Villain Quirk but Heart of a...

By Emma_Watchorn10

**Hitoshi made it in class 1-A** Growing up with a 'villain quirk' was difficult enough, but having one abusi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

10 0 0
By Emma_Watchorn10

Y/n L/n

"So," Shiggy starts, "how was your first day of school, Glitch-Tech?"

I shrugged, looking up to the ceiling, hoping to find the answer there only to be filled with disappointment. Looking back down, I think over my day before answering, "it wasn't the best, but wasn't the worst, I'd say my least favourite part was getting chased by a group of girls."

"You do realise that is the average boys' dream?" Dabi comments, I shrug once more, looking out the window.

"Isn't today grocery day?" I ask, turning to Shiggy, he shrugs, not seeming to know how or when we get the food in the house, I think he's only aware that stores are used to buy things from. "Vamp, do you wanna join me? I know it's already pretty late but-"

"Sure!" Toga calls, interrupting me, smiling softly, I nod and we made our way to the grocery store. The sun still seems to be setting, at it's slow but beautiful pace, I make small talk with Toga before we reach our destination.

Hitoshi Shinso

"Hitoshi, can you go to the grocery store?" Mom calls from the first floor, sighing, I swing my legs off my bed and made my way downstairs. I grab my keys, putting them in my pocket, as well as the money Mom was holding out for me to take, she informs me of a digital list that was shared with me with all the food I need to buy.

"Anything else I might need?" I inquire, raising an eyebrow with an unamused expression, since I don't get out often, my parents have decided to make me do the errands around the house whenever they can. She shakes her head, nodding I slip my shoes on and exit the house, locking it behind me. 

Arriving at the grocery store, I open the list I was given earlier, it didn't take long for me to gather the majority of the foods my family needed for the week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
15.1K 267 8
Gimme things to dooooo