Broken but Beautiful

By FlyingApsara

A MewGulf book. Mew : All i had loved was the man i called my husband. I had trusted him blindly with my bro... More

Chapter 1. Bitter Truths
Chapter 2. Forgetting the Past
Chapter 3. Smiles in Pain
Chapter 4. Finishing the unfinished Task
Chapter 5. New Life
Chapter 6. Chaing Mai
Chapter 7. A New Chapter
Chapter 8. Stalking
Chapter 10. Missing
Chapter 11. The Rage of Mew
Chapter 12. King Thara
Chapter 13. Marry Me
Chapter 14. First Step to make ir Reality
Chapter 15. Anniversary Surprise
Chapter 16. Stripping, Teasing and Begging
Chapter 17. Trying Luck
Chapter 18 Seducing
Chapter 19. Dishearted
Chapter 20. Shocked? Surprise?
Chapter 21. Breaking Apart
Chapter 22. Clearing Doubts
Chapter 23. A Walk Together
Chapter 24. Rainbows after Thunders
Chapter 25. Its Time
Epilogue

Chapter 9. Confessions, Calm and Closeness

757 59 3
By FlyingApsara

Broken But Beautiful.

Chapter 9. Confessions, Calm and Closeness

***********

"Okay guys. Its time for work. Go to the booth, register name of you and your partner. 1 tent. 2 mattress and 2 sleeping bags per pair. The names have aready been announced to you in the bus also at the tag given to you. The ground is clear and the tents are about 5 inches above the ground level. So make it quick and reach at the campfire by 7 for dinner". The boy scoutt head announced on the micro phone and everyone moved to the booth for registeration and receiving their supplies. Aside from tents and the bags, they were given water bottles to survive the night.

All they could hear was students fixing the nails on the ground to adjust the tents. They all facing the center, making a circle to the campfire. Win was happy he was paired with Bright. Now what he didnt know was it was Bright who made sure of it. Bribing the senior with free lunch.

They helped each other fixing the tent and went out around dinner time. Field trip with fellows was surely an experience Win loved. No competition, everyone helping with fire, woods, helping in dinners. Serving. It was fun. Bonfire, songs, singing dancing. Win was laughing looking at everyone being crazy and then there was Bright. Whipped over his cuteness. Everyday would bring out so many shades of his personality.

He looked around subtly to find people in a campfire not far from them.  He caught the sight of a man turned to look into his eyes and even if at a distance Bright nodded in acknowledgement as the man subtly bowed his head. He knew those were the men from his Phi Mew.

They were all set to go back to their tents as the night grew dark.

"Phi.. Its coldddddd". Bright turned to find Win hidden in blanket and his sleeping bag. Only his eyes were peeping out.

"Yes Bunny it is cold. Try to sleep you will be warm soon". Bright covered his head with a muffler to keep his head warm.

"Phiii. Itsss cccccchhhiiiiilllll". Win was shivering. Bright looked at him helplessly. He didnt know what to do. Suddenly an idea stirked. He attached their sleeping bags together on the open sides. Pulling Win close. He spread the blanket they brought from home on both of them before taking him in arms.

He waited for sometime to get the blanket warm. It was surely chil night at the hill. Thanks to Phi Mrw and Phi Gulf.

"Feeling better"? Bright asked after a while. He could feel Win had stopped shivering. Or atleast not much than before.

"Hmmmm. Its warm Phi". Win said after a while. Bright smiled at him being cute.

"Yeah the sleeping bags and blankets are warm.". He kissed his head.

"No Phi. I was talking about you". Win whispered in low voice. "You are warm phi. Just the way i like". He added.

Bright lifted his face from under his chin to look into his eyes.

"And how do you like it"? Bright asked as his eyes fell on those beautiful lips.

"Just the way you are Phi. I like it like this. I like you Phi". He said without blinking. Bright was just staring into his eyes. Confident and determined. He bend his face a bit and sealed their lips together. A confession from him.

"I like you too bunny. Since day one". He admitted attaching their foreheads together.

"But you always bullied me Phi". Win pouted a bit. "Who bullies a bunny if they like them"?

"I am sorry Bunny. But i did so that everyone gets the word that you are mine and not mess with you. There were so many people ogling at you when you entered the college. It was too hard foe me to keep you safe and away from their eyes. So i kept messing with you so that no one approaches you". Bright explained.

"Sly fox". Win bit his lips to hide the blushing.

"Yeah and this Fox will eat the bunny. Roasted Bunny". Bright licked his lip lustfully.

"I will tell Phi Mew that you were taking advantage of me". Win tried to scare him but he bust into laughter when Bright actually got scared.

"Oh my God..  Hahahahahha Phiii. Look at you. Scared of Phi". He was clutching his stomach to stop himself from laughing. Bright clucked his tongue and looked at him in disapproval and the next moment Win forgot even to breathe because Bright flipped them over.

"Now tell your Phi Mew only if you remain sane". And he closed Win's lips with his own. Making sure to muffle all the threats in his mouth.

