Seoulmate // Minho X Reader...

Door JAY_SKZFLIX

Seoul. A place my parents had met. A place I was willing to go to. My parents had raised me in Portland, Oreg... Meer

1. XO
2. WTF
3. KISS
4. TGIF
5. TBH
6. BYOB
7. TIL
8. LFG
9. SNAFU
10. OTP
Extra chapter #1
Extra Chapter #2
Extra Chapter #3
Extra Chapter #5
Playlist So Far

Extra Chapter #4

8K 219 173
Door JAY_SKZFLIX

It was officially the day of the party and I had brought a whole new dress for it. The thing with Bex's parties you go all out which is exactly what I'm doing. It may have been five in the afternoon but there was four hours until the main event. And the drive was an hour meaning we didn't have long and going to the airport was adding extra time. For my dress I decided to go for a nice black one.

It would be cold tonight but I'd be taking someone's jacket. "Y/n, sit down now. Your not doing your makeup like that." Yeojin said as she sat me on the bed. I then remembered I still had to take Minnie to her friends.

"Fine but remember we don't have a lot of time." I said to her and she was wearing a lovely red dress. We kinda go in a pair with them. Black and Red always go well together.

"I know which is why I'm keeping it simple." She said to me before applying makeup. She was definitely going to be a makeup artist one day. I could totally see it.

"Minnie! I hope your ready!" I shouted to her, she was currently downstairs. Once Yeojin was done with my makeup I brushed my hair and made sure it had some volume.

"I'm ready! Let's go!" She shouted at me from the kitchen.

"I guess we better go." Yeojin said and we both walked downstairs.

"Why are you two dressed up?" Minnie asked us and we looked at each other.

"We're going to a new restaurant that opened up." I said to her lying. Although I loved the kid. She tended to snitch on everything.

"Which restaurant?" She asked, Yeojin and I looked at each other.

"It's called Blue Cloud and it's very exclusive." Yeojin said and she definitely needed a high five for that one later on. I saw Minnie shrug.

"Okay, now take me to my sleepover!" Minnie shouted as she ran to the front door. I unlocked my car and she instantly got in the back. Driving her it was a quiet drive just playing music.

"Come on then." I said before both me and Minnie got out. Yeojin wanted to stay in the car and I don't blame her. I rang the doorbell and we stood there before we heard footsteps.

"Minnie hello, she's in her room. Y/n it's lovely to see you. You look like your going somewhere nice." Mrs. Malhotra said to me and I smiled at her.

"Me and my cousin are going to a restaurant on the other side of town." I said to her with a smile. If she reported this back to my parents, at least I'd have another cover.

"You two go and enjoy yourselves. You'll have to tell me the name of it if it's good. And if anything happens we'll call you." She said to me and I smiled at her. The Malhotra's were lovely people and they never liked to ask many questions as to what you were getting up to. They weren't nosy like a lot of people.

"Thank you and I will, I'll see you tomorrow." I said to her before walking back to my car.

"Did she ask anything?" Yeojin asked as I pulled off the drive.

"Nothing at all. We're fine, relax." I said to her before we drove to the airport singing along with all the songs in my playlist.

"We need to have a shared playlist together." She said to me as Tinnitus by TXT started play and I smiled at her.

"We do, I feel like it would be one of the best ones. One that would only be played. Screw the other playlists." I said to her before we made it to the airport. The two of us got out and went in to wait.

"This is his flight right?" She asked me as we saw people coming through the arrivals gates.

"It is, he texted me and said that his flight landed so he should be coming through soon." I said to her and the two of us waited patiently.

"I think that's him." Yeojin said as she pointed to a guy with a small bag. It was. I then took off running over to him.

"Minho!" I shouted as I jumped into his arms and he looked at me.

"Hey Hwang. I was expecting you to shout my name so loudly." He said to me before he kissed me and I looked at him.

"You know I've screamed it louder before." I said to him and his eyes went wide.

"I missed you." He said to me before we kissed again.

"I missed you more." I said to him and he put me down and took my hand.

"Hey Minho. Are you ready to party?" Yeojin asked me and she smiled at the two of us.

"After the last one, it's got expectations to live up to." Minho said as we walked over to my car.

"Trust me, this will be even better." I said to him and he looked at me. Like he didn't know what to say.

