Supernatural - Destined

By Taylorbeanbetch

Emily Cintria Jones is a 25 year old autistic woman.. Driven by jealousy, her best friend and roommate kills... More

Chapter 1 - Harsh Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Pie Anyone? πŸ₯§
Chapter 3 - Kappa
Chapter 4 - Kick Back And Relax
Chapter 5 - Helpful Chores
Chapter 6 - Consuming Evil
Chapter 7 - Innocent Hobbies πŸ˜‡
Chapter 8 - Okay Kuzco
Chapter 9 - 🎢 Good Vibrations 🎢
Chapter 10 - Fjordborn
Chapter 11 - Darkness
Chapter 12 - Solutions
Chapter 13 - Revelations πŸ˜‡
Chapter 14 - Ricki-tikki-tavi 🦦
Chapter 15 - πŸ”ž Wings and Blades πŸ‹
Chapter 16 - Wooing
Chapter 17 - πŸ”ž Oh my.. (぀ ͑ꈍ ΝœΚ–Μ« ͑ꈍ ) πŸ‹
Chapter 18 - Smithy
Chapter 19 - πŸ”ž Lucy's day out! πŸ‹
Chapter 20 - Zoom Zoom πŸš—
Chapter 21 - Let's get physical! πŸ‹οΈπŸ’ͺ
Chapter 22 - πŸ”žπŸ¬ The Candyman Can! πŸ­πŸ‹
Chapter 23 - Bloody Valentine
Chapter 24 - πŸ”ž Dommy Mommy πŸ‹
Chapter 25 - πŸ”ž Relic Room πŸ‹
Chapter 26 - Betrayal βš”οΈ
Chapter 27 - Workin 9 to 5 πŸ„
Chapter 28 - πŸ”ž You've been Gnomed! πŸ‹
Chapter 29 - πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈThe Fairy KingπŸ₯€
Chapter 30 - Boys..? Where are you..
Chapter 31 - ✨Bibbiti Bobbiti Boo Bitch✨
Chapter 33 - Rescue !
Chapter 34 - πŸ”ž Home again πŸ‹
Chapter 35 - πŸ”ž UwU? πŸ‹
Chapter 36 - πŸ”ž Happy Birthday! πŸ‹

Chapter 32 - Rescue..?

492 36 20
By Taylorbeanbetch

(Minor Edits January 8, 2024)

- Boonstone POV - Mansion - 11:40am -

Looking down at my cap, I hold it tight in my hands. Closing my eyes I take a deep breath before putting it on. Reaching over to grab my daggers I turn to exit my hut, only to see my wife holding my son, worry clear in her eyes. "Why.. why are you going? Haven't you done enough in the Red Caps..?" She says with sadness evident in her tone.

Looking down to the floor I clench my fists. "I'm sorry.. The giant Emily was kind to all of us, I feel as if I owe her a service.. if I can be of use in her rescue than I will."

"But what about Canyo? If something happens-" She looks down to our infant son who's sucking on his small toy.

"I'll return love, I'll not leave our little pebble without a father." I give her a reassuring smile, walking to her I kiss her on her lips. Pressing my forehead against hers I look down to Canyo, leaning down I kiss his head as well. "I'll be back. I love you both."

"You better.. I love you too.." Tears brimming in her eyes as she watches me exit my hut.

Walking over to a group of Red caps, killing intent growing in their eyes.. We gnomes are normally a kind and loving race, we never resort to violence.. Unless you wrong us. Then the elder releases the red caps, Gnomes who have killed in the name of their tribe. True warriors.

"Elder Berry!" I yell out as I approach him, spotting the leader of the red caps. Sickener, The Beechwood Butcher.. . Named after the poison he makes out of mushrooms to coat his weapons.. The poor man.. His family was stolen away by humans to be used in a magic spell.. the humans killed his family and ground them up into a paste.. He couldn't get there in time.. he snapped and killed every human he saw as revenge.. until Elder Berry found him covered in blood, staring down at his children's remains with a lifeless stare.. Elder Berry helped him through the tough time in his life.. gave him a purpose.. Now he protects our Tribe.

"Yes Boonst-" Elder Berry stops mid sentence as he looks at me.. his face hardens as he stares at my cap. "No." He says in a firm voice.

"But-" I say before he cuts me off.

"You have a wife and young child. It would be wrong of me to allow you to do this.. Stay with the tribe and guard the gateway whilst the others complete their mission." My arms fall to my sides.

