'A tight squeeze'(Huggy wuggy...

By bonecatAndcompany

The image cover is draw by me! you know that game? right? then you mostly know what will happen so... open i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Bloopers
Chapter 11
notes
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Some doodles
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

371 10 5
By bonecatAndcompany

Everything was fine for you. Well not really. On your peaceful walk with your child... It seems you two took so long to walk that the cat duo with Poppy were able to catch up on you.

No, you were on the run with a heavy child clinging on your back for dear life. It seems Derpy doesn't like the situation at all or maybe he was enjoying having a piggy back ride during the chase.

"Stop yourself! Stop! You are going to a dangerous zone!"

"Yeah! Over there is where that deadly gas is!"

But you ignore their calls as you seem to have better stamina than the three behind you. If there is a deadly gas, then you can just hold your breath and path through it. It's not like it was going to be there on the whole way.

You should have listened to them....

Now you and Derpy are stuck at the sight of red smoke everywhere you glanced at. You never had seen this stuff before. Well you have to work only a certain part in the project. So you were never over the play area a lot. You only passed by to greet someone you only enjoyed to see. Well that is what the memories you got back told you. Yet that person was always blurry... A black silhouette.

You snap out of your thoughts as you feel Derpy hands pat your shoulders. He seems to warn you that the both of you won't keep it in that steam of red if you don't move faster.

You rolled your eyes and continued to rush through the smoke until you had to take some turns that almost made you lose your breath. But you were able to reach the end of this. You found a room designed to keep some equipment against that red smoke. You burst through the room and closed the door quickly behind to not let that deadly gas inside.

You both could breathe. You have found the checkpoint that will help you breathe through that maze. You look at the section and were lucky to spot two masks with some oxygen bottles.

You quickly equip the mask with the oxygen bottle on before you proceed to equip the other mask on Derpy. Who decided to be whiny and tried to kick this away. You sigh and stop forcing you to know this won't help the situation. So you put the mask down and gesture to him to look at you.

He looked at you curiously as he stopped to trash around the room. You showed him how to put the mask on yourself. Then you gesture to him to do the same. Which he did in a slow move. He was not at all comfortable putting that mask on. Plus the colors and how it looked kinda reminded him of those people that used to treat them as animals.

Once he put the mask on his face. He looked at you. You proudly gave him a thumb up since now the mask was covering both of your face. Each can't see the expression the other was showing. But the thumbs up helped Derpy to relax from his stressed moment.

You two were ready to proceed and walk through that red toxic brume filling out this safe room.

As a precaution you holded Derpy close to you and have the two of you carefully walk in the place. If there was less smoke you swear you could have known this area. Mostly before the texture and materials that were showing from the lights and spots that were less full of.... Red substance.

You and the adopted child kinda felt the need to go faster out of there. With those masks the both of you can't see clearly. Plus there could be some dangerous toy mascot hidden that really wants to hurt you two if you stay any longer there..

At one point you had to stop at some intersection. You have four hallways leading to different directions. Luckily there was some panel saying where those would lead to.

On your left, it leads to a lab. That's not where you need to go. Another lab after the one you have found from that secret elevator you have found with Huggy at that office only gave you a bad memory..

You shook your head and glanced to your right. This panel tells you that this is going to a different section. It also tells you this was just some place where the toys are kept in some 'time out' cells. Uh, so the small toys were treated like children after the project was done on them.. That was kind of weird. You were never told about how they were treated after all.

You sigh and glance at the hallway in front of you. Then the one on the right was called 'friendship test.' You don't know what kind of test this could be. But you are pretty sure a certain toy mascot was waiting in there to play with you.

Not wanting that, you look at the last hallway. This one seems to be where you needed to go to flee this place. You rushed there with Derpy. Not caring if this could be a trap or not. Because once you both step into that hallway some doors immediately close behind you.

A glance behind you two and you know you can't go back now...

You both can't remove your gas mask yet. Those poppy's spores are still flying around you. But those were less than the smokes left behind you.

You proceed the long walk until you hear some kind of commotion coming at you at such a fast speed. To your surprise you and Derpy saw four figures running at light speed. While the small gray fluffy boy was hiding behind you in fear of who those might be.

You recognize who they were. The Twin, Kissy and... Huggy.

You smiled widely behind your mask as you saw them again. You were so grateful and thankful for whoever had brought them back to you. Yet you could see how panicked the four were. They also seem to be holding their breath against the smoke.

To your demise, you kinda felt bad for them to endure this. Especially when you just came here and the doors had closed down. They were kinda stuck there.

The four slowed down their run when each eye spotted you and Derpy. Huggy's eyes glinted a certain hue as he was the first to spot you two. Unable to say a word he had scooped you two and shoved you two to Kissy before he just destroyed the closed door in a hard string push. Now the door was fully destroyed as there was a big hole left on it.

You all rushed back to where you and Derpy had been wondering where to go. Huggy seemed to know where to go as this time he lifted a door up and gestured for us to go in first.

When everyone was safely inside this hallway, we soon stopped in front of a big door locked by some kind of puzzle. It was your turn to do something about it. Since the others doesn't know what to do to open this.

