๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ & ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ - ๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๏ฟฝ...

Da MoonStarRiaWrites

๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... Altro

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

211 6 0
Da MoonStarRiaWrites

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

  » [Sweet Chaos - DAY6] «
  0:58 ────── 3:47
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 ✌︎︎ ‧₊˚

'Villains? Now?'

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa said and activated his quirk, making his scarf and hair float.

"What? Villains?"

"No way..."

"There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirshima said next to Y/n.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked Thirteen.

"We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen trailed off.

"Why are there villains here? Is it because All Might was supposed to be here?" Y/n asked.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding," Todoroki observed.

"That means they have someone with a quirk that can do that." Y/n and Todoroki finished together. Todoroki and Y/n turned to look at each other for a brief moment before turning back.

'Where have I seen her before?' Todoroki thought.

"An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Todoroki rid himself of his thoughts and explained his observation. The class looked terrified.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even has something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with a radio-wave-type quirk is interfering. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk, too." Aizawa instructed.

"Yessir!" Denki affirmed and activated his quirk trying to fulfill his teachers request.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..." Deku worriedly fretted.

"Calm down, Izuku. Eraser Head is stronger than you think. He'll be fine!" Y/n tried reassuring the worried boy.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." With that, Aizawa jumped into action.

'Please be careful, Uncle Sho'

Three villains took immediate action but Aizawa already erased their quirks and then captured them with his scarf, sending them flying into the air before they headbutted each other, knocking the other out. Another big villain tried punching Aizawa but the teacher swiftly dodged the attack and punched him instead, sending him backwards. Aizawa threw his scarf to the villain and it wrapped itself around his leg. More villains made their way to fight the Pro Hero, but all tried in vain against Eraser Head. Eraser Head then threw the big villain to the ground.

Class 1-A all ran towards the exit, all except Deku, who was analysing the situation from the place they were standing prior to its eruption.

"Mr. Aizawa's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh?" Deku murmured.

"Come on, Izuku! We all know he is and want to watch him fighting, but we have to go now!" Y/n said to him.

"This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!" Iida scolded him. Deku turned around and followed Y/n and Iida to the rest of the class. A purple-black portal opened up on the floor in front of the hero-students. The purple mist rose up, sharp yellow eyes glaring at them.

"I won't let you." The mist spoke up. Thirteen stood protectively in front of the students, arms spread out.

"Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath." He announced to us. Everyone immediately got into a fighting stance.

'I was right, they are here for Uncle Yagi! But we can't let that happen.'

"I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." He finished. Before Thirteen could do anything, Bakugo and Kirishima already went to attack the villain. Bakugo tried using his quirk against the villain, making a huge explosion.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima asked as the smoke from Bakugo's explosion cleared.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs." The mist-man spoke.

"No! Move away, you two!" Thirteen warned the two boys.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" The mist spread around almost all of them with strong winds blowing.

"What the--?!" Y/n was sucked up by the villain's quirk. She then found herself falling, heat warming her up from below her. She was caught by Ojiro and gently placed on the ground.

"You ok?" He asked her.

"Yeah, thank you." She smiled. They looked around at their surroundings. Buildings were on fire and on the ground.

It was everywhere.

The red, orange and yellow flames reminded her of those her Big Brother Touya made, and the day they ran away after Touya lost control of his quirk and burned himself greatly. She hated that day and hated thinking about it. The blood on her hands as she cleaned and stapled his wounds, the tears she shed because of Touya being in pain. The memories were too much for her handle.

Villains started swarming towards them. Y/n was panicking, breathing heavily and body trembling. It was just like that day in the forest.

"Y/n?! What's wrong?" Ojiro asked her while fighting of villains that were heading towards them. He glanced at her face and noticed how scared she looked and how she looked as if she was about to cry.

"T-T-The fire. Big Brother; be careful, you're burning yourself!" Y/n shrieked not realizing she was hallucinating the entire situation.

Ojiro was confused. Her Big Brother got burned? Is she scared of fire because of what happened to her brother?

"Y/n, listen to me! You're Big Brother isn't here! If we defeat the villains, we can get out of the fire and then you can go home to your brother!" Ojiro told her.

"Big Brother isn't at home. I don't know where he is! I miss him so much..." Y/n cried out thinking of the situation. He then realized she was having a panic attack.

"You can get through this, Y/n! Just breath slowly!" Ojiro tried calming her while fighting off more villains. She tried steadying her breathing slowly. Her head cleared up a bit and she opened her eyes.

'I should probably help Ojiro now that I have calmed down a bit. How do I make Uncle Sho's scarf again? They're weapons for capture made of carbon fibre woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Carbon fibre and special alloy.' She quickly formed a scarf similar to Aizawa's and began capturing villains with it.

Y/n once asked Aizawa to teach her how to use his scarf when she was younger. He only taught her the basics, as she was still a young girl, but she got the hang of it really quickly. Not perfect but still good.

After defeating, knocking out and tying the villainns using a rope Y/n formed, they ran out of the fiery place. Taking in big breaths of fresh air and getting rid of all the smoke they inhaled, Y/n saw a sight she never thought she'll ever witness. Her other father figure's head getting smashed into the ground by a monster on top of him. He was full of blood, probably has a few broken bones and lied almost lifeless on the ground.

"DAD!" Y/n screamed and ran towards him.

"Y/n! No! Stay back!" Deku yelled at her, jumping with his fist balled up and ready to punch the villain with hands on him.

"No! I want to help, Izuku! I can't just stand there and do nothing!" Y/n stubbornly yelled back, voice breaking a bit with tears running down her cheeks. She tied her scarf around her neck like Aizawa's and created a similar katana to the one she used during the Entrance Exam.

Deku punched the guy with the hands on his body, yelling 'Smash!' and creating a string wind making them almost fly back. The smoke cleared and Deku saw that he punched the monster instead of the hand villain.

"You move well. Your 'Smash'; Are you a follower of All Might's? Oh well. I'm done with you." The hand guy said to Deku. He then turned to Y/n as the monster grabbed Deku's arm.

"You. The one with the scarf, is Eraser Head your father? I heard you calling him that when you ran here." He asked Y/n. Her body shook with fear, but she held a brave face.

"No, but he is like a father to me. And I won't let you hurt him anymore." She stood her ground in front of the injured Aizawa.

"I see." Is all he said before reaching his hands out to Y/n and Tsuyu, who was in the water and helping Deku with the monster. A loud crash was heard, making everyone look at that direction. Dust was at the entrance of the USJ and a person appeared out of it. There stood All Might with an angry expression of his face.

"I am Here!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

19.5K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
1.3K 53 33
โ”"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ'๐’ ๐’๐‹๐€๐•๐„ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ ๐Ž๐. . . ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐ˆ...
17.9K 471 19
ใ€ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด‹ษชแด… ษชษด ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€ษดแด… ษชแด› ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด๊œฑ แด€ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดกแด€ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด ใ€‘ "สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดแดœส€๊œฑ...แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›." ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€...
261K 3.4K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...