"No. I'm going, I know I gave up the Cap.. But the giant one helped us, so we should save her." Clenching my fists at my sides, Elder Berry sighs softly, shaking his head.

"Fine.. if I cannot stop you.. than go.. Come back in one piece." He says before bowing his head to me and walking away.

Sickener stands at the head of the group, holding his hand up to get out attention. We all look at him and fall into formation, each of us easily returning to our training. "The plan is simple. We enter through the earthfae mushroom portal, we will move in close to the castle. My second in command Falaichte (Hidden in Gaelic) will search the building for the giant one. Once she is found we will enact the second part of the plan.. Three of us will distract the guards giving the rest time to extract her. Should we fail or gain any unwanted attention our orders are to retreat." All of us nod in confirmation before he nods back. Walking up to a small fairy ring the farmers grew recently he sprinkles a special fertilizer only Gnomes can make over it.. The mushrooms begin to glow as the innate magic resonates. Bypassing Oberon's portal lock.

Holding his hand up he moves it in a silent 'Forward' communication. All of us slide up our masks before entering the portal.

- Fae Wilds - Emily POV - 12:30pm -

Sitting beside Oberon I grit my teeth. Digging my fingernails into the palms of my hands. Jesus Christ, I need out of this fucking castle. I sigh mentally, hoping the boys will be able to forgive me for what I'm about to do.. "Oberon?" I lean against him, pressing my breasts against his arm. Time to use my womanly charms to get what I want.. Like my great foremothers before me. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

"Yes Rosebud?" He turns to look at me with a small smile.

"Can I get some fresh air today?.. It feels so stuffy in here." I pout at him and he looks me in my eyes for a moment.

"Only if you kiss me." Fuck sakes.. I mentally slam my head against the wall repeatedly, wanting to bash my brains out.

I give him my most convincing autism masking smile I have in my arsenal and lean in. Kissing him on the lips for a moment, only for him to pull my head against his. Holding me tightly in his grip, he pushes his tongue in my mouth with a deep groan. Twirling it around mine for a moment, his eyes roll back into his head at the taste. Fuck sakes, he tastes good too. Jesus Christ, why can't he taste like sewage? Oberon pulls away after a moment with a smile on his face, holding my chin in his fingers.

"Such a good girl.. You may go outside, my head guard shall accompany you.." Suddenly his eyes harden. "If you try to escape, you won't get far." I nod my head and he smiles again, letting me go with a quick peck to the lips.

Getting up off the throne, I quickly jog down the steps. Cairn guiding me to the royal gardens so I may breath. I can't wait to watch Sam and Dean torture his ass. Or, maybe Lucifer can smite him, bring him back, then smite him again? Yeah that sounds nice. Maybe they can rip his dick off and shove it down his throat too why'll they're at it.

- Boonstone POV - Tir Na n'Og - 12:35pm -

Kneeling down hidden inside a hollowed out fallen log within the royal gardens, we all wait for Falaichte to return with her report.. I look around to keep watch, only to see just the girl we're looking for. "Sickener!" I whisper out to him, he turns and I point to Emily.

"Well done. Although it seems she's under guard." He bites his lip as he sees the head guard walking behind her.

"Listen- what's your name?" Emily speaks aloud, turning to face the elk guard.

"Cairn ma'am. Head guard." The deer headed man states as he looks down to me. Shit, this could mean trouble if we're found.

"Cairn, I'm not gonna run. I'm not stupid, besides the whole garden is enclosed. There's nowhere for me to go." The commander looks at her for a moment before nodding.

"I will give you space, but I will still keep an eye on you." He states before walking a ways away. Emily walks towards a tree and sits down with a sigh, I look and notice a dense bush beside it. This is my chance.

Moving quickly within the shadows, I crouch under branches and lean over large sticks and rocks. Until I'm near her, crouching down low to the ground. "Psst!"

- Emily POV -

"Psst!" A voice whispers out, gaining my attention. I look around for the source.

"Don't look but I'm behind you in the bushes." A voice that sounds very familiar calls out from behind me. Is this it? Is this my rescue?

I look over to Cairn, seeing that he's looking away. I whisper softly behind my hands. "B-Boonstone? Is that you?"

"Yes! I'm here with others to rescue you." I sigh out with pure relief. This nightmare is going to be over. Thank God.

Looking up again I see that Cairn stands a ways away from me, giving me privacy but keeping within range to still see me. As he stands guard he holds on tightly to the pommel of his blade, he hears a branch snap in the distance. Looking towards the sound with wide eyes, his ears flick around. Hearing the pitter patter of feet fleeing, he quickly flys into the air. "Stay here Emily. Hault!" He bellows as he holds on tightly to his weapon, flying away as fast as he can.

