π–‡π–†π–ˆπ– 𝖙𝖔 π–‰π–Šπ–ˆπ–Šπ–’π–‡π–ŠοΏ½...

By gollamahdish

π–˜π–” π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–Žπ–˜ π–’π–Š π–˜π–œπ–†π–‘π–‘π–”π–œπ–Žπ–“π–Œ π–’π–ž π–•π–—π–Žπ–‰π–Š π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–Žπ–“ 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 π–žπ–”π–š π–˜οΏ½... More

π–’π–†π–Žπ–“ π–ˆπ–π–†π–—π–†π–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–—π–˜
π–Žπ–“π–™π–—π–”: π–™π–π–Š π–‡π–—π–Šπ–†π–π–šπ–•
𝖆 π–ˆπ–”π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š
π–‹π–”π–—π–Œπ–Šπ–™π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–†π–‡π–”π–šπ–™ π–π–Žπ–’
π–’π–ˆ π–•π–†π–—π–™π–“π–Šπ–—π–˜
π–‡π–Žπ–—π–™π–π–‰π–†π–ž π–‡π–†π–˜π–
π–œπ–Š π–’π–Šπ–Šπ–™ π–†π–Œπ–†π–Žπ–“
π–‡π–‘π–Žπ–“π–‰ π–‰π–†π–™π–Š π–•π–‘π–†π–“π–˜
π–‹π–Žπ–—π–˜π–™ π–’π–Šπ–Šπ–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ
π–™π–π–Š π–Šπ–π–Šπ–˜ π–’π–Šπ–Šπ–™π–šπ–•
π–™π–π–”π–˜π–Š π–‘π–”π–“π–Œπ–Žπ–“π–Œ π–—π–Šπ–‘π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–˜π–π–Žπ–•π–˜
π–π–†π–Šπ–ˆπ–π–†π–“'π–˜ π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š π–Œπ–”π–†π–‘
π–’π–ž π–†π–™π–™π–Šπ–“π–™π–Žπ–”π–“-π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–‡π–šπ–™ π–˜π–œπ–Šπ–Šπ–™ π–Œπ–Žπ–—π–‘π–‹π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–‰
π–•π–”π–˜π–™-π–‡π–—π–Šπ–†π–π–šπ–•
π–•π–”π–˜π–™-π–‡π–—π–Šπ–†π–π–šπ–• 𝖕𝖙. π–™π–œπ–”
π–—π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–“π–ˆπ–Žπ–‘π–Š
π–™π–π–Š π–‹π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–˜π–π–Žπ–• π–˜π–™π–†π–Œπ–Š
π–™π–π–Šπ–Žπ–— π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–π–Žπ–˜π–™π–”π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜
π–˜π–Šπ–ˆπ–—π–Šπ–™ π–›π–Žπ–˜π–Žπ–™π–˜
π–™π–π–Š π–‰π–Šπ–Šπ–•π–Šπ–˜π–™ π–†π–•π–”π–‘π–”π–Œπ–Žπ–Šπ–˜
π–˜π–π–Žπ–•π–•π–Žπ–“π–Œ
π–ˆπ–π–—π–Žπ–˜π–™π–’π–†π–˜ π–•π–‘π–†π–“π–˜

π–”π–›π–Šπ–— π–™π–π–Š π–‹π–‘π–†π–˜π–π–‡π–†π–ˆπ–

191 2 2
By gollamahdish

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 2:00 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

EUNSOOK decided to go around the mall with her friend and as expected, it was a bad idea. You see, if your ex is an idol or at least a celebrity that you recently just broke up with them, it's harder to move on than people expect. So, if you're thinking of moving on from your famous ex, never copy what that girl just did because the mall isn't the best place to move on especially if your ex is a member of one of the most famous idol groups out there.

While she and her friend went to buy something at the mall, they saw a bunch of girls crowding some fashion store.

"Oh my gosh, it's Haechanie~," a girl said as her other friends were taking pictures of the model on the poster shown outside the shop.

Of course, like any sane person, Eunsook and her friend saw those girls but instead of minding their own business and leaving, Eunsook continued staring at the Haechan poster outside the shop. She didn't know why but she couldn't help but stare at the guy.