*************

Win was back on Sunday night. Happy and glowing. He surely had fun. They had so many activities, hicking, cliff jumping. Swimming. And mostly team work. The students had a good time bonding with each other. They were taught the basic survival skills to help them through the difficult phases and problems.

Gulf, after long, felt his heart at peace. Win had not enjoyed his childhood. Infact he didnt know how did it feel to be a child. Looking at all giggling and more confident Win added to the respect that he had for Mew. Only if he had not rescued them. Only if he had not paid attention to the crying boy in the bar. Gulf shuddered at the thought of how his life would be if he had not been rescued. He didnt know how his daughters would be treated. Here Mew had proved himself to be a best Dad any girl could have. For him, his daughters were the most precious joy in the world.

He turned to see from kitchen into the lounge where Mew was sitting with girls playing with his hands, legs, trying to crawl into his lap or Nattarika being extra cheesy, she had lathered hus freshly shaved face with saliva, sucking his cheeks. Mew was laughing, enjoying, listening to what Win was sharing his experiences from the trip. He would sometimes chip in his own piece of information for Win to coordinate with others or how to tackle if something certain occurs. Any unplanned event or problems in life. Gulf saw how Mew was subtly introducing the real life issues to Win. How to keep a relationship. The Do's and Donts. And that made Gulf realise that its what exactly how Mew was treating him..

He wont pestere. He wont impose. He would always ask for his opinion. He wont always involve him in the discussion or making any decision. He would never force him. He would help him in house chores. He would take girls so that Gulf could take rest. He would spend the weekend with his family. Switching off his phone he would give all his attention to Gulf and girls. He prioritised him. And thats what he was guiding Win with.

"So, to keep a relationship healthy and long term, listen and communicate. And listen not to reply or retort, but to understand. Got it"? He put the girls on their floor mat before he unintentionally saw Gulf looking at him with intense gaze. He winked and it broke Gulf's moment who realised he was gapping at at the man in sweats and tank tops. He blushed and hide himself in the kitchen but yes he heard Mew laughing out loud.

**************

It was like the time flew with wings. It was just yesterday when Mew got the girls in his arms and now they turned 11 months old. Mew was busy with the cafe that he turned into a mini restaurant. Win was in his second year of college and he wished to be enrolled in the most prestigious university as his Phi Bright. He was moved to the city in the dorm but Win was here. It was really difficult but it gave Win a determination to study hard to be in the same University as him.

Gulf, he never felt this contented before. He was living an amazing life. He was mote confident to go out alone with girls due to the guards. Surprisingly it was all calm. No sign of intruders or stalkers that he almost forgot about them.  Like a forgotton nightmare.

He was safe here. Seccured. With Mew he had the whole world in his arms. He loved being with him. And he was thankful to him. It was all sweet romance between them. Those little soothing kisses and hugs. And yes few blowing some steam. Gulf could still remember the first time he got to see Mew in his glory.

/*FlashBack*/

"Phi Mew. Your cloths......". He was frozen on the place. He didnt know Mew had finished taking bath. He just came with the pile of his ironed clothes only to find him butt naked, wet, freshly bathed, he had his back to the door where he was about to pick his pants to wear.

It was on reflex that he turned to face Gulf with shocked expressions. The pile of clothes dropped down from Gulf's hands as he was looking at Mew with gaping mouth and wide eyes. He couldnt register for a moment that Phi Mew was standing in front of him, all naked.

Just then everything went fast tracked. Their bubble broke down with an incoming message tone. Like the fairy turned her magical wand in the air and Cinderella was broken out of the trance. Gulf turned instantly back facing him while Mew instantly grabbed his briefs and almost stumbled on his jeans while wearing in haste.

He coughed awkwardly to inform Gulf that he was fully dressed up now still the younger was too shy to turn around.

"You... Your cl... Clothes a..are ironed.... Ppp.. Please a..arrange in th.. The cl..loset". He was stammering and ran out of the room as soon as he finished. Mew smiled sheepishly scratching his nape. The dinner was quiet as hell. Thanks to Win who was not there or else he would have teased them and poor Gulf who was already suffering.

He quickly ate the food and took the girls to get them fed and get bathed before putting to sleep. But the major hurdle. How would he face Mew since they were sharing a bed. He deliberately took some time staying in the girl's room and entered the bedroom only when he was sure Mew would have fallen asleep. He thanked all lords that Mew was really sleeping. As quiet as possible he laid down beside him in the covers. On instinct Mew pulled him in a spooning position. Gulf felt stiff for a while before he sighed in relief that Mew was still asleep. He smiled a bit before drifting off to sleep.

As routine , he woke up around midnight to have a look on the girls. Though less than before still Gulf would feed them once in the night. It took him almost an hour to check their diapers, change it, fed them and then put them back to sleep.

He checked Win was also sleeping before he went to the bedroom. He snuggled into him wrapping his arms around Mew's body. But may be he was moving alot.

"If you kept moving like this, it would be really hard". He shot his head up to meet the sleepy, half opened eyes of Mew. And to add, his husky voice was sending chills to his body.

"I.. I.. Didnt mean to... Wa.. Wake you up". He tried to pull away only to be pulled flashed to the hard chest.

