Replaced Wife of my first love

By mebaamsmom

"You like me, you can't like anyone but me..Don't say that you like another guy". - Zian Deshmukh "My fallen... More

Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapters 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
New book🐾

Chapter 22

9.4K 297 11
By mebaamsmom

Zian's Pov:

After finishing my work, when I came back to the cottage, I saw she was sleeping. A smile was on my face seeing her baby face, I caressed her hair, and she stirred a bit.

"You, when did you come," she asked in her sleepy voice when she woke up.

"A few minutes ago, I think you had a refreshing nap and you look energized too," I replied to her.

"Yeah, What's the time," she asked me and rubbed her eyes.

"It's 5 in the evening wanna go out for boating," I asked her.

"Sach me, okay give me five minutes, I'll freshen up," she said rushing towards the bathroom, Lie, lie, lie, I know how much time she'll take.

After making me wait for fifteen minutes she said, "I'm ready," to which I replied with a chuckle, "You shouldn't have said five," but I was awestruck looking at the beauty in front of me, she looked beautiful in both Western and in traditional outfits.

"This was the fastest that I got ready," she said annoyed, "Alright, let's go now," I said and we both went to the lake area.

"I got fat," she said when she wore the Life jacket, I grind and zipped her jacket and she moved to be towards the boat, "careful," I uttered when she was about to slip.

"There are so many fishes, I love the way they came towards us," she said making her eyes widen in amazement.

"Yeah, they are, you like fishes?" I asked her looking at her expression, and then we sat in one of the boats.

"Yes, I like them, once I had two goldfishes one was Goldie and the other one was Pebbles, I called her Pebbles cause she always was on the ground of the glass container, she was cute though, but my favourite was Goldie, she had something that attracted me, I loved her way too much but then I was hospitalized, I was suffering from typhoid and jaundice,  when I came back my fishes were not healthy as they were before, After few days pebbles died, at first I thought, she is laying on the ground like it's her habit, but when she didn't move, my father told me she died. I was not at all fine, I controlled myself not to cry but tears did find their way, after a few days I saw Goldie was also not okay, it looked like she was missing pebbles, so I thought to add a few fishes. But then days were passing by and it was Goldie's birthday, I was playing with her the whole day but the next morning, the unexpected thing happened, Goldie was found dead, she was just a year old and was now dead, I wasn't able to accept the fact, I broke down, my tears didn't stop, my parents consoled me a lot and my dad then buried goldie in our garden, my fishes are gone, their memory lives on," she said and had a tear that flowed from her eyes and she quickly wiped her tears.

"They were lucky to have you as their owner and best friend," I said giving her a side hug. I looked around to see we crossed the half of the lake.

"I think made the mood gloomy," she said with a sad chuckle.

"No, you didn't, btw look at those mountains, it looks beautiful," I said trying to change the atmosphere.

"Yeah, there is snow too, It is my first time seeing snow," she said astonished.

"Then we'll go there after boating," I said and she grinned happily, I tucked her hair which was falling on her face.  A soft song the boatsman was playing.

🎶Khayalon ka shehar
Tu jaane tere hone se hi aabaad hai
Hawayein haatho mein
Wohi hai aate jaate jo tera naam le

Deti hain jo sadayein
Hawayein, hawayein
Na jaane kya batayein
Hawayein, hawayein
Le jaaye tujhe kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein
Le jaaye mujhe kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein🎶

We were enjoying the music and the peaceful environment with cold breezes.

After the boat ride, we decided to go to the mountain where there was snow.  It was a dangerous peak, full of slippery snow.

"How are you feeling," I asked her she replied shivering, "It's terribly cold here," and grabbed a handful of snow.

"Then also you are holding snow in your hand," I was saying when she threw the snowball at me.

"Siyaaa, why did you do this," I wailed at her, to which she laughed and said, "You only told me why I was holding the snow in my hands, so I threw it,"  she again started playing with the snow, I was looking at her, and her adorable expression's.

I looked the sun already has set, and I was feeling hungry too, I then went to her, "Siya, can we go back, now,"

"Yeah, my hands have frozen by now," she said rubbing her hands.

"Who told you to make so many snowmen," I concernedly said and As I extended my hands to help her stand up, she suddenly pushed me, causing my feet to slide on the slippery snow. We lost our balance, and we both tumbled down, landing in a heap. My heart raced as she ended up on top of me, her hands clutching my blazer tightly.

Breathless and chuckling, I looked up at her flushed face, the cold air turning her cheeks rosy. "Well, this wasn't exactly how I planned to spend our winter afternoon," I teased, trying to mask the fluttering nerves inside me.

She grinned playfully, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh, you don't like surprises, do you?" Her voice held a hint of laughter as she attempted to catch her breath.

