Extra Chapter #5

Today I was flying out to LA. Yeojin flew home a few days after the party and I was living with my consequences. It has been a week of staying at home. No phone or anything. But today I was flying over to see Minho. I saw Chris. "Getting ready to see your boyfriend?" He asked as he poked his head around the corner to looking into the room.

"I am, the next semester will start soon so being with him will get us used to that time again." I said to him with a smile and he came in to sit at my desk.

"It's never the same when you were in Seoul. The house was a different environment, everyone was sadder. But we knew you were happier. Definitely happier." He said to me, he went community college. He didn't want to leave home. The reason was 'one of us has brothers has to be at home to look after our sisters.' And he was right, we did need one of them at all times.

"Well I was feeling homesick at some points. But I had a lot of company with me." I said to him and my phone started ringing.

"I'll let you get that and I'm still driving you to the airport remember that." He said to me before leaving. I saw that it was Q and I smiled before answering the video call.

"There she is, getting a hold of you has been a nightmare." He said to me and he saw that I was packing.

"Maybe that's because I had no phone for a week. Because I went to a party and got drunk." I said to him and he gave me a look.

"Well, I thought you'd learn after that 8 hour detention. Besides maybe that will be your lesson." He said to me and I crossed my arms to look at him. "Maybe that won't be your lesson." He said making me laugh.

"Trust me, I'll never learn. I think this is the new me." I said to him before I zipped my bag up.

"I think I like this look as well, being a rule breaker. How's it been with Minho? Clearly it's good if you going to see him." He said with a smile on his face, I missed talking with him and Flo. I was hoping that this semester I'd be able to see them more. And to talk with them as well. I didn't get to do that because of the Kitty drama.

"It's been going well, the two of us are just wanting to be back at that dorm. Living again. How are you and Flo?" I asked him and he looked to his side. Making sure no one was listening.

"He's been going through a lot with the divorce, I want to be there you know but we're hundreds of miles away. The best I can do is call him and check on with him but it's hard." He said to me and I nodded, whenever I'd messaged Flo he seemed like he needed a friend. But none of us could get there.

"I know, we've just gotta wait for the semester to begin. Which isn't too far now." He said to me with a smile, there was so many things that we needed to talk about.

"And the first thing we're doing is going for coffee. God how I've missed those days." I said to him and he smiled at me. Knowing about what we used to talk about.

"I have so much ti discuss with you." He said to me and we kept talking before Chris came to get me. The only thing I wanted to do was get on that plane. And once I was sat on it I just wanted to land. Once I did, I knew that Minho was waiting for me.

"Y/n!" I heard him shout as I was walking out and that's when I saw him and ran over to him with my suitcase. I instantly hugged him.

"I'm here. Finally." I said to him and he took my suitcase. Wheeling it for me.

"I'm happy that you are, my mom has been talking about meeting you nonstop." He said to me as he took my hand. I don't know why I was so nervous to meet her. But I'm sure that I could calm myself.

"I'm excited to meet her but nervous. What if she doesn't like me?" I asked him and he stopped the two of us making me look him in the eyes.

"There's no way she'll hate you. Especially when she has encouraged us to be together since the first day I mentioned you. I think she loves you already." He said to me and the two of us started walking. Now I wanted to know how I was brought up when. Did he mention we met at the party or what? This whole thing would be playing on my mind.