Yandere JJBA x Reader

By Devine_Luck

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜... More

┆Information┆
ᜊThis shit againᜊ
Ⓢⓣⓐⓝⓓ ⓐⓑⓘⓛⓘⓣⓨ
T͙h͙e͙ m͙a͙n͙ P͙o͙s͙s͙e͙s͙s͙e͙d͙ b͙y͙ a͙n͙ e͙v͙i͙l͙ s͙p͙i͙r͙i͙t͙
W͙h͙o͙ w͙i͙l͙l͙ b͙e͙ t͙h͙e͙ j͙u͙d͙g͙e͙!
ωнєяє ιѕ ƒσχу!?
T͙h͙e͙ C͙u͙r͙s͙e͙ O͙f͙ D͙I͙O͙
T͙o͙w͙e͙r͙ o͙f͙ G͙r͙e͙y͙
S͙i͙l͙v͙e͙r͙ C͙h͙a͙r͙i͙o͙t͙
D͙a͙r͙k͙ B͙l͙u͙e͙ M͙o͙o͙n͙
S͙t͙r͙e͙n͙g͙t͙h͙
T͙h͙e͙ D͙e͙v͙i͙l͙ a͙n͙d͙ Y͙e͙l͙l͙o͙w͙ T͙e͙m͙p͙e͙r͙a͙n͙c͙e͙
T͙h͙e͙ E͙m͙p͙e͙r͙o͙r͙ a͙n͙d͙ t͙h͙e͙ h͙a͙n͙g͙e͙d͙ m͙a͙n͙
T͙h͙e͙ E͙m͙p͙r͙e͙s͙s͙
⇗Let's just sleep tonight⇖
W͙h͙e͙e͙l͙ o͙f͙ F͙o͙r͙t͙u͙n͙e͙
J͙u͙s͙t͙i͙c͙e͙
Happy Valentines
T͙h͙e͙ l͙o͙v͙e͙r͙s͙
T͙h͙e͙ s͙u͙n͙
𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 Ruby
D͙e͙a͙t͙h͙ 1͙3͙
J͙u͙d͙g͙m͙e͙n͙t͙
T͙h͙e͙ h͙i͙g͙h͙ p͙r͙i͙e͙s͙t͙e͙s͙s͙
𝑱𝑶𝑱𝑶'𝑺 𝑩𝑰𝒁𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑫𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑬: 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑫𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑪𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺 - 𝑩𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑰𝑵 𝑬𝑮𝒀𝑷𝑻
T͙h͙e͙ F͙o͙o͙l͙ a͙n͙d͙ G͙e͙b͙'s͙
T͙h͙e͙ A͙n͙u͙b͙i͙s͙...W͙a͙i͙t͙ W͙h͙a͙t͙ A͙r͙e͙ Y͙o͙u͙ D͙o͙i͙n͙g͙ J͙o͙t͙a͙r͙o͙?
B͙a͙s͙t͙e͙t͙'s͙ M͙a͙r͙i͙a͙h͙ and Alessy
D͙'A͙r͙b͙y͙ t͙h͙e͙ G͙a͙m͙b͙l͙e͙r͙
H͙o͙l͙ H͙o͙r͙s͙e͙ a͙n͙d͙ M͙o͙n͙d͙a͙t͙t͙a͙
B͙e͙t͙r͙a͙y͙e͙d͙ B͙y͙ M͙y͙ O͙w͙n͙ G͙r͙o͙u͙p͙

K͙h͙n͙u͙m͙'s͙ Z͙e͙n͙y͙a͙t͙t͙a͙ a͙n͙d͙ T͙h͙o͙t͙h͙'s͙ M͙o͙n͙d͙a͙t͙t͙a͙

419 20 0
By Devine_Luck

Outfit

Hair

Make-up

Jewel

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

After dropping Avdol and Kakyoin off at the hospital, the rest of the group  stayed put at the nearby town, since Avdol's to be released the next day.

"I'm worried." Mumbled Polnareff as he began to pull out his pack of cigarettes from his pockets. He shoved it back in upon recalling your conversation with Jotaro in the desert.

"Sadly, Kakyoin might be out of action for the rest of this trip." Grumbled Jotaro.

Caesar moved a hand through his hair, "I really hope that doesn't happen. But we called up some doctors from the SPW foundation, that'll probably help."

Y/n gave a low hum, "Yup. That should increase his chances." half of the group slowed down to a stop upon rounding a corner to see a semi busy street.

Polnareff's face lit up, "Hey, there are a lot of cafés around here. Let's get a drink and relax."

"Great idea, which one?" Asked Joseph.

Polnareff took the cigarette pack back out and tossed one into the air. It landed facing a café labeled Maxim. "I guess my cigarette picked that one." everyone shrugged but note for y/n, the group gathered around a table and took they seats.

A man wearing an apron and holding a notepad immediately showed up next to y/n. "Welcome. What would you like?"

"Let's see..." Started the French man, "I'd like some black tea."