"Quickly! This magic is temporary. Follow me!" Boonstone whispers to me as he throws something at my face, the fine powder causing me to sneeze.

Just as I sneeze I'm shrunk down to the size of a gnome.. only I'm naked, I quickly cover my body with my hands blushing a bright red as I look to Boonstone. "The hell??"

"My apologies-" Boonstone quickly averts his eyes. I wave it off quickly pulling a mad hatter and grabbing the scarf that was on my dress. I make a smol makeshift dress, using a hairpin to keep it from falling apart. "I feel like Alice from Alice and wonderland." I whisper with a sigh as I follow Boonstone through the dense foliage. He hacks away at it with his sickle.

After we get a good ways away Boonstone kneels down and touches a rock, closing his eyes for a moment. I hear movement surrounding us, making me move closer to the gnome. Suddenly several Gnomes appear, leaping from the foliage. "We must move quickly Giantess Emily. The guards shall figure out our ruse soon enough." A masked gnome wearing a large leather red cap speaks to me, wielding a long and sharp scythe. Holding the staff of the scythe over his shoulders, perching his arms on it. The sharp blade close to his side. "I am Sickener, leader of the red caps." He bows his head to me in greeting.

"Thank you all so much for rescuing me.. That bastard has been using me as his own personal Barbie doll." I wrap my arms around my body as we all creep towards the nearest portal.

"The human is missing!" An elk guard yells out from nearby. "Alert Cairn! Full lockdown until the human is found!" Boonstone holds his arms around me as a guard walks past us, using his hand to cover my mouth so they don't hear me breath with with their keen animal senses.

As the guard flies away, he releases his hold on me. "We're running out of time. We must make a run for it." Sickener turns to face us with a grim look. Everyone nods before sprinting off with inhuman speed. Boonstone crouches down and beckons for me to get on. Looking at him wearily I jump up on his back, the strong gnome lifting me with ease. Just as I'm settled he bursts into a run, the wind whipping around at my face forcing me to hold my hands up to guard my eyes. Oberon having confiscated my glasses so I'll have even more difficulty escaping.. Fucker said he would give them back when I behave. Guess I'll be blind then!

Turning a corner sharply, we accidentally run into an elk guard with only nub like horns. He startles as the gnomes run between his legs. Grabbing an elaborately carved horn off his belt he blows into it, signaling an intruder. The horn sounds like an elk mooing out. "A gnome! Intruder!" His eyes flick down to Boonstone and he gasps. "They have the human!" The guard bellows as he spots us. "Lock down the portals!" He opens his dragonfly wings and flies after us, swinging his sword at various gnomes just barely missing them.

"Shit! Split up!" Sickener bellows out, forcing us all to run in separate directions. The guard growls out as he continues to follow Boonstone. He swings his sword at the both of us, forcing the gnome to leap into the air to dodge it. The tips of his toes touching the side of the blade. Gripping onto me with one hand he reaches down onto his belt to grab a long carved stone dagger from a sheath. The blade covered in a shiny liquid of some kind.

Boonstone turns midair and throws the blade at the guard. Flinging it in between the holes in the guards armor. Hitting him in the eye socket he falls down onto the ground dead. Skidding to a stop against the stone floor, the metal causing a screeching noise, iridescent pearl like blood pooling onto the floor as Boonstone continues to run.

"We're close!" Boonstone bellows as we turn a corner around a small stone wall and spot the circle surrounded by beautiful cherry trees... Only to see Oberon standing over the mushroom ring holding a golden rapier covered in iridescent blood in his hand. Corpses of various of the redcap gnomes lay dead at his feet... Even Sickener.

Boonstone grips onto me tightly as he glares up at the king. His eyes flicking around as he tries to find an escape route. "Blossom.. I've thought you would know better than to try and run.." He shakes his head with disappointment, using an embroidered leaf linen cloth to clean the colorful blood off his blade.

"You have no idea whom it is you have angered in taking Giantess Emily, Oberon." Boonstone states as he holds onto me, I look up to Oberon in fear. I'm so close to freedom. Where the fuck are the boys? Can they not get into the fae wilds? Is that why they sent the gnome squad?

"Oh? Who is it that I have angered?" He smirks with a chuckle as he stalks closer to us. Three guards with large elaborately carved antler racks walk out of the bushes and guard the portal. The antlers must mean their rank.

