Kenny x reader

Por Hello_kitty_0517

Meow, so I got inspired by this fanfic (South park kenny x reader) By pparkjmq Its a good story go read it... Más

□~•Just info on the story
°~•GoOd MoRnInG
°~•skewl
°~•Home
°~•Yet another day
□~•Meow
°~•Stan
°~•Diary
°~•The party pt 1
□~• ;-;
♡~•(Smut) The party pt 2
♡~•(Smut)The party pt 3
°~•First date night
□~•Hello!
°~•"Sunday morning"
°~• why me?
°~•What a strange world.
□~•Farts
°~•Wonderful disaster

°~•Hell

907 22 37
Por Hello_kitty_0517

(Pov, you got bored at work and drew y/n crying for the last chapter)

Kenny's pov:

"I've experienced death countless times. Sometimes, I see a bright light. Sometimes, I see Heaven or Hell. But eventually, no matter what, I wake up in my bed wearing my same old clothes."

I said this once, to hindsight. It was a very serious moment in my life, and I wanted to make sure someone would understand... The only one I knew who did was Cartman. This is why he wasn't scared to kill me because he knew I would just come back the next day. However, Y/n, who was someone who wasn't a part of my life, seemed to remember. I fell in love with her. 1, to see if she really could remember me dying, and 2, because she was the only girl who didn't try to talk to me.

When I pressed the knife into my throat and sliced it, I couldn't take my eyes off Y/n. I watched as she flinched at the noises coming from my soon-to-be-dead body. I felt my eyes tear up. Man, this was more sad than I wanted it to be. Did I ruin her night? I tripped and held myself up with one knee holding onto my bleeding throat. Fuck it hurt, I hated the throat, it hurt like hell and gives me bad neck pain in the morning. I felt a tear roll down my face. "Fuck..." I gasped. I reached my hand out as I fell to the ground and watched my vision slowly go black. Not even a second later I woke. In hell.

I stood up and looked around. I liked hell, it was a lot more fun than heaven and earth. The air was thick in hell and I always woke up by Satan's room...so it smelled like demon sex.

"What the fuck did you do now?"

I heard a voice say. I turned to see Damien.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"How did you die this time?" Damien asked again.

"Oh, I killed myself. Throat slice." I said while doing the slice throat motion.

"Oh, man. How come?" Damien said, closing the door to his bedroom.

I looked at him awkwardly. "Why are you being nice? And why do you look mighty sus over there?" I asked.

"Don't say that you sound fucking retarded." Damien said.

"Bro your gay ass is fucking someone aren't you!" I said, walking over to see who.

"Bro fuck off," Damien said, holding the door knob.

"Nah, you're so fucking gay. Bet it's-"

"KENNY! It's so nice to see you." I heard a deep loud voice say.

I turned around looking at Satan standing there.

"Hey dude! How are you?" I asked.

"Oh well, you know killing people. Torturing the innocent." Satan joked.

"Yeah, the norm," I replied.

"I saw how you died. Honestly, it was pretty sad." Satan said moving his hand and making us teleport to his office.

"Is she still there?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's on her knees not moving and just sitting there. Most definitely in shock." Satan said.

I looked at him and then at the ground. Sometimes, I'd wish Satan wasn't so blunt, but honestly, what did I expect from a fallen angel?

"I do hope she remembers." I sighed.

"I'm sure she will," Satan replied.

Satan sat down at his desk, and I still never understood why he had one in the first place. He pulled out a pen and notebook and started writing stuff down.

"When I get sent back, can I have my phone with me?" I asked.

"Ugh, you need to get two...one for the go and one that stays in your room," Satan said.

"I'm broke," I said, flipping him off.

"Want your mom to suffer? Or want me to just pop you in bed." Satan asked.

"Mmmmmmm, rip that bitch open once again," I replied.

"Sometimes I wonder who's Satan." Satan said, writing down on his paper.

I smiled for it fade away as soon as my mind thought of Y/n.

"Can I see her at this time?" I asked.

"Won't you meet her?" Satan replied.

"Dont answer a question with a fucking question." I snapped.

The door behind me opened, and I turned around to see Damien, now shirtless.

"Can I take him!" Damien said, walking towards his dad's desk.

Satan looked at his shirtless son up and down then looked at the door. Next thing I knew Satan lifted his finger and moved as of he was asking someone to walk forward. Once he did the doors slung open and the blonde French boy came sliding through into Damien's arms. This was Pip. It stood for something, but he was never that important for me to remember. Pip was wearing a dark grey shirt coving most of his slim, tiny body and some white socks.

