Not one of Min Ho'es || Min H...

By Laufeyshoe

You're transferring to KISS, only to find your mother's old friend son studies there. He seems bratty and arr... More

Social media sucks pt.1
Social media sucks pt.2
first school day at kiss
first school night
One of his hoes
Movie... Night ?
Distance pt.1
Distance pt.2
Honeymoon phase
Over pt.1
Over pt.2
Revenge dress
flames

the tall guy

3.4K 59 27
By Laufeyshoe

You're transferring to KISS a korean school, you were daughter of an acclaimed couple, your dad was a known actor and your mother a renowned ex-model.
You decided to transfer to KISS to take the weight of being their daughter off your shoulders, you'd finally be far from them and have time to find your own persona.

You had always been quite confident but not overwhelmingly confident so that people disliked you, you had your balance.

There were three rules you had set since you were younger.

One you never ever accept to be diminished
Two you worked hard to get what you want
And three and the most important one, to never ever date a playboy

You knew you were a nepo baby and you acknowledge it, but you had never wanted to enroll in any of your parents careers, you have even been offered incredible modeling gigs but you would always refuse them. Your dream was to become an engineer. You had always been fascinated by cars, and you had a great access to education, so you could make your dream happen.

Today you were at the airport saying bye to your parents, even if you were gonna miss them you felt more rhan ready to have more independency over your own life, and you were craving privacy more than anything since paparazzi in LA drove you crazy.

Today you wore black pants, a white button up shirt with a sweater tied around the neck and black sunglasses, at the moment you are sitting down waiting for your flight, some seats in front of you sits a brownish-red haired girl with glasses wearing a really cute outfit.

You heard someone gasping so you looked up from your book, only to see a tall guy wallking next to the red haired girl, she talked super nice to the guy and he totally diminished her, since you were some seats behind her you waited for him to walk over, and then moved your suitcase to side so he would slightly trip it's not like you wanted him to fall.

"Excuse me ?" Said the guy slightly annoyed looking at you

"Oh, sorry" you looked at him rolled your eyes at him and looked back at your book.

You were now on the plane ride over to Korea, and your seat was right next to the red haired girl.

"Hi ! My name is y/n, i saw you at the airport" you greeted her

"Oh, yeah I saw you too, I am Katherine but you can call me Kitty!"

You shook hands with her and sat down.

"So the dude at the airport was a little bit of a jerk, wasn't he ?" You told her

"He waaas" she rolled hee eyes as she pictured the moment at the airport

"Don't worry girl, I made him pay" she laughed "seriously I made him trip"

"That's greaat"

"So what takes you to Korea ?" You asked her

"I'm transferring to KISS" she said very excited "what about you ?"

"That's great ! me too, I'm so excited" she nodded "who knows maybe we will even be roomates !"

"That would be great!"

Once you landed you parted ways with Kitty since you had something else to do before you arrived at school.

You grabbed your suitcase case and then called a taxi to take you to the mall.

At the mall you bought some food, a mini fridge and a practical sewing machine. You also bought some cute decorations and a gift for your roomie. Now you could head out to school, on the way there you noticed a smal moving truck heading the same way, all you could think was 'what kind of arrogant human would possibly hire movers ? It's a school's room, it's small'
When you arrived you thanked your driver paid and happily walked into campus.

Once you knew were given your room number, you started to walk there but got a little lost so you decided to ask for help, without looking you tapped a guy's arm to ask for help.

"Hey, do you know were this room is you said handing him the sheet with the room number as you put your glasses in your head.

He turned to look at you and so did you

"You're the girl from the airport!" He said
"And you're the guy from the airport" you said but then looked back at the sheets "Anyway, can you help me get to my room ?"

"Why did you make me trip ?" He asked you

"Well I saw how rude you were to the girl, you broke my first rule" you said as if it was obvious

"Rules ? What are you talking about ?"

"It doesn't matter, are you going to help me or not ?" You responded

"Yeah yeah, its at the end of this hallway on the right"

"Thanks" you said

You walked to your room, they were so pretty ! You didn't had a roomie yet but you placed the gift bag on your night stand and decorated the room, you also plugged the mini fridge and put food in it, in the bathroom you placed your skincare and makeup. Finally you put your clothes in place and took your sewing machine out to alter the uniform.
Your mom used to be a model so you were really into fashion and she's the main reason you learnt to never date a playboy.
You made the skirt a tad shorter and the coat more sinched at the waist.

Once you finished you laid in bed, you started thinking about the guy, he was arrogant, or maybe you were too mean ?

