"theater passion"

(I haven't reviewed this chapter yet. Sorry for any mistakes!)

.

Catherine's pov
.
.

I just got home from the trip, I'm tired as fuck. I still can't believe what happened, I met my idol, and I didn't even ask for a picture or an autograph, cause I'm the dumbest person ever.

We'll go back to school tomorrow, I can't wait to see Jennifer's horrible face. Now I'm being mean, sorry, I mean... she is mean, but damn, she is also really beautiful.

I forgot to mention that in two days I'll have a teather play to do in front of the whole school. Am I nervous? Absolutely. Am I excited? Obviously!
I love acting. It's part of my life just like playing soccer.

The teather is about Alice in Wonderland. It's a bit odd, I know, but trust me, it's worth it! I'm playing Alice. It also has some songs in the middle.

This is the second time I'm playing a main character. The first time I played a main character was in the last year. It was about Romeo and Julliet. I was Julliet, and David was Romeo. That's when I started having a crush on him. Some people started to hate me because of that role, I think it's because many people wanted to participate, but they didn't have the opportunity to.

.

I unpacked my stuff and I took a shower before I go to bed.

The last thought I had before falling asleep was..

"Will I see Mason again?"

IN THE NEXT MORNING...

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I looked over my phone to see what time is it... 8:30

fuck

I'm gonna be late!

I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to clean my face. I didn't took a shower cause I took one last night, and I also don't have much time right now. I brushed my teeth, I know I didn't eat anything but I don't want to have a morning breath.

To dress I picked a white oversize T-shirt, back flared jeans and my typical converse. I know it's a basic outfit but I don't have time to pick a recent one.

I went to the bathroom again to brush my hair and put some mascara on. I grabbed my schoolbag and went down the stairs to leave.

"Mom! I'm leaving!"

She didn't reply back. That's when I noticed a small paper on the front door.

"Honey, I left early to go work and your dad isn't home too, have a good day at school

Mom."

Great. They aren't home, again. Well, that also explains why no one woke me up to complain that i didn't hear the clock once again.

I left my house and tried to walk as fast as possible to arrive on time to my first class. Math.

And I remembered that I forgot to put some jewelry on.

8:40

8:50

"Faster Catherine" I said to myself

8:55

"I won't be there on time"

9:00

"Finally!"

I ran to go to my class and when I arrived, the teacher had already started the class. I knocked on the door asking for permission to come in.

"You're late Catherine!"

"I know, I'm so sorry, but some unforeseen happened." I tried to explain.

"The next time that you join my class late, you'll go to the principal's office." As the teacher said this, I tried to apologize again but she interrupted me. "Take a sit and don't make any noise, you already made lots of it when you came in."

I didn't say a word and I sat in the only sit available.

I just want this class to end.

[...]

Today's day passed by pretty fast, personally, I wasn't expecting that. But it was boring either ways. Jennifer didn't come to school today, apparently she's 'sick'. I don't believe that, not even a little bit.

I walked calmly home, since when I walk to school this morning I almost 'died' getting there.

I'm planning to stay the rest of the day in my room relaxing while reading and listening to music.

[...]

I was listening to "Lovers Rock" by TV Girl when it suddenly stopped. It means that someone is calling me.

I looked to see who was calling me and surprisingly it was Maddy!

Hi Maddy! What's up?

Hey, I have news for you

Is that about the audition?

Yes! I talked to my manager
and she said that you can do
the audition to that role, but remember, everyone can do
the audition.

Oh my god! Thank you
so much Maddy! But where can I
get the script to do the video and
after send it?

I'll send you my manager's
number and she will send
you the thing you'll have to
do.
Oh, and one more thing, I know
how much you want this role
so I may have mencioned that
you did some theaters in your
school, that information will
probably help you more!

I'm speechless Maddy!
I can't believe you did this
for me!
I don't know how to thank you!

I did this cause you are my
friend and I adore you so much!
I'm hopping you get the role!

Aww, I adore you
too Maddy!

Well, I need to go now, I'll send
you the number when we finish
the call!

Bye Maddy! Thank you
so much again!

Bye Cath!

Is this a dream? Cause if it is I don't wanna wake up!
I will finally get the chance to realize one of my biggest dreams! I hope I get the role!

Madds🫶

Here's the number:

xx- xxxxxxxxx

ty🫶

🌻🌻

A/N

Sorry for not updating! I hope you liked this chapter!

Any ideias about why Jennifer missed school?

vote and commet🫶