"Ssshhhhh. I told you not to move. Now see what you did to me". Mew said. Gulf didnt realise what he was saying but his cheeks instantly heat up as Mew pressed his lower body with his.

"Ph.. Phiiiii". He was blushing hard. Mew wasnt helping him at all. He was softly rocking his hips in a circular motion, in contact with Gulf's own length that was turning hard too and in no time Gulf was fully hard. Thanks to Mew.

He tried to wiggle out. He was feeling embarrassed and may be Mew read it from his body language. He hug him gently.

"Its okay. No need to be embarrassed. Its been so long so its natural to have some needs". He whispered in his ears before biting his ear lobe a bit. Gulf gasped at the ticklish feeling. Mew chuckled a bit when he felt Gulf's junior liked it too. And there was no way Gulf couldnt feel Mew's length twitch.

"Phi.. Its...".

"I know. Its as excited as i am. As you are". Mew replied on his lips before engulfing those plumps between his own. May be Mew was right. It was really long, being sex deprived for this long had its own disadvantages. One cannot satisfy with his own hand when they have to live with a hot person 24/7.

His rational mind was thrown out of the window when his needs kicked in. He let Mew dominate the kiss. Letting him intrude his mouth with his own tongue. Tasting all the nooks and corners of his sweet mouth. Gulf felt his breath hitched for a moment when Mew sneaked his hand inside his pajama shirt. He was grabbing and rubbing his soft tummy. Gulf knew it was his habbit so he let him be. But he didnt expect the next move.

Mew slid his hand into his pajama pants into his boxer shorts. He tried to pull off the kiss. Not that he didnt like it or want it, but it was so sudden.

"Ssshhhh. Its okay. Its me. Calm down tua'eng. Calm down". Mew stopped his hand that was holding the hard shaft. He gave Gulf a moment to settle down. And why to be afraid of him? If he had to do something against his will, he would have done months ago. Gulf slowly relaxed himself.

"Thats it. Good baby. Now relax and let me help both of us okay"? Mew smiled pecking his lips. He pulled down his own pajama pants and briefs too before holding pulling out his own enraged member and held them both in his hands.

"Annnggghhhhh". Gulf clutched his shoulders hard.

"Mmmmmhhhhh". Mew moaned at the sensation. He was fastly moving his hand up and down, rubbing the lengths against each other. Gulf turned his face to smash their lips together. It was intense. Breathtaking but he wasnt in a mood to let it go. He wanted it badly. He wanted Mew to make him cum. He was blabbering something but all Mew could hear was muffled moans and heavy breaths.

He wasnt different than him. He wanted to touch Gulf in so many intimate ways that he was fantasizing about. He wanted to replace his hand with his mouth to pleasure his baby boy, but he was waiting patiently for the write moment. And this wasnt the one for now.

"Phi.. Phi.. Am.. Am. Aaannnhhh". Gulf couldnt even announce that he was about cum. So did Mew. His hands were stained with the mix cum from both of them and he was kind of disappointed. Because he couldn't taste his baby. But next time. He was determined. He turned to face Gulf kissing his face softly before looking into his eyes.

"Next time i promise more pleasure". He winked and if there was any blush left at Gulf's cheeks.

/*Flashback ends*/

"Paaaa". He was brought back to reality when he heard Nattarine calling him Paa.

"oh my God, Rinny, you calling me Paa. Yes say again. Paa. Paa. Say it baby". He held Nattarine close but she was just sucking back on her pacifier looking at her Paa with big doe eyes.

"Please Rinny. Call me Paa. Say Papa". He urged her to speek again. Nattarika or Rikka and Nattasha or Taasha were just blabbering around their toys.

"Say it na. Say Papa. Please baby. Say it".

"Dadaaa". She squeaked and Gulf was pleasently surprised to hear Dada but his forehead ceased as he realised she wasnt looking at him. He followed her gaze and saw Mew in tears standing at the door. He crouched down on the floor opening his arms with a gleeful smile. Rinny, Rikka and Taasha looked at each other and crawled into his arms.

He was peppering kisses on their faces with a tear filled giggle.

"Say it again. Please princess. Call me Dada". He hug them tightly. And he was blessed to hear the girls calling him Dada one after another.

To say he was happy would be understatement. He was laughing in joy and excitement. His cheeks were wet with tears flowing down.

Gulf wiped few tears from his eyes too looking at Mew pleading the girls to call him Dada again and peppering their faces with lots of kisses as they would call him Daa-Daa.

He picked up his phone and clicked so many pictures with and without himself with Mew and kids and lots of videos that they would cherish for life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.7K 51
This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football player of engineering campus of there u...
334K 17.2K 61
Synopsis Gulf You. Ruined. Me. Took me three years to finally move on. 3 years to stop scheming on how I can hurt you the way you hurt me. Then now y...
14K 872 21
The story revolves around the gulf who was happily married for 5 years but in the eye of family and society, he has a loving husband who compiles his...
3.3K 379 12
Heart Speaks. I tried really hard to run away from your love, but i realised, every path I walk, leads to you. In Your Embrace. So hold me tight and...