I shook my head, pretending to be serious. "No, not at all. I much prefer carefully orchestrated mishaps in the snow." My attempt at sarcasm earned me a playful swat on the chest.

Her laughter was like music to my ears, filling the wintry air with warmth. "You're impossible," she said, trying to suppress her giggles.

I smiled up at her, my hands gently resting on her waist. "And yet, you love me anyway."I said against her lips, I leaned in and kissed her softly. I put tight grip around her tiny waist while looking into her eyes.

Her eyes softened as she looked down at me, her fingers playing with the collar of my blazer. "More than you'll ever know," she whispered, her voice laden with affection.

I felt a rush of love for her, overwhelming and undeniable. In that moment, surrounded by the pristine snow and the magic of the season, I knew there was no place I'd rather be than with her.

The world around us seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of us in our little cocoon of laughter and love. Time slowed as we gazed at each other, our hearts beating in perfect sync.

"Let's just stay like this for a while," I murmured, not wanting the moment to end.

She nodded, a serene smile gracing her lips. And so, we lay there in the snow, her warmth enveloping me, feeling grateful for the unexpected twist that brought us closer together on that beautiful winter day. My heart thumped in my chest and As I wrapped my arms around Siya's waist, I could feel the warmth of her body through the layers of clothing. With a gentle lift, I hoisted her up into my arms, and a delighted laugh escaped her lips.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked, her eyes shining with a mix of excitement and apprehension.

I smiled reassuringly, looking into her eyes. "Absolutely. Trust me, it's going to be an adventure we'll cherish forever."

Her trust in me was unwavering, and that gave me the confidence to proceed. Slowly, I approached the majestic horse, its glossy coat blending with the snowy surroundings. The horse eyed us curiously, seemingly aware of the upcoming journey.

With practiced ease, I helped Siya settle into the saddle, ensuring she was comfortable before I mounted the horse behind her. My arms instinctively wrapped around her, holding her close, and I felt a rush of gratitude for having her in my life.

As we began our descent down the snow-capped mountain, the cold air rushed against our faces, making us feel alive and free. The landscape spread before us like a breathtaking canvas of white and blue, and the sheer vastness of nature humbled us.

"How did you even think of this?" Siya asked, her voice filled with awe. I chuckled, my breath visible in the frigid air. "Well, I wanted to surprise you with something unique, something we've never experienced before."

She turned her head to glance back at me, her eyes softening with affection. "You never fail to amaze me," she said, leaning into my embrace.

As we continued our descent, the rhythmic sound of hooves against the snow became a soothing melody. The mountain scenery around us seemed to change with every turn, revealing hidden wonders at every corner.

"This is incredible," Siya whispered, her fingers intertwining with mine.

"It's even more incredible because I get to share it with you," I replied, pressing a gentle kiss on her cheek.

The horse carried us down the mountain with grace and elegance, and with each passing moment, our connection deepened. We laughed, we marveled at the beauty around us, and we relished this intimate adventure together.

As we reached the foot of the mountain, I helped Siya dismount, her eyes sparkling with joy and gratitude. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Thank you for this unforgettable experience," she whispered, her words melting my heart.

I held her close, breathing in the moment and savoring the love that bound us. "I'd do anything to see you smile like this," I confessed.

And with that, we walked hand in hand, our hearts entwined, cherishing the memories of our snowy mountain adventure, forever etched in the fabric of our story.

We then came back to our cottage as we both were feeling very cold. And then we had our dinner, with hot coffee.

I was looking at her, she was combing her hair in a braid and then came towards the bed, 

"Do you want to continue where we stopped earlier," I smirked looking at her blushed face, I just wanted to tease her, but to my surprise, she leaned in and kissed me softly, and then our lips met in a rough kiss. I suddenly felt this burning need in my body.

She moaned at the feel of my body pressed against hers. I kissed her neck, leaving a trail of hot and warm kisses down to her chest. She was breathing hard now. "Oh god," she moaned while I groaned.

I pulled off my shirt and she ran her hands over my warm chest. My hands went to her thighs, grabbing the ends of her dress and slowly pulling it up so it was around my waist. She gasped at the coldness. This Girl looked absolutely ravishing under her outfit.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her thighs and she clenched her thighs together.

"Don't." I said parting her legs. She bit her lip, preventing a moan.

"You're so fucking beautiful. Just looking at your beautiful legs and the sight of your wet panties turn me on.."  I said lowering my head to her thighs.

She threw her head back and moaned. She gasped when my lips kissed the inside of her thigh.

The quick rhythm of my hips thrusting inside her and Our moans and groans made the cold room, a hot one.

***
Vote and comment I'll highly appreciate that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 5.2K 17
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...
1.8M 71.8K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
177K 6.8K 20
Tanmay lost his wife and unborn child at the time of delivery of the child, after that he turned into a heartless person , his parents forced him to...
32.6K 893 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}