"Lucifer the morning star, Michael the shining grace, Gabriel the messenger of the true one and Castiel the bloodied blade." Boonstone spits out at Oberon, causing the fairy kings eyes to widen in alarm for a moment before he scoffs. Playing off his reaction.

"Tch.. They could never be able to enter the wilds without my say. They do not threaten me in the slightest, Gnome." Oberon scowls down at Boonstone, gripping onto his blade tightly.

"Emily.." Boonstone whispers to me, gaining my attention. "I'm going to make a run for it.. if I die.. it's not your fault." Boonstone crouches down low to the ground acting as if he's going to let me down, only to burst into a full sprint. As he nears the fairy king he tries to slide between his legs, getting as close to the ground as he can-

Only for his head to fly off his body as blood sprays everywhere.

Boonstone's limp form skids to a stop, still holding me tightly in his arms. "NO!!! BOONSTONE!!" I scream out in horror as I look up to Oberon. He turns around looking down at me, making his way closer.

I get up off the ground, as tears stream down my cheeks. I make a run for it towards the portal, the blood causing the stone pathway to become slippery.. I fall, quickly getting back up I run as fast as I can. Feeling my asthma act up as I move. Just as I'm about to touch the edge of the ring, Oberon throws his blade and it pins me down using my impromptu clothes. "No!! Noo!! Lucifer! Micha-" I scream out, hoping my voice will carry across as Oberon grabs me by my clothes, picking me up off the ground.

I kick and squirm, trying to get the psycho to let me go. "Now.. you forced my hand blossom. I had to kill some of my own subjects just to keep you. Tsk tsk.." He shakes his head with a smirk. "Now, you've been a very naughty girl... you deserve a punishment."

"Let me go you sick fuck! I'll never marry you!" I hawk up a loogie and spit in his face. He closes his eyes and takes a calming breath, opening them he glares down at me. Grabbing a cloth he wipes his face clean.

Chuckle softly with mirth, he turns and begins to walk towards the castle. "You." He points to a guard. "Get someone to clean this mess up."

"Y-Yes your majesty." The guard bows his head, looking down to the carnage with a look of shock before flying off.

"I had hoped I wouldn't have needed to resort to this punishment.. But you've forced my hand." I kick and scream out in rage as we enter the castle. Looking like a rabid Chihuahua.

Walking through several hallways and a long set of stairs.. We stand in front of a stone doorway covered in engravings. Oberon flicks his wrist and the heavy stone door opens easily. Throwing me inside I hit the floor and yelp out in pain as I skid across the stones. Getting road rash from the hard surface.

Looking back to the door, Oberon stands within the light pouring into the room. Looking down at me with a look of disappointment. "Welcome to the temporal dungeons.. Made for the most hardened criminals. Your punishment, is to stay here in the dark until you realize that you're mine now. There is no escape from Tir Na n'Og without my say.. You're my toy, my plaything to do with as I please. Until you realize this.." Oberon shakes his head and flicks his wrist, just as I try to get up and run to the door. "I'll have someone check on you in the morning.. Try not to die."

Smacking against the stone I scream out in rage, pounding my fists against the stone. "YOU LIMP DICKED GOAT FUCKER! I HOPE YOUR MOTHER IS ENJOYING SUCKING DEMON COCKS IN HELL!!" I roar out as I smack the door one more time, turning my back to it I skid down to the floor to sit.

Staring into the thick darkness, no source of light for my eyes to latch on to. "Well shit.. This is just great. I watched a documentary on this shit in my old world.. I'm probably gonna start hallucinating at some point, might as well try to keep my brain occupied.... Carry on my wayward sons.. May there be peace when you are done.. lay your weary head to rest.. don't you cry no more." Smacking my hands against the stone to make a beat as I sing into the abyss. Hoping this day ends quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 219 31
Y/n LaRosa, the daughter of Isabella LaRosa and Bobby Singer. She's a dragon shifter like her mother and a hunter like her father. Y/n meets the Winc...
9.2K 299 19
Ellie likes to think she's just a normal girl. She just finished high school, she has a bunch of friends, and overall, everything about her seems nor...
21.5K 412 38
4 Archangels Siblings with one father God, their names in age order are Micheal, Lucifer, Gabriel and Emilia. All were happy until humans were create...
251 6 9
What if Lucifer and Lillith had a baby girl before they were fallen? He didn't want his baby girl growing up in a space that was evil and a cruel pla...