"It's not gay if you have socks on." I said without thinking.

Damien gave me a quick death stare, then held Pip behind and faced his father.

"Ahem," Damien started with an awkward pause, "Father, I would like to take Kenny, and Pip to earth as an empty soul so I can.....show Pip the world and so Kenny can see uhm that one girl, before he goes through the process of regeneration once again. Not only will this be what Kenny asked for, but this will help you with all the work you need to get done. So, father, please allow me the power to do so?" Damien explained.

Satan sat there like he wasn't convinced. Which bothered me, I really wanted to see her before I woke up in my shitty bed and shitty household.

"Damien, I told you that you were grounded from the devilish power." Satan said,

Damien was growing a frown on his face.

"However," Satan started, waiting for Damien to look at him with respect. "I will let you this once for our dear friend Kenny Mccormick. And I'm tired of hearing you demolish your play thing there." Satan explained.

I covered up my mouth to hold in a laugh, while both Pip and Damien turned red.

Satan stood up and walked over to Damien, who stood up straight, letting go of pip. Satan took his right hand out and held it out, then with his left hand, he used his sharp nails to cut open his right one. Once his palm was slightly filled with blood, he held it above Damien's face. Damien opened his mouth and watched as only one drop of blood fell in his mouth. I cringed and bit my tongue. This was some weird devil shit. Damien closed his mouth and eyes straining as if he was lifting heavy weights. Then he opened his eyes and smiled devilishly. Satan had healed his wound and was making his way back to his chair.

"I CAN FEEL IT -"

Satan did one good swing, and they were out of the room. I was still standing there cringing at the terrible view I just got.

"Go follow them." Satan said a bit annoyed.

I nodded and walked off with my hands in my pockets and a smile on my face. Once I closed the door behind me, I could see Damien with his back towards me hovered over Pip. I tried leaning to the side to see what they were doing, but it was useless.

After a minute, Damien turned around and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, I was in the woods, with the beautiful moon shining through the trees. I turned around to see my dead body with a pool of blood sneaking its way towards the fair individual quietly sobbing to herself. I wanted to walk towards her and hug her gently, but my legs wouldn't move.

"You couldn't be able to do anything. She can't feel or see you." Damien stated.

I had forgotten he was there. Honestly, him talking made me upset. Not because he was giving valuable information. Something about him talking just upset me. Like when your mom tells you to do the dishes and you were on your way to do them, it just upsets you.

I was snapped out of my thoughts once I saw Y/n stand up slowly. Her legs were shaking, and her breath was quivering. I felt terrible, but I knew if she could just wait till morning, everything would be alright.

Y/n slowly started turning to my dead body, and I walked forward, not even remembering the fact I couldn't move seconds before. I stood behind her hands in my pockets, thinking about how beautiful she was, even from the back. She moved ever so slowly, then stopped and spun tight back around walking forward. I didn't understand what made her stop. I ran after her.

We passed by the pond, then the church, then my stupid ass truck. And I watched as she struggled to open Wendy's door. It was unlocked to my surprise. And I chose to be respectful and not follow. But I couldn't help but look around. I was worried Y/n was going to get hurt.

I walked into Wendy's house and looked around her living room. The place looked like a couple of bears were wrestling on the floor.

"Ahh~"

I looked up to the basement door. Moaning? Oh God. I opened it, saw a whips and chains, and suddenly got scared. "Was wendy into this stiff? I heard manly groans and looked to my right to see Wendy's parents doing some weird ass BDSM shit. I went through the door and tried to erase my memories.

I heard a quick sound like someone breaking the wind. And I felt warm and sweaty. I let my brain process exactly where I was. And it didn't take long to realize I wasn't at Wendy's house anymore, I was back at hell in Satan's office.

"It's time, my friend." I heard Satan's voice say.

"Alright, love you, bro." I said, turning towards Satan.

He nodded, and then my vision went black.

Here it go's.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

137 6 1
[K2 Soulmark AU] A soulmark is a tattoo engraved in your body when you're born. They say, these words are supposedly the first words your soulmate wi...
444 42 6
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘?" "..." •~• Kenny is growing up and tr...
10.1K 245 41
[Book 3] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "You deserve better Butters! It's too late for me but you..you can still...
3.4K 102 26
*swearing* cover creds ckenshim.This is my first fanfic so expect the worst. Not toxic stendy Wendy's not a bitch, kyles not a twink, Stan's not a ac...