"We'll have to see about that." He said to me as he put his bag in the trunk. He was already dressed up for it.

"Can we get some food before we start the drive there? You said it's an hours drive." Yeojin said as she took the passenger seat again. Leaving Minho in the middle seat in the back.

"More of an hour and a half. But we'll stop for food." I said to her and I felt Minho put his hand on my shoulder.

"You didn't tell me it was a long drive." He said to me and I looked back at him for a second.

"Listen, you didn't tell me that I had to get trains and walk to your party. At least this time it's an easy way there and back." I said to him and Yeojin smiled at me. She knew exactly what I meant. I got lost so many times. I decided to pull into the first drive thru that I saw.

"Thank you for doing that." She said to me and she ordered her food and I ordered mine. Minho didn't want anything.

"I'm so glad I ate on the plane." Minho said as I started eating my fries.

"You see we didn't eat before coming out because we didn't have the time." I said as we joined the freeway. Now we'd be driving for a while.

"We're stupid like that." Yeojin said as she started to eat her burger.

"You both are but that's fine." Minho said he stole one of my fries.

"Stealing my fries now, how could you?" I said to him and I saw him smile out the corner of my eye.

"Listen what do people say 'what's yours is mine and mine is yours' and it's just one frie. That's not a lot." He said to me and I smiled at shook my head.

"Let that be the last one as well. I'm starving." I said to him and as the drive kept going all I wanted to do was get to this party. And soon we were turning into the old farmhouse.

"Y/n! Yeojin!" Leilani shouted as she ran over to me. She then jumped into my arms.

"My love how are you?" I asked her as I settled her down. Minho walked over to me.

"I'm fantastic. Me and Bex have been doing some things together. And is this your man. I'm Leilani." She said to him while shaking his hand. She was clearly drunk.

"It's nice to meet another one of Y/n's friends. I'm Minho." He said to her with a smile. She looked him up and down.

"I approve. Very much. Oh, put your names on her. If someone goes missing we need to know who. Hopefully Arlo." She said and I started laughing. Hopefully indeed. I then wrote my name down.

"Is he the sasaeng?" Minho asked and we all nodded.

"Yeah, we need to keep her safe." Yeojin said and I smiled. Leilani hugged us all before disappearing off.

"I see drinks and I needed a drink!" I shouted before darting off to the kitchen. I heard a few people whistle at me.

"Looking smashable tonight Hwang!" I heard one of the football guys shout at me. I looked at him.

"And your not. Good luck for tonight, your gonna need it." I said to him and I saw Minho walk over to me.

"Who's that guy?" I heard him ask and Minho looked at him.

"Ignore him, he's not important." I said before kissing him and the guys walked off. I saw that Yeojin was talking with a guy, he was a quiet type usually but Yeojin was bringing him out his shell.

"Exactly, you are and in the dress as well." He said as he snaked his arm around me so that his hand would be on the revealed side. I then got the two of us a drink.

"For you. No one knows what's in it." I said to him and the music was extremely louder than usual. He took the drink from me.

"We'll find out. Do you wanna head to the basement?" He asked me and I smirked. He must've over heard someone mention it. I nodded at him and he bit his lip.

"I'll lead the way." I said to him as I took his hand. We then went downstairs and saw a couch free. He put his drink down. There was only 4 other couples down here. I put my drink down as he sat down. I saw him smirk at me as I sat down and straddled him.

"You know I love and missed you so much." He said to me with a smile on his face.

"Shut up and kiss me then." I said to him and we then started kissing only pulling apart to breathe. His hands going down my back.

"If only there was less people around." He said to me and I smiled as started kissing his jaw down to his neck.

"If only." I said to him as I smiled at him.

"I'd be careful with this one. She'll only end up breaking your heart. What happened to us being together." I heard a familiar voice say. I was automatically uncomfortable. Minho could tell I then moved the way I was sitting and Minho wrapped his arms around me.

"Arlo. What do you want?" I asked him as I wrapped my arms around Minho's neck.

"Just leave us alone." Minho said to him and Arlo took a seat next to us.

"No, I won't in helping you out man. Me and her met here, did what your doing. Then she left me for another country." Arlo said Minho knew how uncomfortable I was.