You quickly think while you observe the mechanics it has. You asked to be put closer to the door. Kissy nod and let you work the puzzle out. You could see clearer that this was a pad with a certain code. Which you never had the answer for. But you tried as you could. Each time you change the symbol on a slock you notice there is a tic noise.

You had to lean your ear closer and proceed to move the other locks before you heard the proper tick has a sign you were opening this door.

Once you were done. You gesture to the twins to simply go turn the valve together. They nod and do as you say. With relief the big door opened, letting out a loud old creak. Derpy easily gets scared of the noise as he hides more onto Kissy fur. Without waiting the siblings rush inside the place before that door closes on us.

The place looked less destroyed and more clean. There was even no poppy's spore flying around. You and Derpy were set down on a ruined couch. You helped your child by removing the mask on them before you remove your own. You two could breathe properly and it was better than the oxygen from those gas masks.

You were going to glance at the siblings, but suddenly you were engulfed in a deep embrace. You blink and look at who was hugging you this much. Your expression soften has you see it was Huggy. You proceed to wrap your arms around his neck and hugged his big head has tight has you could. You could hear his rumble and his heart beat beating against your body. Your own heart was beating in the same rhythm as his.

"I missed you Y/n.... So so much.. I thought something bad had happened to you." He mutters to you only. He pulled away from you a little. But he still held you close to him. You had to unwrap your arms from his neck as you wanted to tell him how you missed him too. But instead of signing with your hands... You cupped his cheeks and moved closer to his face. You quickly kissed his lips without holding yourself back.

This action made him freeze and have his whole face change color. Kissy seemed proud to see this happen while the Twins awed at the sight. Meanwhile Derpy thought Huggy was stealing you from him. So the small being rushed to climb up and tried to pull you two off from each other's face in pure jealousy.

You of course were confused before you silently chuckled at the way Derpy was trying to get your attention. Whereas Huggy seems to be high over the cloud from that kiss he had received from you.

Derpy let out a growl you never thought you would hear from him. This noise also brought Huggy back to earth as he glanced down at him with some curiosity. "Who is this lil fella? Looks like he does not like me." He said with a raised eyebrow as he looked at you in question.

You simply smirk and you sign to him in response. "You're adopted... Son? Hold on.. Does that mean he is mine too?" He asked with wide eyes as he looked back to Derpy. The gray Huggy stops his little anger fuss as he looks between you two. The dots were slowly connecting to him as well.

"Yes, if you want. Derpy is his name by the way." You sign as you tenderly grab the said child in your arms and simply nuzzle him tenderly. In response the little one purred and nuzzled back.

Huggy looked at you two and would smile a lot in joy for what he was seeing. He never thought that you would be the first to kiss him. After all, not too long ago he had a talk with Kissy about the feelings he had for you.
And now here you are back in his arms, doing the first move on kissing him. Plus saying to him that you have adopted Derpy has your child. For him it was getting a little too fast. A bit of mixed emotions got to him. But slowly.... He felt this was right. To have you two there like his small little family.

Kissy was glad for her brother. She wanted him to have someone he would care for and be with. You. Even though you were part of the scientist that made this horrible project... She knows you have changed. Despite the small time she had to see you when you were not around Huggy.

The twin watched this scene well. They never were able to see something like that before. It makes them jealous because they want to have their own person to fall in love with. After all, they have been stuck together for years without seeing anyone other than their siblings or any toys from this factory.

Talking about toys... The four got back to reality from the situation they are in.

Huggy puts you down to the ground as he looks over his siblings. "We can't stay here. We have to flee this place. Quickly."

Kissy was the second to speak after him with concern. "Yes... But how? We are stuck in this empty test room." She gestures around her to the place they were in.

You blink a lot, have you registered that something has happened to them before you all got here. Suddenly you froze when you heard what Kissy just said. You pull her attention by patting her legs. She look down at you. "Did you say... Test room?" You shakily sign to her. She raised an eyebrow as she didn't seem to understand why you were so scared suddenly. "Yes, what's wrong with i-" She got cut off when we heard some movement coming from the ceilings.

"Why hello hello! It's been such a long time since I had a friend to play with! Eh eh eh!" A silly girl's voice said to us. We all stayed close to each other as you hugged Derpy tightly to your chest.

Huggy was the first to stand for you all as he called around the room with his guard more up than anyone else in the room. He was not going to let anything hurt us. He was not going to let you be taken from him again. "Who's there?" His eyes darted on a dark part of the room as he let out a warning growl.

Then, slowly a figure moves to the light. They all could see it was a flower toy. A daisy one to be exact. "Why I am Daisy! Your best pal! We are going to have so much fun together!" She cheerfully said, raising her hand... Leafs, up in the air.

Now Kissy missy understands why you were scared before...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.9K 26
there will no longer be updates. the end. COVER ART BELONGS TO ME.
9.9K 88 8
You read the title so just give me ideas because I'm bored and I wanted to write Poppy playtime stuff also I none of the art that's show in this book...
5.2K 178 29
Before we start, the story nor characters belong to me. This was originally written by Enellii on Ao3 if they see this and wants me to take it down I...
16.3K 465 10
================================================================================== (Disclaimer: Amphibia belongs to Disney and was created by Matt Br...