My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❀️ THANK YOU ❀️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Meeting

2.1K 85 9
By moonpie__28

My eyes squinted open, as my head throbbed badly in addition. I held my head and glanced above me.

Where am I?

A black coloured roof came into view. My eyes opened fully, as I felt someone near me.

"S-Sir?"

He quickly looked at me, and sighed.

"What the hell happened to you all of a sudden?"

"I-I don't k-know..."

I slowly got up and sat upright on the seat. I glanced around to see that I was sitting in a luxurious Rolls Royce.

It was comfortable and elegant though.

My eyes met his. I sleepishly gazed into his orbs. Just then, the reason why I fainted clicked my mind.

"I-I think, I've seen you somewhere before..."

His expression suddenly turned serious.

It seemed that he knew something...

"What happened?"

He looked around licking his lips. Finally, he took a deep breath and looked at me.

"I think you have seen an actor that looks like me."

He smirked. He quickly put a finger under his chin and raised his head.

"Don't I look like one?" He wiggled his eyebrows, causing me to break into laughter.

"Wait, you mean I'm ugly?"

He looked offended at my reaction.

"I mean you're handsome. But the acto-"

Shit. Did I say something wrong?

He paused and stared at me shocked.

Well that's true- BUT NO!

"Uh-I-I mean that-"

"I'm handsome right?"

He smirked again, and bit his lower lip.

That was hot...

"Ouch!"

I dramatically held my head and shut my eyes tightly.

"Here's your pill." He shook his head, chuckling lightly.

He tossed me a packet and returned to the driver's seat.

Well, he's not that bad.

"We have a meeting today. So, we need to be prepared for it."

Gulping down my pill with some water, my eyes widened.

"A meeting?"

"That is why I was fucking finding you. And you were busy watching a freaking movie!"

"Excuse me! I asked you, but you denied."

"Did you ask me for the movie?"

I paused.

He rolled his eyes and started the car.

"I thought your roommate was really sick. But guess what, you went to a movie with her."

I rolled my eyes in response, and laid back on the seat.

"I was on a date with my boyfriend. And you ruined it".

I saw him turning to the side. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it immediately.

I heard him sigh.

"Well, I don't care about your personal life. But I don't want 'it' to interfere in your work life. You get that?"

He emphasized the word 'it', don't know why though.

"Fine."

I sighed and crossed my arms, looking out of the window.

After a while, we reached the building. I exited quickly and walked towards the cabin. Before entering, he eyed me up and down.

"You need to look more formal. Miss Shin will help you with a makeover."

I nodded and walked outside.

"Y/n!"

I shot my eyes up to see Ryujin, running towards me.

"Where were you?" Her concerned eyes stared into mine.

"I was on a date with my boyfriend. Nothing serio-"

"Wait, you have a boyfriend?"

"Umm yeah."

"Oh~"

She shoved me her elbow while wiggling her eyebrows. Chuckling, I hit her shoulder playfully.

Wait, am I forgetting something?

Shit.

Soobin.

I quickly dialled his number and told him about the meeting. He seemed a bit disappointed, but then I tried to lit up his mood and well...it worked...

"Let's go!"

Ryujin pulled my arm and led me towards one of the room.

Finally, we reached and she twisted the door knob. Switching on the lights, the interior came into view.

My jaw was hung open, as I glanced around. A large spacious room, with couches, a large mirror, closets, restroom, and of course, many little lights.

The room had a light purple wallpaper, with lightly painted clouds on it. It looked really mesmerizing, that I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"So, from today. This is your private dressing room."

Wait-

"What!?"

"Yup. When we have important meetings or whenever you need to get some makeover, you can come here. It's all yours."

She smiled folding her arms.

"Are you serious?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah yeah. Now I'll help you get ready."

She led me to a couch, as I sat on it. Opening the closet, there were many expensive clothes hung. She picked one of the navy blue one and handed it to me. Picking some matching accessories and heels, she placed it infront of me.

"Do you need any help with the makeup? I can help you."

"Umm..."

Should I say yes?

"Okay okay. I'll give you a makeover since it's your first time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Done!"

