Rɪsᴇ ᴏғ Fᴀᴍᴇ - Mason Thames

By Cath_Malfoy

Catherine Hamilton is an ordinary girl from New York, and just like the other girls, she has a dream. She al... More

Introduction/Characters
"Hello loser"
"going to LA"
the match
"week in LA"
"theater passion"
"Auditions"
"Did you get the role?"
"Meet the cast"
"Getting to know each other"
"Nessa Shaw"
"First day on set"
Jealous fans
Maze Runner
Not scripted
Book lover
Breakdown
<<Playlist>>

"Late night snacks"

292 12 5
By Cath_Malfoy

(I haven't reviewed this chapter yet, but enjoy! I'm sure you'll like this one!)

Catherine's pov~

I WOKE UP suddenly with a huge gasp. I had a nightmare. But I couldn't remember what it was, but I know it was bad. Sometimes, I get nightmares, normally about random, but scary things.

I tried to go back to sleep but I just couldn't, so I went down to the kitchen to drink some water.

I grabbed a glass of water, and I leaned against the counter.

"What are you doing here?"

"Fuck!" I jumped. What the hell.

"Heyy, it's just me, there's nothing to be scared about." Oh of course it's Mason. Everywhere I go he's always close. I'm not complaining, tho.

"You scared the shit out of me Mason!"

"I'm not that scary!" He put his hand on his chest in an 'offended' way. "But returning to the first question, what are you doing here Miss?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"Why?"

"I had a nightmare. Don't ask me what it was, cause I can't even remember?" I finally put my cup in the washbasin. "And you? Why are you awake."

"I just couldn't sleep because I drank coffee late. I'm still under the influence of caffeine."

"Mason Thames drinking coffee? That's new." I laughed.

"In my defence it wasn't black coffee, it was an iced coffee. You don't need to judge me, i know you love it too." He said as he grabbed a glass of water too.

"Okay okay! I won't judge you!." I put my arms up in defense.

We both stayed in an awkward silence until I broke it. "Well... I'm going to try to sleep again. Or do you want me to keep you company?"

"I have an idea! But wait, are you sleepy?" Mason asked.

"Nope, I'm not sleepy. What do you wanna do?" I asked in curiosity.

"Let's do a late night snack! And don't worry, it won't wake up the others, this house is huge and the room are in the first floor. And it's 1am, we should be done at three and then get like 4/5hours of sleep "

"It sounds great! We could do some chocolate chip cookies!" I LOVE chocolate chip cookies.

"Let me search a recipe." Mason grabbed his phone and Googled one.

In less than two minutes he found one! So he read it.

.

CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES

Ingredients:

· Butter: This classic chocolate chip cookie recipe starts with two sticks of butter creamed with white and brown sugars. The blend of sugars creates a perfectly balanced flavor.

· Eggs: Eggs add moisture and act as a binding agent, which means they help hold the dough together.

· Vanilla: Vanilla extract enhances the overall flavor of the chocolate chip cookies.

· Baking soda: Baking soda acts as a leavener, which means it helps the cookies rise.

· Water: A bit of hot water creates steam as it bakes, working with the baking soda to puff the cookies up.

· Salt: A pinch of salt enhances the flavors of the other ingredients, but it won't make the cookies taste salty.

· Flour: All-purpose flour helps create gluten, which adds structure to the cookie dough.

· Chocolate chips: Of course, you'll need semisweet chocolate chips! You can use dark or milk chocolate chips if you prefer.

· Nuts (optional): Walnuts are optional, but they add nutty flavor and a welcome crunch.

.

"Do we have all this?" Mason asked.

"Yes we do! But please, let's not put nuts!"

We started to put together all the ingredients in the table, along with a bowl and a spoon, to mix.

We finally get to the part to put the chocolate chips in the cookie dough. I took two chips to eat, and yes, Mason and I cleaned out hands before making the cookies.

"And now we put it in an oven preheated to 350 degrees F, they should be perfectly baked in about 10 minutes." Mason said.

"Mason, you definitely made lots of cookie in your past life."

"I am just reading the recipe!" He laughed.

God. His laugh is so gorgeous!

We put the dough on a board in oval form for the cookies and put it in the oven.

Of course we took some pictures in the middle of it. You know those Pinterest aesthetic pics? They look exactly like it!

"Should we post them?" Mason said while grabbing his phone.

"I would love to, but wouldn't many people suspect that we are in the movie?" I'm a bit scared cause I know he has many fans and some of them can come at me and judge. I know I'm not famous yet but still. I explained that to him, and he agreed with me, of course. He knows how excessive some fans can be. But Mason still loves them.

"But you can post it, it's your life. They can't do anything about it." I could see in his face how bad he wanted to post something in his stories.

"And you? Are you okay about it?"

"Of course I am, nothing you need to worry about." I smile, and he smiled back. But before he post it, we took the cookies out of the oven and tried them.

"Damn, they are really good." I said when I took the first bite.

"Agreed, they are really good." He nodded. "And there's enough for the others to eat tomorrow."

-------------------------------------

@masonthamesofficial

--------------------------------

I reposted the stories of course.

"I love the pic that you took of me trying to mix the things."

"It's my favorite picture now." He said and I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah!" He smiled back. "Should we go to sleep? We already ate enough cookies, and it's almost 3 am." He added.

"You're right, we should get going. We really need to sleep" We have already cleaned the counter and placed the cookies on a plate and placed it on the counter, with a note.

.

Made by: Mason and Catherine, enjoy. This won't happen everyday.

.

"Hum... Goodnight!" I whispered to Mason at the door of my room to not wake up the others.

"Goodnight! Sleep well!"

"You too."

And then I closed the door behind me and leaned on my bed. I just had an amazing moment, and I will surely dream about it over and over.

Mason made me forget about my nightmares, so I could sleep well. I'm so grateful, and I hope he enjoyed that little moment with me too. I know I look like a 7 year old child happy about little things, but I'm sure if I was in the Wizarding World,  right nkw that would be my happy memories to conjugate my Patronum.

[.....]

A/N

Hello, Hello!

Did you like this chapter?

I LOVED IT! Their little moment making cookies is everything!

Any guesses for the next few chapters?

don't forget to comment and vote!

ly all!

bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 242 19
"𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞." "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐚." 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕...
5.1K 98 28
"1 2 ur the one that i want 3 4 5 6 7 sh!t 8 is the bullets if you say no after all this" ...
24.7K 219 26
Cassie is an amazing young actor who has been in many popular things before. When Cassie gets a job on The Black Phone, she meets Mason and other ama...
70.6K 813 39
Read for good luck:) ~ Robin Arellano oneshots/ imagines