"Same." Spoke Jotaro.

"Alright. Five black teas, then?" The server started to walk away.

Joseph rose his hand as he stopped the man, "No, we'd better not. Listen. We're in Egypt, which is enemy territory. More enemies are lurking around than ever before, and we don't know when they'll attack. We have to be more careful than we've been when it comes to poison. From now on, only drink from bottles or cans."

Y/n turn and saw a kid with tall hair stick his head out from the entrance to the back room. He was holding a pink book. Upon making eye contact with him, he immediately hid. "Wait damn second did I just saw Boingo, and that's means his big Brother is here as the waiter and oh shit huh I didn't see that coming"

"What? Are you serious?" Questioned Polnareff.

"Yes, I am." Joseph turned his attention to the waiter, "Hey, forget the black tea.We're going to have cola instead."

"Cola?!" Shouted the man as he looked at all of you in disbelief.

Caesar rose an eyebrow, "Is there something wrong with that?"

Oingo shook his head, "N-No. Okay. Cola, right?" He turned around walked over to the small refrigerator with a glass door. "So five colas, then."

"Oh, and we'll take the caps off at the table ourselves." Added in Joseph. Also, I want the third, fourth, and fifth colas from the right and the first and third on the second row."

As Oingo started to reach into the fridge, one of the other customers stood up to complain, "Hey, Manager! This cola isn't cold at all. Your shop serves warm cola? I'm not gonna pay, you jackass!" The customer left the bottle on the table and left.

Joseph called out to the apron wearing man, "Hey, are the colas not cold?"

Oingo rubbed the back of his neck in , "Th-The refrigerator is broken."

Polnareff waved his hand through the air, "You're being too paranoid. Even if that guy were our enemy, and if he were really trying to poison us... How would he know that we'd come in here? This city has all these cafés, and I happened to choose this one. If there were only one café, maybe, but there are plenty."

Polnareff stood up, "Then let's just change cafés. We'll go to the one across the street."

The group began to leave the table only to see that the building was on fire with several people surrounding it. One man cried out, "My restaurant is on fire! The oven didn't seem to be working, and it suddenly exploded!"

Joseph turned around, "Hey, Manager. We'll take five black teas after all."

The group sat around the table once more. Caesar rested his elbow on the table and leaned into his hand, "Geez, their whole oven exploded. That's going to take some time to fix. No one seems hurt, so that's good."

Oingo set five cups of tea on the table and each of everyone well y/n is gonna drink it nope because you sniff it and it smells something is in the you're drink.  The group grabbing they drinks before taking a slip. Iggy then jumped onto a couple's table.

The woman screamed, "A dog just ate my cake!"

"Who just lets their dog run around like this?" Shouted the man that was with her.

The group spat out their tea, "will done Iggy for saving the group" . Iggy swallowed the piece of cake happily and dodged the plates the couple started to throw at him. He snatched another piece and then hopped onto y/n lap. Iggy dropped the cake in Soggy baked good into y/n hand with that Iggy smile.

Y/n look at it and placed it onto a small plate in front. "Thank you Iggy for the kind meal..." petting him.

The others glared at Iggy and he started to run away upon sensing their anger. They all stood up and began chasing after him. You pretend spilled the tea and clean it up. Then opening up you're wallet and placing a few bills on the table. As Y/n got up, pushed his chair in and gave a small bow to the manager. "I'm sorry about the ruckus we've caused."

Oingo gave an awkward smile and a little blush, "It's alright. Don't worry about it..." Y/n gave him a small wave before jogging after the rest of your group.

When y/n found them again, they were all crowded together, panting heavily from their run and heat. Polnareff was on his knees and slammed his fist into the ground, "Damn that stupid mutt! I'm gonna make him pay!"

Jotaro adjusted his hat, "I don't even care anymore. I'm just gonna go to the hospital." He looked over at you, "Do you wanna come with?"

You shrugged, "No thanks, I'mma stay with them." "don't worry jotaro I come with you" Caesar said.

After little bit of shopping for some gifts, Polnareff and Joseph and Y/n walked out of the general store.

"I can't believe to see Jotaro and Caesar didn't wanna go shopping with us" Y/n said, holding a bag of something in his hand. Polnareff held a bag with, headphones and cassette tapes. Joseph had a bag with overnight stuff, like shower gel and toothpaste.

"I think he wanted to go get Kakyoin some more pyjamas" Joseph said, walking out of the store beside y/n and Polnareff.

"Dunno, can't be Jotaro, can it?" polnareff asked, walking towards the car.

"Hey! Get out of our car!" Polnareff shouted, stomping to the car.

"Hey, what's with you guys?" fake Jotaro asked, poking his head out from behind the car, "omg that's Oingo Hahahahaha, wow, look at him, I always wanted to say this fake ass bitch's." y/n thought try to hold his laugh at him.

"Oh, it's just you. Weren't you over close by the hospital?" Polnareff asked, making fake Jotaro sweat a bit.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I finished my business there" fake jotaro said, gulping as Y/n stood next to him walk around him like if he was a prey.