I opened my eyes, as I observed myself in the mirror. I wore a navy blue pleated skirt and a white blouse. My blue eyeshadow, with matching blue jewelries, rose red lipstick, and blue heels really made me look different.

My hair were tied up in a loose ponytail, as my bangs lied on my forehead.

"Woah, you're such a great makeup artist Ryujin."

She chuckled, and glanced at her watch.

"The meeting is about to start. You gotta hurry!"

I nodded and quickly sprinted towards the cabin. Opening the door, I saw no one.

Shit. Did everyone leave for the meeting already?

Panting, I walked towards my cabin to find it empty as well. Sighing, I again ran outside and suddenly crashed into a hard body.

I looked upwards to see Taehyung holding me, with a shocked face.

"I-I'm sorry sir!"

I quickly backed away, as I bowed.

"Oh, it's you. I really thought you were someone else."

I nodded while smiling nervously.

"Oh. When is the meeting sir?"

"It's about to start. Let's go."

I followed him to the top most floor. I was really nervous for my first meeting.

Holding a notepad and a pen, I walked with Taehyung, until we reached the main cabin. There were many people sitting already. I noticed Jungkook and Ryujin present there too.

I gulped nervously, as I sat beside him.

"You know what you have to do right?"

He whispered in my ear.

"Yes."

Nodding, he waited for the others to arrive. After a while, I yawned and  boringly looked around. My eyes were getting heavier.

Ah, I'm so sleepy. I wish-

*Thud*

The door opened, as two men entered. Everyone got up and smiled. One of the man, who wore a black suit smiled back, as he took his seat infront of me.

Damn, he was cute.

The another took a seat besides him.

"Okay, so I guess we will start the meeting?" Taehyung spoke, as he looked at the cute man.

Yeah, I named him the cute man. Cuz I don't know his name, duh.

"Sure." He spoke with his honey voice, glancing at everyone.

Just until, his eyes landed on me.

Fuck.

His gaze was having some effect on me. He smiled at me, which made me smile back. His smile was contagious too.

I quickly broke the gaze, and looked at the presentor.

"So, shall we start today's meeting Mr. Kim?"

The man looked at Taehyung, as he nodded in reply.

"And Mr. Park?"

He looked at the cute man, as he nodded smiling.

Ah, so it's the 'Mr. Park'...

"Thank you."

The meeting went on smoothly, as we discussed many issues and the solutions on it. I noted down important points, and also spoke few at the end of the meeting.

Finally I did it. My self confidence played a great role here, I would say.

The discussion ended with a big applause. Everyone bowed and started to leave. Taehyung, Mr. Park, me and the boy I supposed to be Mr. Park's secretary stayed.

"Thank you for the meeting Mr. Kim."

Mr. Park spoke, as he shook his hands with Taehyung.

Hmm. They look really formal. They seem to have a really good business relationsh-

"You fucking Mochi! Can't you inform me before about these important things?"

Or maybe not...

"Hey shut up! Your secretary is here. What will she think huh? Be nice to me!"

Three of them glanced at me, as I stood there speechless.

Taehyung chuckled, and patted Mr. Park's back.

"Ah, Miss Lee. I forgot to introduce. This is my best friend, Park Jimin. He is the CEO of the Park Co. And this is Kang Taehyun, his secretary. And currently, our companies are tied together."

Oh, so the cute man's name is Jimin...

"Oh. Nice to meet you Mr. Park..."

I smiled nervously, as I bowed to him. He smiled cheekily as he raised his eyebrows.

"What is your name again?"

"L-Lee Y/n..."

The smile on his face suddenly dropped as he spared a knowing glance at Taehyung. Taehyung looked down, as Mr. Park cleared his throat.

Wtf is wrong with them all of a sudden?

"Oh. Nice to meet you..."

He shook his hands with me, as I stared at his beautiful features.

How can someone literally look like an angel?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 14.2K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
33.4K 1.1K 27
"Butterfly, are you ready ?".. ........ " Why you call me butterfly?"... ___________________________________________________ A boy who got failure in...
1.3M 47K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
11K 796 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...