CØLORFUL STARS (PINKSTAR S2 F...

By pinky2095

As the winners of PINKSTAR Season 2, these six boys finally get to fulfill their dreams of debuting. Follow t... More

Basic Info
~5th Place: Evan~
~2nd Place: Junwon~
~6th Place: Jinhyuk~
~3rd Place: Ike~
~4th Place: Saei~
~1st Place: Howon~
Prologue
1st Mini Album (2023): Game of Hide & Seek
Chapter 2: First Week of Debut Promotions
Chapter 3: Week With Former Wanna One Members
Chapter 4: End of Debut Promotions
Chapter 5: News to Jinhyuk & Junwon's Internal Debate

Chapter 1: First Celebrations As A Group

22 3 1
By pinky2095

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sunday, April 2, 2023~5:38PM-

~Howon's POV~

"Take five boys." Our choreographer, Minsoo, said. "Make sure to drink up. I'm going to use the bathroom."

We all sat down in a circle as we grabbed our water bottles.

"What do you want to eat for dinner, Howon?" My brother, Junwon, suddenly asked me.

I cocked my head as I looked at him. "Practice doesn't end until 9."

"We can still get something to eat." Evan added.

"Yeah, it's the first birthday any of us have!" Jinhyuk exclaimed. "We have to celebrate together."

"Especially if it's your's." Ike said, ruffling my hair.

I giggled as I fixed my hair. "Thanks hyungs but honestly, this is the best birthday gift I could ask for. I'm getting to live out my dream right now. What more could I ask for?"

"Food." Saei said, staring blankly at the floor.

We all laughed at the male.

"I still want to get you something to eat for your birthday." Junwon said.

"We all want to get you something." Evan chimed in.

"And we all need to eat right?!" Jinhyuk added. "Oh! How about a cake?!"

"We can't." Ike said, patting his own stomach. "We're on a strict diet."

"They can let us slip for our maknae's birthday." Evan said, then looked at me. "Just give them some puppy dog eyes and we'll be good."

Evan held up an 'ok' with his fingers and we all snickered.

"What a good leader." Saei said sarcastically.

"Thanks, I know." Evan said, pretending to flip his non-existent long hair.

We all laughed and that's when we had to get back to practice. Due to only have a month and a half to perfect our choreography, I didn't want to waste a single second. I wanted this debut to be perfect so if it was, that was all I could ask for for my birthday.

---

-9:50PM-

We arrived home with a small cake in hand. My members convinced our manager to stop at the store but we were okay with a small one for the sake of our figures. My members immediately ran to the kitchen to put candles on and light it.

"Do we even have candles?" Saei asked.

"Don't worry, I was prepared for these moments." Evan said, pulling a bag of candles out of a kitchen drawer.

"Hmm." Saei sat impressed.

Together they placed a candle on my cake and lit it. I watched them as they prompted each other and started singing happy birthday, my manager chiming in. I couldn't help but laugh in the touching moment.

"Happy Birthday to you~" They finished singing and I blew out my candle, all of them cheering.

"You hyungs are too much." I snickered.

"What did you wish for?!" Jinhyuk asked.

"If I say, it won't come true." I shook my head.

"True." Jinhyuk nodded. "Better keep it to yourself."

"Do we get to eat the cake?" Saei asked our manager.

Somin sighed but ultimately smiled. "Sure, but you guys better make up for it during practice tomorrow, otherwise Pinky will kill me."

"Don't worry, we'll practice 20 times harder than we have been." I told her, my members all nodding as we were already digging into the cake.

"You should have already been practicing 100%." Somin tisked.

"And now it'll be 2000%." Evan said, all of us nodding.

Somin snickered. Despite our childishness, we could tell she still loved us like we were her own and we've only known her a little over a week. We already had this family dynamic and it was all I could ask for for a perfect group. I was already half way there for my wish coming true: a perfect debut.

*****

-Monday, May 1, 2023~6:10AM-

~Ike's POV~

"I think she's up." Howon said, hitting me to get my attention.

"Everybody shh." I told them.

We all went silent and we could hear a door open.

"Places boys." I whispered.

We all stood around the kitchen and watched as our manager came around the corner. That's when we started singing.

"Happy Birthday to you~...Happy Birthday Manager Somin~ Happy Birthday to you~"

Our manager stood there in awe and started sighing of happiness as she saw the breakfast we made her as well as the cupcake sitting on the counter.

"A special cake specifically for you because we can't eat it." Jinhyuk said, showing off the cupcake he bought.

"And a special birthday breakfast made by all of us." Evan added.

"Wow, I can't believe you guys did all this this early in the morning." Somin said, still admiring the food we cooked for her.

"You can thank Ike." Evan said, putting his arm around my neck. "He planned it all."

"And got us all up to do this for you." Junwon said in the middle of a yawn.

We all snickered at our latest sleeper in the group.

"You guys are so thoughtful, thank you." Somin said, hugging each one of us. "I didn't think you guys even knew my birthday."

"We made sure to find out when we first met you." Jinhyuk said. "You would do the same for us."

Somin smiled. "Always. I've known you guys for only a month but you are like my children now."

"Younger brothers." Evan corrected. "You're too young to be our mom."

Somin snickered. "Fair enough. Now let's eat this breakfast and energize for practice."

We all agreed and sat around the table, enjoying breakfast together with our manager. We could tell how thankful she was and that's all I wanted. I know how much she's already done for us and how much she will do for us moving forward. I wanted her to know how thankful I am, and I was glad my members wanted to help too, no matter how early they had to get up.

*****

-Thursday, May 25, 2023~6:00PM-

~Evan's POV~

We all watched as the clock struck six, all of us gasping and looking at one another.

"It's six." Jinhyuk whispered loudly.

We all just stared at one another.

"What are we waiting for?!" Howon asked. "Let's watch our debut music video!"

We all cheered at the sound of 'our debut'.

"Alright boys." I said. "I'm going to press play..."

I slowly picked up the remote and pointed it at the TV.

"Come on hyung~" Junwon said, shaking my arm.

"Play it already~" Saei chimed in.

My members all said something along those lines or groaned and I just laughed as I messed with them.

"Okay, I'll play it." I finally pressed play.

And so we watched our bright and colorful music video. Although it wasn't really me, I did enjoy it and I felt like I showed off a new side that maybe people will like. All my members seemed to enjoy it which ultimately made me even happier. I was happy to lead them and I couldn't wait for us to be on that stage. It's going to be an amazing debut. I just know it.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! So I know today isn't May 25 (for my time anyway), but idk why May 25 sounded better than May 24 lol maybe because E11EVEN debuted on May 22 and I wanted an extra day in between lmao Anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you soon. Biez!

P.S unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
127K 248 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
624K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