However, her thoughts were completely snapped when she felt her friend pulling her from her coat completely distancing her from the Haechan poster.

"Why the hell are you staring at him? Let's go, Sookie, that guy isn't worth your time."

"Yeons, I still didn't check those ripped jeans yet."

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

THE two girls finally went inside the car as Eunsook's friend aka Yeona or what Eunsook wants to call her, Yeons, went inside the driver's seat to start moving the car.

While Yeona was driving the car, Eunsook sighed while she crossed her legs and arms and then said sarcastically, "Thanks a lot, Yeons. I wasn't even done checking out those ripped jeans I saw."

"More like you weren't done checking out that picture of Haechan you saw in the store. I told you so many times that guy isn't worth your time. You're way better off without him."

"Ok, smarty pants, tell me something I don't know."

"Sookie, please stop with the sarcasm. What I'm saying is, it's been two years and you're still not over your ex," Yeona replied pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I told you, I'm over him already. I'm now living my best life without him and I want to continue it that way."

"Yeah looking deeply at a picture of you and your ex in Disneyland is considered moving on."

"Fuck you," Eunsook mumbled.

But that was wrong for Yeona to even mention the Disneyland picture to Eunsook because that made the girl suddenly remember him and gave her minus two points from moving on.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

FEBRUARY 3, 2021

(2 Years Ago)

EUNSOOK and Haechan arrived at the bridge which was the entrance to the huge castle before them aka the famous Disneyland which is known to be the Happiest Place on Earth.

"Happy Birthday, Sook. I know how much you wanted to go to this place so I decided to make your birthday be in the place you always wanted to go to: Disneyland."

"Oh my gosh, Babe. You didn't have to..." Eunsook replied standing there in shock realizing she actually got to see Disneyland in real life.

She never expected her boyfriend to actually take her to a place like that but she appreciated it so much. Before she knew it, she started crying tears of joy and hugged Haechan.

"Wait, why are you crying?" he asked confused about why she was crying even though it was supposed to be a happy moment.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Emotions got the best of me. It's just, I'm just speechless," she replied wiping her tears away.

"Come on, that's okay. Stop crying now, I heard they have this ride where you sit on the teacup and it spins around."

"You mean the Mad Teacup Party? I always want to ride that, come, let's go," she said as she went inside the Disneyland castle to which Haechan followed behind her.

She really loves Disneyland so much, huh? Well, I guess it's mutual for both of us. Focus on yourself, Donghyuck, this is also your first time in Disneyland and you're going to experience it with the love of your life. I hope no one followed me here.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"COME on, Hyuck, hurry up, we're going to miss the fireworks," Eunsook said pulling Haechan's arm as they tried to sit at the entrance of the Disneyland park along with some other people.

"What fireworks? We just rode the sky tower," Haechan asked.

"Don't you know? Disneyland always has these fireworks during nighttime and we have to get there as early as possible because we might miss the best spots in seeing them."

Then, the two found the perfect spot where they could see the best view of the fireworks and sat there.

Didn't know Disneyland has these fireworks things, this will definitely make Eunsook's birthday even better. I guess I made the right choice of taking her to Disneyland than a fancy restaurant, it's even better here.

"Look, Hyuck, it's the fireworks. Aren't they beautiful?" Eunsook said pointing at the fireworks that appeared up in the sky.

"Yup, they are, just like the birthday girl."

"Oh, stop. Anyways, I just have to say, this is the best birthday ever. Thanks for taking me here and also being able to see the fireworks for the first time."

"You know I'd do anything to make you happy, Babe. Happy Birthday again."

"Thank you so much and I love you, Hyuck."

"I love you too, Sook," the man replied as he placed a kiss on the girl's temple.

And just like that, the two leaned against each other while they held their hands watching the fireworks.

END OF FLASHBACK

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

New chapter published. Any thoughts?

I also decided to add a little something for some spice here. What do you think of the flashback?

Also, since this is a breakup story, expect a lot of angst. Ik this is just the third chapter but I could smell some angst here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
682K 41.9K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
267K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...