"This is different, me and her have been dating for months. For all I know you two were just a one off. Let's go baby." Minho said to me as I stood up. I saw Arlo go to touch my hair.

"What are doing?" I asked as I walked away and Arlo stood up.

"Don't ever touch her." Minho said as he stood up and put me behind him.

"I just wanted to see where that hair that I brought was from." He said making me shuddering, Minho was happy about that all.

"Your such a creep." I said to him before I pulled Minho away.

"Y/n let me go back." Minho said as I took him up the stairs.

"No, he's not worth it." I said to him we then went over to Bex.

"Is everything okay you both look like somethings happened?" She asked and I looked at her. Hugging her.

"Arlo's here, in the basement. Being a creep." I said to her and she nodded at me.

"Lawrence, Johnson, basement creeper!" She shouted and the two of them nodded. They then saw me.

"You okay?" Lawrence asked me and I nodded at him.

"I'm okay." I said to him and he squeezed my shoulder going past.

"Arlo won't be here much longer." Johnson said to me and I smiled at him.

"Thanks dude." I said to him and they both went to the basement. I then saw Yeojin come down the stairs with messy hair. Her dress was ruffled. I knew what she'd done. I then saw Bryce follow behind her, the quiet guy.

"There's a space to do that here?" Minho whispered on my ear and Bex walked away.

"Yeah, but everyone goes there. My cars for that." I said to him and he pulled my waist closer to him.

"I think I left something in your car." He said to me and I looked up to him with a smile.

"I think I did as well." I said to him and the two of went to the car. No one was around. I got in first and got something out his pocket. He took his jacket off and put it on the passenger seat. I the straddled him again and the two of us started making out again. He then started to raise my dress up before playing the band on my underwear. I then started to unzip and unbutton his bottoms.

"Are you sure no one will see?" He asked me and I looked at the windows.

"Given how steamed windows are no one will see a thing." I said to him before our lips reconnected and he pulled my underwear down making me smirk. I heard the opening of a wrapper.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked meaning about the two of us doing it.

"Please, baby, I missed you so much. Why wouldn't I want to do this?" I asked him and I saw a smirk appear appear on his face.

"I'm glad." He said to me before raising me a little and placing me slowly on him. God how I missed this. We then started kissing again. The car was filled with the sounds of moans and groans. And of course the sound of the car going up and down. By the time we'd had our time together 15 minutes had passed. We then joined the party again and he had to help me stand. And walk. We danced together then got Yeojin at the night. We'd been drinking so none of us would be driving.

"Where are we sleeping tonight?" Yeojin asked me and I looked at her. You didn't really have a choice.

"Anywhere there's room. A lot of people drive home but I tend to stay here." I said as I walked over to the sofa in living area. Although the house was abandoned it was done up still. The three of us slept at the house before driving home the next morning. Me still barely being able to walk properly.

"Hyunseo Hwang! Where were you last night!" I heard Umma shout as I entered. I looked at Minho panicking. They weren't supposed to be here. And she was saying my whole name as well. She was mad. She then saw me, Yeojin and Minho.

"We went on a double date." I said to her and she looked at me disappointedly.

"Sure you did, I can smell alcohol! You are forever grounded. And you can't stand properly, it's not hard to tell what you and Minho have been doing. I can't believe you would do this." She said and she was clearly disappointed at us. All of us. "And Yeojin, what on earth am I going to tell my sister. When she finds out her sister let her daughter drink." She said and she was never going to forget this but at least we had a goodnight whatever Umma had in store I could take it.

....................................

A/N: hey everyone I just want to say that my best friend is writing an Alex fan fiction so if anyone would like to read it her acc is GalaxyRose2871

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

29.1K 766 18
Flora is a simple girl. Her matchmaker best friend Kitty is anything but. While they have different visions for their futures, the Korean Independent...
28.6K 524 19
Months later Kitty returns to LA plagued with her own feelings for Yuri, Yuri's relationship, and most importantly with her relationship with her nem...
45.1K 698 16
this fan fiction is for people like me- who shipped 🚒 Minho and Kitty form the start, but didn't get a proper ending so, I decided to write the se...
197K 4.8K 23
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒 -- when two whitewashed best friends get a scolarship in korean independent school of seoul - short for KISS - as they want t...