You decided to take a bath and change clothes, you were now wearing a navy blue turtle neck with jeans and boots. You did your hair and then decided to take a walk to get to know the campus as you got out of your room the tall guy happened to be there again.

"No way you had an outfit change " he said mockingly you rolled your eyes

You looked at the people behind him carrying boxes and then it clicked "No way you hired movers !" You said and laughed

"Why, yes I did, I have high social... uhm class, do you know who I am ?" He asked pretty serious

"No, and I do not care, however... i do know you're what's the word ?.. o yeah arrogant" you rolled your eyes

You were now walking out to the back, you sat on a chair with a cold soda and kept on reading your book, when a really nice guy came over

"Do you like cars ?" You looked up at him "sorry, I saw the book! I've read it"

You put the book down "yeah I love cars!" You smiled at him "My name is y/n, y/n y/l/n"

"I am leo, nice to meet you, hey your dad's an actor right ?" You nodded "cool" he saw someone approaching so he decided to left "well hope we catch up sometime" he said

You looked to see who was approaching it was the guy, again.

You laid back and simply said "are you following me ?" As you looked up at him

He sat down next to you, clearly avoiding your question "not even a day in and you're already looking for guys"

You shook your head in disagreement "gotta go, playboy" You stood up and left to your room.

Once in your room you talked to your mom and told her everything about today, you talked her about the guy and she told you to have fun about it, and so you would.

You then took a nap to end the day with the welcome party.

You woke up later on to get ready, you did a cute 90's updo for your hair and a snatched natural makeup. You were wearing a gorgeous pale pink sleeveless dress made out of a kinda mesh fabric, it was short with ruffles on the upper part of the sleeves and a slit on with long ruffles on the leg, for shoes you wore light pink strappy shoes. Finally you put on silver earrings a bracelet and no necklace because it was a high neck dress (not turtleneck though).

You put vanilla perfume and head out to the party, on the way there you found kitty, you told her you hadn't met your roomie and she told you she hadn't either.

You walked in the room and she started looking for Dae, the guy she told you about in the plane ride over.
Once inside Kitty accidentally tripped with the tall guy who was next to another guy.

"God! Watch were you're going !" He said

"O hey thats playboy" you said

Then Kitty looked back as the guys talked about Dae, Kitty looked at Dae in awe and she ran towards him.

"Yep he's dae" your turned back to face the guys

"Well uhm, my name is y/n" you said smiling at the other guy who had curly hair

"Hi, I am Q" he smiled "hey, by any cahnce are you the daughter of her ?" He said as he pull up a picture of your mother on Pinterest

"Yeah that's my mom!" You smiled

"What ? Who" the tall guy asked taking his phone

"I knew because of the dress, it was your mother's right ?" You nodded happily at Q's statement

"So you are y/n y/l/n ? Huh" the tall guy said giving Q his phone back "I am Min Ho"

"Ooh, I know your mother, such a great woman, i can't believe you're a playboy" you said shaking your head

"True" Q mumbled taking a sip of his drink

Jina, the head master head toward you
"Y/n I'm so happy to have you here at KISS, your test results were impeccable" she said smiling

"Thank you mrs" you simply said

Behind her stood Dae and the principals daughter Yuri holding hands as Kitty looked at them completely horrified.

A whole scene happened Kitty even fell on some cupcakes, you accompanied her to her room, and supported her, you couldn't believe her boyfriend cheated ! He sounded like such a nice guy.

She insisted on you going back to the welcome party and after a while you did, you told Dae Kitty was fine but they urgently needed to talk.

You talked with Q for a while as Min Ho went around making all girls swoon over him, it was kinda funny.

"So Mim Ho's a player now, right ?"

"Oh totally!" Q responded "why ? Do you like him ?"

"No way !" You said " It's just funny" he agreed

You went to grab a drink, and Min Ho happened to be there too.

"But in all seriousness your dress is gorgeous" he said

"No way you're complementing me" you mocked him "thank you" you went back with Q

What you didn't know was that in that short period of time people took pictures of you talking and the next day that would turn into a nightmare.

Later on you went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hoped you liked the first chapter, i had so much fun writing this ! English is not my first language soo correct me if needed.
And comment if you want please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 97 36
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
115K 4.6K 24
They kissed . She forgot. They got together . She left . They meet again. Will he hate her or the love will rekindle? Whatever happens, We all know t...
266 1 12
Addison loves all things Korean, and when she gets a chance to go to an international high school in Seoul her senior year, she pounces on it. When s...
2.4K 224 18
Everything changes after high school. Post-graduation leads young adults on journeys of self-discovery and actualization. Some choose to continue the...