๐—๐Ž, ๐‰๐ˆ๐€ | XO, KITTY

By IamAstilbe

ใ€๐—๐Ž, ๐‰๐ˆ๐€ใ€‘ Jia decide to live independently by attending Korean Independent School of Seoul (KISS) and fo... More

๐—๐Ž, ๐‰๐ˆ๐€
ใ€๐™‘๐™„๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ใ€‘
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐—ฆ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐Ÿญ ใ€๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿญใ€‘
๐—ฆ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐Ÿญ ใ€๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿฎใ€‘
๐—ฆ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐Ÿฎ ใ€๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿญใ€‘
๐—ฆ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐Ÿฏ ใ€๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿญใ€‘
๐—ฆ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐Ÿฏใ€๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿฎ ใ€‘
๐—ฆ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐Ÿฐ

๐—ฆ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐Ÿฎ ใ€๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿฎ ใ€‘

783 36 2
By IamAstilbe

『 𝗞𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 』

𝗝𝗜𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Where should I explain. Maybe from the beginning I set foot in this school?

So when I filled out the previous dorm form, it turned out that the registrar made another mistake by sending my form to the boy's dorm.

In Kitty's case, she's registered under the name Song Covey. Which Song, is often used as a boy's name, so she accidentally enrolls in a boy's dorm and we happened to be in the same room as Q, Minho and Dae.

Coincidence like this can only happen in Korean dramas that I always watch on television, I didn't know this could actually happen in real life.

Me, Q, and Minho were in the living room of our dorm after learning about all these dorm placement problems.

The three of us were watching the action of our respective friends, Dae and Kitty, who asked where the necklace that she gave to Dae.

Dae continued to avoid questions from Kitty and said he would return it to Kitty as soon as he could. But Kitty was already annoyed and immediately returning to her room by slamming the door, leaving Dae who stood alone in front of Kitty's room.

Overheard Dae and Kitty's previous conversation, I noticed something odd about Dae's behavior, who always looked doubtful and worried as if he was hiding something. Confused by his behavior, I approached him.

"You're lying aren't you?" I said in front of Dae for the first time.

Dae looked at me "What makes you think that I'm lying?"

I raised my hand and pointed to the back of his neck. "Every time you look down I see there's a chain necklace on the back of your neck and that's probably the necklace Kitty was referring to isn't it? But the question is why did you lie to her?"

Dae was amazed to find that I had sharp eyes to be able to notice that. He didn't seem to think I would know he was lying and be able to provide him with valid proof.

"Please don't tell Kitty about it" Dae begged me.

"It's not for me to be able to interfere in your and Kitty problems. So I won't tell Kitty, but you better be honest with her before it's too late" I suggested to Dae, Dae agreed to my suggestion and promised to clear up all these misunderstandings in the morning to Kitty.

Of course I wasn't going to reveal it to Kitty, even though I really wanted to tell her so all these misunderstandings could be cleared up quickly, but I felt that I shouldn't have interfered because this should have been said straight from Dae's mouth.

"But did you lie about the necklace because you didn't want it taken back?" I asked to confirm my guess. From the look on Dae's face it seems true what I said. Dae knew that there was a possibility that Kitty would not talk to him anymore after the necklace was taken, so he lied to Kitty. Now I really feel like a detective. I have to thank all the detective dramas I've ever watched. Those movies are what made me who I am today.

Seeing Dae's face now makes me feel sorry for him, but he has to sort things out with Kitty himself. If he wanted Kitty back, he would have to be braver and honest about what he thought. That's why I can only cheer for Dae. I patted his shoulder and gave him words of encouragement.

Now there is only me who is the only woman in this room, So I decided to return to my bedroom to escape the three men in the living room.

In the bedroom, Kitty was already in her bed with her whole body covered with a blanket. Not wanting to disturb her who must be tired from all this drama, I turned off the light and went to my bed preparing to rest. I also don't forget to say good night to Kitty before going to sleep.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Waking up from my sleep, I opened my eyes. at that moment I realized that I was not at home, I was in the dorm. Today is my first day at school, I'm very excited. Kitty and I should be able to walk around the school before class starts so we can get used to the environment. 

When I wanted to check on Kitty, Kitty's bed was empty as if no one had ever slept there. I almost thought everything that I experienced yesterday was just a dream if it wasn't woken up by voices coming from Dae, Minho and Q behind my bedroom door.

I saw on my study table there was a piece of paper with neat writing, the letter was from Kitty. the letter states that Kitty apologizes for not being able to say goodbye to me in person as she will be leaving soon. Kitty felt that she and I could be great friends if it weren't for the troubles she's currently having. Kitty put her number at the end of the letter hoping I would still be in touch with her.

After reading the letter from Kitty, at the right moment Minho managed to open my bedroom door. I looked at the door of my room where there were three boys, Minho, Q and Dae who were confused when they saw that I was the only one in the room. Right then and there I knew who they were looking for

"She has left" I told them, I saw Dae immediately leave while still wearing his pajamas, I don't know where he is going, maybe to chase Kitty?

Minho looked happy after knowing that Kitty had left, "isn't this great? The intruders are finally gone, only one more person hasn't left yet." he seemed to really want me to get out of his sight, he didn't know that i also had the exact same thought as him. So I threw a pillow at Minho so he could quickly get out of my room because I couldn't stand him, Minho left my room angrily saying that he did not accept his face hit by my pillow and he would soon take revenge for what I did to his face.

I ignored Minho's chatter and decided to get ready for the first day at school even though my mind was still filled with Kitty. Did Dae manage to hold Kitty from leaving? I hope Dae manages to do it, because it means I can also get my friends back.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Already wearing my uniform, I left my room to get a drink. I saw Minho and Q at the table near the kitchen checking something on their laptop while still wearing their home clothes.

"Aren't you guys going to get ready for school?" I asked them while pulling a carton of milk out of the fridge and pouring it into three glasses for the three of them to share as well. I try to be friendly with them so I can build a good impression again, especially with Minho because we've had a lot of problems since we first met. I feel like we're both very childish if we hold grudges over and over again, so I'm trying for the first time to act more mature and will try to really apologize to him this time.

I gave Q and minho each a cup of milk that i poured and they each thanked me, Minho was a little surprised by what i did but he still thanked me even though in a small voice "yeah, but we're watching the morning news about Yuri's father which is currently going viral." Q said, giving me a little space to take a look at the laptop screen that was broadcasting the morning news.

Engrossed in the news, the three of us didn't realize that the figure who had just returned to the dorm was Kitty. Q and Minho thought that it was Dae and invited him to watch the news about Yuri's father, but when we heard a woman's voice answering the invitation, the three of us looked at Kitty who was already standing with her suitcase. Seeing her figure, I immediately hugged Kitty tightly and told her that I was grateful because she wanted to come back to this dorm and not come back to Portland.

Kitty explained that the reason she came back was because it wasn't just a matter of men, she wanted to feel here because of her late mother "Being here just makes me feel colosure to her than I ever have and..." Kitty's words stopped when she focused on the screen that was showing news about Yuri's father and it turned out that Dae's figure was also there.

"Dae on TV?" Simultaneously we all looked at the screen that highlighted Dae's figure avoiding the grip of the hand that Yuri wanted to do with him.

"Oh my gosh, he's faking it, it's a fake relationship" Kitty realized that Dae and Yuri's relationship was just a lie.

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2023 by IamAstilbe

『 𝟶𝟹/𝟶𝟼/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
115K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
184K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...