Grabbing the collar of his blue shirt, y/n lightly pulled the fabric, inspecting it.

"What's with the outfit jotaro, I thought you like your clothes I give you, you didn't like it." y/n said, brushing some dust from Oingo collar, now looking at the peculiar design on his t-shirt as Oingo sweated more from nerves.

(And skip to part when Oino is gonna try to bomb the car but oh well)

"Hey look! Iggy's running after the car!" Polnareff exclaimed, looking at Iggy through the windshield mirrors.

Tensing up, the fake Jotaro looked to the passenger window, seeing Iggy jump up and lean inside the car through the window, the orange bomb in his mouth.

"And he's brought an orange!" Polnareff said, ticking Iggy's head and taking the orange from his mouth.

Y/n pet Iggy and whisper "Good job Iggy." As Y/n, saw fake Jotaro sweating so much.

"Don't eat it!" the fake jotaro yelled, scaring Polnareff and making Joseph jump in his seat.

"Huh? Why not? Jotaro" Joseph asked, turning in his seat to look at Jotaro.

"It's...it's been in Iggy's mouth, from the road. Who knows, it might've been in a gutter?" fake Jotaro said, sounding like he was questioning himself at the end.

"Hmm, maybe", Polnareff said, turning to y/n, "Y/n, can you hold my orange for a minute?" polnareff asked sweetly. Iggy who just hop on you're lap.

"sure" y/n said, taking the orange from his hands and holding it carefully, knowing that's a bomb that y/n is holding so to make the fake jotaro to be scared. You start to play with it. Making fake jotaro freaking out More. "I'm playing life and death here" y/n thought watching Oingo sweat more and more while Oingo so scared to watch you play with orange.

(A little skip)

As Joseph started to drive off, Polnareff murmured to Joseph about Jotaro behaviour. In the back, with y/n sat by the open back window, pulling out his stand to aim the orange at Oingo.

Using all S/N strength, S/n threw the orange to where he'd run too. As y/n saw Oingo freeze, From behind, a large boom sounded, making Joseph fumble with the wheel for a minute as Polnareff turned around.

"What was that?" He asked, seeing the remaining smoke clouds.

"It's Nothing, maybe it's was the engine or we probably hit a bump on the road." y/n said smiling playing cool. "Hey, are we close to the hospital." You asked changing the conversation.

"Yep, just round this corner and we be here." Joseph confirmed, turning said corner.

After that they were at the hospital. And seeing Jotaro stood in front of the hospital. He was wearing his uniform, and his eyes were back to their greenish blue.

"What the hell took you so long?" Jotaro asked, holding a bag of clothes.

"What do you mean? How did you have a shit so fast?" Polnareff asked, completely dumbfounded. Turning to you, polnareff trying looked at y/n for an answer.

"I wasn't there polnareff" Y/n said, waving off to polnareff. "Oh, you have oranges, let me have one" Jotaro said, pointing at the bag of oranges Joseph held.

"Eh, sure, just don't eat them all" Joseph said as Jotaro grabbed an orange.

The ambulance pull up and opened up, showing two rather beat up Oingo and Boingo. Polnareff stared at them curiously, "That man's clothes..."

"Do you know him?" Questioned Jotaro.

"Of course I don't." Polnareff walked away.

"Anyway, come on. Avdol and Kakyoin are waiting!" Polnareff said, walking ahead with the rest of you following him.

(After that)

Y/n sat next to Kakyoin on his hospital bed. Y/n took orange out of the paper bag on his bedside table and started peeling it for him. The group were checking in on Avdol.

Kakyoin let out a small sigh as he reach out to get the piece of fruit into his mouth and you hand feed him, "Do they know yet if I'm going to be alright?"

Y/n sigh, as Kakyoin couldn't see that due to the bandages wrapped around his eyes, "No, not yet, but they would be glad that you survive from that attack."

Kakyoin chewed slowly as he nodded, "I'm sure they be fine. I suppose it can't be helped if I do end up going blind." Kakyoin hand moved along the side of the bed, searching for y/n hand until he found it. Kakyoin pulled y/n near the bed and he places a kiss from you're mouth and kiss you're cheeks and a soft kiss on you're neck. "Y/n, I wish you could stay with me while I'm resting." Y/n pulled kakyoin closer leaning to kiss him but.

Then the door to his room swung open and Joseph stick his head in, "Avdol's waking up, you want to see him? And what you two doing?"

"Nothing Mr Joestar, I'll be there in a minute." Joseph go in suspicious and than left. You stood up and pulled kakyoin into a kissed as Kakyoin blush crazy, "Get better soon, Cherry boy." Y/n left.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 318 11
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞
122K 3.3K 20
"ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘�...
24.9K 535 16
𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆!𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎!𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 TRIGGER WARNING, this work contains content that may be inappropriate for some readers, such as abus...
11.5K 514 28
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮. "𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝�...