was too feeling heaven with the wet tight walls around his member. The rounds went from one to 3 to 5 and they both ended up making love whole night.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 13.8K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
323K 13.5K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
444K 23.8K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...
236K 2.6K 39
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...